Author Topic: Covid-19 - Was Covid ever real? Conspiracy Theory?  (Read 36284 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: was covid ever real?
« Reply #500 on: March 10, 2023, 04:25:44 PM »
You are still delusional and nuts and in denial.   Seek help. 

Let’s be real here. My daughter's reaction was an upset stomach which caused her to vomit. As a result of not being able to keep anything down, she became dehydrated. My son-in-law took her to an ER where they rehydrated her. Once she was stable which was a couple of hours later, she was released and came home... end of story. Don't make more of it than it was. She was never on death's door.

It is not unheard of for someone to have cyclical vomiting which dehydrates them. My son-in-law and his brother both have CVS (cyclical vomiting syndrome and have frequently had to go to the hospital because of it. 3 out of every 1,000 people have CVS. 

The flu and other viruses often have symptoms which can lead to dehydration including fever, coughing, diarrhea and vomiting in addition to a loss of appetite. My daughter previously went to the hospital a few times because she got dehydrated from the flu.

We all assumed that it was due to a bad reaction to the COVID booster she had the day before because it seemed like logical connection.

There is a lot of discussion about whether folks die from COVID or from comorbidities. Similarly, some people like me develop other conditions following a run in with COVID. I got pneumonia and vertigo within a week or so of testing positive for COVID. The vertigo and some hearing loss lasted for a few months. I blamed it on "long" COVID. But there is no proof that COVID was the cause, it was an assumption probably because there's been a lot of talk about long-COVID.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #501 on: March 10, 2023, 04:40:25 PM »

Let’s be real here. My daughter's reaction was an upset stomach which caused her to vomit. As a result of not being able to keep anything down, she became dehydrated. My son-in-law took her to an ER where they rehydrated her. Once she was stable which was a couple of hours later, she was released and came home... end of story. Don't make more of it than it was. She was never on death's door.

It is not unheard of for someone to have cyclical vomiting which dehydrates them. My son-in-law and his brother both have CVS (cyclical vomiting syndrome and have frequently had to go to the hospital because of it. 3 out of every 1,000 people have CVS. 

The flu and other viruses often have symptoms which can lead to dehydration including fever, coughing, diarrhea and vomiting in addition to a loss of appetite. My daughter previously went to the hospital a few times because she got dehydrated from the flu.

We all assumed that it was due to a bad reaction to the COVID booster she had the day before because it seemed like logical connection.

There is a lot of discussion about whether folks die from COVID or from comorbidities. Similarly, some people like me develop other conditions following a run in with COVID. I got pneumonia and vertigo within a week or so of testing positive for COVID. The vertigo and some hearing loss lasted for a few months. I blamed it on "long" COVID. But there is no proof that COVID was the cause, it was an assumption probably because there's been a lot of talk about long-COVID.

Sadly your daughter has increased her chances of dying from the experimental injections. With every shot you get, your likelihood of dying goes up.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #502 on: March 10, 2023, 05:03:36 PM »
You are still delusional and nuts and in denial.   Seek help.

I have always been a little nutty. I will give you that. If I were not, I would not engage in repartee with folks like you on Getbig. IMO, being a little off makes life more interesting, which I why I will not be seeking help anytime soon. None of this should come as a surprise to you considering how long we’ve known each other.  Anyway, it takes one to know one. ;)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #503 on: March 10, 2023, 05:30:33 PM »

You still believe the governments & MSM weren't deliberately lying ?

They knew well ahead the Planned-Demic was going to happen & what they would do.
None of it was for the betterment of yours or anyone else's Health.

They just wanted to inject folk with varying amounts of MRNA T.E.VACCINE which they did & also ruin many
A business & further push the elimination of cash .

The death rate in uk is running at around 1500+ excess deaths over thr 5yr average & in many other countries including
The USA Its the same with unusual high excess deaths,  let alone how many are suffering from long term damage from
The awful MRNA T.E.VACCINE- Yet there's still a few on this board who will not remotely accept the MRNA T.E.Vaccine
Is responsible or even accept they could be responsible!!!
What to do you attribute these excess deaths in all these vaccinated countries to Then ??

The utter mind blindness & refusal of those that will not see there is something very Strange & wrong going on
is truly staggering - it Bewilders & fascinates me what has
Happened to their minds reasoning / critical thinking & logica thinking ability regarding the huge numbers
Of deaths & negative effects.

Even your own daughter you have said had a bad negative reaction & had to be hospitalized !!
Does that Not Bother you ? Ring alarm bells as so many others have suffered the same & far worse !
How do you rationalise these Vaccines are ok ??

Jeez They've openly admitting the Vaccines don't stop you getting China Virus or Stop you infecting others
& They MAY HELP prevent China Virus hitting you hard - Emphasis on MAY not it will.

I'm trying desperately to understand how your Critical / Logical & Reasoning thinking is telling you
These MRNA T.E.Vaccines are Safe & Worth while.

