Author Topic: She Tried To Expose Him For Being A Pervert And It BLEW UP In Her Face  (Read 2165 times)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Women love to get attention by complaining about getting attention.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Women love to get attention by complaining about getting attention.

Is this not what insanity is?
irongearco.com

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
If the trainer was quick he should have said : 

"You look like you are new to working out so I thought you might need some help."   

LOL
Agreed, he was not very witty.

Fortress

• Getbig V
Broad has pudgy wheels and cankles.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA

Yet another Attention Whore.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
This woke culture is getting out of hand. That guy wasn't doing anything wrong. He is a human being. He has eyes. He can look or even stare at anyone or anything without any legal ramification. Is it rude to stare? Sure. But he wasn't staring, he looked over for a few seconds, a testament to the fact that he is a living, breathing, male human being that might have average testosterone levels and might have been curious as to whether she had anything worth looking at. She didn't.

Perspective is everything. Back in the 80s as a teen, white women working out alone at any gym would never come out of their faces and treat a black guy in that respect. Why? They were fucking petrified that the guy would harm them somehow (rape or mug etc.). Racism was alive and well and when any white person looked at a black man, it was either in sheer disgust, fear or indifference to their existence, but never would they want to interact unless necessary (at work or in school etc.). I know it's fucked up, but it's true. I remember riding the NYC subways back in the 80's. If white people were to enter a train car and inside were 5 black guys that knew each other, white people would walk to another car, because you know, they might be related to each other or worse off, in a gang. That reminds me of a very racist joke I heard in the 80's, but I'll leave it out, because I don't want to get cancelled.

Anyhow, women back then wouldn't take such a hardnosed stance assuming that a man that merely looks at them from a distance is in the wrong. What if he was interested in her? Can a man not look, if he doesn't touch or say anything inappropriate? You have eyes and can use them to look at anything you want.

This "society" is going to shit. Most days in NYC, I walk around the park during the evening time and I see so much bullshit occurring that it begs the question, "What are we degenerating (whatever is the opposite of evolving) into as an American people?"

"1"

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This woke culture is getting out of hand. That guy wasn't doing anything wrong. He is a human being. He has eyes. He can look or even stare at anyone or anything without any legal ramification. Is it rude to stare? Sure. But he wasn't staring, he looked over for a few seconds, a testament to the fact that he is a living, breathing, male human being that might have average testosterone levels and might have been curious as to whether she had anything worth looking at. She didn't.

Perspective is everything. Back in the 80s as a teen, white women working out alone at any gym would never come out of their faces and treat a black guy in that respect. Why? They were fucking petrified that the guy would harm them somehow (rape or mug etc.). Racism was alive and well and when any white person looked at a black man, it was either in sheer disgust, fear or indifference to their existence, but never would they want to interact unless necessary (at work or in school etc.). I know it's fucked up, but it's true. I remember riding the NYC subways back in the 80's. If white people were to enter a train car and inside were 5 black guys that knew each other, white people would walk to another car, because you know, they might be related to each other or worse off, in a gang. That reminds me of a very racist joke I heard in the 80's, but I'll leave it out, because I don't want to get cancelled.

Anyhow, women back then wouldn't take such a hardnosed stance assuming that a man that merely looks at them from a distance is in the wrong. What if he was interested in her? Can a man not look, if he doesn't touch or say anything inappropriate? You have eyes and can use them to look at anything you want.

This "society" is going to shit. Most days in NYC, I walk around the park during the evening time and I see so much bullshit occurring that it begs the question, "What are we degenerating (whatever is the opposite of evolving) into as an American people?"

"1"

I was walking home one day and saw a black man run past with a huge plasma TV on his shoulder, I thought, "fuck, that looks like mine"

I realised when I got home that it wasnt mine after all, mine was in the garden mowing the lawn.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I was walking home one day and saw a black man run past with a huge plasma TV on his shoulder, I thought, "fuck, that looks like mine"

I realised when I got home that it wasnt mine after all, mine was in the garden mowing the lawn.

You son of a bitch.

I'm going to stay neutral here, as I don't particularly like to be offensive to my black brothers. Technically, I am not racist or prejudice, I make fun of all groups in equal fashion (Jews included). But I digress. Today, these topics are "hot" topics and get us canceled.

"1"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

LOL  ;D

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
You son of a bitch.

I'm going to stay neutral here, as I don't particularly like to be offensive to my black brothers. Technically, I am not racist or prejudice, I make fun of all groups in equal fashion (Jews included). But I digress. Today, these topics are "hot" topics and get us canceled.

"1"

makes sense though

why a gay black man would defend a gay black man who harasses peoples families when he gets caught lying

in before a long diatribe about clothing worn in Florida on a camping trip

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You son of a bitch.

"1"

Ricky Gervais new Netflix special takes the piss out of everyone.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
makes sense though

why a gay black man would defend a gay black man who harasses peoples families when he gets caught lying

in before a long diatribe about clothing worn in Florida on a camping trip

I'm not black chief. Again, reading comprehension is very important. I call most everyone "brother" or "sister". Not by way of biological connection, but merely by way of the fact that we're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap.

I am a White, Jewish man. Feel free to make fun of White people and Jews, if it helps to elegantly dress your diatribes.

"1"

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
pink shirts and sandals

h o mos,

and moderator report button

yip yip

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Fat knees, but phat puss  :P

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
^^ nope..

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Making cankles sexy again

BossBoss

• Getbig III
Making cankles sexy again

Hmm, put makeup and a wig on Bhanks and it would feel the same i think..

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Hmm, put makeup and a wig on Bhanks and it would feel the same i think..

Bhanky probably has this outfit in wardrobe too

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”

Camouflaging da canks. Sneaky ass broad

BossBoss

• Getbig III

Hmmm, yap definitely.. (getting slightly arouseed..)

Dave D

• Getbig V

I know those aren’t New Balance BUT those are beginning to have the look of a great pair of schmoe sneakers. 1 or 2 more lawn mowing sessions and they will be perfect!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
I know those aren’t New Balance BUT those are beginning to have the look of a great pair of schmoe sneakers. 1 or 2 more lawn mowing sessions are they will be perfect!

Chuck Taylor was probably a schmoe

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
She complains when a guy looks at her yet takes pics of her fat ass sticking out towards the camera.

Fucking kunt.

Fortress

• Getbig V

ZERO contour ANYWHERE along the length of those legs. Pudgy flesh with zero “tone”. And turbo cankles (of peace).

Her face ain’t anything special, either.

What a joke.

However, even if she was hot, her my-farts-don’t-stink attitude is completely ridiculous.

“Don’t you dare look at me!”

Utterly tragic, these young contemporary broads.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
ZERO contour ANYWHERE along the length of those legs. Pudgy flesh with zero “tone”. And turbo cankles (of peace).

Her face ain’t anything special, either.

What a joke.

However, even if she was hot, her my-farts-don’t-stink attitude is completely ridiculous.

“Don’t you dare look at me!”

Utterly tragic, these young contemporary broads.

Agree.. she's not a cow is all u can say. She's definitely not hard or really even that time. Her attitude definitely makes her look ugly
irongearco.com