Author Topic: Pence says 'Trump is wrong' to say then-vice president had the right to overturn  (Read 3619 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Hahahhaha epic Trumpturd defense going on in this thread while trying to pretend it’s nothing of consequence. 

When your own VP calls you on your bullshit you know it’s got to be bad.   “Lol”

The whining and excuses are FALLING APART.  Hahahhha

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
At the end of the day, all this blather is about one thing: Trying to keep Trump from running in 2024,
Absolutely.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Hahahhaha epic Trumpturd defense going on in this thread while trying to pretend it’s nothing of consequence. 

When your own VP calls you on your bullshit you know it’s got to be bad.   “Lol”

The less you keep up the more of an ass you look..everything the left touches backfires lolololol

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
'our own vp'?
he wasnt yours?
you dont live in the states?
pence is a known rino loser, so actually he's one of yours
sort of a traitor like the current potus (pant-shitter of the us)
your hero, the hero of the brainless world-wide
lol

biden  ::)

lol

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
WRONG

It's about calling out a FUCKING LIAR who continues to LIE to this day

The majority of the Republican party has decided to embrace this lie and run on it and that's why it has to be called out and called a LIE over and over and over again

The Truth has to be said over and over again because the LYING LIAR continues to LIE.
This is THE ONLY REASON why we're still talking about this. Because THE TRAITOR won't stop LYING about the 2020 election. 

I promise you that the chasm in the Republican Party will continue to grow as more and more people will decide they want to be on the side of the Truth and The Constitution and not on the side of a LYING TRAITOR

As Pence said, Trumps side is ANTI-AMERICAN and that has to be repeated over and over again as well

What chasm? Trump is the odds-on favorite to win the GOP. And the so-called never-Trumpers and establishment Republicans are either retiring or on the brink of being primaries out of office.

And spare me all of your sniveling about lying and being a traitor, because your party has a mile-long laundry lists of lying, anti-American, anti-government politicians....about whom you were quite tight-lipped when they were in the midst of their mischief.

This is all about Trump and 2024, more specifically the likelihood of his getting the GOP nomination and the FEAR that Americans will become fed up with Biden's screw-ups, to the point where they may put Trump back in office.

With $3.50+ per gallon-gas, skyrocketing food prices, empty shelves, a porous border, horrific foreign policies, the last thing on the minds of most Americans is Jan. 6, no matter how much you, the crackpots on CNN, MSLSD, or other delusional leftists scream about it....especially in light of how SILENT you guys were about the riots and mayhem in 2020.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Is Trump's fund-raising drying up? NOPE!!

Has someone else jumped the line as the GOP favorite for 2024? Hardly!!!

Are RINOs developing some spine and staying in office, instead of retiring to avoid the beatings of 2022?

So, at the end of the day, the consequence of Pence's statement is.........

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Former President Donald Trump clapped back on Friday night to comments made by his former vice president earlier in the day at a gathering of the Federalist Society in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.

"President Trump is wrong," Mike Pence said, according to The Associated Press. "I had no right to overturn the election."

Trump released a statement through his political action committee Save America criticizing Pence's statement to the crowd of conservative lawyers. He also was critical of Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., in the press release.

"Just saw Mike Pence's statement on the fact that he had no right to do anything with respect to the Electoral Vote Count, other than being an automatic conveyor belt for the Old Crow Mitch McConnell to get Biden elected President as quickly as possible," Trump said.

"Well, the Vice President's position is not an automatic conveyor if obvious signs of voter fraud or irregularities exist. That's why the Democrats and RINOs are working feverishly together to change the very law that Mike Pence and his unwitting advisors used on January 6 to say he had no choice."

The former president said that he was "right and everyone knows it," and that officials in both parties are attempting to change the rules to prevent a similar event from happening again.

"The reason they want it changed is because they now say they don't want the Vice President to have the right to ensure an honest vote," Trump said.

