Author Topic: IronMagazine.com..........Ok You Won This Match  (Read 23261 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: IronMagazine.com..........Ok You Won This Match
« Reply #250 on: February 23, 2022, 06:51:54 AM »

People like Rob and others was shitting in his wife and kids....its why i stepped in

Now how was hoping Rob went to jail going to help Aaron's wife and kids????   ???

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #251 on: February 23, 2022, 08:32:19 AM »
I haven't seen too many, but the ones that I have seen are pretty good.

I do have 2 good friends that are corrections officers at Rikers Island here in NYC. They've told me many true stories about how men turn and get raped in there for literally the equivalent of a box of cigarettes.

"1"

From what I’ve been reading and seeing on the news lately Rikers is out of control.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #252 on: February 23, 2022, 08:47:56 AM »
Vince just shut up.  You got owned big time here.  And now you are trying to play it off like "you would" do this or that. 

You claim IM wasn't facing any real charges and yet you spent all this time gloating over him about to go to jail.  Fuck on outta here with this weak ass shit.
You are right. Vince was literally hoping this guy went to prison to prove himself correct.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #253 on: February 23, 2022, 11:34:44 AM »
You are truly a piece of work...

thanks I know.  ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: February 23, 2022, 12:36:49 PM »
Has anyone brought up the point that Vince is calling Iron Rob an unethical scumbag despite the fact that the ones who actually sold “dangerous” supplements and made money off of them are the unethical ones?

* I like how in the farewell video either PJ or Aaron said something along the lines of “I made mistakes when I was younger, I own them but it’s not what was being portrayed.”

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: February 23, 2022, 12:45:05 PM »
Has anyone brought up the point that Vince is calling Iron Rob an unethical scumbag despite the fact that the ones who actually sold “dangerous” supplements and made money off of them are the unethical ones?

* I like how in the farewell video either PJ or Aaron said something along the lines of “I made mistakes when I was younger, I own them but it’s not what was being portrayed.”

It's kinda obvious Vince is kissing ass in the hopes one day Aaron throws some scraps his way. Nothing against what Vince is doing, but yes huge hypocrite.

They marketed the products at teens who generally had very little knowledge of what they were taking. I'm sure I remember reading there were quite a few cases of liver damage.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #256 on: February 23, 2022, 12:47:30 PM »
It's kinda obvious Vince is kissing ass in the hopes one day Aaron throws some scraps his way. Nothing wrong with what Vince is doing, but yes huge hypocrite.

They marketed the products at teens who generally had very little knowledge of what they were taking. I'm sure I remember reading there were quite a few cases of liver damage.

He's in prison for almost 5 years. Be a long wait...heck, i'll be 50 years old when he gets out
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: February 23, 2022, 01:55:27 PM »
Ok, someone post the exact sentence that was given down to Aaron and PJ.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #258 on: February 23, 2022, 02:02:11 PM »
Ok, someone post the exact sentence that was given down to Aaron and PJ.

54 months and 85% has to be served on a federal sentence.

SouJerz

• Getbig III
« Reply #259 on: February 23, 2022, 02:52:01 PM »

People like Rob and others was shitting in his wife and kids....its why i stepped in

Lol.  Your lips are glued to Aaron’s ass (makes sense for the black to beg the jew) for what free BCAA and preworkout?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #260 on: February 23, 2022, 03:36:41 PM »

Ai Caramba!  Palumbo pop-shot! :-X

I've just got this idea that all the GH and thyroid meds over the years led to his having cancer of the thyroid very thin skin... everywhere... almost translucent... (blue-veined ball sack, anyone?)

T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #261 on: February 23, 2022, 05:05:39 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: February 23, 2022, 05:23:44 PM »

He's in prison for almost 5 years. Be a long wait...heck, i'll be 50 years old when he gets out

Hopefully he gets internet access inside and checks the forums. He needs to hook you up.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #263 on: February 23, 2022, 05:45:07 PM »
Most snitches are. ::)

who made you a moderator here?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: February 23, 2022, 05:54:38 PM »
Hopefully he gets internet access inside and checks the forums. He needs to hook you up.

I concur. Aaron better take "good care" of our man Melvin Goodrum, because no one (not friend, family, or even active/former employees) are standing up for Aaron's best interests or defending the Singerman family's honor. It's during moments like these that you see who your friends truly are and Melvin is Aaron's best fucking friend right now.

Aaron, if you ever read this, take good fucking care of Melvin when you get out and consider making him a partner in the company. While the world has turned their backs on you, Melvin has embraced you and taken you in like a brother. Melvin is very busy and has a lot going on, but has made time to help fight for your cause.

All that said, I honestly worry about Aaron's wellbeing on the "other side". I hear men get turned on the inside. Aaron might have to become someone's wife for a number of months in order to not get taken advantage of. Aaron, if you read this, please know that there is no shame in having sex with another man or even numerous men, on a daily basis and likely multiple times a day, in order to lead a halfway decent life inside of that hell. You do what you need to do to survive and know that when you get out, we will be here waiting for you papa.

Fast forward to the 5:38-5:52 mark to see what straight men end up doing after only one week or so on the "other side".

Stay strong young blood, stay strong.

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: February 23, 2022, 06:02:18 PM »
God himself. Who made you a snitch?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #266 on: February 23, 2022, 06:15:28 PM »
Who made you a snitch?

God himself.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: February 23, 2022, 06:21:11 PM »
God himself.
Impossible, even God hates snitches.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #268 on: February 23, 2022, 06:33:42 PM »
I concur. Aaron better take "good care" of our man Melvin Goodrum, because no one (not friend, family, or even active/former employees) are standing up for Aaron's best interests or defending the Singerman family's honor. It's during moments like these that you see who your friends truly are and Melvin is Aaron's best fucking friend right now.

Aaron, if you ever read this, take good fucking care of Melvin when you get out and consider making him a partner in the company. While the world has turned their backs on you, Melvin has embraced you and taken you in like a brother. Melvin is very busy and has a lot going on, but has made time to help fight for your cause.

All that said, I honestly worry about Aaron's wellbeing on the "other side". I hear men get turned on the inside. Aaron might have to become someone's wife for a number of months in order to not get taken advantage of. Aaron, if you read this, please know that there is no shame in having sex with another man or even numerous men, on a daily basis and likely multiple times a day, in order to lead a halfway decent life inside of that hell. You do what you need to do to survive and know that when you get out, we will be here waiting for you papa.

Fast forward to the 5:38-5:52 mark to see what straight men end up doing after only one week or so on the "other side".

Stay strong young blood, stay strong.

"1"

Lol...dude, they are going to minimum security...club fed
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #269 on: February 23, 2022, 06:51:13 PM »

Makes no sense to me, either. The dork keeps making personal judgements about posters. In other words, he is a bona fide asshole.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #270 on: February 23, 2022, 06:56:15 PM »
Makes no sense to me, either. The dork keeps making personal judgements about posters. In other words, he is a bona fide asshole.

You must be like a pig in shit seeing Black Vince owned so viciously in this thread.   ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: February 23, 2022, 07:07:39 PM »
You're in no position to call anyone an asshole given your history, creeper B.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #272 on: February 23, 2022, 07:14:40 PM »
Impossible, even God hates snitches.

homosexuals too, he is very judgmental.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #273 on: February 23, 2022, 08:04:25 PM »
You're in no position to call anyone an asshole given your history, creeper B.

Vinny Kielbasa vs Vinny Breezeway!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: February 23, 2022, 08:07:08 PM »
You must be like a pig in shit seeing Black Vince owned so viciously in this thread.   ;D

You on a roll today!!!