Author Topic: muscle matters - my food, training, and everything else.  (Read 48041 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: muscle matters - my food, training, and everything else.
« Reply #400 on: July 14, 2022, 06:04:34 AM »
muscle matters, thanks for the larged sized images showing your face. Do you have any particular photoshop requests, or should I just work some magic?  8)

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • IFBB pro/lifetime natural
« Reply #401 on: July 14, 2022, 07:37:55 AM »
muscle matters, thanks for the larged sized images showing your face. Do you have any particular photoshop requests, or should I just work some magic?  8)

Do you best make us laugh hard!!

;D ;D

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: July 14, 2022, 09:11:17 AM »
Nice most muscular, great shots. You remind me of that cool hollywood stunt guy/actor Al Leong.

More

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: July 14, 2022, 09:22:15 AM »
I am absolutely not narrow. When taking a photo from a close distance your head will look bigger it is an optical illusion due to lens size as I am using the video to take the pics it is the wrong size lens for a closeup. If someone took the same photo from a greater distance with the correct lens my head would not look as large. But my shoulder width is great I have large shoulders.   My legs are getting bigger. My muscles are rounder at a heavier weight. Thinking weight doesn't matter is absurd. If you want to be a lean x weight you have to first get to that weight and then some. I have no desire to try and be the most aesthetically pleasing 200lb man I was there when I was younger. I am older now I do have imbalances and injuries. At this point it is about size. I am going to get bigger a lot bigger.

fuck off you idiot, you are either asthetically pleasing or you are not, and you sir are not

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: July 14, 2022, 09:40:37 AM »
Nice most muscular, great shots. You remind me of that cool hollywood stunt guy/actor Al Leong.

Good call

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: July 14, 2022, 09:46:01 AM »
I am absolutely not narrow. When taking a photo from a close distance your head will look bigger it is an optical illusion due to lens size as I am using the video to take the pics it is the wrong size lens for a closeup. If someone took the same photo from a greater distance with the correct lens my head would not look as large. But my shoulder width is great I have large shoulders.   My legs are getting bigger. My muscles are rounder at a heavier weight. Thinking weight doesn't matter is absurd. If you want to be a lean x weight you have to first get to that weight and then some. I have no desire to try and be the most aesthetically pleasing 200lb man I was there when I was younger. I am older now I do have imbalances and injuries. At this point it is about size. I am going to get bigger a lot bigger.

QFT

- You “look” narrow. This is not disputable. Every picture you’ve posted your head looks about 1/2 your width.
- Your muscle bellies are not round at all which makes you “look” stringy.
- Your legs “look” tiny. Zero sweep.

the door way is almost double your width
you muscles are all torn zero fullness
absolutely zero legs some sweep from site injections, zero hamstrings

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: July 14, 2022, 11:06:39 AM »

Have you tried using a selfie ring light?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #407 on: July 14, 2022, 11:23:23 AM »
QFT

- You “look” narrow. This is not disputable. Every picture you’ve posted your head looks about 1/2 your width.
- Your muscle bellies are not round at all which makes you “look” stringy.
- Your legs “look” tiny. Zero sweep.

the door way is almost double your width
you muscles are all torn zero fullness
absolutely zero legs some sweep from site injections, zero hamstrings

This is supposed to be MM thread not sure why you all insist on attacking me here. But lets have a little perspective. I went to a concert with friends last night. This is what I look like next to normal size men not 360lb arm wrestlers. I look like a fucking gorilla compared to these dudes and they are not small. I am twice their width not even close to narrow. The guy with the beer is what a normal 200lb man looks like. I am a full size 230lbs right now

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: July 14, 2022, 12:03:09 PM »
This is supposed to be MM thread not sure why you all insist on attacking me here. But lets have a little perspective. I went to a concert with friends last night. This is what I look like next to normal size men not 360lb arm wrestlers. I look like a fucking gorilla compared to these dudes and they are not small. I am twice their width not even close to narrow. The guy with the beer is what a normal 200lb man looks like. I am a full size 230lbs right now
Definitely mogging everyone on head side there!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #409 on: July 14, 2022, 12:07:10 PM »
It was also MM`s thread when he won his pro-card but you decided to hijack it and disparage his win.....low move even for you you jealous twat.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: July 14, 2022, 12:07:56 PM »
Cavernous Cranium Of Peace :D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: July 14, 2022, 12:24:41 PM »

I thought you said you gave up smoking weed. You look more baked then the person in Craig Titus’s trunk.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: July 14, 2022, 12:48:54 PM »
The meth head on the left is the same width.

hanky has the head of a pumpkin.

