Author Topic: I stand with Monkey Pox. Is this the new "thing".  (Read 515 times)

Wiggs

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 41585
  • An Ethnic Israelite
I stand with Monkey Pox. Is this the new "thing".
« on: May 20, 2022, 08:09:15 AM »
Is that how you do it? ???
7

IroNat

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44071
  • Vote Republican to Save America!
Re: I stand with Monkey Pox. Is this the new "thing".
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2022, 09:03:17 AM »

Taffin

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 17711
  • Board Certified Degenerate
Re: I stand with Monkey Pox. Is this the new "thing".
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2022, 09:09:07 AM »
T

Gym-Rat

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 6824
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Re: I stand with Monkey Pox. Is this the new "thing".
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2022, 09:38:31 AM »