Author Topic: muscle matters - my food, training, and everything else.  (Read 48126 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: muscle matters - my food, training, and everything else.
« Reply #550 on: July 19, 2022, 10:15:36 AM »
He`s a clown who think he has a great physique when it is simply below being mediocre.

He`s lean,but anybody would be if they were on GH,500 mgs. of Test year round, Anadrol 50 and Arimidex........not impressed and doen`t know how to be humble.

NPC judges read this board and that will be his final mistake if he ever competes again.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #551 on: July 19, 2022, 10:22:53 AM »
I mentioned physiques Mm is the one making it personal with vulgarity and family calling me a criminal drug addict and attacking my family life when i mentioned his weight and calves. If he is going to spread nasty lies about me then no I am not going to let him pretend to be some kind of expert pro bodybuilder for beating 2 guys at 154lbs. He is the same height as Nick walker for fuck sake he isnt even big enough for classic 154lbs isnt fucking bodybuilding he aint no Pro bodybuilder

He said no lies.. i agree with MM.

you have no job
you have multiple convictions.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #552 on: July 19, 2022, 01:09:47 PM »
MM is an IFBB Pro.  He will carry this with him always.

Heckuva accomplishment.

Congrats to MM.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #553 on: July 19, 2022, 01:13:24 PM »
MM owning hanky's feeble mind into oblivion.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #554 on: July 19, 2022, 03:04:35 PM »
MM owning hanky's feeble mind into oblivion.

MM is simply Superior

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: July 19, 2022, 04:16:55 PM »
MM is the man....new IFBB PRO.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #556 on: July 19, 2022, 04:26:56 PM »
Hey Hanky here`s the respect I receive from REAL bodybuilders....Matt Dufresne sent me this on Facebook....Matt won the Teen America,the Short Class in the Jr. Mr. America,won the USA,won the Mr. America,and won the NABBA Universe....he knew what I weighed also.....gonna cry and insult me now too,not that you don`t already,just wanted to show you this so you could melt a bit more like your quivering liver:

Matt DuFresne
Tim Wescott cut some teeth with Jeff King and I as well as many other amazing bodybuilders from Springfield MA. Tim undersells how good he was himself.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #557 on: July 19, 2022, 04:49:04 PM »
Hey Hanky here`s the respect I receive from REAL bodybuilders....Matt Dufresne sent me this on Facebook....Matt won the Teen America,the Short Class in the Jr. Mr. America,won the USA,won the Mr. America,and won the NABBA Universe....he knew what I weighed also.....gonna cry and insult me now too,not that you don`t already,just wanted to show you this so you could melt a bit more like your quivering liver:

Matt DuFresne
Tim Wescott cut some teeth with Jeff King and I as well as many other amazing bodybuilders from Springfield MA. Tim undersells how good he was himself.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #558 on: July 19, 2022, 05:04:36 PM »

Matt DuFresne

“ The Duffer!” …..met him and Jeff (neckzilla “) King a few times!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #559 on: July 19, 2022, 05:09:44 PM »
I live with a large nuclear family and my gf wants to get married so you are wrong on all counts other than the pro card. You however have no calves and never will personally I prefer calves to another card in my wallet.  Have you considered training them? Its reallt not thay difficult to do a couple sets of seated calf raises after your normal workout maybe try some hiking and biking? I find I get good calve stimulation just walking the beach

Aren't there only four of you much of the time, except when your son is there? I guess the concept of what constitutes a large family varies based on one's history. My wife had four siblings. To me that is borderline large. I was an only child prior to age 14 when my sisters were adopted. My family didn't seem large.

Do people’s calves ever noticeably change as they gain muscle? Seems to me calves and forearms are a good indicator of our genetic physical makeup. Both my parents were thin. Even when I weighed 225 lbs. my forearms and calves were comparatively small. At 175 lbs. they are symmetrical with the rest of my physique.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #560 on: July 19, 2022, 05:14:03 PM »
Aren't there only four of you much of the time, except when your son is there? I guess the concept of what constitutes a large family varies based on one's history. My wife had four siblings. To me that is borderline large. I was an only child prior to age 14 when my sisters were adopted. My family didn't seem large.

Do people’s calves ever noticeably change as they gain muscle? Seems to me calves and forearms are a good indicator of our genetic physical makeup. Both my parents were thin. Even when I weighed 225 lbs. my forearms and calves were comparatively small. At 175 lbs. they are symmetrical with the rest of my physique.

4 People full time in the summer, 5 people part time, 1 rooster and 3 chickens full time, 3 cats full time, 1 dog. Both my mother and her parents also live in town and visit regularly. The house seems very full considering I lived alone for years. Your forearms absolutely grow in proportion with your arms. Calves are a little trickier as they seem to respond more to volume cardio type training than weights

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #561 on: July 19, 2022, 05:18:47 PM »

Jesus you guys have some real photoshop skills got me looking like a cross eyed Beavis now

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #562 on: July 19, 2022, 05:31:47 PM »
Jesus you guys have some real photoshop skills got me looking like a cross eyed Beavis now

What was this mug shot for?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: July 19, 2022, 05:36:53 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: July 19, 2022, 06:30:17 PM »
“ The Duffer!” …..met him and Jeff (neckzilla “) King a few times!
Both good friends and great guys.

When I went back to Massachusettes from Port St. Lucie Fla.,I had no coin,no car, and no job....I called up Matt who owns a Golds Gym....he said to come train and not to worry about payment.

When I got there I showed him my class win pics from the Southern States and he said I looked great and asked who trained me and did my diet....I said I did dude.  :D

Anyway I had to take two buses there and two back in two feet of snow 6 days a week....when I got a job and went to pay Matt what I owed him he refused to take any money no matter how many times I insisted that he do so........now that`s a good guy right there, and man he looked fucking great.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: July 19, 2022, 06:31:41 PM »

Good photoshop work. I was going to ask you if you were cross eyed when I first saw this photo posted but thought better of it since it would be rude of me to do that. I take it you are not cross eyed. That's good because it is not flattering. Hair looks good though. Best I've seen so far.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #567 on: July 19, 2022, 06:51:56 PM »

Matt DuFresne

He was a beast and that is quite a compliment coming from him.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: July 19, 2022, 06:54:25 PM »
He was a beast and that is quite a compliment coming from him.
Yes it is......I`ve known him since he was a kid....he went out with the gym owners daughter back then.

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • IFBB pro/lifetime natural
« Reply #569 on: July 19, 2022, 07:18:00 PM »
First time back to Texas road house in years.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #570 on: July 19, 2022, 07:39:58 PM »
Another small lol bber,trained with kev levrone in 90s ,turned pro as a lightweight never competed as pro,jack smith .

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: July 20, 2022, 02:05:58 AM »
Another small lol bber,trained with kev levrone in 90s ,turned pro as a lightweight never competed as pro,jack smith .
Man, I forgot all about Jack Smith....he looed awesome.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #572 on: July 20, 2022, 04:06:23 AM »
never heard of him. wasn´t Mr O so who cares  :D

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: July 20, 2022, 05:25:35 AM »
First time back to Texas road house in years.

Living it up, bro.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #574 on: July 20, 2022, 06:35:12 AM »

facially a bit like MM