Author Topic: United States is 'out of the pandemic phase,' Fauci says  (Read 2688 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: United States is 'out of the pandemic phase,' Fauci says
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2022, 04:18:34 PM »
he has symptoms of everything else.
Im sure he would have mentioned Covid

If he catches covid at noon, by dinner he has either shit it out or his body metabolized it useless already.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2022, 05:31:51 PM »
Just a cold.

These are new symptoms. Before 2020, no one ever had a stuffed nose and sore throat.😂😂

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2022, 06:20:29 PM »
I still believe masks will eventually become illegal in many areas:

And then masks eventually become illegal because so many people get robbed and can’t identify the perpetrator.

NYC shoplifting rises 81% this year compared to last

https://nypost.com/2022/04/06/nyc-shoplifting-rises-81-this-year-compared-to-last/

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2022, 06:21:22 PM »
These are new symptoms. Before 2020, no one ever had a stuffed nose and sore throat.😂😂
Probably was Vaxxed and boosted. Simp!
T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2022, 06:25:35 PM »
@Oak - I know you are in Canada but I need an expert and someone I can trust to validate what Dr. Fauci has said regarding the U.S. being out of the pandemic phase.  Peace and blessings to you in advance Oak. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2022, 06:32:14 PM »
Mini-Menegle is NOT to be trusted.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2022, 10:51:52 PM »
If you hate people how do you aquire friends?
I don't acquire friends. The few I have are lifelong and I acquired them before I got so cynical and hated everyone. They accept me as I am and I appreciate that.  And I can still maintain the friendships because I can be mildly funny and charming despite my disgust for humanity.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2022, 11:10:40 PM »

The United States is finally "out of the pandemic phase," the country's top infectious disease expert said, as cases and hospitalizations are notably down and mask mandates are all but extinct.

While there are still new infections spreading throughout the country - an average of 50,000 per day as of Tuesday - the country is far from the heights of the pandemic, when daily case counts surpassed 1 million. Restrictions, too, are easing as many Americans appear to be putting the pandemic behind them. Masking requirements have been lifted across most of the country, and officials stopped enforcing a federal mask mandate in transportation settings after a judge struck down the requirement.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/united-states-pandemic-phase-fauci-094908627.html

LMFAO!!!

[1] IT'S ALMOST SUMMER.
[2] No one is testing anymore, because no one is falling for it anymore.

I assure you - this wimpy virus that [almost] never killed anyone who wasn't 80 with late stage cancer is still very much with us.

I have a dumb shit American-hating friend who told me [then] "600,000 Americans have died so far - thats the same as WWII!"

LMAO...yeah, a bunch of fraudulent death certs is somehow the same as 600-700K men and boys being sent to their deaths to liberate the Rothschild banks, who probably averaged 22 in age.  ::)

This moron seriously thought 600K average, normal health Americans died...  ::)

My city has 108K people. We have had 85 DEATHS.

ONLY 17 OF WHICH were people under AGE 70.

ALL 17 HAD CANCER OR OTHER DISEASES.

DOES ANY GETBIGGER KNOW ONE PERSON WHO DIED OF COVID?

No, your mother's 87-year-old uncle DOESN'T COUNT.

No, your "niece's boyfriend's grandfather who was 65" doesn't count [a Getbigger ACTUALLY SAID THIS]. 😂

NO, your fatass severely obese relatives don't count BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE WERE ALL DYING ANYWAY.

DOES ANYONE ON GETBIG KNOW ONE PERSON WHO HAS LOST AT LEAST ONE DECADE OF LIFESPAN BECAUSE OF COVID?

Who? Where? When??

Remember this Covid death?:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2022, 11:16:40 PM »
I dug up this old post - I always laugh my ass off thinking about this:

my niece's boyfriend's grandfather got covid and passed, he was only 65 and had no prior issues of any kind..

HAHAHAHA.  ;D ;D ;D

I know that some Getbiggers are approaching 65, but like it or not - 65 IS ELDERLY.

That this Getbigger knows some random 65-year-old who died means just that - he knew some old fuck who died.

