Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 146699 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #725 on: July 26, 2022, 05:20:51 AM »
You’re no badass at all. Fckn pussy

I have a shoulder lock throw trained wrestlers don't even see coming they don't even realize they are in danger until their feet are over their head

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #726 on: July 26, 2022, 07:23:36 AM »
I have a shoulder lock throw trained wrestlers don't even see coming they don't even realize they are in danger until their feet are over their head

I hope you only use this technique on a soft and giving surface, Bhanky.

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #727 on: July 26, 2022, 07:25:35 AM »

Lol lol lol, Brian and his "top secret" moves. So deadly that not even trained wrestlers stand a chance. They clearly served you well in the cage. Maybe you should have used it on the 1-6 guy who folded you up like one of your 17-inch collar shirts and strangled you half to death.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #728 on: July 26, 2022, 07:37:34 AM »
Lol lol lol, Brian and his "top secret" moves. So deadly that not even trained wrestlers stand a chance. They clearly served you well in the cage. Maybe you should have used it on the 1-6 guy who folded you up like one of your 17-inch collar shirts and strangled you half to death.

Bhanky,

Please address the above post as to why your special shoulder lock throw failed you in your 0-2 MMA career.

Defend yourself, man.

Also, why don't you have medical insurance?  You participate in so many risky physical activities.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #729 on: July 26, 2022, 07:46:19 AM »

You in mass yet Goat fucker?

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #730 on: July 26, 2022, 09:11:32 AM »

You in mass yet Goat fucker?

Don't worry, pussay. You can come out from under the bed just now. Still 11 days before Big Mo Omari rolls through town and you have to start sneaking around everywhere wearing Groucho glasses and an afro wig. 

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #731 on: July 26, 2022, 11:24:54 AM »
Don't worry, pussay. You can come out from under the bed just now. Still 11 days before Big Mo Omari rolls through town and you have to start sneaking around everywhere wearing Groucho glasses and an afro wig.

Allah the goat fucking pedophile can lick my sweaty nutsack as can you little Mo, I hide from No goatfucker.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #732 on: July 26, 2022, 03:29:35 PM »

Full credit to this post as a classic. fucking truth hurts

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #733 on: July 26, 2022, 06:58:19 PM »
My goal is to get my chest to the level of B. Hank, but it is not realistic.

B. Hank has much better chest genetics than I do, and I'm very realistic.

I'm bench pressing 315x10 now, but I feel like I'm reaching a plateau.

I'm really hoping to hit that 315x15, which I think will be one of the better lifts on Getbig.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #734 on: July 26, 2022, 09:29:21 PM »
I'm up about 5-lb since the most recent photos from five days ago.

What happened is I skipped breakfast today, and I think that's why I feel a bit flat for this weight [I'm 203-lb here]. I've been getting my calories in, and unlike useless natural bodybuilding, the results are so quick, that it's easy to stay motivated to eat now.

How the FUCK can any natural gaining maybe 3-lb of muscle in a year stay motivated to do everything it takes to make that progress?

There's a reason I stuck with strength training. Because every week, I would do either a bit more weight, or the same weight for a few more reps.

Natural bodybuilding is absolute garbage.

Now that I'm bench pressing 315x10 again, I'm going STRAIGHT BACK to strength training when this cycle is over. I'd like to keep as much of this strength as possible, and I've almost been this strong drug-free, so...I think I can keep most of my strength.

As for any Getbiggers claiming you can LOOK GOOD without steroids - GET OFF THE DRUGS AND STAY OFF FOR A FULL 1-3 YEARS, YOU DUMB FUCKS.

This physique is how I'd like to look permanently...but that's unrealistic. I keep 50% of my pump 24/7 now. I love that. And that's impossible off steroids.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #735 on: July 26, 2022, 09:52:47 PM »
Oh no…the waterlogged weak little manlet has been given a “Certificate of Special Achievement”!

Oh my, if that’s not the epitome of a Participation Trophy for feeble minded losers, what is?

Boy she sure showed us. That is one amazing accomplishment, her Mommy must be so proud. I’d definitely hang that on the wall of my office Mommy’s basement if I had something so illustrious and earth shattering.

Obviously I need to get a wrestling coach so I have a grown man to hug and rub up against in public.

I'm stronger and more muscular than you, you fucking phaggot. There's no lift or any athletic endeavour you could beat me at, even if I train naturally for the next year while you USE steroids.

So what does that say about you, you deplorable phaggot?

I've called you out countless times now to do any sort of strength contest against you, where you could submit your videos to moderators privately, to hide your bald head and ugly face from the public, AND YOU STILL WON'T DO IT.

HAHAHAHAHA.

You fucking dumb, weak phaggot.

Thank you for proving what everyone knows, which is that I'm stronger than you.

What do you have on me? Are you taller than me? Ok...do you think that makes up for the fact that you are bald and ugly, you dumb fuck?

Remember when Sarcasm got doxxed on here, and he was ran off the boards? Lol.

That will happen to you eventually, and it's going to be a laugh riot.

But anyway, you are weaker than me and less muscular than me. So if I'm small and weak...what does that make you?

In general, I don't rip into people who look better than me.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #736 on: July 27, 2022, 03:16:21 AM »
Matt what's with the bald put downs, I've shaved mine since before i went bald so prefer it, but male pattern baldness is a thing and it's shit for people that care about hair.  We all have to deal with what we were given genetically, height, hair, weak bodyparts. It's not a personal acheivement to have hair, just luck of the draw.
The gains in your pics are really obvious, you clearly respond well.

