Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 148551 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #1525 on: August 23, 2022, 01:31:55 PM »
Strongman allows wrist wraps/gloves?

Yes sir - for the wraps. I'm not sure about gloves.

Strongman is just - lock it out. It's far less refined than powerlifting. That's what I like about it.

I could probably, at my best, pull a hideous 545. I can't fathom ever deadlifting even 495 with proper form, and with only chalk.

I am just better suited for Strongman events than powerlifting meets.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1526 on: August 23, 2022, 01:37:29 PM »
As for me - training on a bodybuilding program has been my focus, so I haven't deadlifted for a while. Yesterday, I went up to 415 for reps on my heaviest set.
:)

Why is there (or should there be) a difference between your training? Plenty of bodybuilders do deadlifts, as part of their training, the most famous of which would be.....

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1527 on: August 23, 2022, 01:38:40 PM »
You may be a totally worthless morbidly obese fcker, but I have to agree with you here. Matt has just enough “Down’s” to be scary.

I'm partially glad this is recognized, but I want something to be acknowledged here:

Anyone I hurt WILL be targeted for good reason, not random chance.

Anyone I hurt will have been warned multiple times.

Did you know that under Canadian law, no one has to wear a mask? I was aware of this, and on December 2nd, 2020, somehow the police actually showed up to trespass me from a chain bookstore, when the manager called 911 on me.

I couldn't believe it.

Anyway, I waited 6.5 months to get a written statement from police ensuring I wouldn't be forced to wear a mask.

The police, knowing they had no authority and had to keep citizens playing pandemic through social intimidation, refused to write me back, ensuring my rights will be respected.

So I wrote them back stating I'll be carrying a blade on me from now on, and if ANY police officer lays a hand on me in violation of my rights with respect to masking, I'll stab that cop right in the throat.

Feel free to go online to the Thunder Bay Police Service website, and send them this post.

Go ahead. Do it right now.

End result? After calmly waiting over half a year for these cocksuckers to answer me, I got a reply within ONE WEEK ensuring I would not be legally made to wear a mask.

Bottom line: I'm not a man to be told what to do.

You talk a lot of shit online, Marvin. But let me tell you - I'm a competent wrestler, I'm strong, and despite no striking training specifically, I hit like a hammer. You talk shit about me online when I am a perfectly fair and easy person to talk to. But in person, you wouldn't DARE say any of that to my face.

There isn't a single WORD I say online that I wouldn't say in person.

You should give that model a thought.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1528 on: August 23, 2022, 01:41:13 PM »
:)

arching his back right over like that is what causes disc compression and damage

If anyone thinks doing that helped him win the Olympia they are deluded

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1529 on: August 23, 2022, 01:42:11 PM »
Strongman allows wraps, figure-8's, etc (Hitching, etc).

Much different rules than traditional powerlifting..

That's why I love it.

I also have the physiology to lift with crap form and not get hurt.

Powerlifting is just way more refined. But hey - to each their own.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1530 on: August 23, 2022, 01:44:02 PM »
You may be a totally worthless morbidly obese fcker, but I have to agree with you here. Matt has just enough “Down’s” to be scary.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1531 on: August 23, 2022, 01:55:23 PM »
Prime, I’m not Jewish and tiny weirdo Matt Canning is certainly not threatening me.

You're a Jew...aren't you?

Rare video of Matt Canning meeting Walter Sobchak at his office job:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1532 on: August 23, 2022, 02:00:25 PM »
In “Strongman” do you usually have to give the contest promoter $5,000 - $10,000 so that he will let you participate?

Asking for a curious friend.

😂 🤣 😆

Go on YouTube and search for any Strongman competition for 80-kg lifters.

They are all around my strength level - and easily as strong as your average 250-lb gym rats.

You are so utterly delusional, I'm not even clear you work out. Anyone who works out knows how rare a 500-lb deadlift or 350-lb bench press is for ANYONE. Especially someone my size.

A 3x body weight deadlift is a world class lift. Not a world RECORD, but something that puts you in that group. Whether you are 170 deadlifting 510, 200 deadlifting 600, or 250 deadlifting 750, you are strong as hell.

Anyone who lifts would know that. I don't have any reason to believe you lift at all.

