Author Topic: IronMagazine.com..........Ok You Won This Match  (Read 23319 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: IronMagazine.com..........Ok You Won This Match
« Reply #275 on: February 23, 2022, 08:48:56 PM »
Makes no sense to me, either. The dork keeps making personal judgements about posters. In other words, he is a bona fide asshole.

Shut the fuck up you old ass turtle, you always seem to follow my cock where-ever it points to and you've been a pest going on what...16 years??? You've been chasing after a gay black guy for 16 years

Your life has been going downhill since the 1970 Mr Canada and you only have 6 feet left to go before they shovel dirt on your casket and give it a headstone. 
A

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #276 on: February 24, 2022, 09:59:36 AM »
ass turtle? lol

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #277 on: February 24, 2022, 10:16:48 AM »

Shut the fuck up you old ass turtle, you always seem to follow my cock where-ever it points to and you've been a pest going on what...16 years??? You've been chasing after a gay black guy for 16 years

Your life has been going downhill since the 1970 Mr Canada and you only have 6 feet left to go before they shovel dirt on your casket and give it a headstone.
Goodrum, literally owned him here.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: February 24, 2022, 05:58:04 PM »
ass turtle? lol

Vince has submitted to you. Will you be man enough now to claim your prize?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #279 on: February 24, 2022, 10:16:42 PM »

I detest you because you are a lowlife asshole. You self-own yourself daily and are oblivious of what is happening to you. Aaron hasn't reached out to you in business so shut the heck up about him.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: February 26, 2022, 05:20:20 AM »

"1"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #281 on: February 26, 2022, 08:06:41 AM »
I detest you because you are a lowlife asshole. You self-own yourself daily and are oblivious of what is happening to you. Aaron hasn't reached out to you in business so shut the heck up about him.

He hasn't reached out because he's in prison.   Just face it Basile, you spend your time arguing with a gay black guy on a message forum.. thats it..

Your not being revered as a great bodybuilder like Zane, Arnie, etc.  Your legacy is null to the point to where you were thrown off Ironage for impersonating Zabo's wife.

Basile, you are 81 years old...82 this year if im not mistaken.  You had all the time in the world to make a name for yourself in the world of bodybuilding....but you simply didnt and no-one will remember you, Mr Canada 1970, when you become fertilizer. You are not respected or even acknowledged by your contemporaries.  Zane told me you were a cock, Shawn Perine thought you were a man-child, we all know what Arnie thought of you, Zabo prob didnt like you, Eiferman didnt like you, Clancy scoffed at you, Sergio told jokes about you. 

Thats all you are to your "felliow" colleagues....you are the "Vince Goodrum" of their era when it comes to your bodybuilding career except i never picked my own judges to win a show.   

But keep arguing with a gay black guy here....i suppose im all you have left...
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: February 26, 2022, 08:09:40 AM »

He hasn't reached out because he's in prison.   Just face it Basile, you spend your time arguing with a gay black guy on a message forum.. thats it..

Your not being revered as a great bodybuilder like Zane, Arnie, etc.  Your legacy is null to the point to where you were thrown off Ironage for impersonating Zabo's wife.

Basile, you are 81 years old...82 this year if im not mistaken.  You had all the time in the world to make a name for yourself in the world of bodybuilding....but you simply didnt and no-one will remember you, Mr Canada 1970, when you become fertilizer. You are not respected or even acknowledged by your contemporaries.  Zane told me you were a cock, Shawn Perine thought you were a man-child, we all know what Arnie thought of you, Zabo prob didnt like you, Eiferman didnt like you, Clancy scoffed at you, Sergio told jokes about you. 

Thats all you are to your "felliow" colleagues....you are the "Vince Goodrum" of their era when it comes to your bodybuilding career except i never picked my own judges to win a show.   

"1"

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #283 on: February 26, 2022, 11:03:19 PM »

Talk about another monumental self-owning. You are mistaken about my age. You are making up shit about the people you claim knew me. You weren't even born when I was winning titles.

Here is a challenge mr bullshit artist. Prove your statement about ..."you were thrown off Ironage for impersonating Zabo's wife". I can prove that what you claim is a fabricated lie. I have met Lydia in Sydney. She gave me a copy of the thread about Zabo that I started on Ironage.

You keep trying to put me down because I keep calling you out on your bullshitting. Even in a thread where you are proven a bullshitter you have a go at trying to tarnish my name. Just accept that you are a persistent loser and never will amount to anything much in life, business, bodybuilding or relationships.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #284 on: February 27, 2022, 04:10:33 AM »
Talk about another monumental self-owning. You are mistaken about my age. You are making up shit about the people you claim knew me. You weren't even born when I was winning titles.

