Author Topic: Covid-19 - Was Covid ever real? Conspiracy Theory?  (Read 36221 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Covid, Conspiracy Theories and Getbig
« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2022, 06:37:55 PM »
900,000 Americans died from COVID.

Did the media make that up too?

🙄

And by now, Biden has a higher kill count than Trump and that’s with a widely used “vaccine” available as well as many other advantages. He has blood on his liver-spotted hands

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "The trial was RIGGED....send me your MONEY!!"
« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2022, 06:40:26 PM »
And by now, Biden has a higher kill count than Trump and that’s with a widely used “vaccine” available as well as many other advantages. He has blood on his liver-spotted hands

Yes.

It’s all the antivaxxers dying though.

🙁

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2022, 06:41:12 PM »
But why did 900,000 EXTRA people die?

Was this just a CRAZY coincidence?

Because they did die.

If 500,000 with people with Stage IV cancer who have 18 months to live get a new flu strain and die this year instead of next year, we're going to have 500,000 excess deaths this year.

What you and Hulkster ignore is "lifespan lost": it's not that COVID didn't kill 900,000 people, it's that your side goes around acting like 900,000 random Americans have died of it.

That's simply not true.

These people were the oldest, fattest, and most vulnerable Americans. I would say they definitely had an average lifespan lost of under ten years.

I'd even say the average lifespan lost was under five years.

An 84-year-old with five diseases isn't exactly predicted to life to age 100.

So now you have to look at this pandemic mathematically to see how many lifespans we a fully lost:

Assuming that each person had ten years left to live [bullshit], that would be 900,000x10 years = 9M lifespan years lost.

With an average lifespan of 80 years, that's 112,500 [9M ÷ 80].

So to all the dumbasses comparing this to WWII - to that's bullshit. In WWII, something like 650,000 American males who were something like 22 years old on average, died fighting in that war, who had 57 years left to live on average.

650,000x57 = 37,449,000.

37.4M compared to my 9M figure for Covid.

In reality, Covid probably took under five years off the lifespan of the anyone who died of it.

But hey - I'll go with ten.

It's was still nowhere near the cost that we spent on trying to contain it.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: January 28, 2022, 06:46:48 PM »
Because they did die.

If 500,000 with people with Stage IV cancer who have 18 months to live get a new flu strain and die this year instead of next year, were going to have 500,000 more deaths this year.

What you and Hulkster ignore is "lifespan lost": it's not that COVID didn't kill 900,000 people, it's that your side goes around acting like 900,000 random Americans have died of it.

That's simply not true.

These people were the oldest, fattest, and most vulnerable Americans. I would say they definitely had an average lifespan lost of under ten years.

So now you have to look at this pandemic mathematically to see how many lifespans we a fully lost:

Assuming that each person had ten years left to live [bullshit], that would be 900,000x10 years = 9M lifespan years lost.

So to all the dumbasses comparing this to WWII - to that's bullshit. In WWII, something like 650,000 American males who were something like 22 years old on average, died fighting in that war, who had 57 years left to live on average.

650,000x57 = 37,449,000.

In reality, Covid probably took under five years off the lifespan of the anyone who died of it.

Now “lifespan years” isn’t a commonly used statistic.

Did you make it up?

🙁

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #104 on: January 28, 2022, 06:50:21 PM »
Because they did die.

If 500,000 with people with Stage IV cancer who have 18 months to live get a new flu strain and die this year instead of next year, were going to have 500,000 more deaths this year.

That's simply not true.

650,000x57 = 37,449,000.

And do we really think such deaths mostly over 70 are people refusing the vaxxine?  Because of some political belief?  The people I know over 70 are mostly deathly scared of health issues, but they're all on Breitbart and Gateway Pundit and listening to Joe Rogan drinking Kool aid?

It just doesn't make sense to me that if this group is unvaccinated it is from a choice, much less a choice based on politics.  It makes more sense that they're shut ins or something.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 28, 2022, 06:53:54 PM »
Why the eff is ChOak posting here now?  Shouldn't he be looking up the proof he claims to have that 2/3 of Omicron patients are under 30? 

Brutal if true

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 28, 2022, 06:55:13 PM »
Yes.

🙁

You realize that not taking the vaccine doesn’t automatically make someone an antivaxxer, right?  :P

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: January 28, 2022, 06:57:38 PM »
You realize that not taking the vaccine doesn’t automatically make someone an antivaxxer, right?  :P

Of course it does.

It LITERALLY means you are against taking the vaccine.

Why….embarrassed to admit what you are?

😎

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 28, 2022, 07:03:15 PM »
Why the eff is ChOak posting here now?  Shouldn't he be looking up the proof he claims to have that 2/3 of Omicron patients are under 30? 

Brutal if true

Ummm….I posted it awhile ago moron.

Don’t you EVER get tired of being wrong?

