Author Topic: Covid-19 - Was Covid ever real? Conspiracy Theory?  (Read 36214 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Covid-19 - Was Covid ever real? Conspiracy Theory?
« Reply #550 on: April 01, 2023, 06:54:23 PM »
I absolutely loved when Pellius ( may he rest in peace ) used to tirelessly chase him around and methodically expose his blatant narcissism with his bs attempts at looking wise and intelligent via copy pasting  & mindlessly regurgitating pseudo-intellectual crap in the form of geriatric word salads.

The guy is sooo in love with himself and also dumber than a used knotted condom. ...

Let's hope he doesn't discover ChatGPT

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #551 on: April 01, 2023, 07:05:06 PM »

;D ;D ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: April 01, 2023, 11:50:18 PM »
It’s not the flu except that it has the same symptoms as the flu and during the alleged peak year it magically made the flu disappear.

Everything and I mean everything about this has been bullshit.
I don't know of anyone who got Covid this year. It magically disappeared.

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #553 on: April 02, 2023, 01:11:22 AM »
:D ;Dlol

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #554 on: April 03, 2023, 07:34:59 AM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #556 on: April 03, 2023, 03:11:31 PM »
“We’re all in this together!”

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: was covid ever real?
« Reply #557 on: April 03, 2023, 04:09:47 PM »
I am happy that your daughter is okay and I just hope it stays that way. These experimental injections are killing people and they are saying for every shot that you have over the age of 50, it increases your chance of dying. A 50 year old with 5 shots means a 35% increase of dying. Personally I have a lot of family who is getting hospitalised. My uncle in New Zealand was in hospital before Christmas with a heart issue. His son was in hospital as well and not for anything minor. I don’t even know what was wrong because he had to have a blood transfusion. Now my uncle is back in with a collapsed lung. They’re all vaccinated. I only wish you and your family good health. Don’t just get anymore of these shots.

Sorry about so many in your family being hospitalized with serious conditions. Hopefully they will enjoy better health going forward.

You wrote that a 50-year-old with 5 shots means a 35% increase of dying. Can you link me to your source? As you know I am well over 50... going to be 79 come August. Fortunately, I am currently in excellent health... much better than when I was a kid growing up and suffered multiple bacterial pneumonia infections and asthmatic episodes. Also, better (cancer free) since I had a prostatectomy several years ago. Some folks suggest my mental health isn't so good though, but that is a matter of perspective. To my way of thinking it is everyone else who is crazy. LOL ;D

I think we can agree that COVID was at least sometimes listed as the cause of death when there were comorbidities which also could have been the cause of death. In other words, COVID got the rap for some deaths it did not cause. In the U.S. 1 in every 5 deaths is caused by heart disease. No doubt some folks who had a negative and devastating reaction to a COVID vaccine ended up with heart issues and some may have died because of this. So, I believe it is safe to say at this point the COVID vaccines are taking the rap for acute illnesses and deaths that where caused by other medical conditions.

Your uncle and your cousin’s health issues are serious. Have their doctors figured out what may have caused them? While it could be related to the vaccine, if they were vaccinated, which you did not indicate, there are a host of other reasons for their acute illnesses.

Collapsed lungs can be caused by an injury to the lung. Injuries can include a gunshot or knife wound to the chest, rib fracture, or certain medical procedures. In some cases, a collapsed lung is caused by air blisters (blebs) that break open, sending air into the space around the lung. 

Blood transfusions are used for patients who have experienced serious injuries from car crashes or natural disasters. Red cell transfusion is usually necessary if 30–40% blood volume is lost. Individuals with an illness that causes anemia, such as leukemia or kidney disease, will often be the recipients of blood transfusions.

I just found out yesterday that my brother-in-law passed. He would have been 85 years old later this month. My sister-in-law didn't mention what he died from. I know he suffered from depression, bum knees, and bad hips for the last decade or so. He also lived alone. It hasn't occurred to me he might have passed because of being vaccinated for COVID. I have no idea if he was or not.

Be well.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: April 03, 2023, 06:26:53 PM »
Sorry about so many in your family being hospitalized with serious conditions. Hopefully they will enjoy better health going forward.

You wrote that a 50-year-old with 5 shots means a 35% increase of dying. Can you link me to your source? As you know I am well over 50... going to be 79 come August. Fortunately, I am currently in excellent health... much better than when I was a kid growing up and suffered multiple bacterial pneumonia infections and asthmatic episodes. Also, better (cancer free) since I had a prostatectomy several years ago. Some folks suggest my mental health isn't so good though, but that is a matter of perspective. To my way of thinking it is everyone else who is crazy. LOL ;D

I think we can agree that COVID was at least sometimes listed as the cause of death when there were comorbidities which also could have been the cause of death. In other words, COVID got the rap for some deaths it did not cause. In the U.S. 1 in every 5 deaths is caused by heart disease. No doubt some folks who had a negative and devastating reaction to a COVID vaccine ended up with heart issues and some may have died because of this. So, I believe it is safe to say at this point the COVID vaccines are taking the rap for acute illnesses and deaths that where caused by other medical conditions.

