Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 146569 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #1025 on: August 04, 2022, 03:25:24 PM »

With all this penis talk I think we should all take a break and enjoy some spotted dick in the can !!   :D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1026 on: August 04, 2022, 03:26:11 PM »
Wow, 1,000 replies.  :o

Once again, the link showing what that fucking phaggot Walter Sobchak can't do:

Dumb phaggot.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg0tpG3gyXL/
Why do max weight leg presses Matt? Legs need high reps. I can see you testing yourself with a max squat but leg press?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1027 on: August 04, 2022, 03:30:02 PM »
Blush x 2

Thing to remember Abe, is that me, you, Rambone and ThisIsOverload have all pledged to cross c0cks and plug holes - that bonds men in ways other 'normals' just can't comprehend... ... ... 8)

I'm telling you right here, right now:  You boys should be really grateful I'm stuck over here on this side of this pond, because I am persistent, persuasive and morally bankrupt...  I would have already talked you into a whole load of 'The Honeymoon' level fuckerys, believe me... ;D

The 4 Horsemen:  Crossing cawks and plugging holes since 2021!  If you cross the pond, I'll have t-shirts made up for the 4 of us to wear. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1028 on: August 04, 2022, 03:52:31 PM »
I'm saying that she looks to be in awe of Crocodile Dundee's...knife?

She's not even looking at the knife.  She's looking at the person attempting to mug them.

You're now imagining cock in places it would never exist.
Y

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1029 on: August 04, 2022, 03:58:23 PM »
Who knows if it was his or someone else's? Not I.

And this is what we appreciate about you Prime. A friend sends you a masturbation video, and after collecting yourself, you’re still keenly aware enough to realize you can not, in good conscience, proclaim to know if it is indeed your friends genitalia.

People will say what they want but you are a man of principle and conviction.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1030 on: August 04, 2022, 06:49:34 PM »
Wow, 1,000 replies.  :o

Once again, the link showing what that fucking phaggot Walter Sobchak can't do:

Dumb phaggot.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg0tpG3gyXL/

Solid progress Matt.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1031 on: August 04, 2022, 08:43:47 PM »
Today, I wasn't able to get the 12 clean reps with 120-lb dumbbells, or 15 sloppy reps. I ended up getting 12 sloppy reps:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg3Jxskg5Ym/

^ I had to dump the dumbbells at the end. That's something I try not to do, but...I couldn't finish the set cleanly. Ah well.

Well I was a bit disappointed with the set above, I went on to do 225-lb on the bench press for 22 reps. Meaning, I'll get 225x25 next week, and be on the road to 225x30 by the end of the month.

Hopefully I'll be able to get 315x15...but I may not want to push it [as I have been told that injury risk is elevated on cycle, as ligaments and tendons don't strengthen proportionally with muscle mass].

Either way, these are all lifts that Walter Sobchak couldn't even DREAM about doing.

I warm up with Walter Sobchak's workout.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1032 on: August 04, 2022, 08:51:01 PM »
Today, I wasn't able to get the 12 clean reps with 120-lb dumbbells, or 15 sloppy reps. I ended up getting 12 sloppy reps:

^ I had to dump the dumbbells at the end. That's something I try not to do, but...I couldn't finish the set cleanly. Ah well.

Well I was a bit disappointed with the set above, I went on to do 225-lb on the bench press for 22 reps. Meaning, I'll get 225x25 next week, and be on the road to 225x30 by the end of the month.

Hopefully I'll be able to get 315x15...but I may not want to push it [as I have been told that injury risk is elevated on cycle, as ligaments and tendons don't strengthen proportionally with muscle mass].

Either way, these are all lifts that Walter Sobchak couldn't even DREAM about doing.

Have you noticed any changes as pertains to your cock, balls and or functionality?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1033 on: August 04, 2022, 08:55:56 PM »
Solid progress Matt.

Thanks Skeletor!

What's amazing is that I'm not training for strength whatsoever lately, opting for hypertrophy training only...yet my strength is at or above my usual levels. Bench pressing 225x15+ is always good - but to get 22 without even specifically training that lift...is very good

I will almost certainly be bench pressing 225x30 before the month is over. Well...25-30 reps for sure.

I'm trying to remind myself: hypertrophy range only. But...the temptation to get stronger is always there.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1034 on: August 04, 2022, 09:18:05 PM »
You would turn internally to why you need to feel a pat on the back while someone more secure would not.

I was like this in the 2000’s and used the same defense mechanism of rationalizations to explain the way I acted.

You are always quick to say the approval of others helps you, but you leave out why.

It may not be something on the surface that’s so obvious or it maybe it goes back to trauma.

It could just be you lack this psychological capacity from some physical abnormality. 

For me it was a role model issue that took time for me to understand and act on later.

