Author Topic: Covid-19 - Was Covid ever real? Conspiracy Theory?  (Read 36210 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Covid, Conspiracy Theories and Getbig
« Reply #225 on: January 16, 2023, 12:09:04 AM »
Long interview but well worth watching.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #226 on: January 16, 2023, 07:33:53 AM »

I don't recall ever being told the shots prevented COVID. What the CDC says is the shots reduce your risk of severe illness.

Full stop here.  This was prevalent in the media - CDC Director, Maddow, Biden, all said this verbatim.  There's plenty of individual videos and compilations.  Even without those, anyone with any decent amount of media exposure heard this.  It was 100% the narrative.

But I've seen what you've said 100s of times with twitter links etc....part of it is a coordinated effort amongst activists to change history.  Obviously not the case with you but I'd really  like to understand how this could be missed.  Are your sources that biased?

Do you really, actually believe they never said this?  Remember the term "breakthrough case"?  Why would something be called a "breakthrough" if it wasn't designed to stop acquisition or transmission?  Remember "get vaccinated for others"?  Why would they say that if it only reduced hospitalization risk?

Now, Pfizer has come out and said it was never intended to stop, but they NEVER said that when the prevailing messaging said it did.

Y

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #227 on: January 16, 2023, 07:42:40 AM »
Full stop here.  This was prevalent in the media - CDC Director, Maddow, Biden, all said this verbatim.  There's plenty of individual videos and compilations.  Even without those, anyone with any decent amount of media exposure heard this.  It was 100% the narrative.

But I've seen what you've said 100s of times with twitter links etc....part of it is a coordinated effort amongst activists to change history.  Obviously not the case with you but I'd really  like to understand how this could be missed.  Are your sources that biased?

Do you really, actually believe they never said this?  Remember the term "breakthrough case"?  Why would something be called a "breakthrough" if it wasn't designed to stop acquisition or transmission?

There's a video montage on Youtube of many people (Biden, CDC lady, etc) saying "If vaccinated, you will NOT get COVID".

Then the story kept changing...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #228 on: January 16, 2023, 07:44:39 AM »
There's a video montage on Youtube of many people (Biden, CDC lady, etc) saying "If vaccinated, you will NOT get COVID".

Then the story kept changing...

I've seen that, couldn't find it.

For sure Google will make it hard to find...or I just stink at finding stuff.

If you are on twitter, it's been exposed that there's a whole group of users (or bots) that are part of a paid coordinated effort to change narratives.  It was exposed because on multiple occasions, they all can be seen posting the exact same stuff whenever they wanted to attempt to sway opinion.  Happens on news networks too.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #229 on: January 16, 2023, 07:45:34 AM »
BS - total FNG lies and BS.   They all said you would not get rona if you got the shot.  This is why you are a LIB.   Your head is in the FNG sand like a damn ostrich. 

I appreciate your concern for my health. I also honor your right to come to your own conclusions and make your own choices regarding the COVID vaccine.

I am not presently current on the COVID booster shots. Obviously, I have not taken more than recommended.

I don't recall ever being told the shots prevented COVID. What the CDC says is the shots reduce your risk of severe illness.

Most likely one of the six people living here caught COVID first, probably because of an increased exposure at his work where he was around a lot of people. In turn, we each caught COVID from one another because total quarantine while living in the same house is very difficult.

My daughter had an adverse reaction to the second COVID vaccine. Essentially, she got dehydrated to the point she had to go to urgent care where they gave her fluids intravenously to get her rehydrated and then released her. Scary stuff, to be sure, but not life threatening. Since then, she has stayed current on the boosters with no adverse reactions. As best as I know everyone here except me is current on boosters and there have been no additional adverse reactions to the vaccines. The only other person I know of out of many people having a bad reaction to the vaccine is my cousin who said she had flu symptoms for the day following the second vaccine.

