Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 148995 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #1475 on: August 22, 2022, 01:55:41 PM »
Ugh.

Makes me sick just eating all those calories. Or even drinking them.

That being said - you are right that I can get to 210 naturally.

But to have that full, pumped - basically swole - look...I only get that off gear.

Best bet for me would be to be 185-lb naturally. Not too fat, and like a downsized version of my 205 steroid look. Clean up my diet and increase my protein, and try to maintain a portion of that pumped look that I have now on cycle.

Your obsession with being perpetually pumped is beyond absurd.

Besides, if you're going to be 185 naturally (or without anabolics), why not be 210 (or more) without them? You could conceivably hit that in about 9 months and keep your body fat in check.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1476 on: August 22, 2022, 01:59:57 PM »
Your obsession with being perpetually pumped is beyond absurd.

Besides, if you're going to be 185 naturally (or without anabolics), why not be 210 (or more) without them? You could conceivably hit that in about 9 months and keep your body fat in check.

I do prefer how I look over 200, on roids.

I could be fairly close to this look naturally, but it would take months or a year instead of months, and it still wouldn't be quite as good.

I also don't think eating twice as many calories is necessarily that much healthier than running a small cycle for a short period of time is.

Also, keep in mind, I am a 80-kg competitive Strongman [I can weigh 179 in contest]. That's another reason why I don't want to walk around at 210.

I prefer the look, but I don't think carrying 30-lb more weight year-round is healthy.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1477 on: August 22, 2022, 02:08:41 PM »
How many of these so called strongmen contest do they even have in a year at 179lbs? How many do you actually enter? Seems strange to keep you weight goal as a class for something you might do once every other year.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1478 on: August 22, 2022, 02:11:14 PM »
I don't think it can be 100% conveyed in print which drugs give what look. And most steroids kind of work the "same" with smallish differences so it's hard to be 100% sure if a certain steroid is in the stack. Some gurus like Alex Kikel have attempted to explain the look some steroids give, like he had one video on IG explaining the difference in look between Superdol, Anadrol and I think Halotestin when taken the last couple of weeks before a show. You can't say from the outside this person is on Superdrol instead of Anadrol but you might see these different small cosmetic effects within a certain individual when he switches from one to the other.

But for example, I said I was sure Stallone was on GH just by his forearms. I take into account his age + his previous look decades before + leanness + vascularity + what I've personally seen GH do. That look requires "more" than just testosterone. You don't suddenly just pop with crazy vascularity at 60+ when you've done steroids for 40 years already. I think Stallone did way too many steroids for Rambo IV, he was way too swollen. You look way better on screen focusing on leanness and dryness.

As far as the physique athletes like Bumstead go, I feel many of them are pushing almost as hard as they can, some harder that maybe some Mr O competitors. Some are just a better fit for physique genetically. If I were to guess what Bumstead is on, what I think he would do if he were to attempt to compete in open bodybuilding, I think he would increase his testosterone base mainly as far as steroids go. GH would be increased to as much as he could tolerate/dare to do. Insulin would be used liberally to attempt to force more weight on the body. And then he would try to eat as much as possible, as much as his bodyfat level would allow.
Depending on the guy, even doing all these things do not work much. Many guys attempt it and they only end up smoother on stage. I think Bumstead and most of the other top guys are almost topped out as far as steroids go, maybe 90% there. These guys are very impressive, compare them to say 80s pro bodybuilders.

Agree 100%.

A lot of it comes from me personally experimenting and all the guys i used to train with. I was heavily involved with BBing and PLing world for about 15 years. Saw a lot of things and tried a lot of things.

Since these products aren't tested in a blind environment, it's hard to know exactly what does what, but we have a lot of ideas.

There are drugs like GH, Tren, Drol, Halo, that give a very distinct "Look". I can spot someone on Tren pretty easily, but it's not guaranteed.

A lot of these things are bro science, but there are a lot of factors that connect the dots.

