Author Topic: IronMagazine.com..........Ok You Won This Match  (Read 23246 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: IronMagazine.com..........Ok You Won This Match
« Reply #200 on: February 22, 2022, 01:05:26 AM »
Vince just shut up.  You got owned big time here.  And now you are trying to play it off like "you would" do this or that. 

You claim IM wasn't facing any real charges and yet you spent all this time gloating over him about to go to jail.  Fuck on outta here with this weak ass shit.

Vince also said that Kyle Rittenhouse would 100% do jail time.

He said that Aron would 100% definitely not do jail time.

And that IM would 100% do jail time.

;D :D :D :D
X

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #201 on: February 22, 2022, 01:13:38 AM »
Vince also said that Kyle Rittenhouse would 100% do jail time.

He said that Aron would 100% definitely not do jail time.

And that IM would 100% do jail time.

;D :D :D :D

vince phd is batting 1000 lately
said he was good friends with john meadows, etc

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #202 on: February 22, 2022, 03:15:59 AM »

Hypothetically it doesn't even need to be him testifying in court on things. It could be something like the feds saying "Ok, you got anymore? Just tell us something interesting." And Aaron going "Oh you know xyz of abc supplements? I partied with him Olympia weekend, and he had a mountain of coke out for us, said he had a great source. Check that guy out." Or it could be something like him giving up what he knows of other companies sourcing, etc.....

They do it with mob guys, drug dealers, etc.... all the time. The Feds become your pimp, and you aren't done till they say you're done.

Does that really matter if they don’t end up testifying in court?  The information alone is less useful than having sufficient evidence to prove it

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #203 on: February 22, 2022, 04:13:58 AM »
Does that really matter if they don’t end up testifying in court?  The information alone is less useful than having sufficient evidence to prove it

While not involving steroids, growing up I've known a couple of people that have gotten jammed up that way when I was younger. Everything was fine, then one day the cops are at their door snooping around because someone got grabbed up on some small thing that would've really not amounted to anything, and ratted to get out of it.

Even if nothing ever happens, by the sheer existence of that paperwork where he admits he was willing to rat, he should be looked on with suspicion by anyone that deals with him. And if you're a shady business, why even bother entertaining letting him back into your circles. Tell him to kick rocks.

Honestly I just really don't like the guy. Growing up I was around a decent amount of street people, and he just reminds me of the worst of them. The ones that were always angling to get over on somebody or something.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #204 on: February 22, 2022, 04:52:14 AM »
The funniest thing about this thread is that the Ironmaglabs guy is probably a multi millionaire yet VVV is talking like they're adversaries while posting from a trailer home.

And how Vince keeps inserting himself in the Aaron saga by talking about "me and Aaron" and "our"....  dude if Aaron was such a good friend like you say why the hell didn't he help you out in the industry?  At least give you a platform to sell some snake oil of your own or something?  Dude left you on read for years.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #205 on: February 22, 2022, 05:13:54 AM »
rob d. is very well off financially
vince is also a mogul
cigars, scotch, etc
2 ballers going at it

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #206 on: February 22, 2022, 08:02:18 AM »
While not involving steroids, growing up I've known a couple of people that have gotten jammed up that way when I was younger. Everything was fine, then one day the cops are at their door snooping around because someone got grabbed up on some small thing that would've really not amounted to anything, and ratted to get out of it.

Even if nothing ever happens, by the sheer existence of that paperwork where he admits he was willing to rat, he should be looked on with suspicion by anyone that deals with him. And if you're a shady business, why even bother entertaining letting him back into your circles. Tell him to kick rocks.

Honestly I just really don't like the guy. Growing up I was around a decent amount of street people, and he just reminds me of the worst of them. The ones that were always angling to get over on somebody or something.

From what I’ve seen, cops will only pursue high probability convictions and so their biggest issue is obtaining enough evidence to convict.  Tipsters and informants are only useful if they’re willing to testify or provide other evidence .. financial statements, documents, etc

Tekashi69, for example, testifying for the prosecution against his former alleged gang mates

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #207 on: February 22, 2022, 10:00:57 AM »
rob d. is very well off financially
vince is also a mogul
cigars, scotch, etc
2 ballers going at it

🤣

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: February 22, 2022, 10:09:33 AM »
And how Vince keeps inserting himself in the Aaron saga by talking about "me and Aaron" and "our"....  dude if Aaron was such a good friend like you say why the hell didn't he help you out in the industry?  At least give you a platform to sell some snake oil of your own or something?  Dude left you on read for years.

I don't get the attachment to Singerman. At least Dave sent him a tub of fiberlyze

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: February 22, 2022, 10:39:59 AM »
From what I’ve seen, cops will only pursue high probability convictions and so their biggest issue is obtaining enough evidence to convict.  Tipsters and informants are only useful if they’re willing to testify or provide other evidence .. financial statements, documents, etc

Tekashi69, for example, testifying for the prosecution against his former alleged gang mates

“ cops” and “feds” are two completely different law enforcement groups. They operate differently, if you’re dealing with federal agents, it’s a whole different game…..a lot of time police charges won’t stick.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #210 on: February 22, 2022, 11:41:11 AM »
And that's what killed them figuratively. Once or a little bit after DASCA, if they just left with their money or pivoted into other products, they would've been fine. There were dozens of guys in the same boat as PJ and Singerman, and that's what they did, and they're fine now.

A refresher on the whole thing -

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=652509.0 .

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1143411/download .

