Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 146765 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #975 on: August 03, 2022, 02:52:08 PM »
Is MattC clearly identifiable in the film?

Only by his hands. And Penis.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #976 on: August 03, 2022, 02:54:32 PM »

And his voice, he’s narrating it play by play

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #977 on: August 03, 2022, 03:02:05 PM »

The Pink-Pencil Parsh of Peace???

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #978 on: August 03, 2022, 03:08:32 PM »
Is MattC clearly identifiable in the film?

Anybody nose?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #979 on: August 03, 2022, 04:04:13 PM »
LOL.  You said "hung" ;)

I initially missed the bit about the masturbatory video, mate.  You're right...that shite is even worse :/. Matt's clearly self-arrested.  He always has been, what with the irresistible itch he has in imposing his own accomplishments in threads that weren't about him; still, what's been stirring as of late has gone to the next level.  Midlife crisis?

I dunno *shrugs*  I thought the talk of eating out anchovy-flavoured girls was weird enough.  I don't mind eating pussy, but that's only because my girlfriends were shaved, and even the ones who should stink the most (like my most recent ex, who smoked tonnes of cigarettes and ate lots of garbage) still took good enough hygienic care of their slits that they tasted like peaches and cream.

I almost threw up reading this. 

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #980 on: August 03, 2022, 04:07:11 PM »
And his voice, he’s narrating it play by play

Would've loved to hear Vin Scully do the play by play. I'd imagine it would be something like this.

"“All year long, Getbiggers looked to him to light the fire, and all year long, he answered the demand, until he was physically unable to get hard tonight, with two sore legs, a tight left hamstring and a swollen right testicle. And with two last anadrols left, you talk about a roll of the dice, this is it. If he can peel his dick off his balls, I would imagine he would have a 50 percent chance of getting hard. So Canning's going to try to shoot some frozen ropes right now...."

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #981 on: August 03, 2022, 05:16:01 PM »
I almost threw up reading this. 

The imagery is incredible.  It's like I'm there in person.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #982 on: August 03, 2022, 05:16:47 PM »
Would've loved to hear Vin Scully do the play by play. I'd imagine it would be something like this.

"“All year long, Getbiggers looked to him to light the fire, and all year long, he answered the demand, until he was physically unable to get hard tonight, with two sore legs, a tight left hamstring and a swollen right testicle. And with two last anadrols left, you talk about a roll of the dice, this is it. If he can peel his dick off his balls, I would imagine he would have a 50 percent chance of getting hard. So Canning's going to try to shoot some frozen ropes right now...."

Bravo, my man.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #983 on: August 03, 2022, 06:30:25 PM »

I'm accusing you officially of PEP.  Performance Enhancing Posting.  @OMR - Can we give him his award now?  Nobody is touching Rambone for POTY. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #984 on: August 03, 2022, 07:21:42 PM »
If he faked it its a much better troll job than Shizzo's death.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #985 on: August 03, 2022, 08:14:28 PM »
I'm accusing you officially of PEP.  Performance Enhancing Posting.  @OMR - Can we give him his award now?  Nobody is touching Rambone for POTY.

He’s been posting like he has a 2 ton chip on his shoulder. Rambone took the not being nominated personally and he came out of the gate with a vengeance.

We have not seen this level of an artistic creativity since Eminem took second to Cannibus in the Rap Olympics. In bodybuilding terms it’s Jay Cutler coming back from defeat to beat Dexter Jackson.

Taffin has had a nice reign as champion, never resting on his laurels, but Rambone has been unleashing haymakers, that if sent in video form, that would leave Prime’s mouth agape in shock.

And in case your unaware  Prime was the individual who took Matt C’s literal best load on the proverbial chin without batting an eye as he coolly said it wasn’t the weirdest PM Matt had ever sent him.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #986 on: August 03, 2022, 09:47:25 PM »
He’s been posting like he has a 2 ton chip on his shoulder. Rambone took the not being nominated personally and he came out of the gate with a vengeance.

We have not seen this level of an artistic creativity since Eminem took second to Cannibus in the Rap Olympics. In bodybuilding terms it’s Jay Cutler coming back from defeat to beat Dexter Jackson.

Taffin has had a nice reign as champion, never resting on his laurels, but Rambone has been unleashing haymakers, that if sent in video form, that would leave Prime’s mouth agape in shock.

And in case your unaware  Prime was the individual who took Matt C’s literal best load on the proverbial chin without batting an eye as he coolly said it wasn’t the weirdest PM Matt had ever sent him.

I was gonna say it reminds me of 2003 Ronnie.  Narrow 2002 Olympia win followed by losing to Gunther at the GNC SOS.  Comes back and lights out.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #987 on: August 04, 2022, 02:30:11 AM »

I was gonna say it reminds me of 2003 Ronnie.  Narrow 2002 Olympia win followed by losing to Gunther at the GNC SOS.  Comes back and lights out.

