Author Topic: IFBB Pro Shane Post shot over a parking space dispute  (Read 9620 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Re: IFBB Pro Shane Post shot over a parking spot dispute
« Reply #151 on: April 26, 2022, 08:01:39 AM »

I don't see any difference between the snow incident and this one. 

https://caymanmarlroad.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/VID-20210204-WA0007.mp4?_=2

Are they still dead?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: IFBB Pro Shane Post shot over a parking space dispute
« Reply #152 on: April 26, 2022, 08:06:12 AM »
Personally I don't particularly have an issue with this shooting and if the shooter ends up doing some time because of his overreaction then I'd have no issue either.

But one question I have is where is the chocolates car? Does he even have car?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #153 on: April 26, 2022, 08:22:11 AM »
Strawman what was your opinion of George Zimmerman shooting Trayvonn Martin in 2012?

you can see my posts on that subject
I thought it was bullshit that Zimmerman got off

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #154 on: April 26, 2022, 08:23:21 AM »
All are fuckin morons.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #155 on: April 26, 2022, 08:28:05 AM »
Also has this thread come full circle where Straw is defending the shooters rights?

I'm not defending anybody
I don't think the old man in Florida should have gotten off
I'm just telling people what happened in that case

I also don't know whether the shooter in Texas was justified or not (no one here knows all the details). I do know that Shane was stupid and has some responsibility in creating the situation which led to him getting shot.  First, as I've said before he lives in a state where everyone can walk around carrying a gun.  Everyone in Texas should keep that in mind at all times when escalating a confrontation.  He never should have parked in that guys spot and when called on it he should have apologized and moved the truck rather than yelling at the guy to go back in his house and then advancing towards him.   He fucked up and got shot.  His shooter may or may not get off. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #156 on: April 26, 2022, 08:37:41 AM »
I'm not defending anybody
I don't think the old man in Florida should have gotten off
I'm just telling people what happened in that case

I also don't know whether the shooter in Texas was justified or not (no one here knows all the details). I do know that Shane was stupid and has some responsibility in creating the situation which led to him getting shot.  First, as I've said before he lives in a state where everyone can walk around carrying a gun.  Everyone in Texas should keep that in mind at all times when escalating a confrontation.  He never should have parked in that guys spot and when called on it he should have apologized and moved the truck rather than yelling at the guy to go back in his house and then advancing towards him.   He fucked up and got shot.  His shooter may or may not get off.

Exactly, no one knows all of the details except that Shane was unarmed, shooter came down with a firearm with intent. Shoots Shane and (here’s the problem) he’s out the next day on bond instead of being charged with attempted murder with could later be dropped if it was found it wasn’t the case. In the meantime he should have been held

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #157 on: April 26, 2022, 08:42:09 AM »
Exactly, no one knows all of the details except that Shane was unarmed, shooter came down with a firearm with intent. Shoots Shane and (here’s the problem) he’s out the next day on bond instead of being charged with attempted murder with could later be dropped if it was found it wasn’t the case. In the meantime he should have been held

Why?  Why do we need to infringe upon the liberty of a man who hasn't been found guilty yet?

Should Kyle Rittenhouse have been denied bond? 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #158 on: April 26, 2022, 08:48:13 AM »
Why?  Why do we need to infringe upon the liberty of a man who hasn't been found guilty yet?

Should Kyle Rittenhouse have been denied bond?

Two totally different scenarios. The entire Rittenhouse case was based on video that showed clear self defense because both parties were armed with Kyle being attacked by three that had weapons. Shane had no weapon, dude shot an unarmed man.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #159 on: April 26, 2022, 08:58:23 AM »
Two totally different scenarios. The entire Rittenhouse case was based on video that showed clear self defense because both parties were armed with Kyle being attacked by three that had weapons. Shane had no weapon, dude shot an unarmed man.

He had two arms.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: April 26, 2022, 08:59:59 AM »
He had two arms.

weak triceps though

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #161 on: April 26, 2022, 09:44:20 AM »
A stronger ab-thigh pose would’ve kept him out of the emergency room. Needs to train harder

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #162 on: April 26, 2022, 10:08:15 AM »

LOL - good god you're stupid

How do you know the "intent" of the shooter ?

Maybe he's just like you and carries a gun with him all the time

I guess we can assume your intent as well...right?