Confirmed.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #413 on: July 14, 2022, 01:46:52 PM »

You're a giant, Bhanky.

Post a couple more pics next to people your height or taller.  You are 5'10.5" right?

Are these other men about 5'4"? 

I am serious.  I want to see this comparison.

Can someone post pics from Bhanky's contest to compare him against similar weight men for frame size?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: July 14, 2022, 01:51:09 PM »
This is supposed to be MM thread not sure why you all insist on attacking me here. But lets have a little perspective. I went to a concert with my girlfriends friends last night. This is what I look like next to normal size men not 360lb arm wrestlers. I look like a fucking gorilla compared to these dudes and they are not small. I am twice their width not even close to narrow. The guy with the beer is what a normal 200lb man looks like. I am a full size 230lbs right now

dat fucking noggin

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #415 on: July 14, 2022, 01:57:52 PM »

Ok dude - no point in arguing with you. You have no self-awareness and you don’t see yourself as everyone else does. You placed dead last in every contest you’ve done and you will NEVER win a show. You are EXACTLY like that Lenny cat. That jive turkey was always hell bent on weighing as much as possible on stage. Your muscle bellies don’t get rounder as you gain weight but I’m sure you think you are full and round like Heath. The fact that you can’t see how narrow you are is just crazy, but you have major body dysmorphia. There is no helping you. Keep embarrassing yourself on stage.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #416 on: July 14, 2022, 02:04:54 PM »
dat fucking noggin

Not in his mind. When Brian looks in the mirror he doesn’t see his water head - he sees the tiny head dude from Beetlejuice. I know all of you vets have met those guys in the gym that don’t fit in (but gdamn they THINK they do) and they come hang around when we are prepping for a show or even just training in general. They may have a decent build but in their mind they are friggin Mr.O. Someone gives them a compliment and that’s all she wrote and they NEVER take any advice. Always having a comeback with some sht that we just laugh at when they finally walk away. Brian doesn’t get it l.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: July 14, 2022, 02:19:42 PM »
Peach Cobbler Cones

Ok so the contest was Saturday which means you weighed in Friday night at 154. What is todays weight?

My buddy was a national champion at 145lbs in high school wrestling. He weighed in Friday night for rhe Saturday tournament. He weighed 171lbs on Monday.

Your first 3 posts. If you really thought this was strictly about MM and HIS FOOD, TRAINING, ETC… only one of these would be acceptable but because you’re a gas lighter you try to deflect your behavior and blame everyone else for your actions. I’m sure this is common behavior in your relationships….

Also I can provide more evidence of you attempting to hijack this thread.

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #418 on: July 14, 2022, 04:22:02 PM »
Boston day 2.

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #419 on: July 14, 2022, 09:24:36 PM »
I went to bayshore athletic club in Boston for a quick pump workout today. It is a huge gym with tons of great equipments.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: July 15, 2022, 12:45:42 AM »
Last time I was in Boston I was doing the Mr. New England contest....as far as eating, all I ate was rice cakes,peanut butter and sweet potatoes....stuff you are probably sick of.  ;D

Have a great time brother.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #421 on: July 15, 2022, 03:41:38 AM »
Last time I was in Boston I was doing the Mr. New England contest....as far as eating, all I ate was rice cakes,peanut butter and sweet potatoes....stuff you are probably sick of.  ;D

Didn’t you say you went to that big tea party they had?

That’s probably not as funny as it is in my head… 😔

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #422 on: July 15, 2022, 06:05:51 AM »
I went to bayshore athletic club in Boston for a quick pump workout today. It is a huge gym with tons of great equipments.

Look at those arms!  You look great, Brother 8)

Disagree - I PMSL at the reference! ;D ;D ;D
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: July 15, 2022, 08:53:44 AM »

I got a chuckle out of it.  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: July 15, 2022, 08:54:54 AM »
Look at those arms!  You look great, Brother 8)

Disagree - I PMSL at the reference! ;D ;D ;D
Who asked you ?  >:(

:D