Author Topic: Covid-19 - Was Covid ever real? Conspiracy Theory?  (Read 36248 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Covid, Conspiracy Theories and Getbig
« Reply #175 on: February 09, 2022, 05:53:08 AM »
People dropping dead on the street-turned out to be a lie
Bodies piling up-turned out to be a lie
Hospital being overrun-turned out to be a lie
Two weeks to flatten the curve-turned out to be a lie
There will be no more mask mandate-turned out to be a lie
Only the elderly and vulnerable will need to be jabbed-turned out to be a lie
ChOak is a healthcare professional-turned out to be a lie
Kids will never have to have the jab-turned out to be a lie
No vaccine passports-turned out to be a lie
No mandatory vaccinations for jobs-turned out to be a lie
Masks will prevent the spread-turned out to be a lie
Social distancing will prevent the spread-turned out to be a lie
Schools need to be shutdown-turned out to be a lie
People who test positive cannot work (especially in hospitals) -turned out to be a lie

What else are you being lied to about?

COVID IS A DEATH SENTENCE WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEEE!!!!!

Notice How The Sheep Like Virus retards wont go near answering any of the above
or the picture of the Grave diggers & the Coffin

Of course They Know they've Been made total Fools of Only The Cognitive Dissonance
They suffer Won't allow Them to admit it & move On.

Khunts The Lot of Them.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #176 on: February 09, 2022, 05:58:24 AM »
People dropping dead on the street-turned out to be a lie
Bodies piling up-turned out to be a lie
Hospital being overrun-turned out to be a lie
Two weeks to flatten the curve-turned out to be a lie
There will be no more mask mandate-turned out to be a lie
Only the elderly and vulnerable will need to be jabbed-turned out to be a lie
ChOak is a healthcare professional-turned out to be a lie
Kids will never have to have the jab-turned out to be a lie
No vaccine passports-turned out to be a lie
No mandatory vaccinations for jobs-turned out to be a lie
Masks will prevent the spread-turned out to be a lie
Social distancing will prevent the spread-turned out to be a lie
Schools need to be shutdown-turned out to be a lie
People who test positive cannot work (especially in hospitals) -turned out to be a lie

What else are you being lied to about?

COVID IS A DEATH SENTENCE WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEEE!!!!!

I hope you wont mind me posting this in my Thread
it's so Good.

Cheers.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #177 on: February 09, 2022, 06:36:45 AM »
I hope you wont mind me posting this in my Thread
it's so Good.

Cheers.

Knock yourself out and feel free to copy and add to it

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #178 on: December 31, 2022, 04:52:48 AM »
I havent' been on getbig in a while, how many getbiggers believe covid is all a hoax, scam, the vaccines are designed to kill you etc etc?

it seem like everywhere there is a small but ignorant vocal minority that doesn't believe the science, numbers and would rather take their horse dewormer than trust their doctors... ::)

is getbig the same?

Explain

I've never commented much on the vaccine myself. But do you realize that 748,000 of the 1,100,000 alleged "Covid deaths" in the USA are people with SIX OR MORE underlying diseases and who have an average age of 84?

You fucking idiot?

That's FRAUD, Hulkster. Dumb fuck.

All they are doing are taking people who die of cancer, and calling them "Covid". Again - that's fraud.

Take these Canadian numbers and divide them by 10 to get the number who didn't have underlying disease:

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/current-situation.html#figure6-header

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #179 on: December 31, 2022, 05:28:13 AM »
Just got over Covid for the 2nd time. Three days of a headache, 1 day of fever and chills, and still have a lingering dry cough. Worked through the entire thing. If you’re still scared of it, you’re a puss!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #180 on: December 31, 2022, 05:31:50 AM »
Just got over Covid for the 2nd time. Three days of a headache, 1 day of fever and chills, and still have a lingering dry cough. Worked through the entire thing. If you’re still scared of it, you’re a puss!
I trained hard 6 days in a row when I had it.

Never got the shots and never had a flu shot.

Phony Phlu Of Peace

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #181 on: December 31, 2022, 05:32:55 AM »
I trained hard 6 days in a row when I had it.

Never got the shots and never had a flu shot.

Phony Phlu Of Peace

You damn right you did, Wes! Because you’re a man, not a puss. I took a few days off and caught up on some sleep and then hit the weights. Even jogged around my neighborhood and I never do any cardio like that

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #182 on: December 31, 2022, 07:29:37 AM »
A friend of mine has Covid now. I'm going to ask if she can infect me. Be it from drinking from her cup, or from smelling her fishy clit.