I'm stronger and more muscular than you, you fucking phaggot. There's no lift or any athletic endeavour you could beat me at, even if I train naturally for the next year while you USE steroids.

So what does that say about you, you deplorable phaggot?

I've called you out countless times now to do any sort of strength contest against you, where you could submit your videos to moderators privately, to hide your bald head and ugly face from the public, AND YOU STILL WON'T DO IT.

HAHAHAHAHA.

You fucking dumb, weak phaggot.

Thank you for proving what everyone knows, which is that I'm stronger than you.

What do you have on me? Are you taller than me? Ok...do you think that makes up for the fact that you are bald and ugly, you dumb fuck?

Remember when Sarcasm got doxxed on here, and he was ran off the boards? Lol.

That will happen to you eventually, and it's going to be a laugh riot.

But anyway, you are weaker than me and less muscular than me. So if I'm small and weak...what does that make you?

In general, I don't rip into people who look better than me.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #737 on: July 27, 2022, 03:19:18 AM »
My goal is to get my chest to the level of B. Hank, but it is not realistic.

B. Hank has much better chest genetics than I do, and I'm very realistic.

I'm bench pressing 315x10 now, but I feel like I'm reaching a plateau.

I'm really hoping to hit that 315x15, which I think will be one of the better lifts on Getbig.

You don't have multiple tears on one side you can still train heavy so your chest is doing a lot better than mine

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #738 on: July 27, 2022, 03:39:46 AM »
Matt what's with the bald put downs, I've shaved mine since before i went bald so prefer it, but male pattern baldness is a thing and it's shit for people that care about hair.  We all have to deal with what we were given genetically, height, hair, weak bodyparts. It's not a personal acheivement to have hair, just luck of the draw.
The gains in your pics are really obvious, you clearly respond well.

Mocking others for things they can't control?? On getbig???  :o

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #739 on: July 27, 2022, 03:40:46 AM »
Matt you should get some melanotan II, a bit more color will increase your definition

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #740 on: July 27, 2022, 04:26:39 AM »

No - you don’t. A man that can really handle himself absolutely never feels the needs to tell everyone. Do you walk around declaring to everyone how great you can see? No - because that’s fckn stupid. If people don’t think you can see who fckn cares?? It’s the same feeling when you have spent decades training.
You are a pussy - a very narrow / small bone structure / weak pussy

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #741 on: July 27, 2022, 06:28:54 AM »
matt youre just renting this strength and muscularity, i thought youd be smarter , you will just piss it all out when its over. I think u let people like tim wascock make u feel like u had to hop on a cycle to prove to him when in reality its just bums that post here
A

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #742 on: July 27, 2022, 06:33:50 AM »
No - you don’t. A man that can really handle himself absolutely never feels the needs to tell everyone. Do you walk around declaring to everyone how great you can see? No - because that’s fckn stupid. If people don’t think you can see who fckn cares?? It’s the same feeling when you have spent decades training.
You are a pussy - a very narrow / small bone structure / weak pussy

I do I should be coaching. I know every move. I was a very technical wrestler. My throws are really good I have like a dozen headlock lateral drop variations. I can hit them from anywhere but the shoulder lock throw is real special no one knows it and their defense puts them into it they think they are defending an over under throw and they go right into it. You call me names online but no one does in real life ever at 230lbs I am far from narrow my reach is good my hands are large my bone structure is great.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #743 on: July 27, 2022, 06:39:45 AM »
I do I should be coaching. I know every move. I was a very technical wrestler. My throws are really good I have like a dozen headlock lateral drop variations. I can hit them from anywhere but the shoulder lock throw is real special no one knows it and their defense puts them into it they think they are defending an over under throw and they go right into it. You call me names online but no one does in real life ever at 230lbs I am far from narrow my reach is good my hands are large my bone structure is great.

Olympian physique.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #744 on: July 27, 2022, 06:42:38 AM »
230lbs. Of Peace

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #745 on: July 27, 2022, 07:36:25 AM »
230lbs. Of Peace

Actually 228lbs right now but close enough considering just getting over covid

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #746 on: July 27, 2022, 07:40:57 AM »
Actually 228lbs right now but close enough considering just getting over covid

yet you were able to swim in the ocean? right.. "covid"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #747 on: July 27, 2022, 07:45:26 AM »
yet you were able to swim in the ocean? right.. "covid"

Actually I would be ok if I had been swimming the problem was that I was just wading and stepped on the stingray. I took and posted 2 positive Covid test not sure how much more Covid I could have had. I plan to take another this afternoon I am hoping to be negative now just a minor sore throat and a slight cough. The kids are out for the night and my girlfriend wants to go out to diner so was going to take another test to see if I am clear to not infect a restaurant

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #748 on: July 27, 2022, 07:57:41 AM »
who come you couldnt win a fight in the cage?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #749 on: July 27, 2022, 08:04:54 AM »
who come you couldnt win a fight in the cage?

Those old fights are self reported. I never reported any I fought in Europe and Hawaii I have had a lot more than 2 fights. I dislocated my shoulder and then dislocated it again in those final 2 fights. I have had 3 shoulder surgeries since then.