Author Topic: Getbig loves Mr Putin winning  (Read 29441 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Getbig loves & supports Mr Putin
« Reply #125 on: March 14, 2022, 10:07:54 AM »
It's just a military operation to protect Russian security.

Just like when Americans invade Iraq(4000 miles from home).

Do you favor double standards?

BTW    Ukraine invaded Iraq, fact!

Hey, Man, don’t be bringing inconvenient truths into the discussion.😂

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #126 on: March 14, 2022, 11:51:18 AM »
It's just a military operation to protect Russian security.

Just like when Americans invade Iraq(4000 miles from home).

Do you favor double standards?

BTW    Ukraine invaded Iraq, fact!

Good reply,
I'm so looking forward to Silly Bollocks answer to dig himself out the hole he's got himself into.

;D :D ;D :D ;D

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #127 on: March 14, 2022, 01:43:02 PM »
"are you just going to be blaming putin for everything until the mid-terms"??

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbGQc-VJBhY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: March 14, 2022, 05:42:11 PM »
Didn't know getbig harboured so many commie pinko bastards.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: March 14, 2022, 11:31:24 PM »
I think a lot of people see Russia as authoritarian nationalism and Ukraine as authoritarian globalism. It's not that people here back Putin, it's that many Americans and Canadians on the right, for example, want neither authoritarian nationalism or authoritarian globalism. Our countries side with authoritarian globalism by ironically promoting Ukrainian nationalism while US nationalism, in particular, is now seen as a dirty word by these same US citizens waving Ukrainian flags and dictating to us who we should hate in order to be good Americans.

Some see the digital form of economic warfare our governments use against Russia as something that our governments can deploy against us. US groups like the ADL already have people's bank accounts shut down, and worse, for wrong think. If and when our countries switch over to cashless economies, we'll all be subject to immediate cancelation depending on the whims of our leaders. And if one likes the way things are going, remember that your side may not always be in power. The war on terror, which was initially directed against Muslims, is now being directed against Americans. Mothers and fathers protesting CRT are the new terrorists according to the Biden administration and a few of us cheered on the "Patriot" Act when it was used on the "other". We're now the other. It would be fairer to say many Americans and Canadians don't trust Russia or Ukraine and increasingly don't trust what our American and Canadian governments are becoming.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #130 on: March 15, 2022, 12:04:55 AM »

You can't just waltz into your neighbours home and decide its yours just because you don't like their lifestyle or friends.iraq invasion was wrong too.

And no they are not militarily threatening to Russia, nato wasn't happening any time soon if at all. putin is getting old and paranoid and isolated and increasingly pathetic: witness those ridiculous long table meetings, just comical but highly indicative of his state of mind

Biden clearly has dementia and is not up to it - and there is some merit to this not happening under Trump due to his unpredictability and ego - but it still doesn't make him or the West on the wrong side of this situation in the big picture sense, it has broader geopolitical implications and ramifications yes, but is a pretty simple equation at its core

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: March 15, 2022, 03:15:25 AM »
This isn't 1980.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: March 15, 2022, 07:00:40 AM »

You can't just waltz into your neighbours home and decide its yours just because you don't like their lifestyle or friends.iraq invasion was wrong too.

And no they are not militarily threatening to Russia, nato wasn't happening any time soon if at all. putin is getting old and paranoid and isolated and increasingly pathetic: witness those ridiculous long table meetings, just comical but highly indicative of his state of mind

Biden clearly has dementia and is not up to it - and there is some merit to this not happening under Trump due to his unpredictability and ego - but it still doesn't make him or the West on the wrong side of this situation in the big picture sense, it has broader geopolitical implications and ramifications yes, but is a pretty simple equation at its core

Agreed.

And if Putin and his regime are allowed to get away with this without repercussions it sets a precedent for other dictatorships and banana-republics to do the same or similar.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: March 15, 2022, 11:37:04 AM »
Agreed.

And if Putin and his regime are allowed to get away with this without repercussions it sets a precedent for other dictatorships and banana-republics to do the same or similar.
USA Regimes have been invading how many countries? And changing how many regimes? You're from South Africa right? Why the hardon for NATO?

It is clear to me NATO and the US are the bad guys in this situation.

Team Putin all the way!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: March 15, 2022, 11:40:12 AM »
USA Regimes have been invading how many countries? And changing how many regimes? You're from South Africa right? Why the hardon for NATO?

Team Putin all the way!
It's the governments that are the bad guys. The Ukrainian people were just living their lives and didn't ask for any of this and likewise, the Russian people were living their lives and didn't ask for the sanctions that will fuck up their lives.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: March 15, 2022, 11:40:45 AM »

You don't have the intel Russia has. I am willing to bet NATO was moving nukes right up to the Russian border. And now we are hearing about bio labs. Also it is a fact that the Ukrainian Regime has been bombing and killing thousands of civilians in East Ukraine the past 8 years.

