Author Topic: Any brave Getbiggers joining Ukraine's International Legion?  (Read 6819 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Any brave Getbiggers joining Ukraine's International Legion?
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2022, 11:07:05 PM »
So because of that you don’t think people should be prepared and not train? Btw, we are not a stable country. We might not be as unstable as most but we definitely are an unstable country with politicians that make no bones about wanting to take away your rights. What’s happening in Canadian will be tried here. The only reason why it wouldn’t go as far would be because of our 2A rights

What rights have been taken away from you...my mom grew up having no rights.  Nothing personal Coach but you're white.

The only thing i see voting rights supressed, gerrymandering through black communties, gentrification of ethnic neighborhoods and there was plenty of real racism and blatant discrimination through my life and ive still risen above the fray so quit your whining about your rights taken away.  You wouldnt know discrimination if it landed on your head...just preceived racism at best and not even barely close to the level ive encountered so stop bitching

This country despite all of its arguing and bickering is the best country on this planet.  I'd rather be black in this country than to be white in any other part of this world. 

Rights being taken away....please...lol
A

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2022, 11:39:24 PM »
Oh please , there's going to be no civil war in this country.  Despite what you think , we are a pretty stable country.

“Every society is three meals away from chaos”

― Vladimir Lenin

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2022, 11:42:37 PM »
What rights have been taken away from you...my mom grew up having no rights.  Nothing personal Coach but you're white.

The only thing i see voting rights supressed, gerrymandering through black communties, gentrification of ethnic neighborhoods and there was plenty of real racism and blatant discrimination through my life and ive still risen above the fray so quit your whining about your rights taken away.  You wouldnt know discrimination if it landed on your head...just preceived racism at best and not even barely close to the level ive encountered so stop bitching

This country despite all of its arguing and bickering is the best country on this planet.  I'd rather be black in predominantly white USA than live in Africa.

Fixed.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2022, 11:52:02 PM »
Does anyone know if Jason Blaha is volunteering?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2022, 02:24:10 AM »

I have military , security and law enforcement experience along with being a trained marksman.  But they are not allowing doo-wops on the train so again...fuck those glacier monkeys

You could’ve taken out many dozens of Russian troops with your bare hands, Vince. I hope you greatly reconsider your choice before Ukraine’s untimely defeat

Had an medical issue that caused an early discharge but yes, i had signed for a 5 year commitment.  Fortunately its been corrected.

But this signup thing is useless...Russia has a 40 mile long convoy headed towards the capitol...this war is going to end pretty soon

Negrodameus at it again. This is a huge morale boost for Ukraine. They might even invade Russia afterwards and take it over

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2022, 03:00:11 AM »
Does anyone know if Jason Blaha is volunteering?
He's probably already there as a mercenary while still making powerlifting videos for Youtube. In high school he was flown all over the world at night as an assassin and the government always dropped him off at school on time in the morning.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2022, 04:36:50 AM »
I'm.up for it. I don't have military or law enforcement experience but I'm a bodybuilder ,automatically makes me an amazing fighter

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2022, 04:42:36 AM »
Had an medical issue that caused an early discharge

Yikes, true getbigger

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2022, 05:00:28 AM »
Had an medical issue that caused an early discharge but yes, i had signed for a 5 year commitment.  Fortunately its been corrected.

But this signup thing is useless...Russia has a 40 mile long convoy headed towards the capitol...this war is going to end pretty soon

Negrodameus at it again. This is a huge morale boost for Ukraine. They might even invade Russia afterwards and take it over

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2022, 05:11:50 AM »
What about NATO’s supposed 3million troops?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2022, 06:27:42 AM »

I have military , security and law enforcement experience along with being a trained marksman.  But they are not allowing doo-wops on the train so again...fuck those glacier monkeys

Vince,
You could disguise yourself in whiteface.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2022, 06:29:13 AM »
What about NATO’s supposed 3million troops?

Whatever numbers they have they're mostly not conscripts like the Russian army.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2022, 06:30:33 AM »
Nah, I’ve been in that situation before..not interested in doing it for pro-nazi Ukraine

Bench

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2022, 06:32:33 AM »
Nah, I’ve been in that situation before..not interested in doing it for pro-nazi Ukraine

Bench

::)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2022, 06:41:46 AM »
::)
Ignore facts with your Biden liberal mind all you want my friend..I have been to the Ukraine and trained some of their military..for the most part good people..but corrupt as can be and not what you expect from a supposedly civilized country.

Bench

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2022, 06:41:57 AM »

This country despite all of its arguing and bickering is the best country on this planet.  I'd rather be black in this country than to be white in any other part of this world. 

You're not a bad guy after all Vince.  Maybe you get to join Team "Half-Breeds" to save the ADOS from the safe-hating negros trying to erase themselves like the Dominicans but have no clue the outcome will be similar to the blacks of Argentina.  Oh, I forgot the only blacks in Argentina are Brazilian businessmen.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2022, 07:20:20 AM »
Ignore facts with your Biden liberal mind all you want my friend..I have been to Ukraine and trained some of their military..for the most part they are good people..but corrupt as can be and not what you expect from a supposedly civilised country.

Bench

I'm not 'liberal' or a Biden supporter.

Only a traitor would support Russia.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2022, 07:40:51 AM »
I'm not 'liberal' or a Biden supporter.

Only a traitor would support Russia.

Every POS lowlife politician, bureaucrat and msm media whore agrees with you.

ziballz

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2022, 10:33:32 AM »
Redditors to the rescue  :D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2022, 10:43:31 AM »

Going to need more than a Remington 870 to hunt ze Russians. ;D

Might be some pheasants around? Tasty birds.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2022, 11:22:08 AM »

You’re kidding, right? How many examples would like? And please stop with the black victim bs. No one’s voting rights are being suppressed, that’s a leftist talking point that they want you to believe

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2022, 12:09:18 PM »

BB Guns?? 😂

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2022, 12:23:29 PM »
7:40 Richard Haass needs sacrifices to appease Moloch.

11:38 Neocon Sara Kendzoir also needs American deaths to appease her god.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx-SqVzg_2Q

The US needs to protect the values of an eternally unhappy, neurotic, supremacist culture that has it in for mankind.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2022, 12:31:36 PM »
You would think guys like kwon,ironcross,fortress etc with all there political rambling would go and fight but there to busy living the luxury life and no time to help there fellow Christians

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2022, 03:11:13 PM »
You would think guys like kwon,ironcross,fortress etc with all there political rambling would go and fight but there to busy living the luxury life and no time to help there fellow Christians

Mr.PUTIN plan is working, he's repopulating Germany,Sweden,Holland,France,Belgium,...........with 7 millions of nice white Christians .................( probably 10-20 millions will get in) .......530 000 Christians already crossed Polish border in just 4 day's .............

Yeah, living in the luxury is goooooooooooooooooood  ;D

OBW, have you notice how obidian is Razman Kadyrov & his Chechen troops to Mr.Putin !.  :D