Author Topic: Covid-19 - Was Covid ever real? Conspiracy Theory?  (Read 36183 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: was covid ever real?
« Reply #425 on: March 05, 2023, 02:13:06 PM »
A lot of journalists in the UK are attacking Isabel Oakshott (who released the messages) as opposed to reporting on the messages themselves

Just watch this dumb vindictive bitch try and smear her (you thought she would have learned her lesson after Jordan Peterson made a twat of her)

Oh...her again, lol.

I'll watch that now.

OAK needs to pay attention to what Oakshott is saying.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #426 on: March 06, 2023, 01:30:57 AM »
Oh...her again, lol.

I'll watch that now.

OAK needs to pay attention to what Oakshott is saying.

Oakshott vs. Oakshitt... Both probably get penis in the bung-hole...
One hurts himself on the pottie-seat...

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Covid-19 - Was Covid ever real? Conspiracy Theory?
« Reply #427 on: March 06, 2023, 02:09:36 PM »
making fun of sheep

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #428 on: March 06, 2023, 02:15:56 PM »
I have no evidence the virus was real. If it was, this was the first pandemic where no one on the planet knew anyone on the planet who died of this lethal virus while the global population rose from 7.7 billion to over 8 billion - literally, the fastest, most unprecedented rise in human population in global history.

Literally a population the size of the USA emerged during the time the Spanish Flu 2.0 level pandemic was letting 'er rip.

Although Getbig member "Tom" lost this very close person in his life to this deadly plague:

Guess those of us who personally do know of people died of this sometimes-lethal virus must live on a different planet than you... this begs the question, what planet do you live on Matt?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: March 06, 2023, 02:18:38 PM »
Guess those of us who personally do know of people died of this sometimes-lethal virus must live on a different planet than you... this begs the question, what planet do you live on Matt?
Do you think that your age has something to do with the fact you know someone who died as oppoed to Matt?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: March 06, 2023, 02:20:54 PM »
Was always a complete and utter load of shit. A lot of the road signs round here have “covid hoax” painted on them I always think of getbig when pass them haha

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: March 06, 2023, 02:21:19 PM »
Jane Fonda Previews Her 80th Birthday Party

Ralph Macchio and Barrack Obama both 60 years old.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #432 on: March 06, 2023, 02:30:54 PM »

Have you Ever known anybody to also die from that other sometimes lethal virus Flu - Guess those that do also live on a different Planet .

Wonder if the same folk that
Wore Face Nappies
Stood 6ft apart
Sat down & took face nappy off only to put back on when standing up in pubs / restaurants
Go home at 10pm
Sat isolated for many days alone
Want many shops shut
Close all recreational grounds & gyms
Separated old couples in homes
Didn't go out in sunlight
Etc etc For Fear of Catching / Spreading The China Virus & not wanting anyone to Die
Do the Exact same Things to avoid the Spread of Flu & it possibly killing folk. ??

If Not - Why not ? Its a very well known Deadly Virus.

What planet are you living on ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #433 on: March 07, 2023, 09:04:35 AM »

You are still in liberal denial mode. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #434 on: March 07, 2023, 09:07:58 AM »

Post the obituary.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: March 07, 2023, 09:43:08 AM »
"Lethal virus"   LOL    ::)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: March 07, 2023, 10:17:38 AM »
Most virus are sometimes lethal

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: March 07, 2023, 10:34:25 AM »
&t=218s

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: March 07, 2023, 12:44:42 PM »

Have you Ever known anybody to also die from that other sometimes lethal virus Flu - Guess those that do also live on a different Planet .

Wonder if the same folk that
Wore Face Nappies
Stood 6ft apart
Sat down & took face nappy off only to put back on when standing up in pubs / restaurants
Go home at 10pm
Sat isolated for many days alone
Want many shops shut
Close all recreational grounds & gyms
Separated old couples in homes
Didn't go out in sunlight
Etc etc For Fear of Catching / Spreading The China Virus & not wanting anyone to Die
Do the Exact same Things to avoid the Spread of Flu & it possibly killing folk. ??

If Not - Why not ? Its a very well known Deadly Virus.

What planet are you living on ?

As best as I can remember, I did not personally know anyone who died from the flu. But as I mentioned, I did know folks who died from COVID. Not sure what you point is.

I do not remember ever having the flu. I am fairly sure that had I gotten the flu, I would have stayed home until I felt better, although I did often go to school and work with a bad cough (probably walking pneumonia).

Why do you have such an issue with the COVID mandates? I have the impression they did not affect you anyway since you didn't follow them.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: March 07, 2023, 01:00:44 PM »
As best as I can remember, I did not personally know anyone who died from the flu. But as I mentioned, I did know folks who died from COVID. Not sure what you point is.

I do not remember ever having the flu. I am fairly sure that had I gotten the flu, I would have stayed home until I felt better, although I did often go to school and work with a bad cough (probably walking pneumonia).

Why do you have such an issue with the COVID mandates? I have the impression they did not affect you anyway since you didn't follow them.
Lockdowns have destroyed the UK economy, everyone is now suffering as a result

Have you read any of the links you have been given, maybe even watch the video above?

You probably wont, you just dont want to admit you were fooled

You need to go through the embarrassment stage and come out the other end before you can get angry at whats been done to you and your family

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: March 07, 2023, 01:06:00 PM »
Lockdowns have destroyed the UK economy, everyone is now suffering as a result

Have you read any of the links you have been given, maybe even watch the video above?