Steroids are a temporary solution to a permanent problem; use this time wisely.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #1035 on: August 05, 2022, 03:36:02 AM »
Nice lifts matt, but why does it look like the leg press is in a hotel lobby?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1036 on: August 05, 2022, 04:51:00 AM »

Have you tried resting them on the bench instead?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1037 on: August 05, 2022, 10:05:58 AM »

Not to be a dick but those are not even half reps you didnt get 1 you should be bringing the weight all the way down to your chest. You will need to lighten the weight to do so. This is why your shoulders are growing and not your chest. Your elbows are not even getting to 90 degrees the dumbells are dipping in the moddle if you kept them flat you would be nowhere near the chest. Try beinging down resting on the chest then pressing. What you are doing is all tricep and shoulder you aee not engaginf your chest at all. You need to roll back your shoulders which you will do of you bring rhe dumbells all the way down. You also need to keep the dumbells horizontol do not let your wrist bend like that. Stretch the pec at the bottom focus on keeping shoulders rolled back and squeeze the chest to the top. Deop down to like the 75s and try that. Shit use the 50s ans get the technique down wlbows should be behind your back at the bottom chest out shoulders rolled back dumvells horizontol theough the entire range of motion pause at the bottom stretch at the bottom dumbells should ne in your armpits then squeeze the pecs as you press

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #1038 on: August 05, 2022, 10:56:08 AM »
Have you tried resting them on the bench instead?

;D

And just like that, you instantly added 30 more pages to this thread.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1039 on: August 05, 2022, 11:01:47 AM »
Would like to see Matt's db presses but not on Instagram.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1040 on: August 05, 2022, 11:40:51 AM »
You would turn internally to why you need to feel a pat on the back while someone more secure would not.

I was like this in the 2000’s and used the same defense mechanism of rationalizations to explain the way I acted.

You are always quick to say the approval of others helps you, but you leave that why out.

It may not be something on the surface that’s so obvious or it maybe it is and goes back to trauma.

It could just be you lack this psychological capacity from some physical abnormality. 

For me it was a role model issue that took time for me to understand and act on later in my 20’s back then.

Steroids are temporary solution to a permanent problem; use this time wisely.

Or maybe it’s because he is a weak little attention whoring retard?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1041 on: August 05, 2022, 12:58:36 PM »
Not to be a dick but those are not even half reps you didnt get 1 you should be bringing the weight all the way down to your chest. You will need to lighten the weight to do so. This is why your shoulders are growing and not your chest. Your elbows are not even getting to 90 degrees the dumbells are dipping in the moddle if you kept them flat you would be nowhere near the chest. Try beinging down resting on the chest then pressing. What you are doing is all tricep and shoulder you aee not engaginf your chest at all. You need to roll back your shoulders which you will do of you bring rhe dumbells all the way down. You also need to keep the dumbells horizontol do not let your wrist bend like that. Stretch the pec at the bottom focus on keeping shoulders rolled back and squeeze the chest to the top. Deop down to like the 75s and try that. Shit use the 50s ans get the technique down wlbows should be behind your back at the bottom chest out shoulders rolled back dumvells horizontol theough the entire range of motion pause at the bottom stretch at the bottom dumbells should ne in your armpits then squeeze the pecs as you press

I don't agree with you very often, but i do here.

That was terrible form and all delts/tris.

Easy way to hurt yourself.

Strong lift though Matt.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1042 on: August 05, 2022, 01:04:11 PM »
Agreed on not coming deep enough to stimulate chest hence big shoulders and arms. Still strong pressing though at that weight. Do 6 reps and come all the way down. Or keep doing these style for shoulder and tris but also throw in 100s all the way down and get that stretch.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1043 on: August 05, 2022, 03:40:25 PM »
I'm glad you're here, Taffin.

Speaking of cocks:

[1] Note the look in her eyes.
[2] Please Photoshop this image to replace the knife with a GIANT COCK.

Sorry Matt - this thread is already stuffed full of c0ck - I'm not adding any more ;D

T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1044 on: August 05, 2022, 03:44:24 PM »
I don't agree with you very often, but i do here.

That was terrible form and all delts/tris.

Easy way to hurt yourself.

Strong lift though Matt.

Yes, I agree.

Honestly, when I did the lift, I was like - this seems like decent form. Then I watched the video, and realized I probably had two more inches to go. I guess I was so eager to get back to my 12 rep former PR. And if I'm bench pressing 315 for reps...that should be doable, right?

But no - it's a totally different movement. I may well have the strength, but I need to train my CNS for that range of motion.

I'll get it next time.

Interestingly, I did get 225x22 on the flat bench later - which was my 8th set for the day, so I wasn't exactly fresh. I also did full [bounced, obviously] reps, without *too* much back arching.

So I can understand why I predicted a stronger dumbbell press - my flat bench seems strong enough to support a solid dumbbell press with clean form for 12 reps with that weight.

But no.

I need to acclimate my CNS.