"If there is fraud or large scale irregularities, it would have been appropriate to send those votes back to the legislatures to figure it out," he added. "The Dems and RINOs want to take that right away. A great opportunity lost, but not forever, in the m

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Former President Donald Trump clapped back on Friday night to comments made by his former vice president earlier in the day at a gathering of the Federalist Society in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.

"President Trump is wrong," Mike Pence said, according to The Associated Press. "I had no right to overturn the election."

Trump released a statement through his political action committee Save America criticizing Pence's statement to the crowd of conservative lawyers. He also was critical of Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., in the press release.

"Just saw Mike Pence's statement on the fact that he had no right to do anything with respect to the Electoral Vote Count, other than being an automatic conveyor belt for the Old Crow Mitch McConnell to get Biden elected President as quickly as possible," Trump said.

"Well, the Vice President's position is not an automatic conveyor if obvious signs of voter fraud or irregularities exist. That's why the Democrats and RINOs are working feverishly together to change the very law that Mike Pence and his unwitting advisors used on January 6 to say he had no choice."

The former president said that he was "right and everyone knows it," and that officials in both parties are attempting to change the rules to prevent a similar event from happening again.

"The reason they want it changed is because they now say they don't want the Vice President to have the right to ensure an honest vote," Trump said.

"If there is fraud or large scale irregularities, it would have been appropriate to send those votes back to the legislatures to figure it out," he added. "The Dems and RINOs want to take that right away. A great opportunity lost, but not forever, in the m

So you post a statement from Trump showing clearly he is a moron and doesn't understand how it works and this is what? a win for you

It just shows you and Trump have a similar IQ... and I'm quite certain you will take that as a compliment

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
The less you keep up the more of an ass you look..everything the left touches backfires lolololol

And yet if that were the case you could refute it.  But you can't.  Dumb ass.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
'our own vp'?
he wasnt yours?
you dont live in the states?
pence is a known rino loser, so actually he's one of yours
sort of a traitor like the current potus (pant-shitter of the us)
your hero, the hero of the brainless world-wide
lol

biden  ::)

lol

"Your" not "our".  Sentence syntax indicates that the comment was directed toward a singular person.  Not a mass.  That person was Trumpy.  Reading is FunDUHmental.  Try it sometimes.  That's why I wrote "When your own VP calls you on your bullshit you know it’s got to be bad."  He was Trumpy's VP.  Hand picked by Trumpy himself.  You know... because Trumpy only "hires and picks the best people"....   ::)

"lol"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
So you post a statement from Trump showing clearly he is a moron and doesn't understand how it works and this is what? a win for you

It just shows you and Trump have a similar IQ... and I'm quite certain you will take that as a compliment

Only dumb people think Trumpy is smart.

chaos

• Getbig V
Only dumb people think Trumpy is smart.
What kind of people think Biden and Kuntmala are smart?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!

those with no brains
braindead
walking-dead zombies
joes so smart he shits his pants
ruined the country in 100-days hes so smart

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

People smarter than Trumpturds.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
those with no brains
braindead
walking-dead zombies
joes so smart he shits his pants
ruined the country in 100-days hes so smart

Projecting is a bitch.  Then again, so are you.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Is Trump's fund-raising drying up? NOPE!!

Has someone else jumped the line as the GOP favorite for 2024? Hardly!!!

Are RINOs developing some spine and staying in office, instead of retiring to avoid the beatings of 2022?

So, at the end of the day, the consequence of Pence's statement is.........
What chasm? Trump is the odds-on favorite to win the GOP. And the so-called never-Trumpers and establishment Republicans are either retiring or on the brink of being primaries out of office.

And spare me all of your sniveling about lying and being a traitor, because your party has a mile-long laundry lists of lying, anti-American, anti-government politicians....about whom you were quite tight-lipped when they were in the midst of their mischief.

This is all about Trump and 2024, more specifically the likelihood of his getting the GOP nomination and the FEAR that Americans will become fed up with Biden's screw-ups, to the point where they may put Trump back in office.

