Author Topic: Covid-19 - Was Covid ever real? Conspiracy Theory?  (Read 36186 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Covid, Conspiracy Theories and Getbig
« Reply #325 on: January 21, 2023, 01:10:07 PM »
LOL! It appears you COVID deniers have no one left on Getbig who is interested in continuing this discussion with you. Be happy that you still have each other to chat with. This should be a really stimulating conversation. Enjoy yourselves.  ;D ;D ;D

You believed a mild respiratory pathogen was a reason to hospitalize your daughter to "protect" her by giving here experimental gene therapy agents that had no long-term data supporting it.

It's perfectly understandable that you would not wish to talk to anyone who points out you are wrong.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #326 on: January 21, 2023, 01:12:41 PM »
Hahah….too funny.

😆😆😆

You realize that 99.98% of unvaccinated people are not in the ICU, right?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #327 on: January 21, 2023, 01:24:05 PM »
So true.

❤️

I don't know any unvaccinated people in the ICU who isn't 100-lb overweight, or over 80 years old.

Do you?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #328 on: January 21, 2023, 02:50:29 PM »
The Vaxxers aren't even "vaccinated"...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: January 21, 2023, 03:53:19 PM »
Weekly Key Findings
As of 15th January 2023, there have been a total of 16,568 deaths registered in Scotland where the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) was mentioned on the death certificate.
In week 02 there were 101 deaths involving COVID-19 (17 more than the previous week).
The provisional total number of all deaths registered in Scotland in week 02 of 2023 (9th to 15th January) was 2,020 (450 or 29% above the 5-year average).
Deaths involving influenza have risen in recent weeks. There were 121 deaths where influenza was mentioned on the death certificate in week 2, up from 91 in the previous week. This is the highest weekly number of flu deaths registered in over twenty years.
https://www.nrscotland.gov.uk/statistics-and-data/statistics/statistics-by-theme/vital-events/general-publications/weekly-and-monthly-data-on-births-and-deaths/deaths-involving-coronavirus-covid-19-in-scotland

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #331 on: January 21, 2023, 03:56:40 PM »
LOL! It appears you COVID deniers have no one left on Getbig who is interested in continuing this discussion with you. Be happy that you still have each other to chat with. This should be a really stimulating conversation. Enjoy yourselves.  ;D ;D ;D

Society did not need to be shut down, nor were kids at risk.  Two HUGE LIES of Covid.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #332 on: January 21, 2023, 04:29:43 PM »

I have never gotten Covid either before or after the ClotShot.  No one here can treat with me on the subject because I suffered like no one else I personally or otherwise know.  I daily read of people who got the shots like I did and that have died of heart attacks, just like I did.

But...Well you know my fellow oldster.  I have been where everyone here will go. The last time was the longest and I honestly think I suffered brain damage.   Thank goodness breathing and heartbeat are both involuntary actions, because I am certain I am dumber, LOL!

You guys do not understand just what happened.  Whether or not the deaths by vaccine induced heart attacks of so many was intentional or not, only a fucking idiot would ignore the fact that people are dying from a nasty side effect of the vaccine.  How many times must this happen?    For whatever reason I am back but I think, having gone through what I have, that no one here least of all someone that feels that the real deaths of the innocent are nothing compared to the false, made up Covid deaths.

You know.  Get run over by a truck and they claim your dead body had Covid so you died of Covid?  Ad nauseam , ad infinitum.

There is no  debating this truth.  There is whining and gnashing of dentures but people are dying of heart attacks.  Take  it from me and the team of doctors that are looking after and now studying me.  What I went through you would not make it past the first heart attack.  Why did I?  That's what they are trying to figure out.

My entire family says it was because they prayed to the Nazarene for me, even the Jewish side and especially so one of my aunties who said she asked the Nazarene whom I once so loved, to  return me to them.  I know something you don't.

What to expect. 

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #333 on: January 21, 2023, 05:02:29 PM »
COVID deniers

'COVID denier'

covid is god to the godless.. a god of the damned

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: January 22, 2023, 12:38:17 AM »
Society did not need to be shut down, nor were kids at risk.  Two HUGE LIES of Covid.

Vaxxed kids sure are at risk now!

