Author Topic: Karen Makes A Racial Remark To 2 Black Women.....Bad Idea  (Read 2673 times)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: Karen Makes A Racial Remark To 2 Black Women.....Bad Idea
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2022, 02:55:23 PM »
2 on 1 typical its how blacks and fraternities fight

I heard man on woman is typical how you fight.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2022, 03:22:38 PM »

That's the only way he can win a fight.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2022, 04:27:55 AM »

😂

Even then he suffers some damage

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2022, 12:00:43 PM »
Cell phone stores and sandwich shops that serve too much mayonnaise on their sandwiches... many potential landmines in these areas.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2022, 02:20:02 PM »
Fragile folks.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2022, 03:19:34 PM »
Cell phone stores and sandwich shops that serve too much mayonnaise on their sandwiches... many potential landmines in these areas.

Brutal and true

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2022, 03:23:36 PM »
2 on 1 typical its how blacks and fraternities fight

At least 2 on 1 more like 10 on 1.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2022, 03:49:46 PM »
She derseved it. You talk shit get ready to get that ass beat.
As a christian you let us down , how can you cheer on weakness?
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2022, 07:09:46 PM »
She talked the talk. Sadly she badly failed to walk the walk.

I have zero problem with the beating.

Most likely the two girls left the phone store, drove to a Subaru dealership, bought a new Subaru and went camping. The less skilled combatant drove to Applebees and got drunk.
a

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2022, 07:12:30 PM »

Most likely the two girls left the phone store, drove to a Subaru dealership, bought a new Subaru and went camping. The less skilled combatant drove to Applebees and got drunk.

Hahahahah

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2022, 07:41:58 PM »

;D

10/10

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2022, 07:43:11 PM »
The acceptance of this type of violence within a community degrades it.

Maybe there is truth that someone is trying to keep the black man down, but in the end they are taking the bate with pride.

Saint George Floyd is a good example of this..

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2022, 04:40:36 PM »
Sauce is serious business -

Translated article -

"A request for extra sauce for the potatoes led to the destruction

“They wanted extra sauce for the fries, and when we explained that it costs $1.75, they got upset. And that's where it all started, ” said Rafael Nuñez, chef of the place and who recorded everything with his cell phone.

"We explained to them that this is a business rule and that it is the same for everyone, but they did not understand," he added.
“Something like this had never happened to me in 22 years that I have been in this country and 15 working in customer service,” he confessed. "

The women began to break and throw whatever object they saw in their path. "They destroyed the place's computers, the cash register, the sauce pumps, and they took cash," Nuñez said.

Victoria Baez, another employee who was present, recounted in a broken voice that the assailants threw tequila and hot sauce in her face, which is why she could not see well.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2022, 05:03:39 PM »

Translated article -

“They wanted extra sauce for the fries, and when we explained that it costs $1.75, they got upset. And that's where it all started, ” said Rafael Nuñez, chef of the place and who recorded everything with his cell phone.

"We explained to them that this is a business rule and that it is the same for everyone, but they did not understand," he added.
“Something like this had never happened to me in 22 years that I have been in this country and 15 working in customer service,” he confessed. "

The women began to break and throw whatever object they saw in their path. "They destroyed the place's computers, the cash register, the sauce pumps, and they took cash," Nuñez said.

Victoria Baez, another employee who was present, recounted in a broken voice that the assailants threw tequila and hot sauce in her face, which is why she could not see well.

All of them deserve a bullet in the head.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2022, 05:13:20 PM »

Translated article -

Mostly peaceful dinner. If this had been a mistake about mayonnaise instead of sauce a fatality might have occurred.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2022, 05:14:33 PM »
Zero impulse control!

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2022, 05:47:04 PM »

Translated article -

I heard NYC has a DA who's soft on crime.  Maybe the employees at this restaurant will be charged with a hate crime.   :D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2022, 05:59:10 PM »

I heard NYC has a DA who's soft on crime.  Maybe the employees at this restaurant will be charged with a hate crime.   :D

Update :) -

"I think the first one should be Pearl Ozoria. She was arrested in June for assault and ROR'ed. The arrest on July 3 was also for assault. She was given Bond $25,000 Cash $5,000. So far it has not been paid.

Chitara Plasencia was arrested last September in Brooklyn for possession of a firearm and she pled guilty. It looks like she was given probation. This arrest she was charged with assault. She was ROR'ed.

Tattiyana Johnson does not have appear to have any recent prior arrests. She was charged with assault and ROR'ed.

All three are scheduled to appear in court again on Friday."

Fries worth fighting over -

https://bel-fries.com/ .

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2022, 07:21:22 PM »
Update :) -

"I think the first one should be Pearl Ozoria. She was arrested in June for assault and ROR'ed. The arrest on July 3 was also for assault. She was given Bond $25,000 Cash $5,000. So far it has not been paid.

Chitara Plasencia was arrested last September in Brooklyn for possession of a firearm and she pled guilty. It looks like she was given probation. This arrest she was charged with assault. She was ROR'ed.

Tattiyana Johnson does not have appear to have any recent prior arrests. She was charged with assault and ROR'ed.

All three are scheduled to appear in court again on Friday."

Fries worth fighting over -

https://bel-fries.com/ .

They are 27, 25, and 23 years old, respectively.   :-\

There's a Reddit thread on this incident. 
https://www.reddit.com/r/nyc/comments/vsz40f/crazy_video_of_bel_fries_getting_trashed_by_a_mob/

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2022, 08:50:47 PM »

No idea how I missed this pearl but well fucking done.