Poll

Should The True Adonis be let back in getbig?

Yes
No

Voting closes: June 20, 2049, 01:31:16 PM

Author Topic: Should The True Adonis be let back in getbig?  (Read 8417 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Should The True Adonis be let back in getbig?
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2022, 07:28:01 PM »
If there's one thing I hope arises from this thread, it's an answer to the question of what TA did to get banned.

I've never gotten a clear answer on that, and I didn't personally witness what he did [ I didn't read the thread].

Some clarification would be cool.

Read the response from Chaos. It seems clear.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2022, 07:34:59 PM »
Read the response from Chaos. It seems clear.

Ah.  I came back to vote, and didn't notice his reply:

Multiple posts about sex with underage girls and vehement defense of such acts, was given plenty of time and posts to consider his position. He chose to push the hard line in favor of this type of behaviour, not cool.

I would trust Getbig's mods to know how to evaluate that type of content, so I would have to believe this.

I have a friend whose dad [who passed away in 2001, at age 63] got married at 29 - when his wife was 13.

That was pretty normal for the decade and the country they came from.  Maybe not "normal"...but not completely unusual.

However TA worded his posts, if he was warned about it, then that is that.

If I received a message from a mod stating that all my posts need to be under 100 words - I'd have to either do it, and not be shocked if I got banned for not following this rule.

One of my favourite things about this place is that you don't need to have a specific ideology to post here.  I can understand how that topic above is not acceptable to post here.  What I don't understand is why TA didn't drop it if sufficiently warned by the moderator team.

Too bad - but...now I know.  Thanks for clarifying, chaos.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2022, 07:37:33 PM »
Your profile says you joined in 2010.  All the really funny shit happened before then.  Now it's more like an uncooked roll of dough

I was a lurker prior to 2010.  My loss I guess. 

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2022, 07:48:03 PM »
I was a lurker prior to 2010.  My loss I guess.

No worries.  I lurked and/or posted anonymously (when we could back then) for years before I joined.  Were you at least lurking during Jay's Olympia's when we all did our best to sucker people into threads about him that turned out to be a fridge or freezer.  Those were some fucking classics, and very creative.

Getbiger of the past Bast

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2022, 07:52:42 PM »
Matt C told me that Adonis posted about this to be banned:

"Multiple posts about sex with underage girls and vehement defense of such acts, was given plenty of time and posts to consider his position. He chose to push the hard line in favor of this type of behaviour, not cool."

What was that all about?   Adonis thinks the age of consent should be lowered?  Did he say he is attracted to minors?   Can I get more details?   Was he serious or joking?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2022, 07:56:35 PM »
I'm biased, of course, because TA introduced me to GetBig. 

Great guy. 
~

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2022, 07:58:49 PM »
Multiple posts about sex with underage girls and vehement defense of such acts, was given plenty of time and posts to consider his position. He chose to push the hard line in favor of this type of behaviour, not cool.

Why can't people have bad opinions though?   How does that harm anyone on this board?   

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2022, 08:09:22 PM »
No worries.  I lurked and/or posted anonymously (when we could back then) for years before I joined.  Were you at least lurking during Jay's Olympia's when we all did our best to sucker people into threads about him that turned out to be a fridge or freezer.  Those were some fucking classics, and very creative.

Yes, I witnessed that. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2022, 08:41:42 PM »
adonis always bragged about dating high school girls before he met "jezebel"

not a pedophile as high school girls aren't prepubescent but definitely wrong and illegal

E
E

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2022, 08:42:59 PM »
adonis always bragged about dating high school girls before he met "jezebel"

not a pedophile as high school girls aren't prepubescent but definitely wrong and illegal

E

but why does that warrant him being removed from a fitness website?   How was him typing about  that harmful to anyone?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2022, 08:54:20 PM »
but why does that warrant him being removed from a fitness website?   How was him typing about  that harmful to anyone?

Matt wants Walter Slobincock banned because he talks Matthias hand elbow deep up your anus as he uses you as a puppet.

And your asking why someone is banned for talking about making sweet sweet love to minors?

Those were great days!

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2022, 09:00:15 PM »
And your asking why someone is banned for talking about making sweet sweet love to minors?

so if someone for example talks about using illegal drugs like steroids should they also be banned from getbig?  What is this, internet court? 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2022, 09:02:29 PM »
so if someone for example talks about using illegal drugs like steroids should they also be banned from getbig?  What is this, internet court?

This is Getbig!

If you want to talk about the joys of pedophila login in to CNN…..

That’s a JNN quality post!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2022, 09:10:13 PM »
  What is this, internet court?
Yes. We don't approve of or support those actions or the fucking disgusting people that endorse them. If you think it's wrong to ban someone for supporting pedophilia or underage sex, maybe this isn't the forum for you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2022, 09:15:40 PM »
Yes. We don't approve of or support those actions or the fucking disgusting people that endorse them. If you think it's wrong to ban someone for supporting pedophilia or underage sex, maybe this isn't the forum for you.

i'm against pedophilia but I am also against censorship of people whose views we dislike.   For example I'm against abortion but I don't think people who support abortion should be banned from getbig and social media.   Get it?

Plus if you see the poll... most people want him back on getbig so seems they disagree with you

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2022, 09:21:43 PM »
i'm against pedophilia but I am also against censorship of people whose views we dislike.   For example I'm against abortion but I don't think people who support abortion should be banned from getbig and social media.   Get it?