Guys guys guys! Is this an inside joke among Getbig? I don’t want this ending like an 80’s teen comedy where I show up to the prom ready to be crowned, and I get DLB’s manure dumped on my head by Taffin and his cronies! I’m prepared to storm out of this place crying (and then shortly re-join under a new name and try to blend in)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #988 on: August 04, 2022, 03:47:20 AM »

WTF
"as he coolly said it wasn’t the weirdest PM Matt had ever sent him"

FFS I don't even want to Think what Matt has Been Sending Him!!!

Matt Really ??? is There Something going on Between You & Prime???

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #989 on: August 04, 2022, 04:06:23 AM »

Yeah, I've just dropped the golden thong from my avatar (down around my ankles, ready to go into vacuum-sealed storage for handover... ;D )

Slow down fellas - so does that make me DexJax, or Cannibus?  Maybe Gunther..? ???  I is confuze... ;D
T

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #990 on: August 04, 2022, 05:19:17 AM »
WTF
"as he coolly said it wasn’t the weirdest PM Matt had ever sent him"

FFS I don't even want to Think what Matt has Been Sending Him!!!

Matt Really ??? is There Something going on Between You & Prime???

Is Matt being groomed?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #991 on: August 04, 2022, 06:08:38 AM »
Is Matt being groomed?

!!! Don't know - or Heaven forbid is Matt Grooming Prime  :o

Prime & Matt - Answers please..........

:D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #992 on: August 04, 2022, 06:11:44 AM »
Yeah, I've just dropped the golden thong from my avatar (down around my ankles, ready to go into vacuum-sealed storage for handover... ;D )

Slow down fellas - so does that make me DexJax, or Cannibus?  Maybe Gunther..? ???  I is confuze... ;D

You'e still the champ Taff. The unquestioned king.

Ultimately the Committee will make the best decision for Getbig, my opinion has zero matter on the subject and I regret getting caught up in the hyperbole.

I feel foolish ever making such a declaration for POY in AUGUST...... I guess I wanted to look cool to everyone if I was correct from so far out and it looked like I knew what I was talking about.

My sincerest apologies to everyone involved.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #993 on: August 04, 2022, 06:17:10 AM »

At first, I read this as, "I've got my golden thong around my ankles while doing a vacuum pose...."

PARSH

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #994 on: August 04, 2022, 06:51:00 AM »
You'e still the champ Taff. The unquestioned king.

Ultimately the Committee will make the best decision for Getbig, my opinion has zero matter on the subject and I regret getting caught up in the hyperbole.

I feel foolish ever making such a declaration for POY in AUGUST...... I guess I wanted to look cool to everyone if I was correct from so far out and it looked like I knew what I was talking about.

My sincerest apologies to everyone involved.

Blush

Here's one just for you - I was dressing up earlier

At first, I read this as, "I've got my golden thong around my ankles while doing a vacuum pose...."

PARSH

And one for you - they were taken a couple hours apart, of course...
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #995 on: August 04, 2022, 07:30:54 AM »
Blush

Here's one just for you - I was dressing up earlier

And one for you - they were taken a couple hours apart, of course...

Oh my gosh! I had no idea!

I love Cereal Man! He has the best finishing move in the business. No one kicks out the MRO "Mail in Rebate Offer"!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #996 on: August 04, 2022, 08:57:19 AM »

You're still the reigning, defending champ Taff. Long way to go for sure. Rambone has simply been on fire and perhaps the fanboy in me got a little carried away. I'd say no homo but who'd believe me. 😉

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #997 on: August 04, 2022, 09:22:24 AM »
You're still the reigning, defending champ Taff. Long way to go for sure. Rambone has simply been on fire and perhaps the fanboy in me got a little carried away. I'd say no homo but who'd believe me. 😉

Blush x 2

Thing to remember Abe, is that me, you, Rambone and ThisIsOverload have all pledged to cross c0cks and plug holes - that bonds men in ways other 'normals' just can't comprehend... ... ... 8)

I'm telling you right here, right now:  You boys should be really grateful I'm stuck over here on this side of this pond, because I am persistent, persuasive and morally bankrupt...  I would have already talked you into a whole load of 'The Honeymoon' level fuckerys, believe me... ;D

T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #998 on: August 04, 2022, 09:35:49 AM »
The Committee™ would like to point out that discussion and suggestions about who should win awards may or may not hurt chances of receiving such awards.

Proceed with caution.
Y

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #999 on: August 04, 2022, 10:14:51 AM »
Just FYI, phaggot does not mean f aggot. Phaggot means annoying, irritating...a loser...stuff like that. Phaggot has no sexual connotations.

Now check this out - something Walter Sobchak can't do!!

Weak fucking phaggot.

Dumb phaggot.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg0tpG3gyXL/