Author Topic: webstar  (Read 7747 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: webstar
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2022, 06:25:14 PM »
Again once you learn statistics

https://pumpkinperson.com/2017/07/21/converting-gmat-scores-to-iq/

So you never actually took an IQ test?

You’re translating your score from a standardized test to an IQ test and deducing an IQ score.

I would be more interested in your actual score from taking an actual IQ test. You should take an actual IQ test and see what your score is.
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2022, 06:29:14 PM »
I said I have taken multiple I am also showing you that almost any standardized test score of the population can be converted to an IQ if you understood bell curves and normal distribution and standard deviations you would understand these things. I was also forced to take an IQ test by the public school I dont recall which one it was as I was a godamn child. I was also given them by multiple doctors again I dont know which ones but I have put freaking triangle shaped blocks together and recited random digits back under time constraints for hours on end too many times to count same result always genius IQ. I also know my PSAT SAT and GMAT convert to a 147 and my asvab was off the charts 99th percentile anything 99th percentile is going to be 3 standard deviations past the mean on a normal bell shaped curve I am technically a genius whether anyone likes it or not.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2022, 06:30:09 PM »

You’re translating your score from a standardized test to an IQ test and deducing an IQ score.

I would be more interested in your actual score from taking an actual IQ test. You should take an actual IQ test and see what your score is.

Your reading comprehension sucks never said that. I have absolutely taken multiple also again learn statistics you dumb twat you are clearly not a genius. But yeah a Genius can do dumb shit just like anyone else

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2022, 06:30:35 PM »

SF1900 calling bhanks out on more of his bullshit lies.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2022, 06:31:18 PM »
I said I have taken multiple I am also showing you that almost any standardized test score of the population can be converted to an IQ if you understood bell curves and normal distribution and standard deviations you would understand these things. I was also forced to take an IQ test by the public school I dont recall which one it was as I was a godamn child. I was also given them by multiple doctors again I dont know which ones but I have put freaking triangle shaped blocks together and recited random digits back under time constraints for hours on end too many times to count same result always genius IQ. I also know my PSAT SAT and GMAT convert to a 147 and my asvab was off the charts 99th percentile anything 99th percentile is going to be 3 standard deviations past the mean on a normal bell shaped curve I am technically a genius whether anyone likes it or not.

Why were you given IQ tests by your doctor? What was the underlying issue? Is this the same doctor or the same school of doctors that prescribe 500 mg of testosterone As trt?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2022, 06:31:32 PM »

Wow again another one with no reading comprehension that is the problem that is the communication gap here dumbfucks cant read

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2022, 06:32:15 PM »
Your reading comprehension sucks never said that. I have absolutely taken multiple also again learn statistics you dumb twat you are clearly not a genius. But yeah a Genius can do dumb shit just like anyone else

So you are saying you have taken multiple IQ tests. I initially asked you which ones you have taken as a child and you did not answer.

WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF THE IQ TESTS YOU HAVE TAKEN?
X

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2022, 06:36:01 PM »
Wow again another one with no reading comprehension that is the problem that is the communication gap here dumbfucks cant read
All I read is that you're a liar, drug abuser, woman beater and that's just what's known publicly.....imagine what secrets lurk in your closets?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2022, 06:36:16 PM »
This was my initial question on page 2 that you never answered:

“BHANKS, which IQ test(s) did you take?”
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2022, 06:37:05 PM »

And he still has not answered my question as to the names of the IQ tests that he has taken.
X

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2022, 06:38:43 PM »
This was my initial question on page 2 that you never answered:

“BHANKS, which IQ test(s) did you take?”

Bhanks, will tip toe around your question as his lie falls apart.

You have a better chance of him answering your question then him squatting 405.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2022, 06:39:50 PM »
Actually, i beg to differ.

a simple google search will display multiple mug shots like  head shots.

some you are going with the disheveled look others you are going for the athletic look.

Either way you skirted around the arrests and claiming you are natural.