I agree that even the lower level guys are pushing just as hard as the top guys, that's where genetics come into play. And not always how you respond to the drugs, but how you respond to the side effects and how long you can stay on. The size game these days is very real and that's why most guys never come off, because everyone else is full throttle all the time. Until their organs give out.

Like everyone says in response to "how much GH should i take"? "How much you can afford". GH is a game changer. The first time i used a high amount of GH, it completely changed the way i looked and responded to everything else. It's amazing.

The real strategy is what to do leading up to a show. Anyone can take a shitload of drugs, train and eat like a monster. But the last few weeks before a show and the actual show days are the hardest part to nail down. Which is why you see so many guys who can't come in peeled, it's not as easy as people think to manipulate water, carbs, diuretics and sodium, etc. You can literally miss you peak by a matter of a few hours.

The major issue in BBing (and all competitive sports), is that the top guys who know everything, are not likely to release all their knowledge. Because they need clients to make money, they can't just open up about everything and not everyone responds exactly the same. Also there is the whole "illegal drugs" aspect of it, which is why so many people deny using drugs and/or try to downplay them a lot. It takes away rom their credibility and makes it harder to sell snake oil. Most supplements are complete trash, but that's how these guys make money. They give the impression to easy to manipulate people that it's the "supplements" and that the drugs are just the "finishing touch".

Anyone who has been involved in BBing at a high level knows it's all bullshit. But that's the only way to make big money in this industry.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1479 on: August 22, 2022, 02:15:53 PM »
I do prefer how I look over 200, on roids.

I could be fairly close to this look naturally, but it would take months or a year instead of months, and it still wouldn't be quite as good.

I also don't think eating twice as many calories is necessarily that much healthier than running a small cycle for a short period of time is.

Also, keep in mind, I am a 80-kg competitive Strongman [I can weigh 179 in contest]. That's another reason why I don't want to walk around at 210.

I prefer the look, but I don't think carrying 30-lb more weight year-round is healthy.

Neither is gaining and losing 30-40 lbs in less than a year.

Perhaps, it's time to jump to a higher class (85 or 90 kg, or whatever light-heavyweight is).

But, the idea that rapid fluctuations in bodyweight and anabolics is safer than simply eating more food is asinine.

Plus, nobody is telling you to double your calories right off the bat. Like everything else, you make increases GRADUALLY (i.e. from 2000 to 2500 or from 2500 to 3000). Beef, milk (or better still, Greek Yogurt), and whole eggs work well because they are quite dense; so you get lots of calories and protein in small volume. That's how the old-timers did it.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1480 on: August 22, 2022, 02:17:42 PM »
How many of these so called strongmen contest do they even have in a year at 179lbs? How many do you actually enter? Seems strange to keep you weight goal as a class for something you might do once every other year.

Due to Covid messing everything up, and causing one 10-year promoter to pull out completely, you are right.

Otherwise, I'd be competing in an least three contests a year.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1481 on: August 22, 2022, 02:34:15 PM »
Well, I'm off! Rubber-coated iron awaits!! ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1482 on: August 22, 2022, 02:39:48 PM »
Well, I'm off! Rubber-coated iron awaits!! ;D

I hate to eat.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1483 on: August 22, 2022, 02:43:34 PM »
Mat
I believe you are at least 5'9" so you should up your bodyweight to around 280-310 for strongman.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1484 on: August 22, 2022, 02:49:01 PM »
Agree 100%.

A lot of it comes from me personally experimenting with all the guys i used to train with.

outed
Y

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1485 on: August 22, 2022, 03:10:54 PM »
Mat
I believe you are at least 5'9" so you should up your bodyweight to around 280-310 for strongman.

To be competitive in legitimate open heavyweight Strongman, yes.

I could probably have moderate success at the Ontario's Strongest Man level at 230-lb.

What I mean is placing 15th out of 20 guys.

That's probably doable at that weight. I'd be the lightest guy, but it would be possible.

Paul Vaillancourt won four times, I believe, and he was 5'11" and 230-lb.

