Author Topic: Was Ronnie Natty When He Turned Pro?  (Read 5649 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Was Ronnie Natty When He Turned Pro?
« Reply #75 on: May 11, 2022, 03:50:06 AM »
Danta Strudel said Ronnie was natty when he turned pro.

ONCE AGAIN...

Ronnie was a young police officer when he turned pro. He had to pretend that he was drug free.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: May 11, 2022, 04:55:08 PM »

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2022, 05:05:17 PM »
ONCE AGAIN...

Ronnie was a young police officer when he turned pro. He had to pretend that he was drug free.

He was a police officer for most of his pro career, including half of his reign as Mr. Olympia.

Plus, didn't he say that he only had to be tested before they officially hired him as a police officer?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #78 on: May 11, 2022, 05:07:18 PM »
Why is this thread still going?  It's been made abundantly clear that Ronnie turned pro without the use of any sterons or creatine for that matter. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #79 on: May 11, 2022, 05:13:30 PM »
He was a police officer for most of his pro career, including half of his reign as Mr. Olympia.

Plus, didn't he say that he only had to be tested before they officially hired him as a police officer?

Coleman was and remains, full of shit.  Was he not caught lying when during a traffic stop he falsely stated he was a LEO?  He is a typical bodybuilder, i.e., a lying sack of shit.  Fuck that idiot.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: May 11, 2022, 05:15:41 PM »
Coleman was and remains, full of shit.  Was he not caught lying when during a traffic stop he falsely stated he was a LEO?  He is a typical bodybuilder, i.e., a lying sack of shit.  Fuck that idiot.

He WAS  ;D a law enforcement officer, in the reserves (if I'm not mistaken).

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #81 on: May 11, 2022, 05:18:32 PM »
He WAS  ;D a law enforcement officer, in the reserves (if I'm not mistaken).

Per reports, at the time of the incident he was no longer a law enforcement officer.  Law enFARCEment, yes.  He is a typical liar.  Full of himself and shit.  ;D

No...I don't really think much of him, either as a Mr. Olympia or a person.  I'm certain he loses little if any, sleep over this.  Fuck him all the same.   ;D

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: May 11, 2022, 08:24:06 PM »
Ronnie was genetically blessed but no way was he natty.

Some people actually are so naive as to believe he was.

I'm surprised by the large amount of people (idiots) that believes Ronnie was natural when he competed at the 92 mr.Olympia .  even Nick Trijilly" thinks Ronnie was natty up until 1995

What an industry full of gullible people .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #83 on: May 11, 2022, 11:04:24 PM »

still natural

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 12, 2022, 03:04:39 AM »
Stud linebacker.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: May 12, 2022, 03:13:41 AM »
Ronnie was natural back then as an amateur. as he was trying to make the team universe ifbb worlds which basically means you are beating a drug test. They are all still using but it was usually lower doses etc, from memory he was around this amateur level for a good few years, after turning pro like other guys from the IFBB drug tested worlds he grew enormously without having to consider beating drug tests. This was before the guys were mega dosing Test and HGH like they were later on in the IFBB. Back in his day they were still using anabolic mainly fast acting stuff to clear their systems. Priest was another guy from that era, drug tested he was an under 70 kilo guy few years later a 92kg pro. Ronnie similar light heavy to 260 over the next 5 to 10 years. But natural in the ifbb means beating the drug test.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 12, 2022, 03:18:14 AM »
Florida A&M

;D
Hopefully you had a higher SAT score than 800 or an ACT score of 16. :-\

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #87 on: May 12, 2022, 04:03:08 AM »

Damn, you must believe any lie that get shoved in your face. Good luck in life 😂

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #88 on: May 12, 2022, 04:07:03 AM »

still natural

He was natural there yes, but when he was standing next to Levrone and Wheeler and Demayo and Haney at the 1991 Nationals, he was NOT NATURAL