Ukraine is Russia's Cuban Missile Crisis. It is no different.

BTW, I am pretty sure Russia has a few nuclear submarines near the US coastlines. Same goes for USA though. MAD - Mutually Assured Destruction

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: March 15, 2022, 11:42:06 AM »
It's the governments that are the bad guys. The Ukrainian people were just living their lives and didn't ask for any of this and likewise, the Russian people were living their lives and didn't ask for the sanctions that will fuck up their lives.
Yes. Many believe the US caused a coup in 2014 in Ukraine. Why the fuck could they not leave it alone? I can understand a grassroots revolution. If the people really want a change fine. But to instigate a coup is not cool at all.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: March 15, 2022, 11:45:54 AM »
Yes. Many believe the US caused a coup in 2014 in Ukraine. Why the fuck could they not leave it alone? I can understand a grassroots revolution. If the people really want a change fine. But to instigate a coup is not cool at all.
I know and they are spinning the story about the biolabs now making it sound like Russia wants biological warfare by taking over the biolabs in Ukraine.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #138 on: March 15, 2022, 11:57:06 AM »
Comrade Putin personally ended Covid. The man is a hero. The man deserves a Nobel prize.

Ukraine? I care nothing about Ukraine. Zero care. None.
a

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: March 15, 2022, 01:00:42 PM »

Team Putin all the way!

I’m also an EU citizen.

Regarding Putin, the old Zuma leadership in SA were friendly with him and tried to broker a nuclear power station deal with Russia which would give them huge kick-backs and have bankrupted the nation completely beyond repair.

If Zuma was not deposed, it probably would have gone through and from what I read Zuma and his clique were under pressure from Putin, apparently even threats,  to accept and accelerate the go-ahead of the deal despite a huge backlash from the public who did not want the extra trillions in debt or a nuclear station of questionable quality. Thankfully Zuma was kicked out of office.

So there’s zero chance I could ever support Putin.

He is also ordering the killing of whites and destruction of their property.

And not too long ago Russia occupied and controlled half of Europe. So once again, no way I’d support them. And they armed, trained and supplied terrorists and insurgents in southern Africa and Russian officers commanded the black and Cuban troops in Angola against the SADF.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: March 15, 2022, 01:07:56 PM »

Yes, a lot of ‘comrades’ around here lately.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #141 on: March 15, 2022, 01:17:13 PM »
Yes, a lot of ‘comrades’ around here lately.

This seems personal to you.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #142 on: March 15, 2022, 01:24:27 PM »
You don't have the intel Russia has. I am willing to bet NATO was moving nukes right up to the Russian border. And now we are hearing about bio labs. Also it is a fact that the Ukrainian Regime has been bombing and killing thousands of civilians in East Ukraine the past 8 years.

Ukraine is Russia's Cuban Missile Crisis. It is no different.

BTW, I am pretty sure Russia has a few nuclear submarines near the US coastlines. Same goes for USA though. MAD - Mutually Assured Destruction

If Russia had intel that nato was indeed moving nukes right up to the Russian border they would have been banging on about it incessantly as further justification for this 'special military operation'

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: March 15, 2022, 01:32:43 PM »

This seems personal to you.

Russia has been the enemy of Europe since 1945, their occupation of Eastern Europe only ended in 1990.

And now in the ‘democratic’ era they would have wrecked SA beyond repair if his corrupt lackey was not deposed.

And now they’re causing war in Europe as well, killing Europeans.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: March 15, 2022, 02:55:38 PM »
Comrade Putin personally ended Covid. The man is a hero. The man deserves a Nobel prize.

Your parents should be arrested for giving birth to such an imbecile.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #145 on: March 15, 2022, 03:49:19 PM »

Hear hear!

Your parents should be commended Tommy!

Q

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 15, 2022, 07:56:17 PM »
Hear hear!

Your parents should be commended Tommy!

Thank to Mr.Putin , Sweden will get + 1 million  of Rus Vikings !.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: March 16, 2022, 02:47:53 PM »

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: March 17, 2022, 04:04:45 PM »
Interesting that Putin invaded Ukraine when Joe Biden was President and not when when his pal Trump (the Russian agent) was President.

It seems like if you go to all the trouble of fixing a US election that you would then take advantage of that close relationship.

No doubt he was hoping for a Trump win.  But I'm sure this invasion was in the works for a few yrs.  I guess he decided to roll the dice with Biden in office.  Didn't count on Nato being unified.  Would have been interesting to see what Trump would have done  if he had won.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: March 18, 2022, 03:16:03 AM »
No doubt he was hoping for a Trump win.  But I'm sure this invasion was in the works for a few yrs.  I guess he decided to roll the dice with Biden in office.  Didn't count on Nato being unified.  Would have been interesting to see what Trump would have done  if he had won.
::)