Whatever it takes.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #183 on: December 31, 2022, 09:53:39 AM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: December 31, 2022, 09:55:47 AM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: December 31, 2022, 09:57:32 AM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #186 on: December 31, 2022, 11:02:18 AM »
PureBlood for life. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "The trial was RIGGED....send me your MONEY!!"
« Reply #187 on: December 31, 2022, 11:06:59 AM »
Vaccines and modern medicine suck!

Nothing but a “Libtard” wealth transfer.

Our ancestors relied on their immune systems and green vegetables…..they did just fine.

🙄🙄🙄

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #188 on: December 31, 2022, 11:22:30 AM »

Nothing but a “Libtard” wealth transfer.

Our ancestors relied on their immune systems and green vegetables…..they did just fine.

🙄🙄🙄

Drop dead asshole.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #189 on: December 31, 2022, 11:40:33 AM »

Your words.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: December 31, 2022, 01:42:19 PM »
this^

if oak, prime and many others want to believe the lies and do as they are told that great have at it
i feel pretty safe with my immune system after being around the last couple of years of this nonsense and not getting sick
like i never got the flu either until i took their jab for it once
99.94 globally have not died from the coof so yes, very non-lethal scamdemic
have at it though, primes dead soon anyways so he may need the jabs

It is nice of you to allow me to make my own choices in life, just as I do you. Perhaps if you were to "walk in my shoes" you would be more inclined to get vaccinated as I was.

I have not either been an antivaxxer nor am I all for them. My reasoning is why subject oneself to a dead virus if your medical history indicates you aren't someone who easily gets sick with these viruses. All in all, I have enjoyed good health throughout my life with one exception, that being respiratory issues.

I avoided getting a flu shot until a couple of years ago. Like you I never had the flu that I know of. Nothing about this changed after being vaccinated against the flu virus. I still have not had the flu. Quite frankly, I let my primary care physician talk me into getting it when he gave me the pneumonia vaccine. For me, the pneumonia vaccine made sense. Pneumonia is my health nemesis. Initially, the pneumonia vaccine required annual boosters. Currently the vaccine for pneumonia is considered good for many years. Unfortunately, this vaccine does not guarantee you that you cannot get pneumococcal pneumonia. Like with the flu, colds, and COVID, new strains of these viruses show up all the time.

Another vaccination I put off having was the Shingles vaccine. If I ever had chickenpox it had to have been a mild case because I don't remember it. Since chickenpox is somewhat uncomfortable, it seems like one would know if they had it. According to what we are told about shingles, one is more suspectable to getting them when they had chickenpox. Prior to getting the vaccine, a few years ago, I had shingles. It was not fun. The nerve damage lasted a longtime after the rash was gone. Old folks like me are more likely to get shingles because our immune system isn't as vigorous as it was when we were younger.

I don't feel quite as safe as you do about my natural immune system preventing me from getting ill for a couple of reasons. Primarily because I am susceptible to bronchial pneumonia. I also have asthma, allergies and am prone sinus infections (all of which are respiratory health issues). Our immune systems weaken as we age and everyone knows I am as old as the hills. It is for these reasons, I decided that for me getting the COVID vaccine made sense and still does. 

As I mentioned before, despite being vaccinated, I got COVID last February which was when everyone in the house did. Obviously, the current vaccines do not insure you will not get COVID since all of us were current on the COVID vaccine. That no one here except me had lasting symptoms says a lot about what the vaccine can and cannot do. I developed a cough and eventually pneumonia, which required an amoxicillin prescription with one refill to knock it out. Of course, there is no way to know if I would have gotten sicker had I never had the COVID vaccine. But, in retrospect, I still believe taking that precaution was a wise choice. 

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #191 on: December 31, 2022, 03:29:26 PM »
It is nice of you to allow me to make my own choices in life, just as I do you. Perhaps if you were to "walk in my shoes" you would be more inclined to get vaccinated as I was.

I have not either been an antivaxxer nor am I all for them. My reasoning is why subject oneself to a dead virus if your medical history indicates you aren't someone who easily gets sick with these viruses. All in all, I have enjoyed good health throughout my life with one exception, that being respiratory issues.

I avoided getting a flu shot until a couple of years ago. Like you I never had the flu that I know of. Nothing about this changed after being vaccinated against the flu virus. I still have not had the flu. Quite frankly, I let my primary care physician talk me into getting it when he gave me the pneumonia vaccine. For me, the pneumonia vaccine made sense. Pneumonia is my health nemesis. Initially, the pneumonia vaccine required annual boosters. Currently the vaccine for pneumonia is considered good for many years. Unfortunately, this vaccine does not guarantee you that you cannot get pneumococcal pneumonia. Like with the flu, colds, and COVID, new strains of these viruses show up all the time.