If they didn't fuck around with Super DMZ (and the other prohormones) after DASCA, you don't get the steroid charges, and then you don't get the money laundering charges, etc....

Smart Dummys, the pair of them.

Exactly.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: February 22, 2022, 11:42:47 AM »
Do you realize that the only person not going to prison is the guy who founded Blackstone and created the products...🙄

The irony right?
Yet people thought I was stupid selling my interest in BSL back in 2014.
I think I made the right decision.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: February 22, 2022, 11:45:02 AM »
And the reason he isn't going to prison is why again?   It would be different if the feds came along and rolled everyone up except him.  But he was reeled in too.  He just decided to cooperate with them.  Smart man. 

You just all butthurt because he is free.  Get over it bitch.

Honestly I feel that I got much better legal advice then the rest. They hired expensive lawyers who talked a big game of getting them off and they believed it. There was just too much overwhelming evidence to win this.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #213 on: February 22, 2022, 12:48:13 PM »
The irony right?
Yet people thought I was stupid selling my interest in BSL back in 2014.
I think I made the right decision.

So you werent getting 7k a month after 2014???
A

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #214 on: February 22, 2022, 01:03:27 PM »
I saw some chatter on IG that said PJ ratted/cooperated. These are guys who claim to be in the know and at least they know the industry and all the people.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: February 22, 2022, 01:26:43 PM »
So you werent getting 7k a month after 2014???

Am I in prison?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #216 on: February 22, 2022, 01:45:24 PM »
I saw some chatter on IG that said PJ ratted/cooperated. These are guys who claim to be in the know and at least they know the industry and all the people.

Who would he rat on?  The girl that answered the phone?  They already got Aaron and Rob here had his own deal.  So who PJ gonna rat on?  Jason Genova?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: February 22, 2022, 02:05:40 PM »
Who would he rat on?  The girl that answered the phone?  They already got Aaron and Rob here had his own deal.  So who PJ gonna rat on?  Jason Genova?
LOL

This issue is as simple as PJ and Aaron made the decision to sell products they were told not to.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #218 on: February 22, 2022, 02:40:22 PM »
Am I in prison?

Doesnt tell me anything...if you dont wanna answer then fine
A

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #219 on: February 22, 2022, 03:15:15 PM »
Alright, Ironmag. You’ve won this round. And the next….and the next after that….so on and so forth.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: February 22, 2022, 03:18:55 PM »
Doesnt tell me anything...if you dont wanna answer then fine

it tells you I was smarter than the rest of them.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: February 22, 2022, 03:29:47 PM »

Jon Bravo: You & Everyone Else Stay Out Of Aaron Singerman's Business

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Aaron Singerman does not have a better friend than Melvin Goodrum.

Melvin goes online and essentially plays the role of Aaron's lawyer by protecting Aaron's interests. No one is doing this and he does this for free. That's what you call loyalty. I just hope it's not one sided, because I'VE NEVER seen Aaron go online and make a video to defend or support Melvin. This is one of the reasons I like Melvin very much. He is a loyal person. Aaron isn't a celebrity or anything like that in this industry. The only celebrity this industry truly has is Arnold. No one else has made a name for themselves in a way that outside of this niche gets recognition.

Aaron and I have spoken at most 1-2 times. The only things we have in common is that we enjoy bodybuilding and we're Jewish. Aside from that, nothing else to talk about. I wouldn't defend him with anything that has to do with him breaking the law. Damn shame things have worked out the way they have for him, as he leaves behind a wife and children.

It would be nice to see some of Aaron's other friends, supporters or even former employees hop on the internet(s) and show some support for him, but at the very end, the only one leaving the light on at night for him and keeping a warm plate of food for him in the microwave is Melvin.

"1"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #222 on: February 22, 2022, 03:37:23 PM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Aaron Singerman does not have a better friend than Melvin Goodrum.

Melvin goes online and essentially plays the role of Aaron's lawyer by protecting Aaron's interests. No one is doing this and he does this for free. That's what you call loyalty. I just hope it's not one sided, because I'VE NEVER seen Aaron go online and make a video to defend or support Melvin. This is one of the reasons I like Melvin very much. He is a loyal person. Aaron isn't a celebrity or anything like that in this industry. The only celebrity this industry truly has is Arnold. No one else has made a name for themselves in a way that outside of this niche gets recognition.

Aaron and I have spoken at most 1-2 times. The only things we have in common is that we enjoy bodybuilding and we're Jewish. Aside from that, nothing else to talk about. I wouldn't defend him with anything that has to do with him breaking the law. Damn shame things have worked out the way they have for him, as he leaves behind a wife and children.

It would be nice to see some of Aaron's other friends, supporters or even former employees hop on the internet(s) and show some support for him, but at the very end, the only one leaving the light on at night for him and keeping a warm plate of food for him in the microwave is Melvin.

"1"

People like Rob and others was shitting in his wife and kids....its why i stepped in
A

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: February 22, 2022, 03:39:38 PM »

People like Rob and others was shitting in his wife and kids....its why i stepped in

Ummm....no I think his wife and kids are the real victims here, I feel bad for them, and from what I have heard most prison relationships don't make to the 4 year mark.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #224 on: February 22, 2022, 03:45:31 PM »
Ummm....no I think his wife and kids are the real victims here, I feel bad for them, and from what I have heard most prison relationships don't make to the 4 year mark.

You said to the point that his wife is going to start fucking other men you slimebag.   
A