Since you're such an expert on the laws in Texas why don't you contact the Waxahachie Police and explain the law to them and what they should have done

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #163 on: April 26, 2022, 10:14:29 AM »
Walking away, talking shit

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #164 on: April 26, 2022, 10:54:33 AM »
LOL - good god you're stupid

How do you know the "intent" of the shooter ?

Maybe he's just like you and carries a gun with him all the time

I guess we can assume your intent as well...right?

Since you're such an expert on the laws in Texas why don't you contact the Waxahachie Police and explain the law to them and what they should have done

Strawman, since he was at home, Nikki Black could have just yelled out of one of his windows: “Hey, not this again. Like I’ve said previously, move your car outta my parking spot”

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #165 on: April 26, 2022, 10:59:38 AM »
that's sad to see. I guess everyone should walk around strapped these days.
F

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #166 on: April 26, 2022, 11:10:26 AM »
that's sad to see. I guess everyone should walk around strapped these days.

Imagine living there? You would not be allowed to have guests or visitors. There would be no place for visitors to park! Unless you didn’t mind getting shot up.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: April 26, 2022, 11:17:15 AM »
Walking away, talking shit

It looks like they've deleted some of the better videos. Can't find them now, although haven't really looked. But he was walking away shouting "that's my spot"

The shot bodybuilder was moving to the gate pushing it open or maybe trying to exit whilst the mum walks in between the 2 with the kid whilst the gun was being pointed that way.

These people need to be sent back to the trailer park (no offence VinceG)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #168 on: April 26, 2022, 11:22:45 AM »
Strawman, since he was at home, Nikki Black could have just yelled out of one of his windows: “Hey, not this again. Like I’ve said previously, move your car outta my parking spot”

How do you know the neighbor hadn't already told Shane that on prior occasions and was just ignored. 

Yep there are many different things that could have happened

It was Shane's friend who parked in the neighbors spot (apparently to unload so stuff) and Shane was parked in his own spot

Shane could have parked on the street and told his friend to park in his spot

Shane could have called his neighbor and asked for permission to park in his spot for a few minutes.

Why didn't Shane just apologize and say they would move the truck right away?

Shane fucked up and no matter what happens to his neighbor in terms of legal consequences Shane is the one is who has a bullet in his gut and will have to live with the long term health consequences of getting shot.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: April 26, 2022, 11:24:07 AM »
How do you know the neighbor hadn't already told Shane that on prior occasions and was just ignored. 

Yep there are many different things that could have happened

It was Shane's friend who parked in the neighbors spot (apparently to unload so stuff) and Shane was parked in his own spot

Shane could have parked on the street and told his friend to park in his spot

Shane could have called his neighbor and asked for permission to park in his spot for a few minutes.

Why didn't Shane just apologize and say they would move the truck right away?

Shane fucked up and no matter what happens to his neighbor in terms of legal consequences Shane is the one is who has a bullet in his gut and will have to live with the long term health consequences of getting shot.

If the guy was home in his robe then where the fuck was his car?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: April 26, 2022, 11:50:38 AM »
The shooter must have used armor piercing bullets in order to pass Shanes hard abs.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #171 on: April 26, 2022, 12:05:34 PM »
If the guy was home in his robe then where the fuck was his car?

his wife/girlfriend/son/daughter could have taken his car to the grocery store/gym/airport, etc..

but of course none of that matters

Shane knew it wasn't his spot and chose to park there without asking permission from the owner

He fucked up

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #172 on: April 26, 2022, 12:09:49 PM »
his wife/girlfriend/son/daughter could have taken his car to the grocery store/gym/airport, etc..

Shane knew it wasn't his spot and chose to park there without asking permission from the owner

He fucked up

Damn, you are the parking space Nazi

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: April 26, 2022, 12:34:43 PM »

He fucked up

are you seriously telling me these gated communities of wealthy families only have one parking space each???

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #174 on: April 26, 2022, 12:41:43 PM »
are you seriously telling me these gated communities of wealthy families only have one parking space each???

the place doesn't look like a gated "community" of wealthy families

It appears to be a tiny condo complex and the gate is likely to make parking more secure from theft

One thing we know for sure is that Shane knew the parking space didn't belong to him

BTW - there is no shortage of shooting incidents over parking spots in this country and those are often spots in parking lots at stores where the spot doesn't belong to anyone. 

One thing about the US is that people are willing to use deadly force over nothing at the drop of a hat