Author Topic: IronMagazine.com..........Ok You Won This Match  (Read 23389 times)

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
Re: IronMagazine.com..........Ok You Won This Match
« Reply #225 on: February 22, 2022, 04:03:02 PM »
You said to the point that his wife is going to start fucking other men you slimebag.   

yeah that is usually what happens when a relationship ends you start fucking someone else idiot.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: February 22, 2022, 04:04:14 PM »

People like Rob and others was shitting in his wife and kids....its why i stepped in

And it's very honorable of you to stand up for a good cause. I'm just not so sure that Aaron would do the same for you if the tables were turned. I could be wrong, and certainly hope I am, but I just don't think that if you were facing prison time Aaron would take to the internet to defend your honor and family's wellbeing.

Again, more the reason why I like you as a person. You are loyal to the end. For whatever differences you and ironmagazine have, he must admit that you're a solid friend to have.

Aaron right now is probably hating his reality. He is not in Pelican Bay, but you never know what kind of sick individual will try to make love to him over a box of cigarettes. You never know if said individual that makes love to him will force Aaron to yell out his name and grip the pillow tight. Aaron might even have to go gay for a few months in order to be protected from "certain" groups. He might have to pretend to enjoy sucking dicks and swallowing on command. Again, all hypotheticals, but I just know that it must not be pleasant on the "other side".

I wish him the best nonetheless. I'm sure PJ will also probably find himself on the receiving end of an older gentleman that is fond of bodybuilders.

"1"

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #227 on: February 22, 2022, 04:11:09 PM »
Aaron right now is probably hating his reality. He is not in Pelican Bay, but you never know what kind of sick individual will try to make love to him over a box of cigarettes. You never know if said individual that makes love to him will force Aaron to yell out his name and grip the pillow tight. Aaron might even have to go gay for a few months in order to be protected from "certain" groups. He might have to pretend to enjoy sucking dicks and swallowing on command. Again, all hypotheticals, but I just know that it must not be pleasant on the "other side".

I wish him the best nonetheless. I'm sure PJ will also probably find himself on the receiving end of an older gentleman that is fond of bodybuilders.

lol

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: February 22, 2022, 04:16:52 PM »
lol

Might seem funny to you, but I've known many NPC-level and even IFBB pros that have had to go gay on the "other side" in order to coexist and not get hurt.

Shit is all fun and games until you deal with Aryans, Cartel members and street gangs. Steroids don't make you tough or "impenetrable".

"1"

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #229 on: February 22, 2022, 04:20:23 PM »
Might seem funny to you, but I've known many NPC-level and even IFBB pros that have had to go gay on the "other side" in order to coexist and not get hurt.

Shit is all fun and games until you deal with Aryans, Cartel members and street gangs. Steroids don't make you tough or "impenetrable".

"1"

yeah but they will go to a minimum security prison.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #230 on: February 22, 2022, 04:33:38 PM »

You said to the point that his wife is going to start fucking other men you slimebag.

Dollars to doughnuts she's already been dicked down good. 

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: February 22, 2022, 04:45:59 PM »

"1"

We need names. At least 10

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: February 22, 2022, 05:03:02 PM »
We need names. At least 10

Rumor has it Craig Titus has received a generous supply of testosterone via rectal administration. Some say he can smuggle in a French baguette without having to take a deep breath.

"1"

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: February 22, 2022, 05:15:32 PM »
Dollars to doughnuts she's already been dicked down good. 

;D ;D ;D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #234 on: February 22, 2022, 05:30:01 PM »
And it's very honorable of you to stand up for a good cause. I'm just not so sure that Aaron would do the same for you if the tables were turned. I could be wrong, and certainly hope I am, but I just don't think that if you were facing prison time Aaron would take to the internet to defend your honor and family's wellbeing.

Again, more the reason why I like you as a person. You are loyal to the end. For whatever differences you and ironmagazine have, he must admit that you're a solid friend to have.

"1"
You've seen too many movies. They're not going to a supermax.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: February 22, 2022, 05:36:35 PM »
You've seen too many movies. They're not going to a supermax.

I haven't seen too many, but the ones that I have seen are pretty good.

I do have 2 good friends that are corrections officers at Rikers Island here in NYC. They've told me many true stories about how men turn and get raped in there for literally the equivalent of a box of cigarettes.