Which, you know, HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE DAY.  ::)

But let's destroy the global economy over it.  ::)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2022, 11:38:49 PM »
Wait till fall, they will come at us with full force. The plan is to vaccinate 100% of the population. If the predictions are true, the darkest times in history are ahead of us. Everything to reduce world's population and implement control. Too much money has been spent on this so far, they won't stop now

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2022, 11:42:16 PM »
3 of my relatives died because of covid.  ::) So yes I know someone whose had it.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2022, 12:08:42 AM »
3 of my relatives died because of covid.  ::) So yes I know someone whose had it.

Same here.  The people I know who've perished were not vaccinated.  A couple before the vaccine was available and a couple who were conspiracy loons and refused to get it.  Refused to wear masks.  Refused to distance.  In other words, they believed the craziest shit out there. 

@LittleJ - sorry for your losses.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2022, 12:09:41 AM »

I don't believe you. But I guess I know three people who won the lottery if I include two people who I had ONE conversation with.  ::)

The USA has 332M people, and has had 991K Covid deaths [fraudulent death certs - as 94% of those who died had MULTIPLE UNDERLYING COMORBIDITIES].

That means 1 in 335 Americans died.

That means 3 in 1,005 Americans died. But since 94% had massive preexisting disease, it's more like 1 American in 5,584 Americans actually EXCLUSIVELY OF Covid. Even then, the average age of a Covid dearh is 84.

Now - I can BELIEVE you know 1,005 people. Even then, the odds of you knowing three people who average age 84 is unlikely.

What you're basically saying to me is something on par with you saying:

"I know ten people who won $50,000 or more in the lottery."

No...you don't. Really, you don't. Mathematically, you DON'T.

Even if you DID know three people who died, you'd need to personally know over 1,000 people, as I said. And you said those deaths were drawn exclusively from your relatives. You didn't say "people you know" - you said relatives.

That's even more unlikely.

That's like you saying:

"I have ten relatives who won the lottery."

^ Not only is that statement mathematically impossible, that they would happen to be your relatives makes it even more unlikely.

So why don't you tell us the ACTUAL TRUTH, LittleJ:

What underlying diseases did you relatives have?

Stage IV cancer?

Ok - then just saw "I have three relatives who died WITH Covid, 2 of 3 were minutes away from death anyway."

Because you DO NOT HAVE THREE HEALTHY RELATIVES WHO DIED OF COVID.

I'd say you are just lying outright - or including distant cousins you didn't even met, who don't even live in North America.

So why don't you tell us what underlying conditions your alleged relatives had when they "died of Covid", LittleJ?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2022, 12:21:23 AM »
Same here.  The people I know who've perished were not vaccinated.  A couple before the vaccine was available and a couple who were conspiracy loons and refused to get it.  Refused to wear masks.  Refused to distance.  In other words, they believed the craziest shit out there. 

1 in 335 Americans died WITH Covid [riddled with other diseases].

1 in 5,584 Americans died *exclusively of* Covid.

For you to know four people who died of Covid would mean you would need to know 1,340 Americans.

Considering the average person knows approximately 300 people on a first name basis, I have no reason to believe you actually KNEW those four people.

Your paperboy's grandfather's uncle doesn't count. You didn't know him, and he didn't die directly of Covid.

Also, the average age of an American Covid death is *84 YEARS OLD*.

So you know 4x people who would have mathematically been expected to total 336 years between them [84 x 4 = 336].

So if these people were all under 60, it makes your statement even more unlikely.

Picture it this way:

Say someone says "I know ten people who bench press 500-lb", you [we all] know that guy would be lying, right?

That's what you're doing.

I'll summarize what actually happened:

[1] You KNOW OF four people who died WITH Covid. You didn't know them personally. You weren't on a first name basis with them, and you you never had more than one 5-minute conversation with them in your life.

[2] None of these people died OF Covid...they died WITH Covid.

[3] You didn't know them personally, so it doesn't count anyway.

So I'll ask this question again, for ANYONE on Getbig:

How many people did you KNOW PERSONALLY, DEFINED AS SOMEONE BEING ON A FIRST NAME BASIS AS YOU, AND WHO LIVED IN THE SAME CITY AS YOU FOR AT LEAST A FULL DECADE, who died?

