Author Topic: United States is 'out of the pandemic phase,' Fauci says  (Read 2686 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: United States is 'out of the pandemic phase,' Fauci says
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2022, 05:29:30 AM »
LOOK AT THIS COMPLETE LYING SACK OF ABSOLUTE SHIT.

AbrahamG's comment I can handle - he's just talking about two people who died that live in his county. It's a stretch for him to say he "knows" them - but THIS [below] is just an outright lie!

What an absolute and complete lying bitch!

https://twitter.com/MLGG2/status/1519307986799407105

you need to find out where she lives and shove a load of dog shit through her letter box

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2022, 05:41:24 AM »
LOOK AT THIS COMPLETE LYING SACK OF ABSOLUTE SHIT.

AbrahamG's comment I can handle - he's just talking about two people who died that live in his county. It's a stretch for him to say he "knows" them - but THIS [below] is just an outright lie!

What an absolute and complete lying bitch!

https://twitter.com/MLGG2/status/1519307986799407105

When a bunch of people in a family die from covid this is what they typically look like.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2022, 07:43:24 AM »
When a bunch of people in a family die from covid this is what they typically look like.

LOL

I used to be part owner of harness horses. I’m familiar with that family. They raced mainly in New Jersey: Freehold and the Meadowlands. Harness trainers as a group are some of the fattest most unhealthy people you’ve ever seen.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2022, 08:04:03 AM »
LOL

I used to be part owner of harness horses. I’m familiar with that family. They raced mainly in New Jersey: Freehold and the Meadowlands. Harness trainers as a group are some of the fattest most unhealthy people you’ve ever seen.

Did they eat the horses?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2022, 08:21:23 AM »
Again, some of these comments on Getbig prevent me from checking into the mental health ward. I probably should anyway, but I don't want to drain public resources. Plus, apparently they wouldn't be able to hold me unless a doctor diagnoses me as insane.

I am extremely grateful to have Getbig and comments like yours to keep me from losing my mind.

What is happening right now is that the collective insanity of the people buying into this scam is driving me crazy. Belief in the narrative is currently waning, and if that continues, I should be fine.

But for a while there, before the extent of this horseshit hyped pandemic was exposed, it was getting bad there.

Thank God for that truckers convoy protest, which got me my rights back. I was legit on the road to murdering anyone preventing me from going to the gym.

I'm not going to live well under communism. Comments like yours keep me from losing my mind completely, knowing I'm not the only one who apparently HAS EYES AND A BRAIN.

I've included AbrahamG's post in a 3-series post I just made, trying to figure out the psychology behind adherence to this narrative. I can only liken it to those parasites that take over the brains of insects, then direct their actions.

EXHIBIT A - bitch claims "19 loved ones" died of Covid:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc5JGtKOp13/

EXHIBIT B - this dumb asshole in my city claims to have known 58 people who died of Covid, and posted this when only 67 people died of it in MY ENTIRE CITY:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc5KXsnOifq/

EXHIBIT C - Abraham's lie. Still mathematically impossible unless he knows THOUSANDS of people, and literally operates a long-term care home. AbrahamG doesn't grasp that since the average age of a USA Covid death is 84, that to know four people who died of it, would mean almost certainly at least two are EXTREMELY elderly. So is AbrahamG hanging out with 95-year-olds? Either that or - he's lying:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc5LVOMuyoK/

^ Notice that all three also pimped the vaccine in their lies.

I'm intrigued at how successful corporate media propaganda is. It has literally produced an army of free advertisers for Big Pharma.

God, THIS IS INSANE.
Getbig is great for mental health.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2022, 08:28:22 AM »
Did they eat the horses?

i think they ate what the horses ate

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2022, 08:32:54 AM »
i think they ate what the horses ate

Race horses are very lean. They basically just eat oats.

Those people never gave a moment of thought to human nutrition in their lives.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2022, 09:48:03 AM »
My cousin was 52.
Electrician at work 60.
Friends dad was 55.
My Aunts brother early 60's.

Very shitty of some of you guys to call me a liar. Not sure what I gain from lying?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2022, 10:02:03 AM »
In my world, exactly zero people, family, friend, work colleague, gym friend, work-related scumbag, have died.

This is easily a few thousand people.

And none of my family and friends know anyone, either.

Now we’re talking tens of thousands.

“Covid”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

P.S. I’m 52, youngest of five. My dad and mom are 84 and 82, respectively, and my aunt is 100, and living in a home.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2022, 10:07:50 AM »
My cousin was 52.
Electrician at work 60.
Friends dad was 55.

Very shitty of some of you guys to call me a liar. Not sure what I gain from lying?

I’m not saying you don’t know people who died. It’s just that without giving us their prior medical history it’s essentially meaningless. A positive Covid test and nothing else.

I explained how the scam worked over two years. At the time of this post. New York City had just recorded its first so called Covid death:

At first, I bought into it like everybody else but when I started to see the responses which were so irrational considering the scope of the problem, I started to smell a rat and eventually I figured out what this is really about, an economic reset and global currency devaluation:

I know how this plays out. To justify these interventions, they’re going to have to artificially bump up the victim numbers to the point where somebody gets hit by a truck and turns out to have a positive corona test is said to have died of corona.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2022, 10:16:21 AM »
I’ve tested positive 3 times for Covid but was asymptotic.