Another SquadFatter keyboard warrior, lol.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1533 on: August 23, 2022, 02:04:55 PM »
Dude - seriously??? Have you not heard of odd jobs that should have been identified and put away like Bundy, Dahmer, Gacy??? You take a weirdo 1/2 retard who has a micro penis and claims to be straight yet sends other men videos of himself jacking off and dribbling some semen out - who hates women and lives his life online - allow him to roam free - and you have created a chef of “Human cuisine”

I just want to be left alone.

I'm not a man to be told what to do, whether that be by a boss, of by the police. And it will never happen again - I'd sooner be in jail than toe the line of some moron.

All I can say is this: no one has the least bit to worry about as long as they leave me alone. They have absolutely nothing to do worry about at all.

But if they meddle in my affairs, violate my rights, or otherwise hurt me - I don't even want to know what I'm capable of.

I could say what I would do if Walter Sobchak talked shit to me in person, but that's a moot point:

He wouldn't dare.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1534 on: August 23, 2022, 02:06:44 PM »
arching his back right over like that is what causes disc compression and damage

If anyone thinks doing that helped him win the Olympia they are deluded

Coleman was a powerlifter (ADFPA, I believe). So, it looks as if he just kept doing those lifts when he got into bodybuilding.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1535 on: August 23, 2022, 02:09:57 PM »
If you simply had done two and three, you'd be well over 200-lbs and muscular, by the end of the year (or earlier) PERMANENTLY! No need to shrink during the fall or the winter.

And you can do so and be in good health.

But MCWAY - gear gives you a different look. My muscles generally don't "pop" like this. It's a very cool look.

That being said, I agree with you on being natural, for the overwhelming majority of the time.

What I don't understand is why you are against running a cycle even once or twice a decade.

Also, keep in mind, steroids allow you to get to any given physique level faster.

I didn't want to look like this in November. I wanted to look like this in June and through the summer. Anadrol got me there in two weeks, and I got the summer I wanted. I'd have been in shape had I not used gear, but I wouldn't have looked like this:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1536 on: August 23, 2022, 02:12:22 PM »
Rare video of Walter Sobchak - go to 2:00:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1537 on: August 23, 2022, 02:14:14 PM »
While neither will be easy lifts, if I deadlift 405x20 and bench press 225x30, would that be sufficient for everyone else to ignore Walter Sobchak's claims about my strength going forward?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1538 on: August 23, 2022, 02:22:37 PM »
While neither will be easy lifts, if I deadlift 405x20 and bench press 225x30, would that be sufficient for everyone else to ignore Walter Sobchak's claims about my strength going forward?

Matt why are you so Bothered by what Walter or anyone else thinks of your Strength levels ??
It Doesn't add up 🤷🏻‍♂️ We're mostly anonymous posters - Walter could be a 17yr old girl or Eddie Hall
What difference does it make ??

I've posted what I've previously lifted & Comps that I've won - If other don't believe Me it don't bother
Me - I'm Happy & Secure in my on Achievements & Abilities.

I'm certainly not going to get into a Pissing Contest - I can Piss Further Than - Oh No you can't.
Fuck That Nonsense.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1539 on: August 23, 2022, 02:39:13 PM »

I don’t give a fck enough to do it on my own, but it would be cool if somebody would do a side by side with Poindexter from ROTN. That pic reminds me of him.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1540 on: August 23, 2022, 03:22:47 PM »
I just want to be left alone.

I'm not a man to be told what to do, whether that be by a boss, of by the police. And it will never happen again - I'd sooner be in jail than toe the line of some moron.

All I can say is this: no one has the least bit to worry about as long as they leave me alone. They have absolutely nothing to do worry about at all.

But if they meddle in my affairs, violate my rights, or otherwise hurt me - I don't even want to know what I'm capable of.

I could say what I would do if Walter Sobchak talked shit to me in person, but that's a moot point:

He wouldn't dare.

And yet you are considering letting a female move in with you... you think she won't start telling you what to do?  ;D

hench

• Getbig V

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1542 on: August 23, 2022, 03:35:34 PM »
I'm partially glad this is recognized, but I want something to be acknowledged here:

Anyone I hurt WILL be targeted for good reason, not random chance.

Anyone I hurt will have been warned multiple times.

Did you know that under Canadian law, no one has to wear a mask? I was aware of this, and on December 2nd, 2020, somehow the police actually showed up to trespass me from a chain bookstore, when the manager called 911 on me.

I couldn't believe it.

Anyway, I waited 6.5 months to get a written statement from police ensuring I wouldn't be forced to wear a mask.

