Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 146648 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #1050 on: August 05, 2022, 04:04:23 PM »
There are only two ways to know for sure.  You either post it up on this thread or re-send it to Prime with you face showing so he can officially vouch that it's yours.

Why?

Lol

Why?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1051 on: August 05, 2022, 04:04:30 PM »
There are only two ways to know for sure.  You either post it up on this thread or re-send it to Prime with you face showing so he can officially vouch that it's yours.

I can do that.

But I just realized something...my dick is way too stiff to post a picture of it here. It's way too stiff.

If I recall correctly, the average age of a Getbigger is 71 and homosexual.

Heart attacks will be had if some members see how stiff it is.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1052 on: August 05, 2022, 04:05:11 PM »
Why?

Lol

Why?

He's not wrong.

But the pictures will prompt vaccine-induced heart attacks.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1053 on: August 05, 2022, 04:05:26 PM »
I can do that.

But I just realized something...my dick is way too stiff to post a picture of it here. It's way too stiff.

Have your camera ready and as soon as it starts to deflate just a little, snap off a pic. 

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1054 on: August 05, 2022, 04:17:34 PM »

This is true. The initial Mattsturbation video appears to have been all for naught. Prime did not confirm that it was Matt, did not confirm that it was 6.45 inches, and did not confirm the Peter North loads. A second video sent to Prime appears necessary.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1055 on: August 05, 2022, 04:21:58 PM »
I want to get a few bragging videos taken while I'm strong.

I'll allow myself one such set per workout. Though I did two yesterday - the dumbbell set you saw + 225x22 on the flat bench.

I don't want to overly deviate from the hypertrophy plan. That said...I am ok with one throwaway set per workout.

I do want to get some decent strength videos in. It's incredible, because I'm not training for strength...gear makes everything come easier. God, natural bodybuilding sucks. Natural strength training is not bad.

I'm still sitting around 205. These pictures were after my back workout today - I have to laugh at the comments of people who thought I couldn't get above 170. Yeah, that wasn't a conscious health decision on my part or anything.  ::)

I think a tan would make me look leaner, but I hate the sun:

I get it. You look pretty damn good in those pics and we know you are very strong. How much longer you running the abombs? Also still at 17mgs a day or 12.5?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1056 on: August 05, 2022, 05:16:44 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1057 on: August 05, 2022, 05:23:29 PM »

Bravo.  Somewhere a drunken Shizzo is coming up for air on whoever's cock he's sucking and smiling.   ;)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1058 on: August 05, 2022, 05:29:15 PM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1059 on: August 05, 2022, 05:29:39 PM »
Bravo.  Somewhere a drunken Shizzo is coming up for air on whoever's cock he's sucking and smiling.   ;)

A little bit early in the evening for that…

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1060 on: August 05, 2022, 05:35:01 PM »
This is true. The initial Mattsturbation video appears to have been all for naught. Prime did not confirm that it was Matt, did not confirm that it was 6.45 inches, and did not confirm the Peter North loads. A second video sent to Prime appears necessary.

Isn’t it obvious that this pic was taken mid-stroke in Matt Canning’s jerkoff video?

You can literally see the look of determination in his vacant eyes and his need to impress Primehomosexual.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1061 on: August 05, 2022, 05:38:43 PM »
A local artists rendition of Mr. C.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1062 on: August 05, 2022, 06:53:09 PM »
Yes, I agree.

Honestly, when I did the lift, I was like - this seems like decent form. Then I watched the video, and realized I probably had two more inches to go. I guess I was so eager to get back to my 12 rep former PR. And if I'm bench pressing 315 for reps...that should be doable, right?

But no - it's a totally different movement. I may well have the strength, but I need to train my CNS for that range of motion.

I'll get it next time.

Interestingly, I did get 225x22 on the flat bench later - which was my 8th set for the day, so I wasn't exactly fresh. I also did full [bounced, obviously] reps, without *too* much back arching.

So I can understand why I predicted a stronger dumbbell press - my flat bench seems strong enough to support a solid dumbbell press with clean form for 12 reps with that weight.

But no.

I need to acclimate my CNS.

Though I'm a bit eager to get that 225x30 bench. I mean, shoot - it's not *that* much higher than my lifetime natural best...and I'd like to get it on video while I can.

Honestly, I just want to get a solid video showing my pressing strength. Be it 225x25+ reps, 315x10+ reps, or heavy dumbbells.

