Author Topic: bhanks WAS working for a living... for two weeks?  (Read 22959 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: bhanks WAS working for a living... for two weeks?
« Reply #350 on: June 16, 2022, 02:26:06 PM »
Meltdown.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #351 on: June 16, 2022, 02:29:42 PM »
Big Mike Arvilla looking good, an all-time getbigger.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: June 16, 2022, 02:46:17 PM »
you dont have it, if you did you wouldnt be eating what you are eating

Yes, he would. It is obvious Brian doesn't take advice from anyone including his gastroenterologist.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: June 16, 2022, 03:01:24 PM »
Yes, he would. It is obvious Brian doesn't take advice from anyone including his gastroenterologist.

Doctors are stupid. (his words)

hanky has been misdiagnosed so many times that he takes matters into his own hands.

They are all wrong, he's right.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: June 16, 2022, 03:46:13 PM »
Again I have posted my medical records and Crohn's test results multiple times

What test did they do to diagnose you?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: June 16, 2022, 03:56:48 PM »

Well, it’s the  same online doctor who’s website shut down.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #356 on: June 16, 2022, 03:57:56 PM »

I have been seeing multiple Gastros for 20 plus years. I have barrets esophogous, Gerd, bile reflux and Crohn's, I also do not have a valve between my stomach and esophagus anymore the acid corroded it away 25 years ago. I have 3 types of medications I am supposed to take 7 times a day for it. I don't take any. They have done EGD and biopsies on me multiple times. They want to do colonoscpies I have declined.  I have precancerous polyps and cyst throughout my digestive system. You all seem to think you are experts you are not I have been dealing with this for 20 plus years it doesn't matter if I eat white rice or drink battery acid I am going to have recurring issues regardless. I also have a large hiatial hernia and a umbilical hernia and a bleeding stomach ulcer. Really not something I need to argue with you jackasses about

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #357 on: June 16, 2022, 05:03:46 PM »
Dead man walking.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #358 on: June 16, 2022, 05:14:30 PM »
I got you bro! 😉

still wearing masks in palm beach county eh

fuck that

you at the gardens mall?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: June 16, 2022, 05:15:51 PM »
I have been seeing multiple Gastros for 20 plus years. I have barrets esophogous, Gerd, bile reflux and Crohn's, I also do not have a valve between my stomach and esophagus anymore the acid corroded it away 25 years ago. I have 3 types of medications I am supposed to take 7 times a day for it. I don't take any. They have done EGD and biopsies on me multiple times. They want to do colonoscpies I have declined.  I have precancerous polyps and cyst throughout my digestive system. You all seem to think you are experts you are not I have been dealing with this for 20 plus years it doesn't matter if I eat white rice or drink battery acid I am going to have recurring issues regardless. I also have a large hiatial hernia and a umbilical hernia and a bleeding stomach ulcer. Really not something I need to argue with you jackasses about

Why don’t you take the medicine that’s prescribed to you by a licensed doctor and not dr. Greg Valentino.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #360 on: June 16, 2022, 05:17:56 PM »
why do you ask so many questions webby?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: June 16, 2022, 05:36:46 PM »

fuck that

you at the gardens mall?
no (I live in Palm Beach Gardens tho) I work at the Wellington Mall (mask mandate is over) some people wear them / most don’t tho!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #362 on: June 16, 2022, 05:45:36 PM »

fuck that

you at the gardens mall?

Went to a dermatologist in Boca yesterday. Luckily they didn’t have a sign up for masks. Most of the people still wore them, but I said fuck that!

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: June 16, 2022, 05:48:00 PM »
no (I live in Palm Beach Gardens tho) I work at the Wellington Mall (mask mandate is over) some people wear them / most don’t tho!

I’ll run into you again one day big Mike. Might get my umbilical hernia fixed this summer, so I’ll be tiny tit status soon. Need to get on TRT after quitting it a few years ago (not by choice) and rise like a phoenix from the ashes

Fun fact: my wife worked in that mall at the medical spa years ago

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: June 16, 2022, 05:59:23 PM »
I’ll run into you again one day big Mike. Might get my umbilical hernia fixed this summer, so I’ll be tiny tit status soon. Need to get on TRT after quitting it a few years ago (not by choice) and rise like a phoenix from the ashes

Fun fact: my wife worked in that mall at the medical spa years ago
… That medical spa is gone now!  (It was always dead/ zero customers!) yea if you see me at Busy Body or the Mall introduce yourself! (That one time you saw me at the gym I had had my implant surgery and the concurrent liquid diet , so I lost like 25/30 pounds ….,was definitely not feeling myself / not so happy lol..,  you are a fucking riot on here bro! So I’m sure you are cool “irl!” ….