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #236 on: February 22, 2022, 06:34:14 PM »
I haven't seen too many, but the ones that I have seen are pretty good.

I do have 2 good friends that are corrections officers at Rikers Island here in NYC. They've told me many true stories about how men turn and get raped in there for literally the equivalent of a box of cigarettes.

"1"
Bro.....so a fella I know at Rikers is Orthodox, but yoked @ 5'6"....I asked him how he reconciles the cycle with his beliefs, he done got mad at me.  ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #237 on: February 22, 2022, 07:03:14 PM »
Rumor has it Craig Titus has received a generous supply of testosterone via rectal administration. Some say he can smuggle in a French baguette without having to take a deep breath.

"1"

I`m dying here....fucking hilarious.  :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #238 on: February 22, 2022, 07:10:29 PM »

"1"

I think Vince thinks him and Aron are close friends but they are not. When asked if Aron and Vince are close friends, Aron’s wifes exact words were “No. knows him. Not close friends.”
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #239 on: February 22, 2022, 07:11:21 PM »
yeah that is usually what happens when a relationship ends you start fucking someone else idiot.

But she isnt fucking anyone else you dork.  Talk all you want about Aaron or PJ but leave their family out of it
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #240 on: February 22, 2022, 07:19:52 PM »
I think Vince thinks him and Aron are close friends but they are not. When asked if Aron and Vince are close friends, Aron’s wide words were “No. knows him. Not close friends.”

We are not close friends and never said that.  Aaron has his own circle of close friends no different than anyone else including myself. ..unless you're Shizzo.

I defended him from those trashing him and his family calling him a snitch and his children ugly and as Rob demonstrated, his wife a whore.

I didnt get paid for it, no Redcon1 products or shirts, nothing...helped him out because he's a friend...no different than any of my other friends.  Last month , i helped a buddy of mine tear out the interior of a deep water swimming pool. ..no pay....just 2 cold beers.  If you're a friend then be a friend...not a salaried employee
A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #241 on: February 22, 2022, 07:22:49 PM »

We are not close friends and never said that.  Aaron has his own circle of close friends no different than anyone else including myself. ..unless you're Shizzo.

I defended him from those trashing him and his family calling him a snitch and his children ugly and as Rob demonstrated, his wife a whore.

I didnt get paid for it, no Redcon1 products or shirts, nothing...helped him out because he's a friend...no different than any of my other friends.  Last month , i helped a buddy of mine tear out the interior of a deep water swimming pool. ..no pay....just 2 cold beers.  If you're a friend then be a friend...not a salaried employee

Why did Palumbo send you fiberlyze?  Did you jerk him off too?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #242 on: February 22, 2022, 07:34:07 PM »

?

Who was the first lucky fella?  Did I miss a post..?

Ah Jesus - the image of the Palumbo-pipe just flashed into my head... it was all f*cked up like one of Freddy Kreugers burnt and scarred fingers.... stretch marks... *blech* :-X

T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #243 on: February 22, 2022, 07:43:47 PM »
?

Ah Jesus - the image of the Palumbo-pipe just flashed into my head... it was all f*cked up like one of Freddy Kreugers burnt and scarred fingers.... stretch marks... *blech* :-X

LOL.  Well done.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #244 on: February 22, 2022, 07:52:40 PM »
...and as Rob demonstrated, his wife a whore.

not a whore nobody would pay $ for that, a slut maybe. lol

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #245 on: February 22, 2022, 09:13:31 PM »

?

It really is a revolting thought. He'd probably have this face on through most of it -

And then the end would probably be some version of this -

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #246 on: February 22, 2022, 09:42:25 PM »
;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #247 on: February 22, 2022, 10:52:47 PM »
It really is a revolting thought. He'd probably have this face on through most of it -

And then the end would probably be some version of this -

Nice shop of Dave's left titty.  OMG - LMFAO!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: February 23, 2022, 05:20:29 AM »

"1"

Unfortunately for him, even with the balding he has aged pretty well. No homo

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #249 on: February 23, 2022, 06:20:35 AM »
not a whore nobody would pay $ for that, a slut maybe. lol

You are truly a piece of work...dont know what to say other than i hope you get whats coming to you one day
A