Author Topic: muscle matters - my food, training, and everything else.  (Read 48183 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: muscle matters - my food, training, and everything else.
« Reply #275 on: July 11, 2022, 03:53:18 AM »
Bhank, what do you think caused this insecurity? Why are you so obsessed with portraying yourself as some sort of 'big buy'? You're short and small framed. How much do you honestly think you'd weigh without the testosterone, Anadrol, and all the other bioidentical hormones you've done throughout your life?

I am 511 and 225lbs this am with abs I am hardly short or small framed

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: July 11, 2022, 03:54:25 AM »
You are a naturally small person. If you wanted to, You EASILY could weigh 150LBS.

I nearly fucking died cutting to 195lbs my godamn organs were shutting down and you guys think I can just drop another 20-30lbs it's nonsense I am 225lbs right now and lean I can't just drop 75lbs

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #277 on: July 11, 2022, 04:06:02 AM »
Even you feet look soft small and out of shape. Mine are massive lean and vascular but at least you are starting to put on some weight

Yet, he’s an IFBB pro and you have failed in that endeavor.
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: July 11, 2022, 04:25:17 AM »
Yet, he’s an IFBB pro and you have failed in that endeavor.

I did one show which was not an IFBB qualifier, so I have hardly failed at something I have not yet attempted. Also, my digestion is the best it has been in years right now my morning weight is good I am not stuffing myself not going up and down very stable and solid right now. Feeling damn good so really not worried about a lightweight. My goal is not to win a pro card as a lightheavy or classic but to be stronger and bigger than I have been previously. I have been 225lbs and shredded previously I am just about there now. I have pressed 365 I have squatted 405 I have weighed 230lbs I have had 19 inch arms. I want to get there again then go forward not backward. The way my stomach and digestion is feeling I believe that will happen now but it is a slow game of ounces and inches from here just need to stay healthy and keep training time will take care of the rest. Have a knee brace on today as my toddler came into the weight room this weekend and kept asking me to lift this lift that and show him how things worked and he asked me to use the piece of equipment that previously tore my meniscus and who can deny their sons request.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: July 11, 2022, 04:56:40 AM »
I did one show which was not an IFBB qualifier, so I have hardly failed at something I have not yet attempted. Also, my digestion is the best it has been in years right now my morning weight is good I am not stuffing myself not going up and down very stable and solid right now. Feeling damn good so really not worried about a lightweight. My goal is not to win a pro card as a lightheavy or classic but to be stronger and bigger than I have been previously. I have been 225lbs and shredded previously I am just about there now. I have pressed 365 I have squatted 405 I have weighed 230lbs I have had 19 inch arms. I want to get there again then go forward not backward. The way my stomach and digestion is feeling I believe that will happen now but it is a slow game of ounces and inches from here just need to stay healthy and keep training time will take care of the rest. Have a knee brace on today as my toddler came into the weight room this weekend and kept asking me to lift this lift that and show him how things worked and he asked me to use the piece of equipment that previously tore my meniscus and who can deny their sons request.

So I guess the 405 squat  is delayed for another week.

You will get there

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #280 on: July 11, 2022, 04:56:53 AM »
I nearly fucking died cutting to 195lbs my godamn organs were shutting down and you guys think I can just drop another 20-30lbs it's nonsense I am 225lbs right now and lean I can't just drop 75lbs

It's simple. Just 'control your physiology.'

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: July 11, 2022, 05:20:19 AM »

That's what you get for taking drugs from your maid.

you will be competitive at 175

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: July 11, 2022, 05:22:16 AM »
You are a naturally small person. If you wanted to, You EASILY could weigh 150LBS.

It is physically impossible for Bhanky to weigh less than 185 lbs.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: July 11, 2022, 07:03:34 AM »

So you’re bigger and stronger than you’ve ever been BUT you’re also injured because your 2 year old asked you to show him how something works.

Because you couldn’t deny his request……. Based on this post alone you seem pretty bright.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #284 on: July 11, 2022, 07:15:11 AM »

You’re nowhere near either of those measurements.