With $3.50+ per gallon-gas, skyrocketing food prices, empty shelves, a porous border, horrific foreign policies, the last thing on the minds of most Americans is Jan. 6, no matter how much you, the crackpots on CNN, MSLSD, or other delusional leftists scream about it....especially in light of how SILENT you guys were about the riots and mayhem in 2020.

Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump

TDS Much ?

See how fucking stupid that is?

Yes, THE TRAITOR is absolutely the leader of the Seditionist Party
I've said that many times on this board

THE TRAITOR is not gaining any new supporters.  It's just the same confederacy of dunces who have always supported him. 

There is already a chasm and it will only grow. 

Here is an easy prediction.  THE TRAITOR and TRUMPTARDS will keep verbally attacking and THREATENING Pence and he and others will have to respond. More Republicans will decided they would rather support The Constitution over fealty to a TRAITOR.  It will be slow but it will happen. 

This year the January 6th Committee will have public hearings,  THE TRAITORS legal woes will continue and get worse and I think Trump will continue to shit on his former VP and I would not be at all surprised if a crazier than normal Trumptard attempts to assassinate Pence and when caught will say he was only doing what THE TRAITOR wanted.

Here's a video of one of your fellow TRAITORS who is a likely candidate to attack Pence and I'm sure there are plenty more like him

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2022/02/05/capitol-rioters-threaten-politicians-january-6-nr-vpx.cnn

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

TDS Much ?

YOu're projecting again, but what else is new?

Oh, that would be your feeble attempt to pass this blathering off as anything other an attempt to keep Trump out of the 2024 race.

See how fucking stupid that is?

Yes, THE TRAITOR is absolutely the leader of the Seditionist Party
I've said that many times on this board

THE TRAITOR is not gaining any new supporters.  It's just the same confederacy of dunces who have always supported him. 

Try that again. Biden is bleeding independents by the truckload. If the midterms end up being a disaster for the Dems, Trump likely runs again. The clock's ticking, which is why people like you are desperately screaming Jan. 6, in a futile attempt to keep the focus off the economy, energy prices, the border, and the coronavirus debacle.

There is already a chasm and it will only grow. 

Here is an easy prediction.  THE TRAITOR and TRUMPTARDS will keep verbally attacking and THREATENING Pence and he and others will have to respond. More Republicans will decided they would rather support The Constitution over fealty to a TRAITOR.  It will be slow but it will happen. 

This year the January 6th Committee will have public hearings,  THE TRAITORS legal woes will continue and get worse and I think Trump will continue to shit on his former VP and I would not be at all surprised if a crazier than normal Trumptard attempts to assassinate Pence and when caught will say he was only doing what THE TRAITOR wanted.

Here's a video of one of your fellow TRAITORS who is a likely candidate to attack Pence and I'm sure there are plenty more like him

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2022/02/05/capitol-rioters-threaten-politicians-january-6-nr-vpx.cnn

A handful of RINOs, scurrying toward retirement to avoid getting pounded, does NOT a chasm make.

Let them have the public hearings.

An easier prediction may be that you and your fellow lefties will have an even bigger case of political blue balls, when this ends up being an even bigger dud than the Mueller debacle.

Two-years, $30 million+, 450 pages.........ZILCH to show for it, except a increase stock in Kleenex.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
YOu're projecting again, but what else is new?

Oh, that would be your feeble attempt to pass this blathering off as anything other an attempt to keep Trump out of the 2024 race.

Try that again. Biden is bleeding independents by the truckload. If the midterms end up being a disaster for the Dems, Trump likely runs again. The clock's ticking, which is why people like you are desperately screaming Jan. 6, in a futile attempt to keep the focus off the economy, energy prices, the border, and the coronavirus debacle.

A handful of RINOs, scurrying toward retirement to avoid getting pounded, does NOT a chasm make.

Let them have the public hearings.

An easier prediction may be that you and your fellow lefties will have an even bigger case of political blue balls, when this ends up being an even bigger dud than the Mueller debacle.

Two-years, $30 million+, 450 pages.........ZILCH to show for it, except a increase stock in Kleenex.