That said, I've really been focused on hypertrophy, and taking the advice of people on here for chest development. I just always have that...you know...that push to be strong.

IMO, strength is more sustainable off gear than muscle mass is. As strength is not just muscle, but tendons and ligaments, etc.

I don't think my current look is sustainable off sauce. I DO feel my current strength absolutely is.

I've been stronger at 170 before, lol. Or...roughly as strong. I do enjoy looking like this though. Women like it more too. But it will only be a summertime thing for me.

Again not trying to be a dick trying to help but No No No you did not have 2 more inches to go. Your hands should be in your armpits at the bottom. If your elbows were 90 you would have the length of your foream to go they are above 90 degrees. This is not even close you literally have a foot lower to go not 2 inches. Dont even start with saying you cant due to flexibilty drop the weight in half and learn the movement. This is just wrong total garbage.  I took 3 pics of the bottom of your reps. You dont even start to engage the chest until those elbows go below 90 and they never do. This hands should be below your chest in your armpits on the side and they are a full foeram length above it. These are not even close to proper reps. You will never develop your chest with this shit. Again not trying to be a dick but its really bad drop the weight in half and learn the lift. You should be using about 75lbs tops based on this video. keep the dumbells horizontal bring them wide and outside stretching the chest hands in your armpits at the bottom dumbells flat on the chest shoulder blades rolled back chest up then squeeze and press. You did not do a single rep this is the shit 20 year old fratboys do not trained 40 year old lifters

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1063 on: August 05, 2022, 09:25:03 PM »

Again not trying to be a dick trying to help but No No No you did not have 2 more inches to go. Your hands should be in your armpits at the bottom. If your elbows were 90 you would have the length of your foream to go they are above 90 degrees. This is not even close you literally have a foot lower to go not 2 inches. Dont even start with saying you cant due to flexibilty drop the weight in half and learn the movement. This is just wrong total garbage.  I took 3 pics of the bottom of your reps. You dont even start to engage the chest until those elbows go below 90 and they never do. This hands should be below your chest in your armpits on the side and they are a full foeram length above it. These are not even close to proper reps. You will never develop your chest with this shit. Again not trying to be a dick but its really bad drop the weight in half and learn the lift. You should be using about 75lbs tops based on this video. keep the dumbells horizontal bring them wide and outside stretching the chest hands in your armpits at the bottom dumbells flat on the chest shoulder blades rolled back chest up then squeeze and press. You did not do a single rep this is the shit 20 year old fratboys do not trained 40 year old lifters

Teach us.

Show proper squat form please.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1064 on: August 05, 2022, 09:55:35 PM »

Teach us.

Show proper squat form please.

Pot meet kettle

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1065 on: August 06, 2022, 01:10:22 AM »
I can do that.

WHY?? Just why man?   You are so fckn awkward

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1066 on: August 06, 2022, 01:35:11 AM »
Just before I add anything - like videos of me warming up with Walter Sobchak's workout - I just want to point out that steroids are just the finishing 1% touch:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1067 on: August 06, 2022, 01:44:01 AM »
Walter Sobchak thought that I was struggling to weigh over 170-lb when all along, I purposely selected to stay at that weight for health reasons. HAHAHAHAHAHA, yeah...like I couldn't be 220-lb by the end of the month if I wanted that.

What an absolute loser.

Making fun of me for purposely selecting to be a healthy body weight. Meanwhile, I can lift more than that loser at 163 than he can at 263. So in his pathetic mind he had to pretend I couldn't get any bigger or stronger than I was, because accepting reality would mean he'd have to accept that other men are stronger than him despite being way lighter.

Not just a loser - what kind of a stupid asshole takes a person's personal health choice, and uses it to make fun of the obvious strength constraint that arises as a result of it?

Well, Walter Sobchak - I'm 205 now, and I may choose to go up to 220. And now I'll destroy you in any lift, and keep getting stronger until I CHOOSE to go down in weight - and when I do, I'll maintain most of my strength, which will all be lifts you can't do.

Yeah, I could never gain weight [/Sarcasm - meanwhile, I skip roughly ever other day on Anadrol because I'm up 24-lb, and didn't want to gain 40].

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1068 on: August 06, 2022, 01:56:05 AM »
WHY?? Just why man?   You are so fckn awkward

I'm just joking around.

But since you asked - someone else said I get mad being accused of being gay.

No, man - it's not that.

I get mad when people question my claims, whatever they are, when I can prove those claims.

