Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 146674 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #750 on: July 27, 2022, 08:11:18 AM »
Those old fights are self reported. I never reported any I fought in Europe and Hawaii I have had a lot more than 2 fights. I dislocated my shoulder and then dislocated it again in those final 2 fights. I have had 3 shoulder surgeries since then.

but..but... your special moves... your secret techniques??

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #751 on: July 27, 2022, 08:18:50 AM »
but..but... your special moves... your secret techniques??

Doesnt matter when you have a dislocated shoulder injury. Don't worry it is better now I can still ragdoll you

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #752 on: July 27, 2022, 08:20:39 AM »
Doesnt matter when you have a dislocated shoulder injury. Don't worry it is better now I can still ragdoll you

lifetime trained fighter brags about claiming to ragdoll a 57 year old man with no formal fight training at all

Yep, you sure are a tough guy

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #753 on: July 27, 2022, 08:33:15 AM »
Bhanky would kick Mark Kerr's azz.

He'd rag-doll him, right Bhanky?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #754 on: July 27, 2022, 09:03:04 AM »
I'm stronger and more muscular than you, you fucking phaggot. There's no lift or any athletic endeavour you could beat me at, even if I train naturally for the next year while you USE steroids.

So what does that say about you, you deplorable phaggot?

I've called you out countless times now to do any sort of strength contest against you, where you could submit your videos to moderators privately, to hide your bald head and ugly face from the public, AND YOU STILL WON'T DO IT.

HAHAHAHAHA.

You fucking dumb, weak phaggot.

Thank you for proving what everyone knows, which is that I'm stronger than you.

What do you have on me? Are you taller than me? Ok...do you think that makes up for the fact that you are bald and ugly, you dumb fuck?

Remember when Sarcasm got doxxed on here, and he was ran off the boards? Lol.

That will happen to you eventually, and it's going to be a laugh riot.

But anyway, you are weaker than me and less muscular than me. So if I'm small and weak...what does that make you?

In general, I don't rip into people who look better than me.

Why are you so chronically stupid? Is it your Downs Syndrome that makes you such an absolute retard? Holy fuck you really are one dumb son of a filthy whore and I’m not even talking about your high school level Lakehead University fake degree. For chrissakes an average 10 year old is more intelligent and intellectually developed than you are.

YOU’RE NOT LIFTING THE WEIGHTS….THE DRUGS YOU ARE TAKING ARE LIFTING THE WEIGHTS.

You stupid little insipid manlet. With your IQ of 65, your idiotic photos showing your distinct lack of any type of muscular development, and your low IQ ramblings about race and homosexuality that prove you’ve never been out in the world and experienced it as a functioning adult. You look like an absolute moron and your lack of self-awareness keeps you from realizing that you are Getbig’s joke.

Why are you so stupid? What has caused you to get to 40 years old and be so immature and have such a low IQ (other than your retardation)?

You’re a 5’-7” and 165 manlet twink who trains like a girl. Without your drugs you can’t lift weights that female CrossFitters work out with.

I will send you $2 in the mail to pay someone to slap the stupid off you. You’re on your own to slap the stupid off your white trash parents for raising such a closet phaggot loser son.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #755 on: July 27, 2022, 09:25:46 AM »
Reminded -

Hankins is 0-3 in hobbyist MMA, tore his pec fighting a woman, and was recently stabbed for inappropriately touching a male stingray. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #756 on: July 27, 2022, 09:29:01 AM »
Reminded -

Hankins is 0-3 in hobbyist MMA, tore his pec fighting a woman, and was recently stabbed for inappropriately touching a male stingray.

But if he got his hands on Mike Tyson first, it would be all over…

Fucking bullshitter.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #757 on: July 27, 2022, 09:49:04 AM »
Reminded -

:D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #758 on: July 27, 2022, 09:51:14 AM »
B. Hank looks much better than I do, so I have no business slamming him.

Just thought I'd post some new updated photos in this thread - I gained two inches in height, and put on 125-lb. So I'm 5'11" and 330-lb here:

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #759 on: July 27, 2022, 09:59:29 AM »
Why are you so chronically stupid? Is it your Downs Syndrome that makes you such an absolute retard? Holy fuck you really are one dumb son of a filthy whore and I’m not even talking about your high school level Lakehead University fake degree. For chrissakes an average 10 year old is more intelligent and intellectually developed than you are.

YOU’RE NOT LIFTING THE WEIGHTS….THE DRUGS YOU ARE TAKING ARE LIFTING THE WEIGHTS.

You stupid little insipid manlet. With your IQ of 65, your idiotic photos showing your distinct lack of any type of muscular development, and your low IQ ramblings about race and homosexuality that prove you’ve never been out in the world and experienced it as a functioning adult. You look like an absolute moron and your lack of self-awareness keeps you from realizing that you are Getbig’s joke.

Why are you so stupid? What has caused you to get to 40 years old and be so immature and have such a low IQ (other than your retardation)?

You’re a 5’-7” and 165 manlet twink who trains like a girl. Without your drugs you can’t lift weights that female CrossFitters work out with.

