Author Topic: RIP - Cedric McMillan - 04-12-22  (Read 22769 times)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Re: RIP - Cedric McMillan - 04-12-22
« Reply #225 on: April 16, 2022, 03:36:54 PM »
RIP to Cedric! He had a great physique and seemed like a good dude. These two died too young, especially Dallas!

Dallas's team should have known it was over when the abs split so much. He didn't have the genetics to handle the big boy dosages.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Cedric McMillan RIP
« Reply #226 on: April 16, 2022, 03:59:37 PM »
Does anyone remember the kidney-colon-dead.jpg photo?

As the years go by, we're accumulating many more such images. Does anyone remember the REDCON1 ad below?

RIP Cedric McMillan.
RIP Dallas McCarver.

Any comments on that video?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: April 16, 2022, 04:01:49 PM »
Dallas's team should have known it was over when the abs split so much. He didn't have the genetics to handle the big boy dosages.

His dad died really young of a heart attack or something, so you're right he didn't have the best genetics for bodybuilding drugs.

However he wasn't taking big boy doses. This clown was taking fucking elephant doses. Pretty sure he seeked out the more "extreme" coaches that would enable him. Bunch of people called him out and told him to chill and he went on a video rant about how he knows what he's doing, it's his job and he's a professional.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Cedric McMillan RIP
« Reply #228 on: April 16, 2022, 04:42:14 PM »
Any comments on that video?

Not on the video, but there are some ironic messages under it, such as:

thomas mcdonald
2 years ago
Cedric seems like he has a great heart and that was heart felt

T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #229 on: April 16, 2022, 07:39:24 PM »
Giles (the cunt from over at MD doesn't didn't much care for Cedric.  Has to do with Cedric fucking the dog shit out of his ex before she was his ex.  I won't say her name as I try to comport myself with class.

Back to this cunt Giles over at MD.  I'm obviously banned from posting but I was scouring all the threads on Cedrics passing and that little piece of shit can't muster up the decency to post condolences.  This pretty much seals the deal the Cedric was indeed plowing the dog shit out of that little "Rascal" that Giles was dating. 

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #230 on: April 16, 2022, 08:07:43 PM »
Back to this cunt Giles over at MD.  I'm obviously banned from posting but I was scouring all the threads on Cedrics passing and that little piece of shit can't muster up the decency to post condolences.  This pretty much seals the deal the Cedric was indeed plowing the dog shit out of that little "Rascal" that Giles was dating.
If a broad cheats on you, it's never the guys fault who she chose to cheat with, the problem is between the couple (Giles and Rascal) it has nothing to do with Cedric.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #231 on: April 16, 2022, 10:47:03 PM »
If a broad cheats on you, it's never the guys fault who she chose to cheat with, the problem is between the couple (Giles and Rascal) it has nothing to do with Cedric.

I agree.  Unless the guy is blood.  Even then, it's 50/50. 

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: April 17, 2022, 01:36:31 AM »

There is a good chance this is accurate and whilst I am no fan of Giles there are possibly other reasons.

He supposedly broke up with Posie Tart because she was doing only fans or wanted to do it whilst they were together.

His beef with Cedric was that he blew him off several times for interviews. Both at shows and over skype. Committing to doing them then ghosting him and then getting pissy at Giles for chasing him about.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #233 on: April 17, 2022, 02:46:11 AM »
There is a good chance this is accurate and whilst I am no fan of Giles there are possibly other reasons.

He supposedly broke up with Posie Tart because she was doing only fans or wanted to do it whilst they were together.

His beef with Cedric was that he blew him off several times for interviews. Both at shows and over skype. Committing to doing them then ghosting him and then getting pissy at Giles for chasing him about.

