Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 149228 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #1675 on: August 28, 2022, 12:46:23 PM »
Pandour bought the ripped glutes and would make Hackenschmidt look fat

One would assume the schmoe community wasn’t fully established during this time. What a shame to see shredded glutes go to waste like this. This would’ve been a photoshoot inside a seedy Vegas hotel room if it were a 100 years later. Way ahead of his time.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1676 on: August 28, 2022, 01:50:07 PM »
One would assume the schmoe community wasn’t fully established during this time. What a shame to see shredded glutes go to waste like this. This would’ve been a photoshoot inside a seedy Vegas hotel room if it were a 100 years later. Way ahead of his time.

his normal everyday look

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #1677 on: August 28, 2022, 02:29:55 PM »
his normal everyday look

Crispin Glover of peace….

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1678 on: August 28, 2022, 02:59:00 PM »
his normal everyday look

Nice every day look. Easy to maintain with a personal tailor, hatter, and shoe shiner.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1679 on: August 28, 2022, 03:46:47 PM »
Pandour was only 160lbs George was 220lbs he would dwarf him on stage standing next to him

And Andre the Giant would have dwarfed both of them. Bigger is not always better.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1680 on: August 28, 2022, 03:51:55 PM »
And Andre the Giant would have dwarfed both of them. Bigger is not always better.

Andre the Giant was billed at 7'-4" but in real life he was probably 6'-11" to 7'-0".

Wilt Chamberlain was billed at 7'-1" and he looks to be a little taller than Andre.

So Andre was also billed at a weight of 500 lbs plus. Maybe so who knows. The Big Show said he weighed up to 520 lbs and is also about 6'-11" to 7'-0" tall.

Guys like Brian Shaw and Hafthor Bjornson may be shorter than Big Show and Andre but they both weighed up to 450 lbs and carried more muscle on their frames than Big Show or Andre.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #1681 on: August 28, 2022, 03:54:10 PM »
Here's Thor and Shaw with Arnold. They are clearly shorter than Wilt and Andre but more massively built.

Eddie is also a bit taller than Arnold. I am about Eddie's height and stood next to Arnold and I could tell he was a few inches shorter than me.

It's tough to always gauge heights because Arnold may wear different shoes at various functions with some providing more lift than others.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1682 on: August 28, 2022, 05:33:23 PM »
Eddie is supposed to be 6'3".

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1683 on: August 28, 2022, 06:07:28 PM »
his normal everyday look

GH Hands of Peace   :D ;D ;D :D ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1684 on: August 28, 2022, 07:41:41 PM »
his normal everyday look

Hack beats him look at the legs

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1685 on: August 29, 2022, 07:47:38 AM »
Hack beats him look at the legs

a fan of legs with no legs, oh the irony.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1686 on: August 29, 2022, 08:06:23 AM »
a fan of legs with no legs, oh the irony.

He's also a fan of necks, highschool-diplomas, degrees, IQ and calves.
Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1687 on: August 29, 2022, 09:10:36 AM »
He's also a fan of necks, highschool-diplomas, degrees, IQ and calves.
and toilet rolls

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #1688 on: August 29, 2022, 10:45:33 AM »
It's her friend that wants to stay with me for a bit.

The one in the picture with me a few pages back is nuts.

A 6.45" cock is a micro-pecker?

Also, is a 405x15 deadlift strong for Getbig standards. I think it's pretty good.

It’s not that small…..

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1689 on: August 29, 2022, 01:25:42 PM »
It’s not that small…..

I wouldn't think so - but everything is small and weak on Getbig.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1690 on: September 04, 2022, 12:44:46 AM »
I am 208-lb right now, and reduced to under 10mg of Anadrol daily over the past 10 days, thinking I may need to wean down. That is probably not necessary, and I sort of jumped the gun, so I am thinking I will go on a proper 25mg daily until September 11th, where I have to attend a family dinner for my 2nd cousin's 4th birthday party. I may as well maintain my blown up ectomorph look until that gathering, and then decide what to do next. A friend and fellow Strongman competitor [middleweight] wants to help me lean out, and I sort of want to do that too! Whether that cutting goal will be chemically induced is yet to be seen - but I'm thinking no. I will consult with my friend, and see what he had in mind.

My reply:

"@stacked4life I'm open to following a strict diet to the letter to get lean, for basically as many weeks or months that are needed to achieve a level of leanness that I haven't achieved before. I am unwilling to do anything in terms of chemical assistance or strong fat-burning supplements to get lean, as they tax the heart, and in my view are the primary cause of health problems for IFBB pro bodybuilders.