Plus if you see the poll... most people want him back on getbig so seems they disagree with you
They can disagree all they want. You obviously don't understand and that's ok. He's not coming back.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2022, 09:27:21 PM »
You obviously don't understand and that's ok.

maybe his posts were overly offensive i suppose but i am disappointed because he was entertaining.  I made the poll to see what others thought and it seems they don't think what he posted was that bad unless they didn't read it?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2022, 09:30:43 PM »
maybe his posts were overly offensive i suppose but i am disappointed because he was entertaining.  I made the poll to see what others thought and it seems they don't think what he posted was that bad unless they didn't read it?

So you support pedophilia and pedophiles….stupid fucking Retard Canning gimmick

Someone should beat your empty skull flat with a fucking shovel.

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2022, 09:33:07 PM »
stupid fucking Retard Canning gimmick

wow you're against mentally challenged people!  you need to be banned!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2022, 09:35:18 PM »
So you support pedophilia and pedophiles….stupid fucking Retard Canning gimmick

Someone should beat your empty skull flat with a fucking shovel.

LOL

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2022, 09:46:40 PM »
wow you're against mentally challenged people!  you need to be banned!

quote author=Matt link=topic=670909.msg9533127#msg9533127 date=1611992501]
Sorry, I forgot to include that. Thank you for reminding me, Phantom Spunker:

- Walter Sobchak thinks I've a abandoned my three children, and posted comments to that effect numerous times on here. Each time he accuses me of abandoning my children, I MELT.

In fact, it's gotten so bad, that any time I even just see Walter Sobchak's user name, I MELT.

In fact, I've MELTED more over the past few days from reading Walter Sobchak's posts than I've MELTED in over 17 years on Getbig.

When I see Walter Sobchak has replied to one of my posts, I immediately MELT, even before reading a word of it.

Then when I do read one of Walter Sobchak's whole posts, I MELT multiple times over the course of reading it.

I've never MELTED so many times in my life than I have in the past three days of reading Walter Sobchak's posts.

I'm not really afraid of too much. I have no fear speaking my mind to the strongest men, even if we disagree. As long as I'm respectful and cordial, what's the big deal?

But Walter Sobchak is an exception - I can honestly say, if we met, I'd melt within the first ten seconds of being in his presence.

I'm not saying this as a compliment, precisely, but there's never been a Getbigger who has made me MELT again and again, like Walter Sobchak has been able too, especially over the past three days.

And honestly, I seldom melt - be it here in Getbig or elsewhere online, or anywhere else.

I welled up when my son was born. I may have outright cried, but I can't recall.

Is it safe to say that a grown man crying falls under the umbrella of melting?

In any case, the form of MELTING I consistently experience from Walter's posts comprise being thrown into a rage immediately upon reading his comments about my children.

I've always been overprotective of my children, and in a warped and unintended way, Walter Sobchak has really put my paternity instinct for protecting my children into overdrive.

Say whatever you want about me. My only request is to leave my family out of it.

My family are Salt of the Earth type people. They really don't deserve any stress or grief caused  by me.

My kids are 11, 10, and 4, for crying out loud.

I'd seriously rather get shanked by a Getbigger than have my innocent children dragged into any beef someone here has on me.

Also, I can't do much to an anonymous trash-talker, but I am hyper-overprotective of my children.

Let me put this on record:

If I ever go to jail for murder in my life, I can guarantee that it stemmed from protecting my children.

Walter Sobchak may well be 6'4" and 290-lb. I don't give a fuck how big or strong he is. When it comes to protecting my children, something just snaps in my brain - I go from brave to fool-hardy.

A man my size would have to be insane to fight a guy the size Walter Sobchak claims to be.  But I know myself. And if a man that size [allegedly - and allegedly that strong] disrespected my kids to me in person, I just imagine attacking such a man with the ferocity and rage of a day rabid dog.

I know I posted a lot here, but I love my kids - and frankly, I don't even want to think about what I'd do to keep them safe, because I just know I'd murder someone if I felt it came to that.

Jail is NOT a deterrent for me when it comes to defending my children.

I'll be honest, of all my loved ones and good friends, my kids are the only people I would commit murder to protect if I had to, in order to keep them safe. My kids are the best thing that ever happened to me. My kids are my life.

Walter Sobchak:

Who calls out small children?

Dick.

Trash me all you want in ten threads a day for the next year, if that floats your boat. You seem to have some good [bad] material on me already, 85% of which is true. And I can get you plenty more.

But bringing my kids into it? My youngest child is literally the most innocent little 3-year-old girl I've ever been blessed to have in my life.

Does it make you feel like a big man talking about a child who isn't yet able to defend herself?
[/quote]

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2022, 10:03:24 PM »

I'd have to read the posts for myself.  TA is from North Carolina, if I'm not mistaken.  In NC, the legal age of consent is 16.  TA just turned 40.  He could be dating a 16-year-old, and it doesn't meet the legal definition of pedophilia.  As creepy as that might be, the bottom line is, it's completely legal in his state, and a far cry from saying he thinks sleeping with 6-year-olds is ok.

https://www.ageofconsent.net/states/north-carolina

Accusing someone of pedophilia is a big claim - I don't take accusations like that lightly.  Similar things were claimed about Primemuscle, and there is zero evidence of that.

If TA was posting something, and warned against posting material of that nature, and was banned - that shouldn't surprise anyone.  But I'd have to see proof of any so-called pedophilia claims, defending pedophilia, making jokes, etc.

On the flip side, I don't think Getbig takes bans lightly...so I'd be compelled to believe there is something to this story.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2022, 10:06:48 PM »

This is the best software feature I've ever seen in my life, lol.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2022, 09:17:30 PM »
31 Yes - 10 No.   That settles it.    The True Adonis is coming back to getbig!