Author Topic: OAK  (Read 4663 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: OAK
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2022, 08:28:05 PM »
In Canada, you get shot for walking down the street with knives, or BB guns:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/pellet-gun-man-dead-toronto-schools-lockdowns-1.6467895

::)

If Canadians - and some Americans apparently - are scared of living in a free society, just WAIT until they live in one where the government has all the power.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "The trial was RIGGED....send me your MONEY!!"
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2022, 08:30:30 PM »
I gave that dumbass plenty of facts to address. He can start by addressing my comment that the PRIMARY difference between Canadian and American murder rates is due to the giant racial disparity.

As for "mass shootings":

- If we are talking about 4+ person shootings, these are largely Black-on-Black drive-by shootings, or crack house raids by other users/dealers.

- If we are talking about 8+ person shootings, that results in, what, 100 extra deaths per year in the USA? 100 deaths? So...the average American has like a 0.004738% greater chance of dying in the USA due to these shootings than the average Canadian? Oooh, I'm getting scared! LOL!

- It's a trade-off: YES, the USA has more mass shootings, and one of the reasons for this, IMO, is easier access to such weapons - BUT THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE A SECOND AMENDMENT. YOU GET AN EXTRA 100 DEATHS A YEAR. THE POINT OF THIS IS TO STOP A PERSON LIKE KLAUS SCHWAB OR STALIN FROM TAKING OVER THE USA.

Again - it's a trade-off.

OAK can FEEL FREE to address any of this, but he won't.

Doesn't matter that I called him a dumb fuck. I did. He can simply ADDRESS ANY OF MY ACTUAL POINTS.

But he won't, because he doesn't care if the government has the power to take control of its citizens, because he thinks it won't happen to him.

You seem really tense Matt. You should take a vacation.

Oh wait….you’re not allowed to travel yet.

😆😆😆

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2022, 08:31:56 PM »

😆😆😆

He brings up great points and stats. Instead of skating, address it

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2022, 08:39:34 PM »
Let’s start with arming and training teachers, faculty and administration (volunteer basis). A trained RO, active or retired military or LEO on campus depending on the size the of the school, one in place for each quadrant of the school. Example, the HS where I coach has 3200 students. Take the layout of the school divided into 4 and place armed security (along with the volunteer faculty who is willing to be armed and trained. In each quadrant.

Then we can get into the external security

As someone who taught school for a while, I would say that the vast majority of teachers are uncomfortable with the idea of arming and training teachers, not just themselves but other teachers as well. The idea of guns in the classroom just does not make sense to teachers. Things can get very crazy and disorganized in many classrooms despite teachers’ best efforts. This is a high risk proposition. Dedicated resource officers (in the hallways, not in the classroom) are a better solution, but even this can go very wrong if they don’t do the right thing, as recently seen in Texas.

But the idea of the principal walking up and down the halls toting a firearm kind of makes me smile (but I know this is not a laughing matter).

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2022, 08:51:11 PM »

😆😆😆

Exactly why I'm tense, you stupid fuck! I didn't want to travel, so in practice, not travelling doesn't concern me - but in PRINCIPLE, the fact that control freak assholes like you want to push flu vaccines on people that don't even work is why I'm tense.

Covid deaths have STAYED THE SAME since the vaccine rollout!

Some vaccine, moron!

Canadian Covid deaths so far:

2020: 15,569.
2021: 14,473.
2022: 10,857.

^ With 2022 on track to have the most deaths yet, despite 80% of the at-risk group QUADRUPLE vaccinated! LOL! Some vaccine!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2022, 09:04:41 PM »
As someone who taught school for a while, I would say that the vast majority of teachers are uncomfortable with the idea of arming and training teachers, not just themselves but other teachers as well. The idea of guns in the classroom just does not make sense to teachers. Things can get very crazy and disorganized in many classrooms despite teachers’ best efforts. This is a high risk proposition. Dedicated resource officers (in the hallways, not in the classroom) are a better solution, but even this can go very wrong if they don’t do the right thing, as recently seen in Texas.