I'm not asking "Name someone in your state or province who died of Covid." We don't KNOW those people.

Sure AF, no one on here knows more than two people who ACTUALLY DIED OF COVID.

But hey - RIP to all the obese relatives of Getbiggers. If you cared about these people in life, maybe you should have brought them to train with you.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2022, 12:31:28 AM »
Look at this lying sack of absolute shit:

He knows 58 PEOPLE who died of Covid?

Only 1 in 1,007 Canadians have died of [WITH] Covid.

So he'd need to know 58,392 people in order to know 58 who died with Covid.

What an absolute lying sack of complete shit!

These dumb assholes have bought into the narrative so badly, they still think we were in a lethal pandemic. His lies even incorporate all of Big Pharma's propaganda. Notice he said the deaths he knew stopped once the vaccines rolled out?

HAHAHAHAHA. DOES THIS LOOK LIKE DEATHS IN CANADA ARE SLOWING DOWN??:

2020: 15,569 deaths.
2021: 14,473 deaths.
2022: 7,939, on track for over 15K deaths AGAIN.

Once again - the facts:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc1vl-StNXv/

I think those who control the media need to have their lying mouths shut for them.

So this lying sack of shit [image below] parrots Big Pharma's propaganda about the vaccine slowing deaths WHEN THE VACCINE HASN'T SLOWED DEATHS. BECAUSE ALMOST ALL "COVID DEATHS" ARE PEOPLE WHO WOULD HAVE DIED ANYWAY.

The vaccine can't make a person with cancer stop having cancer! Hence, deaths have NOT slowed down!

Haha, what's more INSANE about this lie is that when he said it, only *67 PEOPLE IN MY CITY* had died of Covid.

HAHAHAHA, YET THIS LYING FUCK KNEW 58 PEOPLE WHO DIED? LOL.

People are such wretched, lying sacks of shit.

Oh - and the lie that healthcare workers are dropping dead...HAHAHAHAHA, THAT NEVER HAPPENED. Hospitals here were completely empty! People were scared to go!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2022, 12:42:08 AM »

I'm not talking about people who lived your county, who died, and who you read about on SorryAntiVaxxer.com.

You realize the average age of an American Covid death is 84?

Sort of like pancreatic cancer.

I do know ONE 22-year-old who died of pancreatic cancer. His name was Andrew Foulds, and he went to university here.

But if I said "I know four random normal health young people who died of pancreatic cancer", that would obviously be a lie, as so few young people die of it.

So let's get this straight, AbrahamG:

You know FOUR normal health, young or middle aged people who died exclusively of a disease where the average person who died was 84 with MULTIPLE DISEASES?

Out of curiosity, do you run a long-term care home for your career?

Anyway, you don't know four people who died of Covid. Not personally.

But RIP to the four random people in Cook County, Michigan who died.  ;D

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2022, 12:48:19 AM »
For a TV watching retard it's enough somebody in a white coat just tells them it's from C0vid and they buy into it. Interesting how hospitals made a shit load of money during the pandemic and were paid for every patient ''diagnosed'' with c0vid. Not suspicious at all. How come no supermarket cashiers  died in our country where they were exposed to hundreds of people each day. I guess the big companies couldn't afford to lose any money by being short on staff during the scary times lol. People lie and those that are paid to lie, lie even more. You know how many doctors, nurses and other medical workers enjoyed fat checks compared to their pre-c0vid salaries during the scandemic. Even those at the bottom wanted it to go on as long as possible because the money was so good. A doctor of one of my closest friends gave him the fake C pass and said to him he wouldn't even give the jab to his dog but they are forced to push them on oher people.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2022, 01:01:02 AM »
For a TV watching retard it's enough somebody in a white coat just tells them it's from C0vid and they buy into it. Interesting how hospitals made a shit load of money during the pandemic and were paid for every patient ''diagnosed'' with c0vid. Not suspicious at all. How come no supermarket cashiers  died in our country where they were exposed to hundreds of people each day. I guess the big companies couldn't afford to lose any money by being short on staff during the scary times lol. People lie and those that are paid to lie, lie even more. You know how many doctors, nurses and other medical workers enjoyed fat checks compared to their pre-c0vid salaries during the scandemic. Even those at the bottom wanted it to go on as long as possible because the money was so good. A doctor of one of my closest friends gave him the fake C pass and said to him he wouldn't even give the jab to his dog but they are forced to push them on oher people.

