Author Topic: Covid-19 - Was Covid ever real? Conspiracy Theory?  (Read 36173 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: was covid ever real?
« Reply #450 on: March 07, 2023, 06:57:14 PM »
Guess those of us who personally do know of people died of this sometimes-lethal virus must live on a different planet than you... this begs the question, what planet do you live on Matt?

Post the obituary.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Covid-19 - Was Covid ever real? Conspiracy Theory?
« Reply #451 on: March 07, 2023, 10:13:22 PM »
I haven’t met anyone who didn’t buy into this crap and recently changed his mind. I only know people who went along with the program and later realized they had been fooled and took a 180. It takes guts to admit you were wrong, only cowards will continue to defend this lunacy

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #452 on: March 07, 2023, 11:00:45 PM »
I haven’t met anyone who didn’t buy into this crap and recently changed his mind. I only know people who went along with the program and later realized they had been fooled and took a 180. It takes guts to admit you were wrong, only cowards will continue to defend this lunacy

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #453 on: March 07, 2023, 11:52:27 PM »

Stay safe everybody and let's send our support to the medical staff who are working hard to help us get through these tough times lol

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #454 on: March 08, 2023, 12:30:17 AM »
Stay safe everybody and let's send our support to the medical staff who are working hard to help us get through these tough times lol

Staff was very taxed and over-worked, due to the bodies piling up and all the full beds because of COVID.  ::)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: March 08, 2023, 12:53:09 AM »
A bunch of monkeys doing what they are trained to do.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #456 on: March 08, 2023, 02:50:53 AM »
Guess those of us who personally do know of people died of this sometimes-lethal virus must live on a different planet than you... this begs the question, what planet do you live on Matt?

I don't believe you.

Seeing as the fictional friend you know is dead, post their obituary. It won't matter now, given they are now.

Post the obituary.

Let's see this friend or yours who died of Covid, Prime. Or are you lying?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #457 on: March 08, 2023, 02:53:28 AM »
As best as I can remember, I did not personally know anyone who died from the flu. But as I mentioned, I did know folks who died from COVID. Not sure what you point is.

I do not remember ever having the flu. I am fairly sure that had I gotten the flu, I would have stayed home until I felt better, although I did often go to school and work with a bad cough (probably walking pneumonia).

Why do you have such an issue with the COVID mandates? I have the impression they did not affect you anyway since you didn't follow them.

My point is a Very Clear & Simple one . HERE,
You did some or all of the above which I stated for a Deadly Infectious Virus
Flu as you very well know is an equally Deadly & Infectious Virus Killing around 36,000 a year in America
The 7th leading cause of Death!!
So why don't you & all the others that did all the above nonsense for the deadly China Virus do exactly
The same to prevent the spread of Flu as You all Believed the Above was so Effective??

or don't you care about spreading Flu & Killing People. 
Seems very Hypocritical to Me.

And Yes you are 100% correct I did everything I possibly could to not comply with any of the Stupid/ Ridiculous &
Dictator control restrictions - Hey I even managed to travel by plane without  a face Nappy or having any
T.E.MRNA Vaccines 🤣😂🤣 They want to try making me act Stupid they have to try a lot harder.

Thanks to computers & Internet its Amazing what you can find & print.

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #458 on: March 08, 2023, 04:29:48 AM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #459 on: March 08, 2023, 05:17:31 AM »

Why are you lying about this?

You're not the only one so brainwashed by this narrative that you felt the need to make up a lie to tell yourself to believe it is true.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #460 on: March 08, 2023, 06:22:40 AM »

Why do you have such an issue with the COVID mandates?

I know you're battling Matt and all but nobody likes mandates. You've even said you didn't support mandates.

I have a big issue with them. Were you intending to make a case that they were the correct approach?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #461 on: March 08, 2023, 06:34:41 AM »

Had I been in my 20s now I probably would’ve bought into it longer. It’s hard to believe a scam of this magnitude could take place if you hadn’t seen it before as I did with AIDS back in the 80s.

When the entire weight of the government and media is behind something it’s not easy to go against the tide.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #462 on: March 08, 2023, 07:50:02 AM »

Still waiting on that obituary of your made up friend who died of Covid.

Post it.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #463 on: March 08, 2023, 08:00:27 AM »
Last month a good friend up in Northern California said, “Tom, Covid was serious. My wife’s father died from covid.”

I just looked at my friend and waited. My friend is 64 years old. His wife is 59 years old. Then he said, “ well he was sick before Covid was ever heard of…. And he was 88 years old… and he had COPD and congenital heart failure… but that Covid is no joke!”

I gave my friend my condolences and then I walked outside.
a

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: March 08, 2023, 08:36:27 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: March 08, 2023, 08:49:11 AM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #466 on: March 08, 2023, 08:54:37 AM »
Last month a good friend up in Northern California said, “Tom, Covid was serious. My wife’s father died from covid.”

I just looked at my friend and waited. My friend is 64 years old. His wife is 59 years old. Then he said, “ well he was sick before Covid was ever heard of…. And he was 88 years old… and he had COPD and congenital heart failure… but that Covid is no joke!”