I will send you $2 in the mail to pay someone to slap the stupid off you. You’re on your own to slap the stupid off your white trash parents for raising such a closet phaggot loser son.

Oh no!

Don’t think will Matt recover from this.

😆

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #760 on: July 27, 2022, 10:36:24 AM »

I read your posts now, but I'll probably stop again soon.

I lift more than you do with or without drugs. It's safe to say you wouldn't be able to lift what I do even on steroids.

My 225x25 bench press was only beaten by three guys in my city. Two of them weighed 285-lb or more.

So yeah - I'll bench 225x25 naturally, or 225x30+ thanks to drugs.

So what, "Walter Sobchak"? So fucking what? You don't bench press anything close to that, and wouldn't bench press that even on drugs.

Just like I benched 315x8 naturally, and will most likely hit 315x15 on drugs. You can't even bench press 315 for a single, lmao.

There's no max weight I can lift that you could lift with a 50-lb weight advantage even on drugs. There's nothing you can lift at 250 that I can't lift at 170.

Whether you are 220-240-260 - any weight - I can lift more than you even if I weigh 50-lb less than you, and most likely, even 80-lb less than you.

So congratulations - everything you say about me applies to you to a much greater extent. If I'm weak, what does that say about you, given you are much weaker than me?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #761 on: July 27, 2022, 10:37:46 AM »
Oh no!

Don’t think will Matt recover from this.

😆

As I said, I look much better than Walter Sobchak. My latest pic:

^ Actually, that's roughly on par with his looks, I'm sure.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #762 on: July 27, 2022, 11:57:12 AM »
I read your posts now, but I'll probably stop again soon.

I lift more than you do with or without drugs. It's safe to say you wouldn't be able to lift what I do even on steroids.

My 225x25 bench press was only beaten by three guys in my city. Two of them weighed 285-lb or more.

So yeah - I'll bench 225x25 naturally, or 225x30+ thanks to drugs.

So what, "Walter Sobchak"? So fucking what? You don't bench press anything close to that, and wouldn't bench press that even on drugs.

Just like I benched 315x8 naturally, and will most likely hit 315x15 on drugs. You can't even bench press 315 for a single, lmao.

There's no max weight I can lift that you could lift with a 50-lb weight advantage even on drugs. There's nothing you can lift at 250 that I can't lift at 170.

Whether you are 220-240-260 - any weight - I can lift more than you even if I weigh 50-lb less than you, and most likely, even 80-lb less than you.

So congratulations - everything you say about me applies to you to a much greater extent. If I'm weak, what does that say about you, given you are much weaker than me?

YOU ARE NOT LIFTING THE WEIGHTS….THE STEROIDS YOU ARE TAKING ARE LIFTING THE WEIGHTS.

Address the top 10-12 reasons you are so dumb. How did a puny little manlet get to be 40 years old and be so profoundly stupid?

I understand that your mommy says you’re retarded and autistic, but how the fuck does something like you go through life with an IQ of 65?

Does Lakehead University give out boxes of crayons with their useless diplomas? Holy fuck, your obsession with cock and homosexuality is really just an outlet for your stupidity and fascination with things that spit. WHAT KIND OF FUCKING WEIRDO SENDS DICK PICS AND A JERKOFF VIDEO TO AN ALMOST EIGHTY YEAR OLD MAN?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #763 on: July 27, 2022, 12:00:37 PM »
YOU ARE NOT LIFTING THE WEIGHTS….THE STEROIDS YOU ARE TAKING ARE LIFTING THE WEIGHTS.

Address the top 10-12 reasons you are so dumb. How did a puny little manlet get to be 40 years old and be so profoundly stupid?

I understand that your mommy says you’re retarded and autistic, but how the fuck does something like you go through life with an IQ of 65?

Does Lakehead University give out boxes of crayons with their useless diplomas? Holy fuck, your obsession with cock and homosexuality is really just an outlet for your stupidity and fascination with things that spit. WHAT KIND OF FUCKING WEIRDO SENDS DICK PICS AND A JERKOFF VIDEO TO AN ALMOST EIGHTY YEAR OLD MAN?

Are you new here?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #764 on: July 27, 2022, 12:04:24 PM »
Are you new here?

You’re right…carry on.

PUNY MATT CANNING DOESN’T LIFT THE WEIGHT - MATT CANNING’S STEROID STACK LIFTS THE WEIGHT.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #765 on: July 27, 2022, 12:13:35 PM »

Does Lakehead University give out boxes of crayons with their useless diplomas?

Lakehead University is ranked #1327 in the Global rankings. One of Goodrums online qualifications is more meaningful than whatever Matt got from there.

https://cwur.org/2022-23.php

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #766 on: July 27, 2022, 01:10:36 PM »
Please just ignore all of my posts. HOWEVER, do not ignore this one:

"Walter Sobchak" is a phaggot, with a PH, which means annoying - not gay, or homosexual.

He's an absolute phaggot. And an absolute unit. A unit or a phaggot. Dumb phaggot.