You know, kreator - not a day goes by [often not a moment of a day] where I don't hope to God I can gather the strength to blow my brains out. I'd overdose on Fentanyl tomorrow, but I'm sure I'd fuck it up, and live decades longer, practically brain-dead.

But when I read a post like yours which is a voice of reason, and knowing that there do exist people to see through the bullshit, it just helps me carry on another day longer. So thank you for that.

What has made me just so sick of it all is the extent to which EVERYONE bought into this massive lie.

I mean, look at that lying guy in that image I uploaded [taken from a local news Facebook group] - not only is he LYING about knowing dozens of people who died of Covid [he'd literally have to PERSONALLY KNOW 87% OF THE PEOPLE IN MY CITY who died of Covid, for that to be true], but notice how his lies incorporate all the Big Pharma and media narrative lies?:

- Healthcare workers were dying while treating people [bullshit].
- Deaths dropped once vaccines rolled out [BULLSHIT - same lie AbrahamG incorporated into his lie - since the ONLY people dying of Covid only died WITH Covid while having other underlying diseases, it stands to reason the vaccines wouldn't slow deaths that much].
- Masses of random people are dropping dead [BULLSHIT - WHEN?! WHERE?! DOES ANYONE HERE SEE THIS HAPPENING ANYWHERE? Remember "The Italian Lifter" lied and said the cramatorium had no room to store the bodies?].

LIES, LIES, LIES, ALL FUCKING LIES.

It's personally disturbing to me how much people lie, and how much they comply with such insane lies!

Just knowing these same thoughtless automatons will have no problem committing genocide as soon as their corporate leaders think of a way to get them to do it.

It's scary stuff.

Best-case scenario, I just drop dead in my sleep one night. I am so fucking done with a planet of such complete lying low IQ girls. Absolute lying sacks of complete shit, who can't even trust their OWN EYES.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2022, 01:19:13 AM »
You know, kreator - not a day goes by [often not a moment of a day] where I don't hope to God I can gather the strength to blow my brains out. I'd overdose on Fentanyl tomorrow, but I'm sure I'd fuck it up, and live decades longer, practically brain-dead.

But when I read a post like yours which is a voice of reason, and knowing that there do exist people to see through the bullshit, it just helps me carry on another day longer. So thank you for that.

What has made me just so sick of it all is the extent to which EVERYONE bought into this massive lie.

I mean, look at that lying guy in that image I uploaded [taken from a local news Facebook group] - not only is he LYING about knowing dozens of people who died of Covid [he'd literally have to PERSONALLY KNOW 87% OF THE PEOPLE IN MY CITY who died of Covid, for that to be true], but notice how his lies incorporate all the Big Pharma and media narrative lies?:

- Healthcare workers were dying while treating people [bullshit].
- Deaths dropped once vaccines rolled out [BULLSHIT - same lie AbrahamG incorporated into his lie - since the ONLY people dying of Covid only died WITH Covid while having other underlying diseases, it stands to reason the vaccines wouldn't slow deaths that much].
- Masses of random people are dropping dead [BULLSHIT - WHEN?! WHERE?! DOES ANYONE HERE SEE THIS HAPPENING ANYWHERE? Remember "The Italian Lifter" lied and said the cramatorium had no room to store the bodies?].

LIES, LIES, LIES, ALL FUCKING LIES.

It's personally disturbing to me how much people lie, and how much they comply with such insane lies!

Just knowing these same thoughtless automatons will have no problem committing genocide as soon as their corporate leaders think of a way to get them to do it.

It's scary stuff.

Best-case scenario, I just drop dead in my sleep one night. I am so fucking done with a planet of such complete lying low IQ girls. Absolute lying sacks of complete shit, who can't even trust their OWN EYES.