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/class-8-girl-gujarat-rajkot-dies-heart-attack-school-2323774-2023-01-19

A Class 8 student died of a heart attack in Gujarat's Rajkot after falling unconscious in the classroom.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: January 22, 2023, 12:42:49 AM »
The Vaxxers aren't even "vaccinated"...
This^

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: January 22, 2023, 03:17:12 AM »
head of Pfizer questioned by Rebel Media
Vidoe removed from everywhere except Twitter
https://twitter.com/OzraeliAvi/status/1616712413587415041

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: January 22, 2023, 06:37:14 AM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #339 on: January 22, 2023, 06:49:12 AM »
When Leana Wen on CNN starts doing an about face on natural immunity, masks, etc....the writing is on the wall.

The information will flow out slowly, so that it will become common knowledge, but there will never be a big media story of how this was all botched, the lies, etc.
Y

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #340 on: January 22, 2023, 07:45:42 AM »
When Leana Wen on CNN starts doing an about face on natural immunity, masks, etc....the writing is on the wall.

The information will flow out slowly, so that it will become common knowledge, but there will never be a big media story of how this was all botched, the lies, etc.

Correct.  Over the course of the next 5 years or so the reality of covids mortality rate as well as the vaccines inefficiency will become generally accepted.  There will be no retractions by the media, no statement from Biden's 'ministry of truth' and everyone will pretend like mandates, censorship, employment,  termination, etc never happened. Then in about 20 years or so, when Biden, Falci, Oak, and everyone else involved in the hysteria is dead it will be exposed and no one will give a shit.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: January 22, 2023, 07:52:35 AM »
woooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #342 on: January 22, 2023, 10:28:33 AM »
Correct.  Over the course of the next 5 years or so the reality of covids mortality rate as well as the vaccines inefficiency will become generally accepted.  There will be no retractions by the media, no statement from Biden's 'ministry of truth' and everyone will pretend like mandates, censorship, employment,  termination, etc never happened. Then in about 20 years or so, when Biden, Falci, Oak, and everyone else involved in the hysteria is dead it will be exposed and no one will give a shit.

Spot on what I was trying to convey, but you did it better.
Y

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "The trial was RIGGED....send me your MONEY!!"
« Reply #343 on: January 22, 2023, 12:06:55 PM »

So NOTHING that you’ve predicted so far has come true but it will 5 years from now?

LOL

Looks like someone can’t admit they’re wrong.

😆

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #344 on: January 22, 2023, 12:46:12 PM »
A competitive bodybuilder can get a free covid vaccination in a parking lot with no prescription nor any supervision from a doctor, and no requirement for follow up care or bloodwork.  This despite pro bodybuilders being in a risk group for myocarditis, a rare but significant known side effect of the experimental vaccine.

But the same bodybuilder cannot buy blood pressure medication over the counter, even if they are at direct risk of stroke with BP of 220/180.

Without cash or insurance(many bodybuilders are broke) for the prescription scam government runs with big pharma they're fucked. Come back when you're in kidney failure or stroke out.

Btw, the vaccines don't work, the BP meds do, and the health related costs of high blood pressure dwarf the health related costs of covid.  And the BP meds, especially modern one's like ACE inhibitors, show at least as good of a safety profile as the experimental vaccine.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #345 on: January 22, 2023, 02:17:48 PM »
Are they still giving vaxxtards free burgers, fries and doughnuts for showing their vaxxcards?

Hahahaha they are treating them like children and these lemmings still don‘t figure this out. Brutal  ;D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #346 on: January 22, 2023, 02:25:35 PM »
Are they still giving vaxxtards free burgers, fries and doughnuts for showing their vaxxcards?

Hahahaha they are treating them like children and these lemmings still don‘t figure this out. Brutal  ;D

Free movie tickets!?

Worldstar!!!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #347 on: January 22, 2023, 03:11:59 PM »

No - Its Now moved onto Free Coffins if you make it to the 5th jab

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #348 on: January 22, 2023, 03:16:16 PM »

Yeah, she finally figured out half of a story that a gym bro diagnosed completely almost 3 years ago:😂😂😂

At first, I bought into it like everybody else but when I started to see the responses which were so irrational considering the scope of the problem, I started to smell a rat and eventually I figured out what this is really about, an economic reset and global currency devaluation:

I know how this plays out. To justify these interventions, they’re going to have to artificially bump up the victim numbers to the point where somebody gets hit by a truck and turns out to have a positive corona test is said to have died of corona.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #349 on: January 22, 2023, 05:40:15 PM »
So NOTHING that you’ve predicted so far has come true but it will 5 years from now?

LOL

Looks like someone can’t admit they’re wrong.

😆

The long-term risks of the Covid vaccine are yet to be seen. There has not been any long-term testing yet.

You predicted that healthy unvaccinated people would die of Covid, OAK.

That never happened.