I don't mind trading some minor health damage for the social benefits of looking bigger or leaner...but at 40 now, my threshold for abuse is low, as men aged 40+ should be taking measures to protect their central nervous systems, and not tax it further.

My main thought process is: I want to get to a look that is maintainable 24/7/365. I don't mind being a bit leaner for a short window, even with some health risks [ephedra/caffeine], but I put the brakes on fast as far as what physiological damage I am willing to put myself through for a look is concerned.

I am also not convinced that anyone maintains a body fat under 10% for a sustained period of time without risking their health [taking physique drugs or strong fat-burning supplements]. My main concern would be elevated heart rate.

That is why I would think 10-15% body fat would be a realistic maintainable look at age 40, without risking my health. I try to maintain around 16% body fat year-round [call it 15-20%], and I don't think I can get to under 10% without risks, especially at my age. Getting to 10% briefly may be realistic though.

Also - I am not suggesting that you personally were suggesting drugs...I am suggesting that they are *ubiquitous* with becoming very lean. So by all means, let me know your diet plan for me, and I will follow it to the "T".' I wanted to be big for the summer, and I was. But summer is over soon, so new goals await, and I'm all ears!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiDn7txuyxz/

Some photos of me at 208-lb, from 12 hours ago:

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1691 on: September 05, 2022, 12:55:42 PM »
Staying on for a family event. ;D

This is how it starts Matt.

Just stop taking it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1692 on: September 05, 2022, 12:58:18 PM »

Just stop taking it.
Or just stay on....or cycle on and off which I feel is the best case scenario.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1693 on: September 05, 2022, 12:59:36 PM »

Yeah, he needs to man up and just start shooting that Sust he has.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1694 on: September 05, 2022, 01:49:58 PM »
Is Matt a beast yet ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1695 on: September 05, 2022, 01:58:56 PM »
Im not arguing that blasting a ton of gear isnt a great idea especially st an older age.

But Dorian Yates also thinks the Twin Towers were a hologram and the entire 9/11 event was fake.

On another note

Matt, you're looking big and strong but that moonlight pic makes it look like you're growing bitch tits. Is that just a matter of lighting or are there problems brewing?

Lol at Dorian, the very guy that pushed bodybuilding to the next level, saying drugs (PED’s) are bad. He would probably consider Matt’s use as being natural.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1696 on: September 05, 2022, 02:01:36 PM »

Just stop taking it.

As it turns out, the event was only for immediate family - not for extended family [this is the birthday party for my cousin's new baby].

That being said, I have only used 2-3 Anadrol tablets in the past 10 days.

While I am still 208-lb, I am losing a bit of the "3D" look that I had.

It's subtle, but I notice it.

Maybe I will go on an ultra strict diet, to remain in shape for as long as I can for the next few months, then go back to normal.

Natural training sucks, and I don't want to eat the calories to be 200+. How is eating so much any healthier than taking juice?

MCWAY speaks like him being 5'9" and 220-lb naturally is somehow healthier than me being 5'9" and 170-lb naturally and using minimal juice twice a decade.

So 1-2 low-dose oral cycles per DECADE is less healthy than MCWAY literally eating FIVE MILLION more calories than me during that same time period [+1,370 more calories than me daily, which it is probably at LEAST that].

I don't see how that is healthier.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1697 on: September 05, 2022, 02:06:42 PM »
Speaking of traps, I've been motivated to train mine more, after my brother-in-law complimented me on mine, during a family get-together.

So it's wrong for me to do a cycle for the attention of other people when I wear a tank top and walk down the second most populous street in my city so that people in cars when look at me as they drive by, but it's ok for you to be motivated to train harder because your homosexual brother-in-law complimented you at a family get-together?  ???

What on earth is the difference??

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1698 on: September 05, 2022, 02:14:15 PM »

wes,

Do you think there is a way to do this while largely maintaining health? I'm not willing to lose decades of my lifespan over looking better, for instance.

But trading some quantity of life for quality of life happens all the time.

Do you think there is a way to do it while still maintaining health to a large degree?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1699 on: September 05, 2022, 02:20:04 PM »
wes,

Do you think there is a way to do this while largely maintaining health? I'm not willing to lose decades of my lifespan over looking better, for instance.

But trading some quantity of life for quality of life happens all the time.

Do you think there is a way to do it while still maintaining health to a large degree?

Drugs may knock ten years off your life, but one thing is certain, they are the worst ten