Author Topic: What do retired bodybuilders do?  (Read 4804 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: What do retired bodybuilders do?
« Reply #100 on: June 03, 2022, 06:36:59 PM »
Remember, Bhank got roughed up in March, and he tried to hide the bruises with a hat. Too bad for him that the hat failed to cover his eye area

Those are not bruises from a fight I literally have a dark vein under my one eye that is always visible but regardless look at March PIC vs yesterday massive improvement chest and shoulders much thicker

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #101 on: June 03, 2022, 06:46:48 PM »

Goofy Fucker Of Peace

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #102 on: June 03, 2022, 07:01:33 PM »
EBT is a form of wellfare. Money from the government because of disability, hardship or because your just too slovenly to work.
Don't single out Goodrum like this!

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: June 03, 2022, 08:11:05 PM »
EBT is a form of wellfare. Money from the government because of disability, hardship or because your just too slovenly to work.

Retired bodybuilders have lots of joints pain/issues to work.
So I guess they fit the bill …

From IFBB CARD to EBT CARD. 

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #104 on: June 04, 2022, 01:16:16 AM »
Retired bodybuilders have lots of joints pain/issues to work.
So I guess they fit the bill …

From IFBB CARD to EBT CARD.

Hipolito, what would your advice be for a retired bodybuilder like, say, Dave Palumbo? Imagine looking into a mirror and seeing what looks like a giant, fermented rat staring back at you. Envisage stripping off to shower and having to look down at that withered, frail and cadaver-like body. Ponder the shame of having to smear boot polish all over the few strands of hair that you have left because you squandered all your money and can't afford a transplant. As extreme as it sounds, should his family have the responsibility of blinding him in order to spare him the misery of seeing what he has become?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #105 on: June 04, 2022, 04:48:35 AM »
Hipolito, what would your advice be for a retired bodybuilder like, say, Dave Palumbo? Imagine looking into a mirror and seeing what looks like a giant, fermented rat staring back at you. Envisage stripping off to shower and having to look down at that withered, frail and cadaver-like body. Ponder the shame of having to smear boot polish all over the few strands of hair that you have left because you squandered all your money and can't afford a transplant. As extreme as it sounds, should his family have the responsibility of blinding him in order to spare him the misery of seeing what he has become?

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 05, 2022, 11:50:02 AM »