Author Topic: muscle matters - my food, training, and everything else.  (Read 48633 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: muscle matters - my food, training, and everything else.
« Reply #475 on: July 18, 2022, 06:30:51 AM »
Like you keep saying you are an IFBB Pro now which means your physique is now in the public domain and subject to review. Is that not what we do to IFBB Pros review their strengths and weaknesses and evaluate their physiques? IFBB Pro is a high standard, and your calves are not up to Par. Not hate simple fact. Maybe try training them because you can't wear extra thick knee high socks on stage to make them look bigger
You`re a straight up dickhead.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #476 on: July 18, 2022, 07:16:06 AM »
She is a Lawyer she makes more money than I do I am not supporting her. She also owns her own home that she is now renting. Women my age have kids just like I also have a kid. And one of her kids is already grown and out of the house the other goes to private boarding school. This is not a single mom on food stamps looking for a sugar daddy.

She must have mental problems then.

I'd be leery of her.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: July 18, 2022, 07:28:44 AM »
Gentlemen,

I know we all enjoy shooting the shit with bhank, while going back and forth with him on his adventures, but let's ALL try to not allow this thread to get hijacked, as the purpose of it was for "muscle matters" to share aspects of his food and training as an IFBB pro.

For those interested in that, please continue to share and do your thing. Other posts that are meant to just shit on the shared aspects of his preparation will likely be removed.

Just doing my part to keep thread starters comfortable in their own spaces, as I think many of you are enjoying learning some of the techniques used by an IFBB pro. Also, some of you have reached out to me in private asking if this thread can be cleaned up from all the bhank stuff, so while I won't erase anything so far, I just ask that we keep it geared towards the aspect of food and training as it pertains to muscle matters.

Have fun...

"1"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #478 on: July 18, 2022, 08:05:30 AM »
Gentlemen,

I know we all enjoy shooting the shit with bhank, while going back and forth with him on his adventures, but let's ALL try to not allow this thread to get hijacked, as the purpose of it was for "muscle matters" to share aspects of his food and training as an IFBB pro.

For those interested in that, please continue to share and do your thing. Other posts that are meant to just shit on the shared aspects of his preparation will likely be removed.

Just doing my part to keep thread starters comfortable in their own spaces, as I think many of you are enjoying learning some of the techniques used by an IFBB pro. Also, some of you have reached out to me in private asking if this thread can be cleaned up from all the bhank stuff, so while I won't erase anything so far, I just ask that we keep it geared towards the aspect of food and training as it pertains to muscle matters.

Have fun...

"1"

So if he is sharing his food and training as am IFBb pro how is his lack of training calves not relevant? Does MM believe calves are not important is that why he doesnt train them? Am I not asking about MM training or lack of trainign his calves? Does he believe calves dont matter?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #479 on: July 18, 2022, 08:10:55 AM »
So if he is sharing his food and training as am IFBb pro how is his lack of training calves not relevant? Does MM believe calves are not important is that why he doesnt train them? Am I not asking about MM training or lack of trainign his calves? Does he believe calves dont matter?
HEY FUCKHEAD HOW `BOUT YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU SILLY PRICK.

You just can`t stop can you?.....even when asked nicely

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • IFBB pro/lifetime natural
« Reply #480 on: July 18, 2022, 08:17:08 AM »

Who the fuck told you I don’t train my calves?

Why the fuck should I listen to you? Who are you? Did you ever win a bodybuilding show? Are you a pro? Your opinion is useless and worthless.

Again, this is my thread. You want to start your shit, go to have your own thread. You want to stay in my thread, just shut the fuck up and stay with my rule.

My thread, my calves, my post, none is your business. You like it or not, it won’t change anything. It won’t bring you an IFBB pro card, the only thing it brings to yourself is humiliation and ridicule. You fucking pathetic loser.

Keep posting shit, we all enjoy laughing at you.

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #481 on: July 18, 2022, 08:18:04 AM »
Gentlemen,

Have fun...

"1"

Thank you, OMR.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #482 on: July 18, 2022, 08:26:53 AM »

Why the fuck should I listen to you? Who are you? Did you ever win a bodybuilding show? Are you a pro? Your opinion is useless and worthless.

Again, this is my thread. You want to start your shit, go to have your own thread. You want to stay in my thread, just shut the fuck up and stay with my rule.

My thread, my calves, my post, none is your business. You like it or not, it won’t change anything. It won’t bring you an IFBB pro card, the only thing it brings to yourself is humiliation and ridicule. You fucking pathetic loser.

;D :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: July 18, 2022, 09:12:16 AM »
I live with a large nuclear family and my gf wants to get married so you are wrong on all counts other than the pro card. You however have no calves and never will personally I prefer calves to another card in my wallet.  Have you considered training them? Its reallt not thay difficult to do a couple sets of seated calf raises after your normal workout maybe try some hiking and biking? I find I get good calve stimulation just walking the beach

the only thing nuclear about your family is that you are a "ticking time bomb" ready to explode the fisrt time your girlfriend is on the phone and you need to make a call

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #484 on: July 18, 2022, 10:02:59 AM »
If you're asian, does that mean you pronounce your getbig handle as muscle mattels?   ;D

What was your precontest weight before you dieted down and what was it on the day of?

Can you post a sample pre contest diet day?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #485 on: July 18, 2022, 10:32:59 AM »

Hahahhaa - Muscle Matters bringing the smackdown... ;D

T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: July 18, 2022, 11:04:30 AM »
Nice calves.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #487 on: July 18, 2022, 12:42:21 PM »
Nice calves.