I just worry about bringing my body weight up. Even doing this mini-cycle at all was a big step for me.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1486 on: August 22, 2022, 04:49:41 PM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1487 on: August 22, 2022, 08:53:53 PM »

You do realize that Matt pays the contest organizer $5,000 - $10,000 to put on the contest and then they let Matt Canning participate like he actually is in the contest.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1488 on: August 22, 2022, 09:32:39 PM »
You do realize that Matt pays the contest organizer $5,000 - $10,000 to put on the contest and then they let Matt Canning participate like he actually is in the contest.

Have you bothered watching 80-kg competitors online?

They are stronger than you, no doubt, and most are as strong as your average 250-lb gym rat.

My strength at my best compares favourably to them. You can deny the objectively verifiable all you want, but I am competitive in my weight class.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1489 on: August 22, 2022, 09:58:00 PM »
Have you bothered watching 80-kg competitors online?

They are stronger than you, no doubt, and most are as strong as your average 250-lb gym rat.

My strength at my best compares favourably to them. You can deny the objectively verifiable all you want, but I am competitive in my weight class.

Matt Canning you have the same type of bullshit claims as Brian Wood Healy Hankins.

You don’t lift the weights, the drugs you take lift the weights.

No one is impressed by a 900 lb leg press on a 45-degree sled. Back 600 lbs out of the squat rack and do a legitimate rep and then you can enter into the discussion.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1490 on: August 22, 2022, 09:59:35 PM »
Matt Canning you have the same type of bullshit claims as Brian Wood Healy Hankins.

You don’t lift the weights, the drugs you take lift the weights.

No one is impressed by a 900 lb leg press on a 45-degree sled. Back 600 lbs out of the squat rack and do a legitimate rep and then you can enter into the discussion.

How about 450x2?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1491 on: August 22, 2022, 10:05:39 PM »
How about 450x2?

That’s a fucking warm up weight for front squats.

Nothing you do is impressive. You’re all bullshit. Running a drug stack to try to impress kids at a public swimming pool is fucking creepy and pathetic.

Post another photo in your gaylord little swim suit for 12 year old boys. Your lack of hamstring development is a fucking embarrassment for a guy taking PEDs.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1492 on: August 22, 2022, 10:10:56 PM »
That’s a fucking warm up weight for front squats.

Nothing you do is impressive. You’re all bullshit. Running a drug stack to try to impress kids at a public swimming pool is fucking creepy and pathetic.

Post another photo in your gaylord little swim suit for 12 year old boys. Your lack of hamstring development is a fucking embarrassment for a guy taking PEDs.

I'm stronger than you though.

LOL @ doubling 450 as a front squat being a warm-up.

STOP.

I've literally witnessed three men in my life squat over 405.

As an experiment, this month discretely take videos of ANYONE squatting 405 at a normal commercial gym [not a strength specific gym - just a normal gym open to the general public].

You would be unlikely to see one person squatting 405 or more, and you know it.

Anyway, if I post a video of me deadlifting 405 for 20 reps before the year is out, will you finally STFU?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1493 on: August 22, 2022, 10:22:49 PM »

STOP.

As an experiment, this month discretely take videos of ANYONE squatting 405 at a normal commercial gym [not a strength specific gym - just a normal gym open to the general public].

Anyway, if I post a video of me deadlifting 405 for 20 reps before the year is out, will you finally STFU?

You’re a spastic liar and a shut-in, you don’t know anything about the “real world”. You hide in your mommy’s basement in the hinterlands of the armpit of Canada. Tell us that story again about your Lakehead University certificates!   LOL

None of your lifts are legitimate
None of your lifts are heavy
You don’t lift the weights - the drugs do.
Adults don’t discretely video other adults in gyms
You’re a creepy weak little manlet and you’re starting to become aware of it.
You hate yourself for being lesser than me in every way.
You sent a jerkoff video to a soggy old phaggot to try to impress him.