Good jobs ignoring the fact that Trumps legal woes will only continue
I know that's one of those topics that Trumptards like yourself think we should all ingore

It's not looking good for Dems in the midterms but lets see how popular THE TRAITOR is after two years of Trumptards running the country and Republicans cannibalizing themselves

Try to remember that THE TRAITOR has never won the popular vote and HE certainly isn't gaining more supporters.  We all know that other Republicans will want to be POTUS in 2024 and they are going to go after THE TRAITOR as well

Do think Pence will even make it to 2024 ?

I'm looking forward to the televised January 6 televised hearings

How about you?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Good jobs ignoring the fact that Trumps legal woes will only continue
I know that's one of those topics that Trumptards like yourself think we should all ingore

Remember all the "legal woes" Trump was supposed to have, because of Stormy Daniels? Oh yeah!! He won his cases against her; now she owes him money (who said "Pimpin' aint easy"?),

Remember all the "legal woes" supposedly from his ex-lawyer, Michael Cohen? Or the ones from his bitter niece, Mary?

It's not looking good for Dems in the midterms but lets see how popular THE TRAITOR is after two years of Trumptards running the country and Republicans cannibalizing themselves

Try to remember that THE TRAITOR has never won the popular vote and HE certainly isn't gaining more supporters.  We all know that other Republicans will want to be POTUS in 2024 and they are going to go after THE TRAITOR as well

Do think Pence will even make it to 2024 ?

I'm looking forward to the televised January 6 televised hearings

How about you?

That's like asking if I'm looking forward to seeing another movie about the Titanic. No matter how you try to jazz it up or remix it, the ending remains the same.

I miss all the clamorings for public hearings on this one. The ratings for this (likely on C-Span) might be so pitiful, it makes those of CNN look halfway decent.

chaos

• Getbig V

TDS Much ?

Usual straw man post, nothing to see here.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
And yet if that were the case you could refute it.  But you can't.  Dumb ass.

Sure I can. It's too easy, so easy even you can figure it out but you're so fucking intellectually dishonest and bankrupt you'd never admit it. The likes of you, strawman and the keystone cop only think Pence is right because it's against Trump.

Hey Agnostic, when you were a cop how many times did you go against your oath to uphold the US Constitution? Understand with Liberals I specifically have to spell out "US"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Sure I can. It's too easy, so easy even you can figure it out but you're so fucking intellectually dishonest and bankrupt you'd never admit it. The likes of you, strawman and the keystone cop only think Pence is right because it's against Trump.

Hey Agnostic, when you were a cop how many times did you go against your oath to uphold the US Constitution? Understand with Liberals I specifically have to spell out "US"

If you could, you would.  But you can't.  Because you are a retarded little ass pastry that can't cope with reality unless you are spoon feeding yourself one delusion and lie after another. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
If you could, you would.  But you can't.  Because you are a retarded little ass pastry that can't cope with reality unless you are spoon feeding yourself one delusion and lie after another.

I already have, tard. But it’s funny how fucking nervous you and Strawman are KNOWING he’s coming back one way or the other but you won’t comment on any of the threads pointing out the Biden’s regimes list of complete daily fuck ups. You avoid those like the plague.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
I already have, tard. But it’s funny how fucking nervous you and Strawman are KNOWING he’s coming back one way or the other but you won’t comment on any of the threads pointing out the Biden’s regimes list of complete daily fuck ups. You avoid those like the plague.

No you haven't.  Only in your little head. 

I don't need to comment on delusions you cling to.  Wasn't you saying killing the ISIS leader was just a "distraction?"  hahahhaa

Your retardation really is self inflicted isn't it?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
No you haven't.  Only in your little head. 

I don't need to comment on delusions you cling to.  Wasn't you saying killing the ISIS leader was just a "distraction?"  hahahhaa

Your retardation really is self inflicted isn't it?

Oh but I have little man…you’re just too fuckin stupid to realize it. Yes…I absolutely did say that. It was a total distraction. Have you heard much about it since? Of course not, the focus is on Rogan and everything else but that. No one have two shits about that hit before or after…lol