Yeah, they look good there.

Besides, let's not bullshit here: the IFBB doesn't seem to give a damn about lower leg development, and hasn't for a long time.  Iain (SP?) Valliere just won another show, and his calves appeared to be surgically removed.  I've not seen such a lack of calf development since I trained at a Gold's with a guy we called Stilts.  He was a huge black dude, 40ish, 290+, and he could easily flat bench 405 for reps, supposedly clean (though he admitted to juicing his ass off from 17 to 38).

Stilts had no calves, which is to say, NO calves whatsoever.  His legs were of uniform circumference from his ankles to his knees.  It was almost comical to watch him waddle about, supporting a huge upper half on those pipe cleaners.

Ahh, memories :)

I'd tell the tale of Hippy, an employee that worked at the first gym I joined at 14, but this ain't the thread, and I've already digressed too much!

Muscle matters, you have your meals rather well covered :)  Would you be so kind as to take us through a training session or two?

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #488 on: July 18, 2022, 12:52:19 PM »
New bag from my wife.

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #489 on: July 18, 2022, 12:53:26 PM »
Yeah, they look good there.

Besides, let's not bullshit here: the IFBB doesn't seem to give a damn about lower leg development, and hasn't for a long time.  Iain (SP?) Valliere just won another show, and his calves appeared to be surgically removed.  I've not seen such a lack of calf development since I trained at a Gold's with a guy we called Stilts.  He was a huge black dude, 40ish, 290+, and he could easily flat bench 405 for reps, supposedly clean (though he admitted to juicing his ass off from 17 to 38).

Stilts had no calves, which is to say, NO calves whatsoever.  His legs were of uniform circumference from his ankles to his knees.  It was almost comical to watch him waddle about, supporting a huge upper half on those pipe cleaners.

Ahh, memories :)

I'd tell the tale of Hippy, an employee that worked at the first gym I joined at 14, but this ain't the thread, and I've already digressed too much!

Muscle matters, you have your meals rather well covered :)  Would you be so kind as to take us through a training session or two?

I have tons of training videos, I will upload them one by one online soon.

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #490 on: July 18, 2022, 01:00:24 PM »
If you're asian, does that mean you pronounce your getbig handle as muscle mattels?   ;D

What was your precontest weight before you dieted down and what was it on the day of?

Can you post a sample pre contest diet day?

Noting wong with my Asian accent.  ;D

I was 176lbs before starting preparing the show. My bodyweight was 152.6 at the weight in. After carbbed up, I was 162lbs on stage.

Here is what I ate a day for the show. Sometimes I would switched to 1 or 2 days with high carbs, usually 200g more carbs a day.

Meal 1:
3 x omega 3 enriched  eggs & 4 egg whites 200g white rice, 50g of blueberry, 1 banana

Meal 2: 200g white rice, 180g cooked chicken breast(grilled), 90g  green beans & tbsp olive oil

Meal 3: 200 g yellow sweet potato
180g cooked chicken breast(grilled), 90g  green beans

Meal 4 : 150g white rice, 180g ground beef pr salmon (93%)
80g green beans,
100g fruit

Meal 5: 150g cooked white rice, 180g cooked chicken breast(grilled), 80g green beans,
1 medium banana

Morning continue 1cup of water with greens powder,
Multi
bcaa powder
vitamin C powder
Vitamin D 5,000iu with a meal
1 gallon of water daily

Intra workout:
20g protein from whey

CARDIO: 40 minutes treadmill after training. 40 minutes fated in the morning after got up.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: July 18, 2022, 01:03:38 PM »
Calves look great.

Training and diet on point.

Happy with life and humble.

Hasn't blamed anyone for anything.

IFBB Pro.

No wonder a certain loser hates you. ;)

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #492 on: July 18, 2022, 01:05:31 PM »
Here is my back training log before the show.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: July 18, 2022, 01:11:33 PM »
Here is what I ate a day for the show. Sometimes I would switched to 1 or 2 days with high carbs, usually 200g more carbs a day.

Do you recommend taking any Adderall to help you focus before the show?

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #494 on: July 18, 2022, 01:14:22 PM »
Do you recommend taking any Adderall to help you focus before the show?

I don’t take nothing, sorry, I don’t even know what adderall is.

At backstage, I only ate rice cakes, peanut butter, Reese’s cup and banana to keep me full.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: July 18, 2022, 01:18:09 PM »
I don’t take nothing, sorry, I don’t even know what adderall is.

At backstage, I only ate rice cakes, peanut butter, Reese’s cup and banana to keep me full.
No wine for vascularity?

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #496 on: July 18, 2022, 01:20:25 PM »
No wine for vascularity?
Whisky is better. Wine is for bums

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #497 on: July 18, 2022, 01:22:26 PM »
New bag from my wife.

Thats awesome MM.
You guys seem to be living life on your terms, and having a blast!
Good for you!

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #498 on: July 18, 2022, 01:25:30 PM »
No wine for vascularity?

I don’t drink, so never thought about it.

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #499 on: July 18, 2022, 01:26:50 PM »
Thats awesome MM.
You guys seem to be living life on your terms, and having a blast!
Good for you!

Thank you, this pro card win is huge for both of us, especially how much my wife sacrificed for me. We truly just want to enjoy more of our life now.