With respect, your friend deserves a punch in the head.

In Canada, we went into a TRILLION dollars in additional debt over Covid. Yes, a TRILLION - with a T. And we are not the USA. We will be paying for that debt for the rest of our lives.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #467 on: March 08, 2023, 08:55:07 AM »
Why are you lying about this?

You're not the only one so brainwashed by this narrative that you felt the need to make up a lie to tell yourself to believe it is true.

Polesmokers are all liars...lying to themselves that their chosen lifestyle is normal or praiseworthy, lying to themselves that they don't deserve to die of the AIDS, etc, so lying about a "dead friend" is nothing to that group.
~

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #468 on: March 08, 2023, 09:31:41 AM »

Most people just can’t handle it. Lotta nice people in my running club but they’re basically sheep. They were going on about situations where they still wear masks. I pointed out that Anthony Fauci was at a track meet indoors and not wearing a mask. They all went blank. They didn’t know what to say.

Had I gone full getbig on them they would’ve been scarred for life.😂😂😂

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #469 on: March 08, 2023, 10:47:19 AM »
Most people just can’t handle it. Lotta nice people in my running club but they’re basically sheep. They were going on about situations where they still wear masks. I pointed out that Anthony Fauci was at a track meet indoors and not wearing a mask. They all went blank. They didn’t know what to say.

Had I gone full getbig on them they would’ve been scarred for life.😂😂😂

You should have at least thrown in an "oh, brother  ::)" just to let them know you're serious.
~

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: March 08, 2023, 02:27:31 PM »
Lockdowns have destroyed the UK economy, everyone is now suffering as a result

Have you read any of the links you have been given, maybe even watch the video above?

You probably wont, you just dont want to admit you were fooled

You need to go through the embarrassment stage and come out the other end before you can get angry at whats been done to you and your family

Nothing has been done to me or my family. We are all fine. Sorry about the UK's economy and whatever effect it has had on you personally. My family's and my economic status is as healthy as ever.

In Oregon, strong job gains continued into the early months of 2022. By April 2022, we had regained about nine out of 10 jobs that were lost in the pandemic recession. Prior to the pandemic recession, it took nearly six years (69 months) to add as many jobs (248,000) as in the two years since April 2020. 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #471 on: March 08, 2023, 02:37:03 PM »
Nothing has been done to me or my family. We are all fine. Sorry about the UK's economy and whatever effect it has had on you personally. My family's and my economic status is as healthy as ever.

In Oregon, strong job gains continued into the early months of 2022. By April 2022, we had regained about nine out of 10 jobs that were lost in the pandemic recession. Prior to the pandemic recession, it took nearly six years (69 months) to add as many jobs (248,000) as in the two years since April 2020.
As long as 10 people pay the bills for one house, doing soooo well, lol. You're a toad.
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #472 on: March 08, 2023, 02:53:04 PM »

Hi Prime, are you not wanting to answer the below , you asked me a question & I answered it for you,
Why would you want to avoid answering ??.............

My point is a Very Clear & Simple one . HERE,
You did some or all of the above which I stated for a Deadly Infectious Virus
Flu as you very well know is an equally Deadly & Infectious Virus Killing around 36,000 a year in America
The 7th leading cause of Death!!
So why don't you & all the others that did all the above nonsense for the deadly China Virus do exactly
The same to prevent the spread of Flu as You all Believed the Above was so Effective??

or don't you care about spreading Flu & Killing People. 
Seems very Hypocritical to Me.

And Yes you are 100% correct I did everything I possibly could to not comply with any of the Stupid/ Ridiculous &
Dictator control restrictions - Hey I even managed to travel by plane without  a face Nappy or having any
T.E.MRNA Vaccines 🤣😂🤣 They want to try making me act Stupid they have to try a lot harder.

Thanks to computers & Internet its Amazing what you can find & print.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: March 08, 2023, 04:30:14 PM »
The lockdowns destroyed my business and many others.   Because Prime was not personally affected like many of us were - he doesnt realize how bad these policies were for most other people.

Sorry to hear about your business, Soul. Hopefully, it and you have recovered in the last couple of years since the NYC lockdowns which if I am not mistaken ended in 2021.

Nobody I know personally, seems to have been affected negatively in any major way, as in losing their jobs. One of the gyms I go to closed. They made no mention of it being because of Governor Brown's COVID mandates which they did not follow anyway since they remained open the whole time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #474 on: March 08, 2023, 05:02:55 PM »
Sorry to hear about your business, Soul. Hopefully, it and you have recovered in the last couple of years since the NYC lockdowns which if I am not mistaken ended in 2021.

Nobody I know personally, seems to have been affected negatively in any major way, as in losing their jobs. One of the gyms I go to closed. They made no mention of it being because of Governor Brown's COVID mandates which they did not follow anyway since they remained open the whole time.

All those people who worked there . . .    All the vendors who serviced the place.      Yeah no one affected negatively.    Uh huh.