Author Topic: Josh is now harassing my girlfriends Mother offline  (Read 22751 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Josh is now harassing my girlfriends Mother offline
« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2022, 11:50:02 AM »
one things for sure bhanks is never going to forget what he did on his current vacation...

A series of angry faced family selfies.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2022, 11:52:02 AM »
If I had beat up a defenseless girl I would have a conviction I don’t have one never happened
Ever hear of probation?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2022, 11:56:09 AM »

WYHI

Bhanks edition

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2022, 11:58:18 AM »
Josh harassed no one he simply warned the woman just what kind of "man"  her daughter was with and personally,I hope she heeds the warning because history tends to repeat itself.

It` not like he`s bothering her incessantly...he told her ONCE about the true Brian Hankins.

Remember Josh fought off two men who assaulted a woman.....in this case it was good looking out on his part to give fair warning to the girls mother in my humble opinion.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2022, 12:28:36 PM »
Not to take sides or anything, but my military ID listed me as quite a bit taller than I am barefoot as they measured us all in standard-issue boots with the big heels. Perhaps, as Wes suggested, a barefoot measuring on camera might be the way to bring us all back together.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2022, 12:32:22 PM »
Not to take sides or anything, but my military ID listed me as quite a bit taller than I am barefoot as they measured us all in standard-issue boots with the big heels. Perhaps, as Wes suggested, a barefoot measuring on camera might be the way to bring us all back together.

Yes, Im sure an accurate height verification will make evryone forget he beats up women.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2022, 12:37:28 PM »
Bhank was warned so many times not to poke the bear.   

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #82 on: February 20, 2022, 12:39:35 PM »
Yes, Im sure an accurate height verification will make evryone forget he beats up women.

I'd like to see his true height on camera before deliberating further. Didn't you write that you banged out two dykes in town once?

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 20, 2022, 12:40:29 PM »
A wise man once said, chat shit get banged

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: February 20, 2022, 01:06:44 PM »
No conviction expunged that means innocent they do not expunge records when you are guilty. I never even went to court it was dismissed she blew a .328 BA. She was Incoherent drunk they had to take her to the fucking hospital for alcohol poisoning. Again in America we have a concept called innocent until proven guilty. I have never been proven guilty of these allegations. Yet you pieces of shit keep attacking me for something the district attorney has already determined is false. The state has already determined is false. Since when do we hold people accountable for false accusations against them?

To be fair to Bhanks, I have known many guys that have had false allegations made on them by women. Either abuse or rape, and nothing ever happens to the wife or girlfriend after it was clear they made it all up . I've witnessed a wife beat on her husband who was too scared to even defend himself. She later went to the police station to claim she was assaulted. Innocent guys are at the mercy of the courts while women get away with murder.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #85 on: February 20, 2022, 01:10:36 PM »
To be fair to Bhanks, I have known many guys that have had false allegations made on them by women. Either abuse or rape, and nothing ever happens to the wife or girlfriend after it was clear they made it all up . I've witnessed a wife beat on her husband who was too scared to even defend himself. She later went to the police station to claim she was assaulted. Innocent guys are at the mercy of the courts while women get away with murder.

Seven different times?

If there ever was a situation of two complete assholes deserving each other it is Hankins and Rehaluk.

Time to sit back and laugh my ass off.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #86 on: February 20, 2022, 01:12:10 PM »

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2022, 01:19:55 PM »
wes is an owning machine in this thread
~

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2022, 01:35:59 PM »
I'd like to see his true height on camera before deliberating further. Didn't you write that you banged out two dykes in town once?
They werent dykes, I dont think so anyway, one punched me in the face so I punched her back and the fat twat mate was going to swing a beer glass in my face so I cleaned her out as well....

I believe in equality for all...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2022, 02:39:32 PM »
Ever hear of probation?

You have to be convicted to get probation again I have no convictions  for assaulting anyone you are just spreading lies

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2022, 02:41:45 PM »
Josh harassed no one he simply warned the woman just what kind of "man"  her daughter was with and personally,I hope she heeds the warning because history tends to repeat itself.

It` not like he`s bothering her incessantly...he told her ONCE about the true Brian Hankins.

Remember Josh fought off two men who assaulted a woman.....in this case it was good looking out on his part to give fair warning to the girls mother in my humble opinion.

How the fuck is repeatedly contacting multiple woman 2 of whom are retirees as in old who you don’t know then when they block you using another number to continue to contact them not harassment?? Fuck your and Josh/Webster it’s on sight you want to defend that scumbag you can get it as well

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2022, 02:59:40 PM »
It comes with the territory, pal.

This is Getbig.
True. Hank put his life on here and now he’s exposed.
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2022, 03:02:04 PM »
You have to be convicted to get probation again I have no convictions  for assaulting anyone you are just spreading lies
Josh has fourteen assault charges on his record....none against women..... I will add he committed all of the crimes but was only convicted on four of the fourteen charges....these were all charges committed at various times so please don`t talk out of your ass per usual slugger.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #93 on: February 20, 2022, 03:06:14 PM »
brian,

your best bet would be to ignore threads like this then they eventually die out.
glutton for punishment buddy

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 20, 2022, 03:09:27 PM »
How the fuck is repeatedly contacting multiple woman 2 of whom are retirees as in old who you don’t know then when they block you using another number to continue to contact them not harassment?? Fuck your and Josh/Webster it’s on sight you want to defend that scumbag you can get it as well
I`d fuck you up buddy....got nothing to lose but time and teeth and both are becoming rare commodoties.

You must be picturing me as a doddering skeletal looking frail guy with a walker........think again nitwit.....been training all my life.

Ever meet a baseball bat Mr. Martial artist....I call mine the equalizer.....I`m a good guy but can revert back to street mode in two seconds.....why do you think my little ass worked the door at a strip bar for thirteen years cuz I had a congenial attitude....no I just don`t give a fuck and would outcrazy you in a NY minute......PUSSY.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 20, 2022, 03:11:57 PM »
brian,

your best bet would be to ignore threads like this then they eventually die out.
glutton for punishment buddy
He`s ashamed if himself and has to try to convince us that this is all a pack of lies.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 20, 2022, 03:15:26 PM »
I`d fuck you up buddy....got nothing to lose but time and teeth and both are becoming rare commodoties.

You must be picturing me as a doddering skeletal looking frail guy with a walker........think again nitwit.....been training all my life.

Ever meet a baseball bat Mr. Martial artist....I call mine the equalizer.....I`m a good guy but can revert back to street mode in two seconds.....why do you think my little ass worked the door at a strip bar for thirteen years cuz I had a congenial attitude....no I just don`t give a fuck and would outcrazy you in a NY minute......PUSSY.

You are a frail old man and you have taken this too far after I told you to stop I will absolutely smack the shit out of you on sight

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: February 20, 2022, 03:18:34 PM »
I remember people doing prank calls in junior highschool.  How sad. :'(

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 20, 2022, 03:29:51 PM »
This is why you should not post pics of your family or too personal info on Getbig.

You and I know a former Getbig poster who was very careful to protect his personal information, yet someone claiming to be a Getbig member went to the trouble to somehow find out who he was and send threatening emails to his personal private email address which never posted here. This resulted in our friend, who is a good person, obliterating his internet presence.

Taking delight in harassing innocent family members who have no connection to Getbig is despicable behavior. Shifting the blame to the person suffering the attack is just wrong. 

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #99 on: February 20, 2022, 03:31:22 PM »