Prime you're very good at avoiding / not replying to posts - yes thats your choice it is a free board
Only it makes it very difficult to have a clear open conversation with you - you deflect & change the narrative
More than most politicians,, Look how you honed in on just the bit about your daughter & her going to hospital 
It was you who posted she had had a negative reaction & went to hospital, I just repeated it , I made no mention
Of her being at deaths door , You just bought that into it for whatever reason.

Yet you totally avoid any of the other points raised,  I've said I am trying to understand your thinking / Rational &
Logic regarding all things China Virus  (which again I 100% believe is a Virus a man altered virus from wuhan )
& MRNA T.E.VACCINE related & as yet you've steadfastly not given any of your own Login/ Reasoning you've
Just regurgitated "Mandates" "MSN & Alphabet groups" propaganda & rhetoric which day by day is being exposed for
The lies it always was.

I was hoping for a discussion- sadly that isn't happened & I'm not gaining any insight or understanding
To how you reason or how your logic works 😳🤷‍♂️

Look at the one answer below - you exaggerating over me posting what you originally said. 
Very odd I find that .
I'm pleased to hear your daughter made a quick & full recovery.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #504 on: March 10, 2023, 05:41:19 PM »
I have always been a little nutty. I will give you that. If I were not, I would not engage in repartee with folks like you on Getbig. IMO, being a little off makes life more interesting, which I why I will not be seeking help anytime soon. None of this should come as a surprise to you considering how long we’ve known each other.  Anyway, it takes one to know one. ;)

People like you destroyed the country and kids.   Own it. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #505 on: March 10, 2023, 05:54:55 PM »

Would you say you've been something of a maverick by nature all your life?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: March 10, 2023, 06:20:34 PM »

If you look up the meaning of the word Maverick it really does Not apply to Prime in any way
In regards to all things China virus related.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #507 on: March 10, 2023, 06:52:24 PM »

Wow!!

Downplaying the hospitalization of your loving vaccine-injured daughter! In the 20 years of knowing you, I have really heard it all now!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #508 on: March 10, 2023, 07:13:01 PM »
If you look up the meaning of the word Maverick it really does Not apply to Prime in any way
In regards to all things China virus related.

Ok maybe it's not the word. All I got was a picture of Tom Cruise wearing Joe Biden's sunglasses.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #509 on: March 10, 2023, 07:19:10 PM »
Prime you're very good at avoiding / not replying to posts - yes thats your choice it is a free board
Only it makes it very difficult to have a clear open conversation with you - you deflect & change the narrative
More than most politicians,
, Look how you honed in on just the bit about your daughter & her going to hospital 
It was you who posted she had had a negative reaction & went to hospital, I just repeated it , I made no mention
Of her being at deaths door , You just bought that into it for whatever reason.

Yet you totally avoid any of the other points raised,  I've said I am trying to understand your thinking / Rational &
Logic
regarding all things China Virus  (which again I 100% believe is a Virus a man altered virus from wuhan )
& MRNA T.E.VACCINE related & as yet you've steadfastly not given any of your own Login/ Reasoning you've
Just regurgitated "Mandates" "MSN & Alphabet groups" propaganda & rhetoric which day by day is being exposed for
The lies it always was.

I've given up on the Covid threads now that it's so obvious it was all a massively hyped fraud, but I did see the above related to Prime and I wonder, has he been giving Bhanks lessons (or vice versa)?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: March 10, 2023, 08:56:59 PM »
I've given up on the Covid threads now that it's so obvious it was all a massively hyped fraud, but I did see the above related to Prime and I wonder, has he been giving Bhanks lessons (or vice versa)?

Ha - 🤔 Hmmm yes you make a good point,
As stated I'm trying to have a decent conversation with prime 🤷🏻‍♂️

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Covid, Conspiracy Theories and Getbig
« Reply #511 on: March 22, 2023, 10:29:36 AM »
And here we have a known Holocaust denier - Nazi sympathizer implying there is genocide in the works. Well, who would know better than someone who wholeheartedly believes in it.  ;)

Could this all be the result of the misfortune of having...

A buried penis which can result from several causes. They include:

- Too much or not enough foreskin is removed during circumcision. The remaining skin around the penis may be pulled forward, hiding the penis.

- The ligaments that attach the penis to the body are abnormally weak.

- Swelling of the scrotum caused by a buildup of lymph fluid (lymphedema) can bury the penis.

- Excessive fat in a male who is obese may cover the penis.

Meanwhile, you believe Covid is a deadly threat!

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Covid-19 - Was Covid ever real? Conspiracy Theory?
« Reply #512 on: March 22, 2023, 01:15:18 PM »
central bank psyop and totally fake

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #513 on: March 28, 2023, 04:10:27 PM »
The odds of a healthy person dying of Covid, if they contract it, is somewhere between 1 in 3,000 to 1 in 300,000.

So - the survival rate for a healthy person is somewhere between 99.97% and 99.9997%.

The odds that one of us will eventually exclusively die of Covid is around 1 in 100, or, as you said, 1 in 6 if you have underlying disease.

You can't say dying of Covid at 80 is a "1 in 6" chance of death.

It's a "1 in 6 chance one of us will eventually die with Covid."

That person may have had Covid 50 times already.

1 in 6 people will eventually die with Covid, if you count significant underlying disease.