Another vaccination I put off having was the Shingles vaccine. If I ever had chickenpox it had to have been a mild case because I don't remember it. Since chickenpox is somewhat uncomfortable, it seems like one would know if they had it. According to what we are told about shingles, one is more suspectable to getting them when they had chickenpox. Prior to getting the vaccine, a few years ago, I had shingles. It was not fun. The nerve damage lasted a longtime after the rash was gone. Old folks like me are more likely to get shingles because our immune system isn't as vigorous as it was when we were younger.

I don't feel quite as safe as you do about my natural immune system preventing me from getting ill for a couple of reasons. Primarily because I am susceptible to bronchial pneumonia. I also have asthma, allergies and am prone sinus infections (all of which are respiratory health issues). Our immune systems weaken as we age and everyone knows I am as old as the hills. It is for these reasons, I decided that for me getting the COVID vaccine made sense and still does. 

As I mentioned before, despite being vaccinated, I got COVID last February which was when everyone in the house did. Obviously, the current vaccines do not insure you will not get COVID since all of us were current on the COVID vaccine. That no one here except me had lasting symptoms says a lot about what the vaccine can and cannot do. I developed a cough and eventually pneumonia, which required an amoxicillin prescription with one refill to knock it out. Of course, there is no way to know if I would have gotten sicker had I never had the COVID vaccine. But, in retrospect, I still believe taking that precaution was a wise choice.
there's not a single person on this board that actually reads these novels you post, you, delusional,pathetic , retard...

You're the online equivalent  to a homeless person muttering  to them selves....

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #192 on: December 31, 2022, 09:28:14 PM »
I havent' been on getbig in a while, how many getbiggers believe covid is all a hoax, scam, the vaccines are designed to kill you etc etc?

it seem like everywhere there is a small but ignorant vocal minority that doesn't believe the science, numbers and would rather take their horse dewormer than trust their doctors... ::)

is getbig the same?

Explain

Out of curiosity, how many people do you know who died of Covid, Hulkster?

Let me guess...Zero?

You fucking idiot.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "The trial was RIGGED....send me your MONEY!!"
« Reply #193 on: December 31, 2022, 11:03:12 PM »
Out of curiosity, how many people do you know who died of Covid, Hulkster?

Let me guess...Zero?

You fucking idiot.

…..thank you vaccine!

🙂

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #194 on: January 01, 2023, 01:26:18 AM »
…..thank you vaccine!

🙂

The vaccine wasn't out for the first year of the pandemic, and no one you knew died then either, you dumb phaggot.

The case fatality rate for people under 30 for Covid is 0.0003%.

1 in 300,000.

And that's without the vaccine.

It's around 1 in 150,000 for people if you look at people under 40.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: January 01, 2023, 01:56:37 AM »
Vax > RONA (when it comes to killing people)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: January 01, 2023, 01:59:49 AM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #197 on: January 01, 2023, 02:13:23 AM »
…..thank you vaccine!

🙂

Ontario has a population of 14,566,547, and has had 15,538 Covid deaths so far.

That means 1 in 937 people in Ontario have died of Covid. To make the math easier, let's round that to 1 in 1,000 [even though it's slightly more than that].

So 1 in 1,000 people have died of Covid so far, which is 10 in 10,000, right?

Except here's the thing:

82.5% of the Covid deaths are people aged 70+.

So out of the 10 deaths per 10,000 people, over eight of those deaths are people aged 70+.

So if we're being exact, only 1.75 people under age 70 per 9,375 total population have died of Covid so far.

That's 1 in 5,357 people.

Now consider that 80-90% of those people had cancer.

So basically, you have a virus that kills maybe 1-2-3 people under age 70 each year.

That's a joke.

No sane person is scared of a virus with a 99.9% survival rate.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: January 01, 2023, 02:27:47 AM »
Its hard to believe any chart or meme.
The numbers are fake/skewed to what they want them to be. No one knows the real number of "death from vaccine".

So if those were thrown in with the death from RONA, would it be a wash? The unvaxxed and vaxxed (when unhealthy) die.
Have been dying for a long time, only they called it "flu", "Pneumonia", etc...

Fake/skewed numbers of peace... Anyone can spin a study in their own favor... No one know the truth (since they are ignoring crucial data points).
(Like jab-deaths).

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #199 on: January 01, 2023, 01:47:28 PM »
Rambone's blood is the true vaccine.