Author Topic: Do you agree?  (Read 1646 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Do you agree?
« on: May 01, 2022, 03:24:51 AM »
Personally, I think it is possible for anyone to have a gay experience given the right circumstances. Most men are very sexually motivated. If they are horny enough they'll get it on with anyone who is handy, man or woman.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Do you agree?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2022, 03:34:06 AM »
Disagree

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2022, 03:35:29 AM »
Nonsense.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2022, 04:02:26 AM »
Kwon is just searching through gay posts from over a decade ago, as one does ...

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2022, 04:03:05 AM »
Prime was probably just trying to justify his gay acts. Guessing this post is from his gloryhole days

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2022, 04:10:13 AM »

F

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2022, 04:13:11 AM »
Agree.

No homo.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2022, 04:27:58 AM »
No I definitely don’t agree for myself but prob for most men and I’ll say prob 100% for black men. When I used to go to bars when I was in my 20s my buddies would take fat chicks just to get laid, I wouldn’t bang a fat chick if I was getting paid I’d just jerk off. And black guys they seem to fuck anything so I imagine they would fuck a guy No problem at all.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2022, 05:05:59 AM »
No. And to update for 2022 I don't think a straight man bangs a postop tranny either.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2022, 05:11:22 AM »
Prime was probably just trying to justify his gay acts. Guessing this post is from his gloryhole days

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2022, 06:06:14 AM »
Good to know.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2022, 08:14:28 AM »
Haha definitely not prime just projecting his faggotry onto every fucker else

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2022, 08:15:52 AM »
Hell No you sick fuck

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2022, 12:16:17 PM »
No. And to update for 2022 I don't think a straight man bangs a postop tranny either.

What about pre-op?

Just kidding ;D

But funnily enough, yesterday I - totally innocently of course - stumbled across some pics of a post-op tranny midget.  I could not tell from those pics, the surgery seems to have come along amazingly... But still, no thank you.

TBH, I even found threesomes a bit weird - two bulls in one field, sort of thing... :-X
T

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2022, 12:18:38 PM »
I used to respect men who had a taste for trannies, as it seemed like some kind of exotic fetish but I’m pretty sure it’s just a proxy for gay sex

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2022, 12:40:42 PM »
No. I do not agree. I think Prime is projecting a bit given his own demons.

I firmly believe your sexual orientation is determined by your genetics. In fact studies have shown that gay mens brains differ from straight mens. For one thing gay men happen to have larger brains.

So I don't think it's about what you're 'open to' of course you could make a conscious choice to do something that is otherwise unnatural to you but most straight men -stigma aside- will not entertain the idea of sex with another man.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2022, 12:57:27 PM »

I firmly believe your sexual orientation is determined by your genetics. In fact studies have shown that gay mens brains differ from straight mens. For one thing gay men happen to have larger brains.

So I don't think it's about what you're 'open to' of course you could make a conscious choice to do something that is otherwise unnatural to you but most straight men -stigma aside- will not entertain the idea of sex with another man.

Talking about what make something feel natural or unnatural - and I'm not sure this is anything other than pure Bro-science, but I even found that women on gear can sometimes kind of... not smell like a man, exactly, but I always wondered about those pheromone things and whether they were maybe changed or something when they were on a cycle.  It's really hard to describe and I know not many on here are into the muscle-ladies like I was, but maybe someone might know what I'm struggling to express here...?

(I have vague memories of perhaps mentioning this on here a few years ago)

T

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2022, 01:06:00 PM »
I didn’t do it! It wasn’t me!
a

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2022, 01:08:53 PM »

I think it's a mix of genetics and life experiences. I don't think there was any gene that made me attracted to big boobs and blondes  ;D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2022, 01:11:20 PM »
What about pre-op?

Just kidding ;D

But funnily enough, yesterday I - totally innocently of course - stumbled across some pics of a post-op tranny midget.  I could not tell from those pics, the surgery seems to have come along amazingly... But still, no thank you.

TBH, I even found threesomes a bit weird - two bulls in one field, sort of thing... :-X

TIOC (totally innocent of course)

RPOC (research purposes of course)

:D

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2022, 01:30:48 PM »
TIOC (totally innocent of course)

RPOC (research purposes of course)

:D

In Hanks' voice

"Hey nooooowwwww!"

So what happened is - you remember my 'sexy midgets and amputees' phase?  Well I fell a little deeper into the midget rabbit-hole and ended up somehow joining a secret private invitation-only Telegram group for those weirdos who like hard-core midget action - you know how easily that happens, right..? ;D

It's all this GIF's fault!  How could I have known that she did XXX that was shared on Reddit??

T

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2022, 01:34:51 PM »
No way!!!  That's her/him/it - are you and me in the same Telegram group or something?

Did you see her/him/it's 'pussy'?  And his/her/them's tits..?  Amazing what technology can do nowadays

Haha nah, not on telegram. The pics were doing the rounds on another forum I check out. Yeah it could fool anyone! Although one "expert" said the hole would feel very different.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2022, 02:21:37 PM »
I won’t speak for any other man, but for Fortress, in my 52 years, I’ve never so much as felt one percent of a sexual inclination towards another male.

No matter how horny I’ve ever been during times without a partner, grabbing any type of action with another dude was just not a consideration.

No way … no how … no chance.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2022, 02:24:38 PM »
I won’t speak for other any other man, but for Fortress, in my 52 years, I’ve never so much as felt one percent of a sexual inclination towards another male.

No matter how horny I’ve ever been during times without a partner, grabbing any type of action with another dude was just not a consideration.

No way … no how … no chance.

AbrahamG agrees 100% with Fortress.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2022, 02:27:32 PM »
In Hanks' voice

"Hey nooooowwwww!"

So what happened is - you remember my 'sexy midgets and amputees' phase?  Well I fell a little deeper into the midget rabbit-hole and ended up somehow joining a secret private invitation-only Telegram group for those weirdos who like hard-core midget action - you know how easily that happens, right..? ;D

It's all this GIF's fault!  How could I have known that she did XXX that was shared on Reddit??

Hahaha you’re crazy my friend