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #365 on: June 16, 2022, 06:38:25 PM »
You ever see a fight last a few hours I can end Walter in under a minute
LMAO this guy ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: June 16, 2022, 06:41:01 PM »

If I was at the Wellington Mall I’d take a ride with Mike Arvilla on his Segway.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: June 16, 2022, 08:04:08 PM »
If I was at the Wellington Mall I’d take a ride with Mike Arvilla on his Segway.
LOL! ….  Anytime pretty lady/ any time!  :)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #368 on: June 16, 2022, 08:30:40 PM »
They are appliances not spaceships I was an expert in a day. But yeah I got put on the floor the second half of my first day by myself the other guy was MIA. I sold half a dozen appliances and signed people up for 2 credit cards without anyone even showing me how to use the damn system. I never even completed the training. I literally signed someone up for a credit card the first time I logged into the credit service system. Again it's not rocket science. But they wanted too many hours so I quit. By all means you guys are welcome to apply. I have a pending offer from a Government contractor in Newport News for a financial analyst position. It pays 3-4X as much but it is an hour and a half commute supposed to be hybrid after training though so will see. I needed to send them a lot of info for the background check yesterday as they deal with sensitive information so I quit the local job. Will I pass the background check who knows but I will pass one somewhere eventually. In the meantime I am getting my stomach back on a regular schedule as it was also starting to bother me after my last shift. Sorry if you guys don't have the option to try something out and then change your mind I do.

I swear to God this drives me crazy.  You quit:

A) Because they had you moving heavy stuff outside your job description
B) Because they wanted too many hours or
C) Because you had to work on getting documents to that other job 1.5 hrs away?   

Which is it?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: June 16, 2022, 08:51:00 PM »
LMAO this guy ;D

You and I both know better.

I’ve seen him up close.

If the devil walks the earth, he does it as Walter.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: June 17, 2022, 03:01:17 AM »
I swear to God this drives me crazy.  You quit:

A) Because they had you moving heavy stuff outside your job description
B) Because they wanted too many hours or
C) Because you had to work on getting documents to that other job 1.5 hrs away?   

Which is it?

Holy fuck do you people really not take multiple variables into account when making decisions??? They also didn't pay enough money

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: June 17, 2022, 03:02:16 AM »
You and I both know better.

I’ve seen him up close.

If the devil walks the earth, he does it as Walter.

I will beat the piss out of the devil guy will be praying to God by the time I am done

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #372 on: June 17, 2022, 03:51:02 AM »
I will beat the piss out of the devil guy will be praying to God by the time I am done

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #373 on: June 17, 2022, 03:52:00 AM »
Bhank did you whine and complain about your back problems to your fellow Lowe’s employees?

I guarantee that they all got together and laughed about you. 😂

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: June 17, 2022, 04:15:53 AM »
… That medical spa is gone now!  (It was always dead/ zero customers!) yea if you see me at Busy Body or the Mall introduce yourself! (That one time you saw me at the gym I had had my implant surgery and the concurrent liquid diet , so I lost like 25/30 pounds ….,was definitely not feeling myself / not so happy lol..,  you are a fucking riot on here bro! So I’m sure you are cool “irl!” ….

Oh man! She was decently busy at the time but said the mall was pretty dead in general. This was around the time everybody was taking notice to Amazon and were afraid for big box retail stores and malls. The guy Bill that owns Venus sounded like a total asshole. He has all of his nurses sign a non-compete clause that basically includes the entire United States. Of course, this would never hold up anywhere especially considering that is totally ridiculous and Florida is a right to work state as well as Bill had his employees as 1099s and was abusing the system. She got good experience injecting faces for less than a year and moved on to a plastic surgeon. I hope she gets into hormone replacement, so I can get some anadrol for your and my anemia!