I am aware of the possibility of a negative reaction to the vaccine. Weighing this against my having several comorbidities which increase the likelihood of serious respiratory problems, I believe that for me being vaccinated is worth risking the possible side effects of the vaccine. I also believe had I not been vaccinated; I would probably have had a much worse experience than I did when I had COVID. I ended up having pneumococcal pneumonia much as I usually do whenever I catch a cold. Fortunately, it was treatable with two rounds of antibiotics. I also had an inner ear problem which has subsided, but there is no way to know for sure if it was caused by having COVID.

So, to answer your question, I doubt there are any circumstances that would result in my having second thoughts about my decisions regarding the COVID vaccine. Even if I were to get a blood clot and have a stroke which was proven to be due to the vaccine, I would not regret my decision to be vaccinated, although I would probably not continue having boosters.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #230 on: January 16, 2023, 07:54:52 AM »

Do you really, actually believe they never said this?  Remember the term "breakthrough case"?  Why would something be called a "breakthrough" if it wasn't designed to stop acquisition or transmission?  Remember "get vaccinated for others"?  Why would they say that if it only reduced hospitalization risk?

Now, Pfizer has come out and said it was never intended to stop, but they NEVER said that when the prevailing messaging said it did.

Exactly.

Primemuscle is a piece of shit.

Video of Biden CLEARLY STATING VACCINES PREVENT TRANSMISSION found here:

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-2021-video-saying-vaccinations-prevent-covid-resurfaces-1726900

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: January 16, 2023, 07:59:07 AM »
Exactly.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-2021-video-saying-vaccinations-prevent-covid-resurfaces-1726900

Prime is a typical liberal FNG MORON.   Ignorant, dumb, uninformed, and just repeats the MSM narrative.   

All of these liberal scumbags and liars said the vax would stop transmission and one contracting it. 

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #232 on: January 16, 2023, 08:04:13 AM »
Really pisses me off when people try and re-write history. Anyone with half a brain remembers what was said to make people get the shots. 'If you take this, you will not get covid' 'If you don't take this, you may well die.'

Prime, I don't want to hammer you but have some integrity please as you are treating the forum as idiots by denying what we were all subjected to.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: January 16, 2023, 08:05:03 AM »
Stop lying and stop spreading false BS.  You are a liberal moron and don't follow the science and follow whatever BS msbc and your liberal hivemind CULT tells you.  OWN THIS ALONG W OAK AND AGNOSTIC   

I appreciate your concern for my health. I also honor your right to come to your own conclusions and make your own choices regarding the COVID vaccine.

I am not presently current on the COVID booster shots. Obviously, I have not taken more than recommended.

Most likely one of the six people living here caught COVID first, probably because of an increased exposure at his work where he was around a lot of people. In turn, we each caught COVID from one another because total quarantine while living in the same house is very difficult.

My daughter had an adverse reaction to the second COVID vaccine. Essentially, she got dehydrated to the point she had to go to urgent care where they gave her fluids intravenously to get her rehydrated and then released her. Scary stuff, to be sure, but not life threatening. Since then, she has stayed current on the boosters with no adverse reactions. As best as I know everyone here except me is current on boosters and there have been no additional adverse reactions to the vaccines. The only other person I know of out of many people having a bad reaction to the vaccine is my cousin who said she had flu symptoms for the day following the second vaccine.

I am aware of the possibility of a negative reaction to the vaccine. Weighing this against my having several comorbidities which increase the likelihood of serious respiratory problems, I believe that for me being vaccinated is worth risking the possible side effects of the vaccine. I also believe had I not been vaccinated; I would probably have had a much worse experience than I did when I had COVID. I ended up having pneumococcal pneumonia much as I usually do whenever I catch a cold. Fortunately, it was treatable with two rounds of antibiotics. I also had an inner ear problem which has subsided, but there is no way to know for sure if it was caused by having COVID.