Your uncle and your cousin’s health issues are serious. Have their doctors figured out what may have caused them? While it could be related to the vaccine, if they were vaccinated, which you did not indicate, there are a host of other reasons for their acute illnesses.

Collapsed lungs can be caused by an injury to the lung. Injuries can include a gunshot or knife wound to the chest, rib fracture, or certain medical procedures. In some cases, a collapsed lung is caused by air blisters (blebs) that break open, sending air into the space around the lung. 

Blood transfusions are used for patients who have experienced serious injuries from car crashes or natural disasters. Red cell transfusion is usually necessary if 30–40% blood volume is lost. Individuals with an illness that causes anemia, such as leukemia or kidney disease, will often be the recipients of blood transfusions.

I just found out yesterday that my brother-in-law passed. He would have been 85 years old later this month. My sister-in-law didn't mention what he died from. I know he suffered from depression, bum knees, and bad hips for the last decade or so. He also lived alone. It hasn't occurred to me he might have passed because of being vaccinated for COVID. I have no idea if he was or not.

Be well.
https://t.co/izP7TYjM5z

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #559 on: April 03, 2023, 11:33:46 PM »
"We must flatten the curve" lol

"The next 14 days will be crucial"

Oh brother  ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #560 on: April 04, 2023, 12:22:03 AM »

Millions fell for it & are still Believing the utter crap they've been told
and still believe It !! If i had witnessed it I'd of never of Believed so many
are Sheep like Minded.   ::)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #561 on: April 04, 2023, 12:37:17 AM »

It's like a deadly snake bite, some survive & some NOT !.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #562 on: April 04, 2023, 11:06:57 AM »
I don't know of anyone who got Covid this year. It magically disappeared.
x2 like magic everyone can hug now ::)
T

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #563 on: April 04, 2023, 11:24:18 AM »
Shitter has disbanded his COVID 19 response team.
The scam is over...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: April 04, 2023, 01:54:28 PM »
https://t.co/izP7TYjM5z

Thank you for posting this link. Unfortunately, Slay is classified by many if not most as 'fake' news. Judging from the various other articles on their home page, I agree with that assessment.

Moreover, Health Feedback disagrees with Josh Stirling's claims. https://healthfeedback.org/authors/josh-stirling/

There are so many resources available on the internet that one can find something they believe confirms their foregone conclusions on pretty much any topic. When all is said and done, it is up to each of us to decide which media sources and authors are the most accurate. Human nature dictates that most of the time we will go with information confirming what we already believe to be the truth.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #565 on: April 04, 2023, 04:00:57 PM »
Shitter has disbanded his COVID 19 response team.
The scam is over...

True, but the pavement apes and polesmokers will still virtue signal with their masks. 
~

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: April 04, 2023, 04:03:41 PM »

Kreator, sir, I read those two quotes and it’s absolutely cringeworthy.

Still cannot believe people ever bought into this absolute nonsense.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #567 on: April 04, 2023, 04:06:44 PM »
Kreator, sir, I read those two quotes and it’s absolutely cringeworthy.

Still cannot believe people ever bought into this absolute nonsense.
I no longer have anything to do with those who bought into it. I don't associate with sheep!
T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: April 05, 2023, 01:46:19 AM »
I no longer have anything to do with those who bought into it. I don't associate with sheep!
I do this with a lot of things now. People just do not interest me anymore.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #569 on: April 05, 2023, 03:23:39 AM »
''Long Covid''   ;D

What really surprised me was seeing all the ''hardcore'' , ''no pain no gain'', ''beast mode'' juiced to the gills BBs lifting with the mask on. Hahahahaha. So much for being a beast lol. Pathetic losers.

Guess not all heroes wear capes. Some wear masks lol. Despicable

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: April 05, 2023, 04:59:30 AM »
I do this with a lot of things now. People just do not interest me anymore.
I feel the same. My chickens are smarter than most Aussies and they use their instinct to stay alive.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: April 06, 2023, 01:35:10 AM »
''Long Covid''   ;D

What really surprised me was seeing all the ''hardcore'' , ''no pain no gain'', ''beast mode'' juiced to the gills BBs lifting with the mask on. Hahahahaha. So much for being a beast lol. Pathetic losers.

Guess not all heroes wear capes. Some wear masks lol. Despicable
True warriors.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #572 on: April 06, 2023, 06:04:32 AM »
My luck ran out this morning, COVID-positive (nh).

What are getbig’s help/recovery tips and best practices?  I’m a muscular 171 lbs.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #573 on: April 06, 2023, 06:21:23 AM »

What are getbig’s help/recovery tips and best practices?  I’m a muscular 171 lbs.

Do as youve always done when getting minor flu or cold as a healthy person. Youll be good to go...

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #574 on: April 06, 2023, 06:29:00 AM »

1.  Beg for Lord Fauci's forgiveness
2.  Recite the Climate Pledge 50 times
3.  Donate to BLM and at least one Alphabet group

The COVID gods will then spare you

~