The police, knowing they had no authority and had to keep citizens playing pandemic through social intimidation, refused to write me back, ensuring my rights will be respected.

So I wrote them back stating I'll be carrying a blade on me from now on, and if ANY police officer lays a hand on me in violation of my rights with respect to masking, I'll stab that cop right in the throat.

Feel free to go online to the Thunder Bay Police Service website, and send them this post.

Go ahead. Do it right now.

End result? After calmly waiting over half a year for these cocksuckers to answer me, I got a reply within ONE WEEK ensuring I would not be legally made to wear a mask.

Bottom line: I'm not a man to be told what to do.

You talk a lot of shit online, Marvin. But let me tell you - I'm a competent wrestler, I'm strong, and despite no striking training specifically, I hit like a hammer. You talk shit about me online when I am a perfectly fair and easy person to talk to. But in person, you wouldn't DARE say any of that to my face.

There isn't a single WORD I say online that I wouldn't say in person.

You should give that model a thought.

Matt Canning the 160 lb weakling trying to threaten people online.

Hahahahahaha!!!!

That’s fucking comical. Hey clownshoes, go send another jerkoff video to some old soggy phaggot. The adults are talking here little girl and you keep interrupting.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1543 on: August 23, 2022, 03:38:00 PM »

Without the drugs you are half the size of bhank.

And that’s really embarrassing for a 40 year old steroid user.

Clownshoes…

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1544 on: August 23, 2022, 05:52:35 PM »

Nobody here puts any credence in Walter's claims.  It's all just typical Getbig messing around.

You have nothing to prove to any of us.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1545 on: August 23, 2022, 06:22:37 PM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1546 on: August 23, 2022, 09:25:02 PM »
Matt why are you so Bothered by what Walter or anyone else thinks of your Strength levels ??
It Doesn't add up 🤷🏻‍♂️ We're mostly anonymous posters - Walter could be a 17yr old girl or Eddie Hall
What difference does it make ??

I've posted what I've previously lifted & Comps that I've won - If other don't believe Me it don't bother
Me - I'm Happy & Secure in my on Achievements & Abilities.

I'm certainly not going to get into a Pissing Contest - I can Piss Further Than - Oh No you can't.
Fuck That Nonsense.

I suppose because early on, I probably avoided strength contests because according to some Getbiggers, my strength was nowhere close enough to perform.

Boy, was I ever shocked when I found out I was competitive in my weight class. So...Getbig bullshit definitely got to my head as a younger man, and I resent that such delusional comments still proliferate around here.

I warm up with Walter Sobchak's workout.

I also remember the trashing of Layne Norton on here. By the time he deadlifted 700, people universally shut the fuck up.

I just want to post some lifts where this board just universally shuts the fuck up about me.

If I deadlift 405x20, it would be to hard for ANYONE to deny my strength.

Keep in mind that about a decade or so ago, Derek Poundstone deadlifted 405x26 in one of Dave Palumbo's "Bros vs. Pros" contests. He was 2nd in the world around the same time.

I just want to post videos that make anyone trashing my strength look like absolute dumb fucks.

That said, anyone who trashes my previous lifts as they currently stand is a bit of a moron.

Example:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1547 on: August 23, 2022, 09:31:15 PM »
And yet you are considering letting a female move in with you... you think she won't start telling you what to do?  ;D

Yeah, lol...

I don't know...

She's hot enough that it could be worthwhile, but I see a big potential for things to go wrong.

I don't get how people have long-term relationships.  Wouldn't proximity alone just get on people's nerves? Even assuming good behaviour, I see problems happening. But hey, I do enjoy being alone.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1548 on: August 24, 2022, 02:34:56 AM »

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #1549 on: August 24, 2022, 03:26:39 AM »
So if ANYONE thinks I can't deadlift 405x20 before the year is over, tell me RIGHT NOW.

I seem to have a bit of data from a few years ago for this.  Roughly around the same time I did 240kg (528lb) for 4, I pulled 192.5kg (423lb) for 15 (not in the same workout, I was fresh). 

And I have to laugh at your comment about your form for deadlift.  I've never, ever seen a deadlift that I've done that looked anything short of horrific.  Yours look fine to me.

Not sure if this will work for you but I too am 40 (actually 41) and I've recently been only deadlifting / squatting once every week and a half (offset from each other).  So far, this has allowed me to push the envelope with both lifts.