Author Topic: Zero point in trying even harder in this economy or even hiring to get ahead  (Read 756 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i beleive this and so do the markets, and all the price increases on everything are proof the manufacterers arent trying to grow either. Theyre all trying to eye gouge each sale for the most profit

People want more money for less work= majority of population thats content with not working at all and or just working part time for 13 buck n hour...

More immigrants will increase housing demand

Then you have black rocking paying top on real estate , eventually government black rock will fall apart but in the mean time theyre building an empire
A

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Huh What

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Johnny Failcan go sniff some more paint.
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
there's a guy begging for money with a sign outside the local wendys
he is right under the sign that is advertising 14.00 an hour to start
i see him on his cell-phone, etc

very odd times

IroNat

• Getbig V
there's a guy begging for money with a sign outside the local wendys
he is right under the sign that is advertising 14.00 an hour to start
i see him on his cell-phone, etc

very odd times

Take a pic next time you see him.

That's classic.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
The elites are definitely trying to squeeze the middle and lower class and make it much harder to improve your financial life.  They want everything.  Every way that regular people can increase their income and create some wealth is getting stomped out.  It's eventually going to get to a breaking point where people won't be able to afford rent, healthcare, electricity, food, gas.  The basic necessities of life, let alone luxuries.  I think that's the elite's plan.  They are trying to intentionally break the free market system so that people will go along with their more radical "solutions".  The consequences of a poorer, less free world won't affect them or apply to them.

Right now it's not impossible to succeed, but it's getting harder by the day.  The fist thing I'd suggest is to stop electing Democrats but that's only part of the solution.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
The elites are definitely trying to squeeze the middle and lower class and make it much harder to improve your financial life.  They want everything.  Every way that regular people can increase their income and create some wealth is getting stomped out.  It's eventually going to get to a breaking point where people won't be able to afford rent, healthcare, electricity, food, gas.  The basic necessities of life, let alone luxuries.  I think that's the elite's plan.  They are trying to intentionally break the free market system so that people will go along with their more radical "solutions".  The consequences of a poorer, less free world won't affect them or apply to them.

Right now it's not impossible to succeed, but it's getting harder by the day.  The fist thing I'd suggest is to stop electing Democrats but that's only part of the solution.
america is sensitive lazy pussies who will gladly accept communism
A

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
america is sensitive lazy pussies who will gladly accept communism
Lazy??? HA….look in the mirror you fat fuck.
T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Huh What

His govt. check arrived today.  Was able to forego paint thinner, chips, et al for good old fashioned street meth.

IroNat

• Getbig V