Author Topic: Josh is now harassing my girlfriends Mother offline  (Read 22721 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Josh is now harassing my girlfriends Mother offline
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2022, 10:53:34 AM »
No conviction expunged that means innocent they do not expunge records when you are guilty. I never even went to court it was dismissed she blew a .328 BA. She was Incoherent drunk they had to take her to the fucking hospital for alcohol poisoning. Again in America we have a concept called innocent until proven guilty. I have never been proven guilty of these allegations. Yet you pieces of shit keep attacking me for something the district attorney has already determined is false. The state has already determined is false. Since when do we hold people accountable for false accusations against them?
There`s two sides to every story....yours....hers.. ..then there`s the truth.

bb.com is that way loser.....you`ll be a veritable king amongst the teens and noobs------------------------->

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2022, 10:55:21 AM »
Lol empty threats

You told ppl on getbig your 6 feet

You are  5’9 manlet

You also told the cops you can beat them with one hand tied behind your back.

It’s no wonder you have had to leave every place you planted your flag.

Hawaii, NC and one more I can’t recall.

Because ppl see through your empty threats n cripple you.

Good luck on the custody hearing you have coming up.

I am 510 and 3/4 of an inch. I even proved that posting my army entrance records you know where they actually measure you. Sorry you are short I am not. Sorry you have no life of your own and are obsessed with harassing me an my family and my girlfriends family now as well. Do you think it is cool to harass women you don’t know? Fucking loser

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2022, 10:56:18 AM »
Yup,Hanky is five foot nine.....says so right in the police report.....just one more lie will break the camels back.

That`s why he looks like he weigh one eighty......BECAUSE HE FUCKING DOES.  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2022, 10:57:23 AM »
There`s two sides to every story....yours....hers.. ..then there`s the truth.

bb.com is that way loser.....you`ll be a veritable king amongst the teens and noobs------------------------->

Still waiting on the rebirth of Wes we were told 6 weeks last spring then it was this summer you were going to compete then it Became you would be in shape by august. Keep posting decade old pics I mean for fuck sake anyone could have gotten in shape at any age in this amount of time

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2022, 10:58:06 AM »
Dude, you`re lucky Josh chose chose to leave because he would post all four pages while having an extreme hard on.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2022, 10:58:44 AM »
Yup,Hanky is five foot nine.....says so right in the police report.....just one more lie will break the camels back.

That`s why he looks like he weigh one eighty......BECAUSE HE FUCKING DOES.  :D

Have you ever seen the police measure someone’s height??  Again disagree with me but pretending I am shorter and lighter is just lying to yourself about your own lack of size. Notice my driver license says 511

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2022, 11:01:56 AM »
Ladies & Gentlemen,

Respectfully, the back and forth is perfectly fine amongst adults ON the board. Please try to keep it civil by not posting personal information about others and/or about their family and friends. We don't want anything to seep into someone's personal life.

The forum is a vessel for good exchanges and conversation, but lets not use it to bring harm upon innocent people that don't post here or even know that this place exists. While we all individually reap what we sow, our individual sins should not bring forth difficulty for others that have no say in or even knowledge of our actions.

Nothing I am sharing with you here constitutes a demand or anything like that. I just want people to coexist in a way that is civil. I don't care if you aren't friends. I don't care if you destroy each other with words/insults. What I feel bothered by is when innocent people get brought into online affairs. Let's keep it civil, funny and entertaining.

This message is for everyone with no one individual being isolated.

Lovingly yours,

"1"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2022, 11:02:28 AM »
 Both drivers license say 511

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2022, 11:02:50 AM »
I am 510 and 3/4 of an inch. I even proved that posting my army entrance records you know where they actually measure you. Sorry you are short I am not. Sorry you have no life of your own and are obsessed with harassing me an my family and my girlfriends family now as well. Do you think it is cool to harass women you don’t know? Fucking loser

You think it’s acceptable to  beat up women?

Hanky, Wouldn’t be too concerned with Josh messaging your girlfriend’s mother. I would focus my energy on removing the drug paraphernalia from your household and focus on your upcoming custody battle. You have a chance of losing your parental rights I am warning you.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2022, 11:03:00 AM »
Still waiting on the rebirth of Wes we were told 6 weeks last spring then it was this summer you were going to compete then it Became you would be in shape by august. Keep posting decade old pics I mean for fuck sake anyone could have gotten in shape at any age in this amount of time
I`m done competing ...I have won over sixty trophies....how many have you won not counting MEDALS?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I`m getting into great condition,training hard five or six days a week... and am still drug free............while you are on a boatload of shit and regressing by the day.