But the idea of the principal walking up and down the halls toting a firearm kind of makes me smile (but I know this is not a laughing matter).

Brother, I totally get where you’re coming from which why this should be on 100% volunteer basis only. Then a bit of a stipend for training. Now a days there are quite a few tactical training facilities around the country. Once qualified to carry, it should only (teacher, etc) be known to certain members of admin and carry should be concealed.

Schools received over $100bil in Covid relief which hardly any of it was spent. Give most of that money back and use it for security and securing schools around the country. Elementary, middle and High Schools are the softest targets with the most people we have in just about any given town or city. They should be the hardest targets

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2022, 09:26:06 PM »
ChOak is just going to post troll one liners and the same stupid discredited Leftist poached memes over and over and never engage in any rational debate or discourse.  Pure troll.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2022, 09:54:56 PM »
Brother, I totally get where you’re coming from which why this should be on 100% volunteer basis only. Then a bit of a stipend for training. Now a days there are quite a few tactical training facilities around the country. Once qualified to carry, it should only (teacher, etc) be known to certain members of admin and carry should be concealed.

Schools received over $100bil in Covid relief which hardly any of it was spent. Give most of that money back and use it for security and securing schools around the country. Elementary, middle and High Schools are the softest targets with the most people we have in just about any given town or city. They should be the hardest targets

There's no solution here. I heard there was a recent mass bow and arrow attack in Scandinavia or something.

All the stuff for safety is just an illusion.

In Canada, we had barely any gun deaths for decades. Successive waves of Canadian governments decided to mass import immigrants from the developing world, and in 2019, Toronto had a higher murder rate than New York City.

Lol.

I guess "common sense gun control" isn't working out so well for Canada.

Look - people are either pro-second amendment and understand it's purpose, or they don't.

I understand it. I accept that we will have 100 or so deaths from 8+ person shootings each year in the USA.

Big deal.

The second amendment is SINGLE-HANDEDLY PREVENTING ANOTHER STALIN.

Do you think Canada would have as much freedom if not for the USA having freedom?

The USA's freedom is part of why the rest of the Western world copies it!

And God, look:

Ok, fine - THE USA HAS MORE MASS SHOOTING DEATHS THAN OTHER COUNTRIES.

Again - do you want a second amendment or not?

Idiots like OAK want to give the government more and more power until HE is taken into a camp!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2022, 09:57:30 PM »
OAK has to spend eight hours a day wearing a mask at his work - HAHAHAHA, what a dumb shit.

He doesn't understand this:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2022, 09:58:39 PM »
Again - OAK is too dumb to get this:

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2022, 10:16:00 PM »
Again - OAK is too dumb to get this:

Hey Matt.

You’ve been posting about me for over 2 hours now. You’re clearly obsessed with me.

It’s Saturday night.  Time to get a life buddy!

Hope this helps.

🙂

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2022, 12:33:35 AM »
Hey Matt.

You’ve been posting about me for over 2 hours now. You’re clearly obsessed with me.

It’s Saturday night.  Time to get a life buddy!

Hope this helps.

🙂

Remember how you believed in the plandemic joke for the past two years, when only 5% of the stated deaths were directly from the virus alone?

So only 1 in 1,000 people in Manitoba died from the virus [20 in 20,000], but 19 of 20 had cancer or other diseases, so only 1 in 20,000 people actually died, and the average age of a dearh is 80.

But you bought into the scam, hook, line, and sinker - and you wore a mask this whole two years. 😂

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2022, 03:41:18 AM »
Do a live debate between the two of you on YouTube for us, so Vince can do a video (of a video)

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2022, 06:32:17 AM »
Coach is a glutton for punishment maybe.

A conversation w/ Oak is like one with any other woketard.
Like talking to a corrupt, pant-shitting ccp puppet traitor commie.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2022, 07:03:44 AM »
Incinerated on the first page. So OAK tucks tail and bails.