The 4th time I tested positive and had a cough and lost taste for 3 weeks.
X

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2022, 10:29:43 AM »
I’ve tested positive 3 times for Covid but was asymptotic.

The 4th time I tested positive and had a cough and lost taste for 3 weeks.

The tests are obviously flawed.

Three years ago you would’ve just chalked it up to a cold. Today, the common cold has morphed into Covid. The two are essentially interchangeable.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2022, 10:33:20 AM »
My cousin was 52.
Electrician at work 60.
Friends dad was 55.

Sorry for your loss!

I knew a couple of elderly people who died from COVID, obese with uncontrolled diabetes and other pre-existing conditions.  Vaccines were not available at the time.

One person I had known for many years died from COVID too, mid 40s, severe asthma, obese, chose not to get the vaccine. 

Not sure the vaccine would have helped these people, but we'll never know.

Very sad.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2022, 10:59:58 AM »
The obese in America are a national threat and should be treated accordingly.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2022, 11:26:18 AM »
Percent of adults aged 20 and over with overweight, including obesity: 73.6% (2017-2018)

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/obesity-overweight.htm

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2022, 02:05:08 PM »
I never bought in to all the Covid non-sense.

But i do personally know two men in their 40's that died "with" Covid.

One was vaccinated, one wasn't. Both over 300 pounds and smoked a lot.

One was a diabetic and the other an alcoholic who drank daily for 20+ years.

So make of that what you wish, but i knew these two men since i was a teenager and one of them i had seen 3 months before he died.

I also know a 74 year old man and his wife who survived Covid without being vaccinated. The husband had heart surgery 3 years ago and was taken to the hospital just for monitoring. They both recovered fine in about a week.

I do believe that Covid is real, but i also believe it is greatly exaggerated.

When i had Covid it was like a mild cold, and i got the first wave of infections.

My GF has had it twice, both times laid up for about 3-4 days, nothing too serious. Her 70 year old mom had it twice and recovered fine.

I think this entire thing was created to induce mass panic into the world, and it did a great job of it.

Like i've said many times, in 2-3 years we are going to look back at this Covid thing differently. People are going to study this phase of our lives and realize how misled we were.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2022, 12:24:20 AM »
     I honestly hate people, other than close family or friends. 

I'll do you one better, I even hate close family and friends.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2022, 12:38:16 AM »
Fauci is a joke lol! Now he is walking back his comments. I am sorry but this POS can't be taken seriously.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/04/dr-fauci-walks-back-covid-comments-says-pandemic-not-us-white-house-sets-straight/

Dr. Fauci Walks Back Covid Comments, Says Pandemic Not Over in US After White House Sets Him Straight

Dr. Fauci walked back his comments on the China Coronavirus and said the pandemic is not over in the US.

Dr. Fauci on Tuesday told PBS’s Jody Woodruff that the US is “out of the pandemic phase.”

The White House on Wednesday contradicted Fauci and said the pandemic is NOT over.

“COVID isn’t over, and the pandemic isn’t over,” Psaki told reporters on Wednesday.

Fauci then walked back his Covid comments after the White House set him straight.

Later Wednesday Fauci ‘clarified’ his Covid comments and said the pandemic is not over.

“I want to clarify one thing,” Fauci told NPR on Wednesday. “I probably should have said the acute component of the pandemic phase, and I understand how that can lead to some misinterpretation.”

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2022, 12:58:58 AM »
In my country( Europe) they are already talking about a new wave coming in this fall. Lol, such a terrible illness it chooses to stop the world for only 6 months at a time. Damn the clowns among us who comply and make it worse for the rest of us that see through the scam.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2022, 01:18:28 AM »
I saw more masktards in the market yesterday than I have in a long time.
One lady had a cpap machine in her cart, with huge hose hanging and complete face-mask.
(You can buy external batteries that power these things apparently).
Pretty retarded looking woman.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2022, 02:34:32 AM »
I never bought in to all the Covid non-sense.

But i do personally know two men in their 40's that died "with" Covid.

One was vaccinated, one wasn't. Both over 300 pounds and smoked a lot.

One was a diabetic and the other an alcoholic who drank daily for 20+ years.

So make of that what you wish, but i knew these two men since i was a teenager and one of them i had seen 3 months before he died.

I also know a 74 year old man and his wife who survived Covid without being vaccinated. The husband had heart surgery 3 years ago and was taken to the hospital just for monitoring. They both recovered fine in about a week.

I do believe that Covid is real, but i also believe it is greatly exaggerated.

When i had Covid it was like a mild cold, and i got the first wave of infections.

My GF has had it twice, both times laid up for about 3-4 days, nothing too serious. Her 70 year old mom had it twice and recovered fine.

I think this entire thing was created to induce mass panic into the world, and it did a great job of it.

Like i've said many times, in 2-3 years we are going to look back at this Covid thing differently. People are going to study this phase of our lives and realize how misled we were.

If this is Covid, I’ve had it at least 50 times over the course of my life. You had a cold but in the era of Covid testing you now had Covid. The scam is in the testing. It was the same in the 80s with AIDS. Junkies were tested and came up positive because of a compromised immune system. At that point they were no longer junkies but AIDS victims. Nothing about this is new.