You probably wont, you just dont want to admit you were fooled

You need to go through the embarrassment stage and come out the other end before you can get angry at whats been done to you and your family

The lockdowns destroyed my business and many others.   Because Prime was not personally affected like many of us were - he doesnt realize how bad these policies were for most other people. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #441 on: March 07, 2023, 01:11:15 PM »
The lockdowns destroyed my business and many others.   Because Prime was not personally affected like many of us were - he doesnt realize how bad these policies were for most other people.

They affected so many aspects that nobody considers.

For example, there's a slew of college athletes who did not make teams that normally would have, because the NCAA gave their athletes two additional years of eligibility.  So now, where teams might add 15+ freshman, the teams are picking 22/23 year olds who can utilize the transfer portal to just switch schools and play.

This may not seem like a big deal to anyone who is not involved, and yes others have fared far worse, but it's a monster deal for those who dedicated tremendous  time and effort.  The elite/stud type kids will not be as affected, but the top 7% of those who play HS sports and are good enough for college, certainly are.

The point is it was all avoidable - closing schools and stopping sports was asinine and completely unnecessary.
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: March 07, 2023, 01:14:49 PM »
Terrified old kunt.  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #443 on: March 07, 2023, 01:22:28 PM »

I am reasonably certain he and others know exactly what happened to many businesses.  And it appears that they do not really care and I don't expect them to, BFD.  I will never fail to remind Democrats (even those in my family) that they voted for pedophiles and perverts and they put the current bAdministration in power. 

They are anarchists and desire the destruction of the Civilized World and seek to literally destroy White people because of their Liberal White Guilt.    I have no doubts that many caucasional males of the feces species desire to serve as toilets for morbdly obese womenz o' colour at smelly truckstops.

They are traitors to the Civilized World. 

Fuck 'em to Hades.

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #444 on: March 07, 2023, 01:27:13 PM »
Ask yourself and ask others: “How many people do you personally know, friends and family, who died from the coronavirus?” Do you know someone who died, how old were they and how many preexisting comorbidities were they suffering from?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: March 07, 2023, 01:29:29 PM »
I am reasonably certain he and others know exactly what happened to many businesses.  And it appears that they do not really care.  I will never fail to remind Democrats (even those in my family) that they voted for pedophiles and perverts and they put the current bAdministration in power. 

They are anarchists and desire the destruction of the Civilized World and seek to literally destroy White people because of their Liberal White Guilt.    I have no doubts that many caucasional males of the feces species desire to serve as toilets for morbdly obese womenz o' colour at smelly truckstops.

They are traitors to the Civilized World. 

Fuck 'em to Hades.

Oh I go hard as F against liberal idiots like Prime who bought into -

Russian Collusion - FAKE
Russia stole the election - FAKE
Masks - FAKE
Vacinne will stop transmission - FAKE
Vacinne will stop you from getting covid - FAKE
Jussie Smollett - FAKE
Rittenhouse was a murderer - FAKE
Trayvon - Zimmerman - FAKE
Hands up Don't Shoot - FAKE
Covington Catholic - FAKE
Trump Pee tape - FAKE
Kavanuagh rape allegations - FAKE
Covid came from the wet market - FAKE

And on and on and on and on.   

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: March 07, 2023, 01:30:17 PM »
Ask yourself and ask others: “How many people do you personally know, friends and family, who died from the coronavirus?” Do you know someone who died, how old were they and how many preexisting comorbidities were they suffering from?

Love the user name dunks...
Most people dont know anyone who died from it. Except for Toms "nieces, sisters, grandpa's cousins uncle" of course...
100K people globally (my employer) zero RONA deaths. (They (HR newsletters) brag about it like their policies prevented any deaths).

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #447 on: March 07, 2023, 02:46:48 PM »

My point is a Very Clear & Simple one . HERE,
You did some or all of the above which I stated for a Deadly Infectious Virus
Flu as you very well know is an equally Deadly & Infectious Virus Killing around 36,000 a year in America
The 7th leading cause of Death!!
So why don't you & all the others that did all the above nonsense for the deadly China Virus do exactly
The same to prevent the spread of Flu as You all Believed the Above was so Effective??

or don't you care about spreading Flu & Killing People. 
Seems very Hypocritical to Me.

And Yes you are 100% correct I did everything I possibly could to not comply with any of the Stupid/ Ridiculous &
Dictator control restrictions - Hey I even managed to travel by plane without  a face Nappy or having any
T.E.MRNA Vaccines 🤣😂🤣 They want to try making me act Stupid they have to try a lot harder.

Thanks to computers & Internet its Amazing what you can find & print.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #448 on: March 07, 2023, 02:54:16 PM »
That Prime, the George Costanza of Getbig, is one of the few here still buying the bs tells you all you need to know.😂😂😂

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: March 07, 2023, 06:41:34 PM »
People here committed suicide over the lengthy lockdowns and loss of income. A poor young man jumped to his death at a building site in Melbourne when they announced the tradesmen wouldn’t be working for the next couple of weeks. They all went out and took the Pfizer jabs because it was mandated and still couldn’t work. These cruel draconian rules have destroyed many young Australians.
Prime doesn’t think about this or care because he’s in his 70’s and has lived a full life. It’s incredibly selfish.