Though I'm a bit eager to get that 225x30 bench. I mean, shoot - it's not *that* much higher than my lifetime natural best...and I'd like to get it on video while I can.

Honestly, I just want to get a solid video showing my pressing strength. Be it 225x25+ reps, 315x10+ reps, or heavy dumbbells.

That said, I've really been focused on hypertrophy, and taking the advice of people on here for chest development. I just always have that...you know...that push to be strong.

IMO, strength is more sustainable off gear than muscle mass is. As strength is not just muscle, but tendons and ligaments, etc.

I don't think my current look is sustainable off sauce. I DO feel my current strength absolutely is.

I've been stronger at 170 before, lol. Or...roughly as strong. I do enjoy looking like this though. Women like it more too. But it will only be a summertime thing for me.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1045 on: August 05, 2022, 03:45:03 PM »
If you ever cross the pond, there would be unfathomable levels of debauchery and shenanigans.

Holes would be plugged, cacks would be crossed, womens would be plowed and probably a few Test shots shared. no homo

The 4 Horsemen:  Crossing cawks and plugging holes since 2021!  If you cross the pond, I'll have t-shirts made up for the 4 of us to wear.

Four Horsemen of the Cockpocalypse?

Four Horse-cocked men of the Apocalypse..?

;D
T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1046 on: August 05, 2022, 03:48:24 PM »
Sorry Matt - this thread is already stuffed full of c0ck - I'm not adding any more ;D

Hey, can I post shots of my STIFF cock in this thread?

It's really not small. It's also quite suitable for - and sort of "matches" - the rest of me.

Also, I don't have a gut impeding two inches of my dick, so doesn't that make it 8.45"?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1047 on: August 05, 2022, 03:52:39 PM »
Hey, can I post shots of my STIFF cock in this thread?

It's really not small. It's also quite suitable for - and sort of "matches" - the rest of me.

Also, I don't have a gut impeding two inches of my dick, so doesn't that make it 8.45"?

There are only two ways to know for sure.  You either post it up on this thread or re-send it to Prime with you face showing so he can officially vouch that it's yours. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1048 on: August 05, 2022, 03:53:23 PM »
Agreed on not coming deep enough to stimulate chest hence big shoulders and arms. Still strong pressing though at that weight. Do 6 reps and come all the way down. Or keep doing these style for shoulder and tris but also throw in 100s all the way down and get that stretch.

I want to get a few bragging videos taken while I'm strong.

I'll allow myself one such set per workout. Though I did two yesterday - the dumbbell set you saw + 225x22 on the flat bench.

I don't want to overly deviate from the hypertrophy plan. That said...I am ok with one throwaway set per workout.

I do want to get some decent strength videos in. It's incredible, because I'm not training for strength...gear makes everything come easier. God, natural bodybuilding sucks. Natural strength training is not bad.

I'm still sitting around 205. These pictures were after my back workout today - I have to laugh at the comments of people who thought I couldn't get above 170. Yeah, that wasn't a conscious health decision on my part or anything.  ::)

I think a tan would make me look leaner, but I hate the sun:

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1049 on: August 05, 2022, 03:55:00 PM »
Yes, I agree.

Honestly, when I did the lift, I was like - this seems like decent form. Then I watched the video, and realized I probably had two more inches to go. I guess I was so eager to get back to my 12 rep former PR. And if I'm bench pressing 315 for reps...that should be doable, right?

But no - it's a totally different movement. I may well have the strength, but I need to train my CNS for that range of motion.

I'll get it next time.

Interestingly, I did get 225x22 on the flat bench later - which was my 8th set for the day, so I wasn't exactly fresh. I also did full [bounced, obviously] reps, without *too* much back arching.

So I can understand why I predicted a stronger dumbbell press - my flat bench seems strong enough to support a solid dumbbell press with clean form for 12 reps with that weight.

But no.

I need to acclimate my CNS.

Though I'm a bit eager to get that 225x30 bench. I mean, shoot - it's not *that* much higher than my lifetime natural best...and I'd like to get it on video while I can.

Honestly, I just want to get a solid video showing my pressing strength. Be it 225x25+ reps, 315x10+ reps, or heavy dumbbells.

That said, I've really been focused on hypertrophy, and taking the advice of people on here for chest development. I just always have that...you know...that push to be strong.

IMO, strength is more sustainable off gear than muscle mass is. As strength is not just muscle, but tendons and ligaments, etc.

I don't think my current look is sustainable off sauce. I DO feel my current strength absolutely is.

I've been stronger at 170 before, lol. Or...roughly as strong. I do enjoy looking like this though. Women like it more too. But it will only be a summertime thing for me.

You have the strength to do that weight with proper form.

You'll get there soon.

Strength is attainable off the gear, if you train correctly for it. I was stronger than shit before i even knew about AAS.

But yes, size comes from steroids. BBing is all drugs.