Now post up a YouTube video from your butt buddy on how to rip money off of Getbiggers.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1494 on: August 22, 2022, 11:51:01 PM »
You’re a spastic liar and a shut-in, you don’t know anything about the “real world”. You hide in your mommy’s basement in the hinterlands of the armpit of Canada. Tell us that story again about your Lakehead University certificates!   LOL

True, except the part about being a liar. I also live in my own home.

None of your lifts are legitimate
None of your lifts are heavy
You don’t lift the weights - the drugs do.

I can lift more than you weighing 100-lb less on no drugs. All my top lifts have been drug-free. I'm training for hypertrophy now, and lifting roughly what I often do naturally, but without focusing on strength. In that sense, the steroids - what very little of them I am on - are helping.

But everything I lift now, I have lifted both lighter and drug-free. And I will again. And the transition back to natural training will be smooth as hell, because of how little I am using.

Adults don’t discretely video other adults in gyms
You’re a creepy weak little manlet and you’re starting to become aware of it.
You hate yourself for being lesser than me in every way.
You sent a jerkoff video to a soggy old phaggot to try to impress him.

Now post up a YouTube video from your butt buddy on how to rip money off of Getbiggers.

Translated - you know no one is squatting 405 with any regularity outside of any strength specific gym.

Otherwise you could easily post a video of that. Or even of you doing it. You weak fuck.

Also, it has come to my attention that you're Jewish.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1495 on: August 23, 2022, 03:55:09 AM »
Translated - you know no one is squatting 405 with any regularity outside of any strength specific gym.

Otherwise you could easily post a video of that. Or even of you doing it. You weak fuck.

Also, it has come to my attention that you're Jewish.

The reason for his hatred.
Q

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1496 on: August 23, 2022, 05:22:59 AM »

STOP.

Your gym must SUCK. Guys squat 405 on the regular at my gym. Heck, two training partners were doing that just yesterday.

Well, if you want to get technical, the squat racks with the rubber-coated weights that are the same circumference but different thickness have (for some reason) 20-kg (44-lb) bars.

But, the weights are color-coded. The 10s are black; 25s are green; 35s are yellow; and 45s are blue.

So those dudes were squatting 8 blue plates and a 20-kg bar, which is ONLY 404. ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1497 on: August 23, 2022, 08:56:00 AM »
Your gym must SUCK. Guys squat 405 on the regular at my gym. Heck, two training partners were doing that just yesterday.

Well, if you want to get technical, the squat racks with the rubber-coated weights that are the same circumference but different thickness have (for some reason) 20-kg (44-lb) bars.

But, the weights are color-coded. The 10s are black; 25s are green; 35s are yellow; and 45s are blue.

So those dudes were squatting 8 blue plates and a 20-kg bar, which is ONLY 404. ;D

I see people at the gym where I workout squat over 400 lbs all the time.

Practically every single day someone doing legs goes to at least 405.

Meanwhile Matt Canning is struggling with doing proper reps with 275 lbs. And struggling with his inability to repress his creepy weird perverted homosexual behavior.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1498 on: August 23, 2022, 10:28:31 AM »
The reason for his hatred.

That makes sense. Hmf.

Jews are virtually sacrosanct in our society. Yet some of them can't even handle One Goyim who holds public a critical view of them.

I guess on some level, deep in their bones, they know it only takes one such person to get the dominoes tipping.

But that wouldn't happen without a reason.

Walter Sobchak needs to stop worrying. Unless the Jewish investment banks plan to starve Gentiles or something, he'll be fine.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1499 on: August 23, 2022, 10:36:01 AM »

And no video evidence to prove it. Totally believable, MCWAY.

By chance did you lift with SquadFatter when he was alive?

Considering the world's 5TH STRONGEST MAN lives in my city, and posts videos like this, tell me more about how many of your training partners can do the same:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbsULzlLbSr/

^ That's 495, not 605. If you scroll to the second video, you can see the big plates are actually 45-lb plates, not 100-lb plates.

I can't even tell what weight this is - looks like maybe 580:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbaZCF0gFHg/