In other words, Cedric was porking Rosie.   ;D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #234 on: April 17, 2022, 03:18:57 AM »

Dallas was far exceeding the dosages that you’re referring to

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #235 on: April 17, 2022, 09:07:12 AM »

Yikes!  I've gotta admit that for a moment I legit thought "Wow - that shows commitment to getting the job done" ;D

100% genuinely (because of the US language angle, plus of course my head is fucked...)
T

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #236 on: April 17, 2022, 01:08:34 PM »
What happened with Giles and AJ? They had a pretty good show, they were pretty good together, all of a sudden it's just Giles now.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: April 17, 2022, 02:21:29 PM »
Yikes!  I've gotta admit that for a moment I legit thought "Wow - that shows commitment to getting the job done" ;D

100% genuinely (because of the US language angle, plus of course my head is fucked...)

Actually you sound like a man who understands professional bodybuilding.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #238 on: April 17, 2022, 03:03:31 PM »
Can someone post a pic or Instagram page of the woman Cedric was plowing? Or at least her name so I can Google.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: April 17, 2022, 05:24:19 PM »
RIP to Cedric! He had a great physique and seemed like a good dude. These two died too young, especially Dallas!

I can't unsee this now, but that gap between dallas's abs looks like a penis print from a very big bbc, complete with head.

Cedric's killing him there.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: April 17, 2022, 07:17:47 PM »
What happened with Giles and AJ? They had a pretty good show, they were pretty good together, all of a sudden it's just Giles now.

AJ banged Giles ex too  ;D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #241 on: April 19, 2022, 10:14:37 AM »
I can't unsee this now, but that gap between dallas's abs looks like a penis print from a very big bbc, complete with head.

You are telling on yourself. Only sissy’s see that

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #242 on: April 19, 2022, 12:26:41 PM »

Boom! That little rascal turns out to be a lover of the BBC. Giles better be careful or he might "wind up kissing Nat King Cole"!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: April 19, 2022, 01:46:42 PM »
Boom! That little rascal turns out to be a lover of the BBC. Giles better be careful or he might "wind up kissing Nat King Cole"!

LOL! “All I meant was I could see how a girl could find him attractive, not me.”

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #244 on: April 19, 2022, 04:23:25 PM »
LOL! “All I meant was I could see how a girl could find him attractive, not me.”

Knew you'd get it.  One of my favorite movie quotes of all time. 

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: April 19, 2022, 09:32:14 PM »
Boom! That little rascal turns out to be a lover of the BBC.

I must stress I was just joking. Anyway I'm pretty sure AJ is a closeted homosexual.

As for what happened to the show Giles and AJ were doing together. AJ just stopped because he was travelling in from Norway to England on his own dime to do the show. Initially he just wanted exposure and to live his dream as a bodybuilding media personality. After they tried reaching out to the sponsor and MD for extra money to cover his expenses but no one was willing to pony up.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: April 20, 2022, 12:46:21 PM »

Cedric looked great there. Compare the calves though lol! Dallas is killing him there and on width. But he needed more detail. The split abs were an issue but I'd rather have huge calves like Dallas had and split abs than perfect abs and not so great calves.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #247 on: April 20, 2022, 05:25:46 PM »
Cedric looked great there. Compare the calves though lol! Dallas is killing him there and on width. But he needed more detail. The split abs were an issue but I'd rather have huge calves like Dallas had and split abs than perfect abs and not so great calves.

Big calves look ridiculous, especially on short guys, makes their legs look even shorter and fat

Flex Lewis comes to mind imo it looks ridiculous and shows off midget proportions

Dillett looked right, 6’1/6’2 good calves and proportions

Same with Gunther

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: April 26, 2022, 01:50:22 AM »
Big calves look ridiculous, especially on short guys, makes their legs look even shorter and fat

Flex Lewis comes to mind imo it looks ridiculous and shows off midget proportions

Dillett looked right, 6’1/6’2 good calves and proportions

Same with Gunther
Dallas was 6'-0". Not exactly short. Dallas' calves all day every day over Cedric's abs.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #249 on: April 26, 2022, 04:46:55 PM »
Dallas was 6'-0". Not exactly short. Dallas' calves all day every day over Cedric's abs.

Dallas doesn’t have big calves anymore, they are shredded to the bone these days