Author Topic: She Tried To Expose Him For Being A Pervert And It BLEW UP In Her Face  (Read 2163 times)

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
Is that Goodrum at 9:21 in the top center?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Attention Whore Of Peace

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
The jew girl gets off on this
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
If the trainer was quick he should have said : 

"You look like you are new to working out so I thought you might need some help."   

karasan

• Getbig IV
She should had what she needed, and that big fella just didn't deliver it, too disgusted maybe.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Jewess gonna Jew

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Every rando feeling the need to video every single workout they do is out of control. Who are all these vids for? Who actually cares about this shit? Then God forbid you are worki g out in the area they're filming they get all pissed off like they own the gym.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If this twat didn`t want anyone to look at her she`d wear a sweat shirt with sweat pants not sprayed on Spandex shorts and a cropped shirt...............she flaunts it then bitches if anyone looks at her.

Pig Of Peace

Rambone

• Getbig V
Derek’s being way too generous with saying she has a good body. Her legs look like shit

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Would of been really hard to not smack that dumb bitch. I’ve had a couple morons filming once in a while when I’m lifting and I make it known they best move and take their fucking camera with them.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Derek’s being way too generous and saying she has a good body. Her legs look like shit
Yup,her legs were the legs of a fifty year old sedentary housewife......the fucking kunt.  :D

Rambone

• Getbig V
Yup,her legs were the legs of a fifty year old sedentary housewife......the fucking kunt:D

;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Derek’s being way too generous with saying she has a good body. Her legs look like shit

an offseason DLB

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
Every rando feeling the need to video every single workout they do is out of control. Who are all these vids for? Who actually cares about this shit? Then God forbid you are worki g out in the area they're filming they get all pissed off like they own the gym.

I saw two young women shooting videos of each other doing face pulls on Sunday.  I wanted to go up to them and ask what they planned on doing with the video.  It's just weird that they think such a mundane exercise warrants a video. 

My gym has been taken over by these self absorbed young women and I'm not impressed by how any of them train.  They do two exercises for glutes and call it a day.  With half the time spent looking at their phone.  :-\

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
This broad needed the full Hankins, if you get my drift ;).

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Yup,her legs were the legs of a fifty year old sedentary housewife......the fucking kunt.  :D

Yeah she even has fat ankles.

Would still fuck the shit out of this bitch, but put her in a headlock afterwards if she tried to cuddle.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yeah she even has fat ankles.

Would still fuck the shit out of this bitch, but put her in a headlock afterwards if she tried to cuddle.
Oh Hell yeah, I`d unload a map of Hawaii all over her face and tits then wipe my cock off on her curtains.  :D

Cankles Of Peace

20inch calves

• Getbig V
She has a fat roll over her spandex and a flat butt. I have no idea why she took her shirt off if she didn't want to be looked at. She did really quick to. So she was looking at him to see if he was looking. It's just weird if u ask me
irongearco.com

That_Dude

• Getbig III
Sloppy pig records her self to post on the internet, with presumably the hopes people would watch it, but trips when some dude glances cross the gym and catches a glimpse.  Attention whore of peace....insert sons and daughters post..........

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didn't have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in the male world.
They're insecure because they're girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom.
They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunately they can get as big as they can it doesn't cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back through various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc).

They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attempting to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didn't have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
She wanted attention and got it.

I don't see a problem.

That_Dude

• Getbig III
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didn't have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in the male world.
They're insecure because they're girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom.
They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunately they can get as big as they can it doesn't cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back through various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc).

They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attempting to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didn't have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Thank you Wes!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I just wanted to be like the Hulk , hulk hogan , my dad , and Ken patera