😆😆😆

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 28, 2022, 07:04:09 PM »
Of course it does.

It LITERALLY means you are against taking the vaccine.

Why….embarrassed to admit what you are?

😎

::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #110 on: January 28, 2022, 07:05:36 PM »
So the media tricked all the Doctors?

That sounds believable.

🙄
Since when do doctors keep tabs on deaths ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 28, 2022, 07:07:08 PM »
Since when do doctors keep tabs on deaths ???

Umm….since the beginning of time.

🙄

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: January 28, 2022, 07:13:17 PM »
Umm….since the beginning of time.

🙄
So which doctor was in charge of counting 900k EXTRA deaths? Are you saying almost 4 million people died in the US last year?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: January 28, 2022, 07:25:39 PM »
These troll threads probably sink some dummies.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #114 on: January 28, 2022, 08:21:27 PM »
the problem is that the hesitation is based on misinformation, conspiracy theories and outright lies.

I've seen the antivaxxer rhetoric: that thousands and thousands are dying from the 'kill shots' that the vaccines make you sterile, that there is a rise in tissue cancers from the vaccine (there isn't), that the vaccines kill children (there were millions of dosage given to kids in the USA before we approved it up here in Canada and there were very few side effects

the hesitation about very real but very rare side effects like blood clots and heart inflammation are legit. but thats not whats being pushed in the antivax group. instead of 7 per million they are saying thousands and thousands per million (not true)

The problem is the media and dumbass posters like oak conflate your second and third paragraph as the same type of person.

The side effects as you said are real, but very rare. It's the amount of rarity that is in question.  But they are not so rare that a normal medication with the same numbers would have been pulled from the shelves less than a month in.  Don't even use VAERS - Did you read the documents Pfizer had to release under the Freedom of Information act?
Y

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #115 on: January 28, 2022, 08:41:52 PM »
The problem is the media and dumbass posters like oak conflate your second and third paragraph as the same type of person.

The side effects as you said are real, but very rare. It's the amount of rarity that is in question.  But they are not so rare that a normal medication with the same numbers would have been pulled from the shelves less than a month in.  Don't even use VAERS - Did you read the documents Pfizer had to release under the Freedom of Information act?

Exactly. And how the fuck would Hulkster know that tissue cancer deaths haven't gone up?

We won't know until we know! That's what science is about! Waiting until the evidence is found/presented before drawing a conclusion on it.

As for child deaths - more children have died in Canada of the vaccines than of Covid. It's not that there have been many deaths - but the fact that more children have died of these vaccines than of Covid should be announced and repeated on every TV and radio show in Canada!

If parents knew that, would they be lining up to get this vaccine for their children? Hell no!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 28, 2022, 09:02:49 PM »

Brutal if true

Anything yet?  It was something of a game-changing claim and I'd like to see the source.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #117 on: January 28, 2022, 09:09:23 PM »
Anything yet?  It was something of a game-changing claim and I'd like to see the source.

LOL...so the majority of ICU admissions went from people aged 60-69, to people aged 30-39?

Was that his claim? Or was his claim slightly different than that?

I don't buy it.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 28, 2022, 09:11:09 PM »
Yes.

🙁
Then what are you worried about?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: January 28, 2022, 09:12:17 PM »
LOL...so the majority of ICU admissions went from people aged 60-69, to people aged 30-39?

Was that his claim? Or was his claim slightly different than that?

I don't buy it.

He said 2/3 of Omicron patients are now under 30

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #120 on: January 28, 2022, 09:15:22 PM »
He said 2/3 of Omicron patients are now under 30

LOL. So actual hospitalized people, i.e., "hospitalizations" [24+ hour hospital stays], or ICU admissions?

So that trend just somehow totally changed from the start the entire pandemic so far?:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #121 on: January 28, 2022, 09:20:10 PM »
^ So hospitalizations among people under 30 went from 8,732 of 116,815 [7.5%] for this pandemic so far, to 67%?

LOL.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #122 on: January 28, 2022, 09:22:17 PM »
^ 998 of 20,970 ICU admissions [4.8%] under age 30, now up to 67%?

LOL.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 28, 2022, 09:47:19 PM »
It doesn't make any sense and was an obvious BS lie, it doesn't work for any definition, cases, hospitalizations, ICU, nothing.  Where did he get that info or did he just make it up and then cower away when called on it?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: January 28, 2022, 10:06:36 PM »
It doesn't make any sense and was an obvious BS lie, it doesn't work for any definition, cases, hospitalizations, ICU, nothing.  Where did he get that info or did he just make it up and then cower away when called on it?

Here you go RETARD!

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/inside-an-icu-where-70-per-cent-of-covid-19-patients-are-unvaccinated-1.5738198

Inside an ICU where 70 per cent of COVID-19 patients are unvaccinated

“In our units we're seeing about two thirds of our patients are relatively young, unvaccinated and are showing up with severe disease,”