So, to answer your question, I doubt there are any circumstances that would result in my having second thoughts about my decisions regarding the COVID vaccine. Even if I were to get a blood clot and have a stroke which was proven to be due to the vaccine, I would not regret my decision to be vaccinated, although I would probably not continue having boosters.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: January 16, 2023, 08:07:38 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: January 16, 2023, 08:17:11 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #236 on: January 16, 2023, 08:45:16 AM »
It's cool. Maybe he really doesn't remember. Maybe he just didn't feel like engaging authentically and end up in another vax debate. My fortunes don't rise or fall with Prime's recollections, or lack thereof, so it's all good.

I honestly just wanted to know if he's disappointed and he took the time to answer, which I appreciate. A lot of people around me are expressing disappointment these days so I was curious.

Please stop posting videos which have an overlay inviting me to click to get the latest information from the Australian Government about the Covid-19 Vaccine. Yes that is on every vid on this page.

I'm dyin' to walk into a pharmacy or doctor's office and be all "Yeah been thinking about getting my first vax, ya know, just in case they ban it" just to see if they say "What, seriously? It doesn't even...and it...you actually want this?"  Nah, just fuckin' with ya m8.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #239 on: January 16, 2023, 09:11:39 AM »
Exactly.

That is not what I'm saying, I'm legitimately asking the man to understand.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: January 16, 2023, 09:12:48 AM »

Prime is willingly ignorant and dumb in order to justify his liberal tribal hivemind beliefs.   

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: January 16, 2023, 09:51:07 AM »
Insane and Nuts!

Didnt realize pant-shitter was an MD?  ::)   LOL

"President Biden said that decision by the court “will save lives.”

Im sure many more vaxxed will die "suddenly/unexpectedly".  ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #242 on: January 16, 2023, 02:35:37 PM »
Exactly.

Yeah, but didn’t Biden’s people say he didn’t mean what he clearly stated?😂

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #243 on: January 16, 2023, 02:55:44 PM »

I admire how reasonable you are because I find this sort of thing infuriating! People just can't admit they were wrong, fell for the con and made a shitty decision, so they lie and twist the truth. For something of this magnitude with the ramifications it had, I feel passionately that people who lied should be held to account, and all their little minions and gnomes who continue to propagate the con.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: January 16, 2023, 02:59:17 PM »
I admire how reasonable you are because I find this sort of thing infuriating! People just can't admit they were wrong, fell for the con and made a shitty decision, so they lie and twist the truth. For something of this magnitude with the ramifications it had, I feel passionately that people who lied should be held to account, and all their little minions and gnomes who continue to propagate the con.
COGNITIVE DISSONANCE IS STRONG

the powers that be know this, thats how they get away with "the big lie"

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: January 16, 2023, 03:23:02 PM »
Yeah, but didn’t Biden’s people say he didn’t mean what he clearly stated?😂

They have to say that daily after the "gaffe-master pant-shitter" gets off the podium and shakes hands w/ the invisible man.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #246 on: January 16, 2023, 03:47:58 PM »

Yes, and weak scumbags with no morals or backbone that will capitulate at the slightest thing. Covid was so depressing because it revealed the true extent of stupidity, gullibility and weakness in the population.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #247 on: January 16, 2023, 04:41:08 PM »

Spot on
Well said 👍🏻

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #248 on: January 16, 2023, 05:32:43 PM »

Admitting they were conned means much more than admitting one small simple fact (like posting a video titled "225 x 15") it means admitting something that collapses their whole world view.

It isn't just on the Left (although much more prevalent because the Left are "feelings" people).  Many on the Right still swear by the Wall Street Journal, which is globalist liberal light NYC worldview garbage.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: January 16, 2023, 06:50:46 PM »
For all the shit we give Prime over covid and for what it's worth I think he mostly made the right decisions for his own personal circumstances. Masks, vaccinations, social distancing and still living his life etc. Did a good job for a soggy old homo navigating through it all. No homo