About 1 in 100 of us will EVENTUALLY die exclusively from Covid.

Do you truly not understand that isn't the case fatality rate?

1 in 10 people who die, probably have a cold when they die. Does that mean that the odds of dying of a cold is 1 in 10?

?

Anyway, 1 in 100 deaths are Covid-exclusive.
1 in 6 deaths have Covid as one underlying condition, of many [i.e., a person who died of cancer, but Covid accelerated it slightly].

Do you not grasp this nuance, OAK?

Primemuscle doesn't understand it.

This post of mine summarizes the risks of Covid perfectly.

OAK is saying that since 1 in 6 of us will have Covid when we die, that it means Covid has a 1 in 6 chance of death.

Meanwhile, the average age of a Covid death is 80, and the person may have had Covid 100 times. Furthermore, almost all [94%] of Covid deaths are WITH Covid, with the PRIMARY cause of death being cancer or another terminal illness.

In reality:

- 1 in *100* of us will eventually die DIRECTLY from Covid.
- The average age of death is ~80 years [79 in Canada, 84 in USA].
- The odds of a HEALTHY person under 65 dying directly of Covid is on the order of 1 in 30,000.

OAK thinks that for every six people who get Covid tomorrow, one will die.

LMAO...what a moron.

Hulkster is a moron too.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #514 on: March 28, 2023, 04:38:02 PM »
Here's the link to the official government death data. Note that almost all young people who died of Covid had cancer, so the survival rate is closer to 100%.

46 of 4,763,318 [99.9990% did not die]. 0-11.
23 of 3,312,215 [99.9993% did not die]. 12-19.
142 of 5,092,811 [99.9972% did not die]. 20-29.
330 of 5,364,435 [99.9938% did not die]. 30-39.
677 of 4,894,137 [99.9862% did not die]. 40-49.

1,286 Canadians under 50 ***IN TOTAL*** have died of [WITH] Covid, out of 23,426,916 Canadians who are under 50.

That means 99.9946% of Canadians under 50 have survived this pandemic.

Figure 4:

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/current-situation.html#figure6-header

Still, to the current date, 99.995% of Canadians under age 50 have survived the fake pandemic.

LOL.

Who the fuck is scared of anything this survivable?

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "The trial was RIGGED....send me your MONEY!!"
« Reply #515 on: March 28, 2023, 05:39:58 PM »
Still, to the current date, 99.995% of Canadians under age 50 have survived the fake pandemic.

LOL.

You’re scared of the vaccine!

Did you know that you still can’t legally cross the US border?

Sucks to be you!

😆😆

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #516 on: March 28, 2023, 05:41:52 PM »

LOL.

Sheep 🐑 like folk
And complete imbecilic Khvnt's like J.Oak.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #517 on: March 28, 2023, 05:44:06 PM »
You’re scared of the vaccine!

Did you know that you still can’t legally cross the US border?

Sucks to be you!

😆😆

That's being revoked in May.

I won't get a vaccine just to travel to the USA.

I'm not afraid of flu shots - I just don't get any medical intervention that I can survive on my own.

That just makes people dependent on the pharmaceutical industry.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: March 28, 2023, 06:08:56 PM »
That's being revoked in May.

I won't get a vaccine just to travel to the USA.

I'm not afraid of flu shots - I just don't get any medical intervention that I can survive on my own.

That just makes people dependent on the pharmaceutical industry.

I’m SURE glad I don’t live a life of fear like you.

:)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #519 on: March 28, 2023, 07:35:51 PM »
I’m SURE glad I don’t live a life of fear like you.

I have zero concern about the traditional flu vaccine.

I don't take it because I don't want my body to become dependent on pharmaceutical intervention like you do.

This way, when I'm elderly and more vulnerable to flus, my immune system will be very well trained at beating flus on its own.

Why are you scared of 99.97% survivable viruses, OAK?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #520 on: March 28, 2023, 08:03:00 PM »
I have zero concern about the traditional flu vaccine.

I don't take it because I don't want my body to become dependent on pharmaceutical intervention like you do.

This way, when I'm elderly and more vulnerable to flus, my immune system will be very well trained at beating flus on its own.

Why are you scared of 99.97% survivable viruses, OAK?

I don’t want to spread the virus.

Antivaxxers like you aren’t SMART enough to understand.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #521 on: March 28, 2023, 08:58:18 PM »
I don’t want to spread the virus.

Antivaxxers like you aren’t SMART enough to understand.

I self-isolate completely while sick.

You don't. You expose people.

The vaccine doesn't stop transmission.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: March 28, 2023, 09:03:40 PM »

Turns out riding bareback your whole life doesn't qualify you as a maverick.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #523 on: March 28, 2023, 09:05:17 PM »
Let’s be real here. My daughter's reaction was an upset stomach which caused her to vomit.

Your daughter had an adverse reaction to the vaccine which required her to be hospitalized, and you downplay it like this?

How dare you?

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Covid-19 - Was Covid ever real? Conspiracy Theory?
« Reply #524 on: March 28, 2023, 09:35:11 PM »
What a global JOKE.