I posted my dumbbell bench video and got called out on it. It was not the form I intended.

I'll get it next time.

But we need to grant that one way or another, I'll prove my claims.

I'll get a 225x25 bench on video next week, and I'm really hoping I can get that for 30 reps before the month is over.

I just want to prove all my claims.

I don't appreciate being accused of being weak, having a small dick, etc.

And what can I do to stop such comments, except verify my cock size?

Would you want to be accused of having a small cock, MM?

[to my knowledge, no one ever accused you of this, but would you appreciate it?]

I'm willing and able to available to prove all my claims.

Maybe I can get a good 550-lb deadlift video up too - I just didn't want to push the strength stuff while on gear, as I heard injury risk is elevated. But I do want to prove to Getbig that I'm truthful.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1069 on: August 06, 2022, 01:56:36 AM »

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1070 on: August 06, 2022, 02:09:38 AM »

I don't appreciate being accused of being weak, having a small dick, etc.

And what can I do to stop such comments, except verify my cock size?

Who questioned your cock and load size? There was discussion of your nose and you randomly chimed in with something like "Also I'm sending a a video to prime to prove my cock size and peter North loads"

Again where and when did anyone question this? Sending the video to Prime felt more like something you wanted to do. You forced the video on him. It was homo, very homo!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1071 on: August 06, 2022, 02:25:31 AM »
Walter Sobchak thought that I was struggling to weigh over 170-lb when all along, I purposely selected to stay at that weight for health reasons. HAHAHAHAHAHA, yeah...like I couldn't be 220-lb by the end of the month if I wanted that.

What an absolute loser.

Making fun of me for purposely selecting to be a healthy body weight. Meanwhile, I can lift more than that loser at 163 than he can at 263. So in his pathetic mind he had to pretend I couldn't get any bigger or stronger than I was, because accepting reality would mean he'd have to accept that other men are stronger than him despite being way lighter.

Not just a loser - what kind of a stupid asshole takes a person's personal health choice, and uses it to make fun of the obvious strength constraint that arises as a result of it?

Well, Walter Sobchak - I'm 205 now, and I may choose to go up to 220. And now I'll destroy you in any lift, and keep getting stronger until I CHOOSE to go down in weight - and when I do, I'll maintain most of my strength, which will all be lifts you can't do.

Yeah, I could never gain weight [/Sarcasm - meanwhile, I skip roughly ever other day on Anadrol because I'm up 24-lb, and didn't want to gain 40].

You actually look huge there Matt.  Really wish you'd have used the sustanon as well.  As for your chest issues.....After you do your ego lifting I'd suggest adding light weight pump sets - incline, flat and decline. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1072 on: August 06, 2022, 05:22:34 AM »
Pot meet kettle

Well that is a squat not a dumbell press. My dumbell pressing technique has been perfect for decades. I was just getting back into squats when that video was taken. However after reviewing the video I did exactly what I am telling Matt he needs to do. I set my ego aside I lightened the weight and I increased my range of motion and fixed my form. I then slowly brought the weight back up. Can Matt do the same with his bench? I doubt it as he talks about getting it the 120s next week instead of dropping the weight considerably and fixing his form first.

Also may I suggest getting a girlfriend is a better way to prove adequate cock size vs sending jerk off videos to men

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1073 on: August 06, 2022, 07:48:00 AM »
Well that is a squat not a dumbell press. My dumbell pressing technique has been perfect for decades. I was just getting back into squats when that video was taken. However after reviewing the video I did exactly what I am telling Matt he needs to do. I set my ego aside I lightened the weight and I increased my range of motion and fixed my form. I then slowly brought the weight back up. Can Matt do the same with his bench? I doubt it as he talks about getting it the 120s next week instead of dropping the weight considerably and fixing his form first.

Also may I suggest getting a girlfriend is a better way to prove adequate cock size vs sending jerk off videos to men

So you know how to dumbbell press properly, can give advice on technique for the movement BUT tore a pec shutting a car door?

That’s for the advice but you’re better off offering Matt drug and diet advice. lol

Honestly you should offer investing advice, we would at least believe you know what you’re talking about.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1074 on: August 06, 2022, 07:53:50 AM »

I don’t even know why I do this to myself and I watch these videos.

In your 315 for one rep squat video that you shakily and unsteadily walk out from the rack you’re saying you lightened the weight? On a one rep max? What is your advice for Matt, do singles?