Your all drugs and bullshit. You fucking liar.

Don’t blame your kid for your failures in life, God only knows how disappointed that kid will be when he grows up enough to realize what a piece of shit you are.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #285 on: July 11, 2022, 07:19:40 AM »
Even you feet look soft small and out of shape. Mine are massive lean and vascular but at least you are starting to put on some weight
FEET.....what a fucking tard.....lean,massive,vascular FEET  ???...............Jesus Christ man anything to be one up on someone especially an IFBB PRO!

You`re a sad individual man....just fucking sad.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: July 11, 2022, 07:24:32 AM »
That`s because you tried to do a two day prep dumbass.  LOL  ;D

I`d hate to see you as a REAL bodybuilder do a few months of  REAL dieting, REAL training, and REAL cardo....you`d end up in the emergency room you wuss.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: July 11, 2022, 07:26:14 AM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: July 11, 2022, 07:26:39 AM »

You’re on three grams of steroids a week and you wouldn’t be stage ready at 180 lbs.

Properly stage ready - not that baby shit soft, waterlogged, muscleless crap you showed up with and placed last in your last putrid attempt at “bodybuilding.”

Tell us those stories again about taking Anadrol for anemia and squatting 405 lbs for reps.

Fucking wifebeating liar.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #289 on: July 11, 2022, 07:28:05 AM »

70.5 inches.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: July 11, 2022, 07:30:00 AM »
Who gives a flying fuck....it`s how you look bloat bag.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: July 11, 2022, 07:34:15 AM »
The Bullshitter Hankins’ 19-inch arms are just like his 19-inch neck.

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • IFBB pro/lifetime natural
« Reply #292 on: July 11, 2022, 07:46:43 AM »
That`s because you tried to do a two day prep dumbass.  LOL  ;D

I`d hate to see you as a REAL bodybuilder do a few months of  REAL dieting, REAL training, and REAL cardo....you`d end up in the emergency room you wuss.

This is what I did for cardio every week during this four months of prepping for NPC Universe.

With extra 50 lbs of weight with weighted best, weighted belt and ankle weight.

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #293 on: July 11, 2022, 07:48:32 AM »
With extra weight for cardio

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: July 11, 2022, 07:52:57 AM »
Who gives a flying fuck....it`s how you look bloat bag.

Yeah but I am not bloated either

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: July 11, 2022, 07:53:45 AM »
This is what I did for cardio every week during this four months of prepping for NPC Universe.

With extra 50 lbs of weight with weighted best, weighted belt and ankle weight.
That`s because you are a REAL BODYBUILDER, and skipping cardio and diet is why Hanky got four last place medals and you earned an IFBB PRO CARD!

He thinks it`s easy to win or place because he weighs a certain amount but neglects to put in the hard work......competeitive bodybuilding is too tough for him.....

Personally I love contest prep for sixteen weeks.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: July 11, 2022, 07:57:38 AM »
 IFBB PRO CARD!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: July 11, 2022, 07:58:39 AM »
With extra weight for cardio
Nice bro....your dedication and hard work certainly paid off.

IFBB PRO CARD!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: July 11, 2022, 07:59:48 AM »
Yeah but I am not bloated either
Dude, you`re carrying a lot of fluid.....it how in your face but that`s for you to deal with or tolerate.

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #299 on: July 11, 2022, 08:01:49 AM »
That`s because you are a REAL BODYBUILDER, and skipping cardio and diet is why Hanky got four last place medals and you earned an IFBB PRO CARD!

He thinks it`s easy to win or place because he weigh a certain amount but neglects to put in the hard work......competeitive bodybuilding is too tough for him.....

personally I love contest prep for sixteen weeks.

When you get used to the exhaustion, depletion, hunger and moodiness, the whole process of prepping a show is actually a really valuable process to test your body, mentality, fortitude and will power.

When the show is over, when you reach the goal you want, looking back to the whole prepping process, everything you put your effort into is worth more than everything you think.