Author Topic: webstar  (Read 7748 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: webstar
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2022, 08:53:04 AM »
They understand the camaraderie and friendships enough to keep us all informed of important life events like deaths, obituaries etc.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2022, 10:21:41 AM »
webstar is one sick pathetic bitch

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2022, 10:24:33 AM »
I'm sorry guys I'm not up to speed.

Who is going to murder Bhank's kids?

Josh has threatened to stomp my sons head in Webster (also Josh) has condoned and rooted for Josh to cull my son and save me bill raising a retard as he puts it so yeah they are both fucking lowlife scumbags

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2022, 10:33:53 AM »
Josh has threatened to stomp my sons head in Webster (also Josh) has condoned and rooted for Josh to cull my son and save me bill raising a retard as he puts it so yeah they are both fucking lowlife scumbags

lighten up pussy

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2022, 10:35:39 AM »
I wouldn't take kindly to anyone threatening my kids. Truthfully, it's pretty abhorrent behavior to threaten just about anyone's small children.

I would never post pics of my kids on this site. For the life of me I can't figure out why anyone would do such a thing.

Did bhanks actually post that vid of his little boy on this site? Wtf was he thinking.

Thinking and Bhanky don't go together.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2022, 10:36:16 AM »

I’m not Josh.

You got me banned last night for crying  to the mods lying that  I’m Josh.

I never issued any threats.

I just explained the law of nature.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2022, 10:40:18 AM »
I’m not Josh.

You got me banned last night for crying  to the mods lying that  I’m Josh.

I never issued any threats.

I just explained the law of nature.

Laws of nature saying Josh would be doing me a favor by taking out my retard son? Constantly making up lies about me? Talkign shit about my father who has passed and my family? Fuck you bitch you are a pussy coward and I would fuck you up as bad as Josh if I ever see you

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2022, 10:43:32 AM »
Bhanky,
Is your son retarded?
He looks just like you.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2022, 10:44:36 AM »
Laws of nature saying Josh would be doing me a favor by taking out my retard son? Constantly making up lies about me? Talkign shit about my father who has passed and my family? Fuck you bitch you are a pussy coward and I would fuck you up as bad as Josh if I ever see you[

your list is as long as your list of lies.

Lee priest, josh, myself

again, no threats and no lies. Also, spoke highly of the late great Bill.. its unfortunate he was able to spawn a total moron like yourself.

Have you been arrested several times for attacking women- Yes?
Have you tried to fight lee priest and other ppl on line- yes
have you lie about using gear - yes
have you had restraining orders put out against you - yes
have you beaten women - yes -- but were able to beat the charges.

I see no lies just bringing up public information

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2022, 10:51:41 AM »
Bhanky,
Is your son retarded?
He looks just like you.

I have an IQ of 147.  I score 99th percentile on every standardized test I have ever taken since grade school. I would bet money my son will test out as a genius.

The public school demanded I take an IQ test before they had even started administering standardized testing to the class as a whole. They made me sit through hours of testing as a 3rd grader. They would send me to Doctors they even had me take a fucking catscan of my brain as a child. I can't tell you how many times I had to go through the same shit came back genius IQ everytime. I used to chuckle when the standardized test scores came in and my teachers who assumed I was some kind of retard would be shocked every time. You would think eventually the questions would stop but they never do. Always some fucking idiot trying to call me the idiot meanwhile I am 3 standard deviations past the mean.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2022, 10:52:22 AM »

your list is as long as your list of lies.

Lee priest, josh, myself

again, no threats and no lies. Also, spoke highly of the late great Bill.. its unfortunate he was able to spawn a total moron like yourself.

Have you been arrested several times for attacking women- Yes?
Have you tried to fight lee priest and other ppl on line- yes
have you lie about using gear - yes
have you had restraining orders put out against you - yes
have you beaten women - yes -- but were able to beat the charges.

I see no lies just bringing up public information

Not public info actual lies again as always

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2022, 11:00:06 AM »
Not public info actual lies again as always

Actually, i beg to differ.

a simple google search will display multiple mug shots like  head shots.

some you are going with the disheveled look others you are going for the athletic look.

Either way you skirted around the arrests and claiming you are natural.

So here is a quick refresher of your lies.

I am not married. I don't use drugs. I don't even drink alcohol. I am highly aware of my water intake. I workout almost everyday. I try and get plenty of sleep and reduce my stress and cortisol. I am eating a lot of nutrition and in a good place training wise other than a torn pec I am recovering from. Knees are holding up life is good. Gains are actually being made. I posted a 231.2lb weigh in. What is your problem

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2022, 11:03:21 AM »

some you are going with the disheveled look others you are going for the athletic look.

I am not married. I don't use drugs. I don't even drink alcohol. I am highly aware of my water intake. I workout almost everyday. I try and get plenty of sleep and reduce my stress and cortisol. I am eating a lot of nutrition and in a good place training wise other than a torn pec I am recovering from. Knees are holding up life is good. Gains are actually being made. I posted a 231.2lb weigh in. What is your problem

All true statements by me most above your comprehension just like everything I say you don't listen you dont read between the lines you dont understand nuance you are a fucking idiot. Meanwhile I speak the gospel I am fucking Cassandra up in here

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2022, 11:04:42 AM »

what does any of that have to do with you wishing death on his kid?

fucking piece of garbage

own it

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2022, 01:59:48 PM »
So, your son is not really retarded like you said?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2022, 02:01:37 PM »
I have an IQ of 147.  I score 99th percentile on every standardized test I have ever taken since grade school. I would bet money my son will test out as a genius.

The public school demanded I take an IQ test before they had even started administering standardized testing to the class as a whole. They made me sit through hours of testing as a 3rd grader. They would send me to Doctors they even had me take a fucking catscan of my brain as a child. I can't tell you how many times I had to go through the same shit came back genius IQ everytime. I used to chuckle when the standardized test scores came in and my teachers who assumed I was some kind of retard would be shocked every time. You would think eventually the questions would stop but they never do. Always some fucking idiot trying to call me the idiot meanwhile I am 3 standard deviations past the mean.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2022, 04:13:41 PM »
So, your son is not really retarded like you said?

do you drive the school bus?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2022, 04:19:17 PM »
I have an IQ of 147.  I score 99th percentile on every standardized test I have ever taken since grade school. I would bet money my inheritance my son will test out as a genius.

Fixed

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2022, 04:20:37 PM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2022, 04:52:01 PM »

they do all that with retarded kids and tell them they are geniuses...

You got played

You do know that retards dont actually know they are retards...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2022, 04:54:04 PM »

knoggin like a number 8

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2022, 06:10:38 PM »

BHANKS, which IQ test(s) did you take?
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2022, 06:20:04 PM »
BHANKS, which IQ test(s) did you take?

I have taken multiple and I have also taken multiple standardized test that can be directly correlated to IQ. Once you learn statistics this will all make sense

https://pumpkinperson.com/2015/12/16/the-correlation-between-post-1995-sat-scores-iq/

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2022, 06:21:16 PM »
I have taken multiple and I have also taken multiple standardized test that can be directly correlated to IQ. Once you learn statistics this will all make sense

https://pumpkinperson.com/2015/12/16/the-correlation-between-post-1995-sat-scores-iq/

You seem to struggle with reading comprehension.

I didn’t ask how many you have taken.

I asked which ones you have taken.
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2022, 06:22:45 PM »
You seem to struggle with reading comprehension.

I didn’t ask how many you have taken.

I asked which ones you have taken.

Again once you learn statistics

https://pumpkinperson.com/2017/07/21/converting-gmat-scores-to-iq/