Here is a challenge mr bullshit artist. Prove your statement about ..."you were thrown off Ironage for impersonating Zabo's wife". I can prove that what you claim is a fabricated lie. I have met Lydia in Sydney. She gave me a copy of the thread about Zabo that I started on Ironage.

You keep trying to put me down because I keep calling you out on your bullshitting. Even in a thread where you are proven a bullshitter you have a go at trying to tarnish my name. Just accept that you are a persistent loser and never will amount to anything much in life, business, bodybuilding or relationships.

Vince, what have you amounted to? Where are your business and life successes?

Despite winning Mr. Canada, you are still insignificant in the bodybuilding world.
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #285 on: February 27, 2022, 05:00:18 AM »
Vince, what have you amounted to? Where are your business and life successes?

Despite winning Mr. Canada, you are still insignificant in the bodybuilding world.

I am retired now. 50 years ago winning a national title was an achievement. A Universe title was held in high regard. Today few remember any of those champions with a few exceptions. In 30 years today’s champions will be forgotten. Life is short and titles and fame mean little to others. On Getbig you are known if someone criticises you or uses your image as an avatar!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #286 on: February 27, 2022, 05:28:31 AM »

I am retired now. 50 years ago winning a national title was an achievement. A Universe title was held in high regard. Today few remember any of those champions with a few exceptions. In 30 years today’s champions will be forgotten. Life is short and titles and fame mean little to others. On Getbig you are known if someone criticises you or uses your image as an avatar!

Vince what happens to the Supinator when you go? You could have it installed gravesite, not even joking. Some people have a memorial bench, you could have a memorial supinator.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: February 27, 2022, 07:09:45 AM »
Vince what happens to the Supinator when you go? You could have it installed gravesite, not even joking. Some people have a memorial bench, you could have a memorial supinator.

:o

It would become a getbig pilgrimage site like Room 7 at the Mirage (next to the ice machine).

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #288 on: February 27, 2022, 07:45:41 AM »

:o

It would become a getbig pilgrimage site like Room 7 at the Mirage (next to the ice machine).

That's a great idea - like the Karl Marx thing in Highgate Cemetery (UK) it would create a kind of GetBig élite who could say, "I pumped one out at Vince's monument" 8)

Also - I don't recall seeing this actually stated anywhere, but did any GetBiggers actually go to the ice-machine near Room 7? (I presume it's long gone - ripped to shreds and spirited away by souvenir hunters...)
T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #289 on: February 27, 2022, 08:26:12 AM »

So other than winning one bodybuilding title, not much else.

Got it.
X

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: February 27, 2022, 08:40:24 AM »
That's a great idea - like the Karl Marx thing in Highgate Cemetery (UK) it would create a kind of GetBig élite who could say, "I pumped one out at Vince's monument" 8)

Also - I don't recall seeing this actually stated anywhere, but did any GetBiggers actually go to the ice-machine near Room 7? (I presume it's long gone - ripped to shreds and spirited away by souvenir hunters...)

Here's a pic of Team Nasser there

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #291 on: February 27, 2022, 08:55:40 AM »
So other than winning one bodybuilding title, not much else.

Got it.
In a show where he hand picked the judges.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #292 on: February 27, 2022, 09:02:49 AM »

You picked the judges and the 2nd place person didnt even bother to shave...your title is a sham and you know it

You still wont answer why you impersonated Zabo's wife...Shawn Perine never told me
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #293 on: February 27, 2022, 09:14:22 AM »
In a show where he hand picked the judges.

Haha lol, yes, I forgot about that.

The only title he won, was in a contest where he picked the judges.
X

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #294 on: February 27, 2022, 10:06:21 AM »
like the time when genova was the only one in his class, and he 'won his contest'  ::)

fat-gut and all
when he came in '3rd out of 3' at another show, it was "all politic bro'  ::)

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #295 on: February 27, 2022, 10:23:54 AM »
It's piss.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #297 on: February 27, 2022, 05:05:02 PM »

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #298 on: February 27, 2022, 07:04:04 PM »
like the time when genova was the only one in his class, and he 'won his contest'  ::)

fat-gut and all
when he came in '3rd out of 3' at another show, it was "all politic bro'  ::)

That post loss interview with Andrew was legendary.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: February 27, 2022, 07:16:15 PM »

You signed Genova to a contract but you’re having a hard with how Goodrum has defended Singerman?

LOL!