When`s your next contest....I`d love to see you get laughed off the stage at the Masters Nationals cuz that`s just what would happen.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2022, 11:04:55 AM »

You are under 6 foot and balding. No wonder why you abuse women. You suffer from an inferiority complex. It’s common amongst manlets.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2022, 11:07:57 AM »
You are under 6 foot and balding. No wonder why you abuse women. You suffer from an inferiority complex. It’s common amongst manlets.
HE`S FIVE NINE....HE PAYED A FRIEND TO LIST HIM AS FIVE ELEVEN.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2022, 11:09:21 AM »
And all four documents say you beat up a defenseless girl.

What to believe..........Hmmmmm ???

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2022, 11:13:36 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2022, 11:13:37 AM »
Ladies & Gentlemen,

Respectfully, the back and forth is perfectly fine amongst adults ON the board. Please try to keep it civil by not posting personal information about others and/or about their family and friends. We don't want anything to seep into someone's personal life.

The forum is a vessel for good exchanges and conversation, but lets not use it to bring harm upon innocent people that don't post here or even know that this place exists. While we all individually reap what we sow, our individual sins should not bring forth difficulty for others that have no say in or even knowledge of our actions.

Nothing I am sharing with you here constitutes a demand or anything like that. I just want people to coexist in a way that is civil. I don't care if you aren't friends. I don't care if you destroy each other with words/insults. What I feel bothered by is when innocent people get brought into online affairs. Let's keep it civil, funny and entertaining.

This message is for everyone with no one individual being isolated.

Lovingly yours,

"1"
All good my friend,I`m done just wanted to shine a liitle light on who this fuckstick truly is.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2022, 11:33:51 AM »
And all four documents say you beat up a defenseless girl.

What to believe..........Hmmmmm ???

If I had beat up a defenseless girl I would have a conviction I don’t have one never happened

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2022, 11:34:25 AM »
;D

Don`t want to get banned for posting personal info....he` not worth it...I just wanted the board to know how he lied when he said he never hit a woman before in his life.

Again you are spreading lies

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2022, 11:37:35 AM »
Show me the conviction pull the North Carolina records there is no record of the incident becasue it was expunged. I do not have any conviction related to this what ever happened to innocent u til proven guilty?

there being no evidence and threatening to kill the victim if she didnt drop charges are not the same thing

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2022, 11:39:16 AM »

they put on what you tell them they dont fucking measure you

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2022, 11:43:48 AM »

The godamn police don’t take your height either. The only time soemone officially takes your godamn height is when you go into the military. I posted my military entrance records 70.75 inches and 205lbs in 2001. Yet somehow in 2022 getbig claims I am 59 and 185lbs. I somehow shrunk 2 inches and lost 20lbs in the last 20 years. Meanwhile everyone else has gained 20lbs.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2022, 11:46:31 AM »
Hey Hanky, instead of always weighing yourself while holding a twenty five pound plate.....why not film your height barefooted....cuz I know you are only five nine.

Prove me wrong tough guy.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2022, 11:46:51 AM »
It is your fault for being irresponsible with the privacy of your family.

Posting pics of your house, girlfriend, young son, Army ID, etc.?

You dumb sh*t.  That's dumb.

That's right, you dumb sh*t ;D

Rookie of the year to retard of the year, although to be fair he had both titles in the bag anyway.

Rooktard..? ;D

Or maybe the Bitch was a drunk who drank 2 pints of fireball everyday and would fall down. That day she drank a 1/5th and blew a .328 she was literally falling down walking into shot every 10 feet you godamn right she was covered in bruises.  Fucking jackass there is a reason it was dismissed and expunged.

No conviction expunged that means innocent they do not expunge records when you are guilty. I never even went to court it was dismissed she blew a .328 BA. She was Incoherent drunk they had to take her to the fucking hospital for alcohol poisoning. Again in America we have a concept called innocent until proven guilty. I have never been proven guilty of these allegations. Yet you pieces of shit keep attacking me for something the district attorney has already determined is false. The state has already determined is false. Since when do we hold people accountable for false accusations against them?

Damn!  And I thought I'd dated some rough bitches!
T

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2022, 11:47:28 AM »
I don't agree with the contact off the board but Hankins multiple people told you not to put your personal info on here. You were putting your address and you even posted things with your SSN on it. This is not your fault but this was entirely preventable.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2022, 11:48:29 AM »

Dude why do you keep posting your info?

The DMV doesn’t check your height, they put whatever info you tell them, even if it’s wrong. I had the wrong eye color on my license. When you have your mug shot taken your height is being measured.

These guys are trolling you over your height and you’re melting down….

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2022, 11:49:50 AM »
BINGO