Don‘t worry, most of us feel the same about the blindness of the masses. But you see it‘s easier to just give in and be affected by it. Sometimes it‘s harder to just step away and stop trying to convince people and that‘s why you shoud do exactly this, just grab some popcorn and enjoy the show. I still see the same people on SM yelling snd screaming to open people‘s eyes but it‘s no use. What‘s done is done. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. You can‘t change the world but you can change how you react to it. Dumb people live and smart people are contemplating suicide. Fvck that. You‘re a man and you have a duty to protect those you care about. Same goes for all of us

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2022, 03:17:06 AM »
I was out of the pandemic phase the day it started.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2022, 04:18:21 AM »
I don't acquire friends. The few I have are lifelong and I acquired them before I got so cynical and hated everyone. They accept me as I am and I appreciate that.  And I can still maintain the friendships because I can be mildly funny and charming despite my disgust for humanity.

we sound like kindred spirits...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2022, 04:18:26 AM »
I'm not talking about people who lived your county, who died, and who you read about on SorryAntiVaxxer.com.

You realize the average age of an American Covid death is 84?

Sort of like pancreatic cancer.

I do know ONE 22-year-old who died of pancreatic cancer. His name was Andrew Foulds, and he went to university here.

But if I said "I know four random normal health young people who died of pancreatic cancer", that would obviously be a lie, as so few young people die of it.

So let's get this straight, AbrahamG:

You know FOUR normal health, young or middle aged people who died exclusively of a disease where the average person who died was 84 with MULTIPLE DISEASES?

Out of curiosity, do you run a long-term care home for your career?

Anyway, you don't know four people who died of Covid. Not personally.

But RIP to the four random people in Cook County, Michigan who died.  ;D

Of course he doesn’t. Abe is a good guy but he wants to believe in this scam for whatever reason  so he does.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2022, 04:43:49 AM »
LOOK AT THIS COMPLETE LYING SACK OF ABSOLUTE SHIT.

AbrahamG's comment I can handle - he's just talking about two people who died that live in his county. It's a stretch for him to say he "knows" them - but THIS [below] is just an outright lie!

What an absolute and complete lying bitch!

https://twitter.com/MLGG2/status/1519307986799407105

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2022, 04:52:10 AM »
Of course he doesn’t. Abe is a good guy but he wants to believe in this scam for whatever reason  so he does.

Again, some of these comments on Getbig prevent me from checking into the mental health ward. I probably should anyway, but I don't want to drain public resources. Plus, apparently they wouldn't be able to hold me unless a doctor diagnoses me as insane.

I am extremely grateful to have Getbig and comments like yours to keep me from losing my mind.

What is happening right now is that the collective insanity of the people buying into this scam is driving me crazy. Belief in the narrative is currently waning, and if that continues, I should be fine.

But for a while there, before the extent of this horseshit hyped pandemic was exposed, it was getting bad there.

Thank God for that truckers convoy protest, which got me my rights back. I was legit on the road to murdering anyone preventing me from going to the gym.

I'm not going to live well under communism. Comments like yours keep me from losing my mind completely, knowing I'm not the only one who apparently HAS EYES AND A BRAIN.

I've included AbrahamG's post in a 3-series post I just made, trying to figure out the psychology behind adherence to this narrative. I can only liken it to those parasites that take over the brains of insects, then direct their actions.

EXHIBIT A - bitch claims "19 loved ones" died of Covid:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc5JGtKOp13/

EXHIBIT B - this dumb asshole in my city claims to have known 58 people who died of Covid, and posted this when only 67 people died of it in MY ENTIRE CITY:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc5KXsnOifq/

EXHIBIT C - Abraham's lie. Still mathematically impossible unless he knows THOUSANDS of people, and literally operates a long-term care home. AbrahamG doesn't grasp that since the average age of a USA Covid death is 84, that to know four people who died of it, would mean almost certainly at least two are EXTREMELY elderly. So is AbrahamG hanging out with 95-year-olds? Either that or - he's lying:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc5LVOMuyoK/

^ Notice that all three also pimped the vaccine in their lies.

I'm intrigued at how successful corporate media propaganda is. It has literally produced an army of free advertisers for Big Pharma.

God, THIS IS INSANE.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2022, 05:11:46 AM »
"COVID", lol bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha   ::)

"Fauci", lol bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha   ::)