So here is a quick refresher of your lies.

I am not married. I don't use drugs. I don't even drink alcohol. I am highly aware of my water intake. I workout almost everyday. I try and get plenty of sleep and reduce my stress and cortisol. I am eating a lot of nutrition and in a good place training wise other than a torn pec I am recovering from. Knees are holding up life is good. Gains are actually being made. I posted a 231.2lb weigh in. What is your problem

:o

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2022, 06:40:25 PM »
And he still has not answered my question as to the names of the IQ tests that he has taken.

Can you not read I dont know I took them from 2nd - 7th grade. But I absolutely took several and I have seen the scores. I also explained you can covert asvab sat pre 95 and gmat to IQ all of which ]I have taked all of which way 147 direct correlation sorry you dont understand regression analysis and distribution curves.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2022, 06:40:56 PM »
Bhanks, will tip toe around your question as his lie falls apart.

You have a better chance of him answering your question then him squatting 405.

I see that. I’ve asked the same question like 5 times lol
X

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2022, 06:41:58 PM »
Can you not read I dont know I took them from 2nd - 7th grade. But I absolutely took several and I have seen the scores. I also explained you can covert asvab sat pre 95 and gmat to IQ all of which ]I have taked all of which way 147 direct correlation sorry you dont understand regression analysis and distribution curves.
Punctuation, grammar, sentence structure of a pure genius right there. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2022, 06:42:31 PM »

Lol…I understand regression analysis just fine.

I was just wondering what IQ tests you have taken. But you seem not to remember.

Can you ask your mom?
X

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2022, 06:47:10 PM »
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2022, 06:49:40 PM »
Punctuation, grammar, sentence structure of a pure genius right there. ::)

LOL - quick pic of bhanky doing his last test

T

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #68 on: May 22, 2022, 04:00:45 AM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down_syndrome

Down syndrome or Down's syndrome, also known as trisomy 21, is a genetic disorder caused by the presence of all or part of a third copy of chromosome 21. It is usually associated with physical growth delays, mild to moderate intellectual disability, and characteristic facial features. The average IQ of a young adult with Down syndrome is 50, equivalent to the mental ability of an eight- or nine-year-old child, but this can vary widely.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2022, 10:06:33 AM »

a gay guy who worked at autozone and  had a imaginary boyfriend

is the gold standard for someone who "calls" another person out

you mods make me laugh

g ay as fuck and no standards

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2022, 10:07:46 AM »

not until you!!!

tell us where rory went

M otherfucker!!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2022, 01:23:19 PM »
a gay guy who worked at autozone and  had a imaginary boyfriend

is the gold standard for someone who "calls" another person out

you mods make me laugh

g ay as fuck and no standards
What do you have against gays? Are you a closet homo afraid to face your faggotry?
Rory is a very nice person and sf1900 loves him very much.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2022, 01:34:43 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down_syndrome

Down syndrome or Down's syndrome, also known as trisomy 21, is a genetic disorder caused by the presence of all or part of a third copy of chromosome 21. It is usually associated with physical growth delays, mild to moderate intellectual disability, and characteristic facial features. The average IQ of a young adult with Down syndrome is 50, equivalent to the mental ability of an eight- or nine-year-old child, but this can vary widely.

Bhank claims an IQ of 147, making him even more intelligent than Vince Goodrum who claimed 131.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2022, 02:05:27 PM »
LOL - quick pic of bhanky doing his last test

Hahahahahahahaha!

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 22, 2022, 02:09:35 PM »
What do you have against gays? Are you a closet homo afraid to face your faggotry?
Rory is a very nice person and sf1900 loves him very much.

the whole im ghey so everyone else must ghey doesnt work

you and one more rep are h omos

and coincidentally you both choose to be on a bodybuildig site

moderate it even= if you can call it that

then you claim we the actual bodybuilders are ghey

because we want to "perform" for you?

yeah thats why i did all that work ::)

wtf

id expect no less than dilution from  a h omo