Typical braindead Lib living in some make-believe reality.

Brain dead liberals or die hard Second Amendment conservatives aside, people in the middle on this issue (most Americans) are scratching their heads and trying to figure out what best to do. Here are some broader statistics:
45,222 gun related deaths in US in 2021
54% of those suicides
43% of those homicides
Less than 1 percent mass shootings

Mass shootings, of course, are the saddest ones of all and point to something really being “f…..d up here, but they are not the main problem statistically.

Law enforcement can make a difference with regard to the homicides, and it is true that bad people will still find ways to procure guns, regardless of the laws on the books.

But what about the sad suicide statistic? One aspect of that statistic is probably that we simply have too many guns laying around inside our homes. We need to look in the mirror and think about that. Not sure what legislative solutions would help, but also not sure that we should simply dismiss any and all legislative solutions. Even some NRA members are scratching their heads.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2022, 07:20:32 AM »
Brain dead liberals or die hard Second Amendment conservatives aside, people in the middle on this issue (most Americans) are scratching their heads and trying to figure out what best to do. Here are some broader statistics:
54% of those suicides
43% of those homicides

Mass shootings, of course, are the saddest ones of all and point to something really being “f…..d up here, but they are not the main problem statistically.

Law enforcement can make a difference with regard to the homicides, and it is true that bad people will still find ways to procure guns, regardless of the laws on the books.

But what about the sad suicide statistic? One aspect of that statistic is probably that we simply have too many guns laying around inside our homes. We need to look in the mirror and think about that. Not sure what legislative solutions would help, but also not sure that we should simply dismiss any and all legislative solutions. Even some NRA members are scratching their heads.

If someone wants to kill themselves then let them. It’s their choice so I wouldn’t count suicide deaths in gun deaths. They to would just find another way to kill themselves.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2022, 07:37:08 AM »
Coach is a glutton for punishment maybe.

A conversation w/ Oak is like one with any other woketard.
Like talking to a corrupt, pant-shitting ccp puppet traitor commie.

This is why I started this thread to see if he can actually carry on a discussion without trolling if he truly feels the way he does. If I would have kept on in the other thread he would have just kept trolling

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2022, 07:39:18 AM »

If someone wants to kill themselves then let them. It’s their choice so I wouldn’t count suicide deaths in gun deaths. They to would just find another way to kill themselves.

I bet you are wrong about that. I read a few years back that police officers and dentists represented the highest statistic professions for suicide. One reason given as a possibility was ease of access: firearms (police officers) and narcotics (dentists).

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2022, 07:40:53 AM »

I swear our brains were manufactured at the same store. Haha

Someone who genuinely wants to end it is gonna find a way to end it.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2022, 12:51:13 PM »
54% of those suicides
43% of those homicides

That point is huge!

Politicians who include the suicide statistics are disingenuous c unts.

I'm just glad the second amendment is self-reinforcing!

As for the murder statistic, 70% are Black and Hispanic murders.

Take THAT out of the picture, and NOW compare the USA and Canada figures - they are almost exactly the same!!

Take my city - Thunder Bay, the murder capital of Canada. YES - because of Indigenous murders, and Black-on-Black drug/gang killings!

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2022, 03:05:20 PM »
This is why I started this thread to see if he can actually carry on a discussion without trolling if he truly feels the way he does. If I would have kept on in the other thread he would have just kept trolling

LOL

Don’t flatter yourself Coach.

I chose to stop engaging in your thread because I didn’t want to spend my entire Saturday night arguing with losers (you know who you are).

I do have a life outside of this forum.

😉

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2022, 03:31:07 PM »
Spot on!

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2022, 03:31:48 PM »
🙄

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2022, 03:36:03 PM »

Canadian Covid deaths so far:

2020: 15,569.
2021: 14,473.
2022: 10,857.

That’s horrible!

So much for the vaccine mandates “not working”.

🙄

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2022, 03:42:10 PM »