Honestly, my issue is that he calls me weak, and trashes my lifts, but meanwhile, he bench presses 135x8 in the gym, and curls the pink dumbbells. Walter Sobchak is perhaps the weakest Getbigger, yet bashes my lifts? How would you feel if some phaggot whose personal best leg press is pushing the sled for an exhausting set of 12 reps before requiring a 2-hour nap was calling you weak, and a f aggot. And I mean, an actual f aggot.

Is he gay? Maybe. I find it hard to believe that any straight man would think being out and gay would be a difficult thing.

Only a gay guy, told all his life that being gay will cause you to be oppressed, would think being out is hard.

I don't know one straight guy who would worry about being gay, if they were.

Also, I don't know any straight guy who constantly calls people homosexuals - ever. He could argue I'm doing that. THE DIFFERENCE IS, I DID SO AFTER BEING ATTACKED. OTHERWISE, GO BACK 18 YEARS, AND I NEVER BRING UP GAY TOPICS.

I'm bringing it up now because that prick repeatedly calls me gay. In just defending myself.

Otherwise, I NEVER bring up gay shit.

Meanwhile, Walter Sobchak talks about homosexuality about every other post - and HE brings it up!

But back to my point - Walter Sobchak continually rips into me HARD - WHILE BEING WEAKER THAN ME

Who the fuck wants someone BELOW their level, bashing them?

His comments are nasty. If he did a form check, and gave me constructive advice, then fine.

Take SF1900 - I respect anyone who has built up 17"+ arms naturally. I can't pretend I'm not impressed.

If Walter Sobchak is so much stronger than me, he can let the results speak for themselves. This is why I don't believe Walter. I believe he is:

- Fat.
- Bald.
- Weak.
- Ugly.

My point is, I just can't stand men weaker than me, also trashing me.

Damn dude, How much are you paying him for the rental space in your head ???

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #767 on: July 27, 2022, 01:30:37 PM »
Matt could bench a few reps with 405 in 2-3 months. Barely just scratched the strength potential of the steroids. But Matt will be off soon. Not that it would be a good idea to gain that much. The likelyhood of a pec tear is very high. But it would be interesting to see Matt really push it.

My first cycle was just Dianabol. In 12 weeks my PR on incilne benches went from 315x2 to 405x2. Then I chased another plate on the bar and tore my body to pieces.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #768 on: July 27, 2022, 02:03:30 PM »
Matt you should get some melanotan II, a bit more color will increase your definition

-Black market? As best as I know Melanotan II has yet to be approved in the U.S. What about the side effects? Doesn't it cause uneven pigmentation and darkening of moles? Wasn't it originally developed for erectile disfunction? One possible side effect is loss of appetite. That would not be good in Matt's case since he already has appetite concerns.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #769 on: July 27, 2022, 02:18:37 PM »
Actually I would be ok if I had been swimming the problem was that I was just wading and stepped on the stingray. I took and posted 2 positive Covid test not sure how much more Covid I could have had. I plan to take another this afternoon I am hoping to be negative now just a minor sore throat and a slight cough. The kids are out for the night and my girlfriend wants to go out to diner so was going to take another test to see if I am clear to not infect a restaurant

How long has it been since you first had COVID symptoms and your first positive test? If it is 10 days or more, regardless of whether you still test positive, you are not likely to be contagious. Some folks say it is best to wait two weeks or 14 days before leaving isolation. It is possible to continue testing positive for a long time after having COVID.  Since you obviously did not isolate from contact with your son, it is a bit surprising you’d be concerned about strangers at a restaurant. Many eating establishments continue seating groups at least 6 feet apart.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #770 on: July 27, 2022, 02:20:04 PM »
-Black market? As best as I know Melanotan II has yet to be approved in the U.S. What about the side effects? Doesn't it cause uneven pigmentation and darkening of moles? Wasn't it originally developed for erectile disfunction? One possible side effect is loss of appetite. That would not be good in Matt's case since he already has appetite concerns.

Take it at night before bed, it does make you feel sick about 20 seconds after you inject it
It does cause erections just mornings though.
It was developed for singed gingers so they didnt fry in the sun, a side effct was the erections
I think you can get a derivative now that doesnt cause tanning but just gives you erections

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #771 on: July 27, 2022, 02:20:44 PM »
How long has it been since you first had COVID symptoms and your first positive test? If it is 10 days or more, regardless of whether you still test positive, you are not likely to be contagious. Some folks say it is best to wait two weeks or 14 days before leaving isolation. It is possible to continue testing positive for a long time after having COVID.  Since you obviously did not isolate from contact with your son, it is a bit surprising you’d be concerned about strangers at a restaurant. Many eating establishments continue seating groups at least 6 feet apart.
Dont confuse him he cant remember when he said he had it

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #772 on: July 27, 2022, 02:42:07 PM »
Dont confuse him he cant remember when he said he had it

Just checked and it looks as if Bhank's first post about his having COVID was on the 15th and said he had symptoms two days prior to that post, so he should be good to go now.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #773 on: July 27, 2022, 02:58:46 PM »
Just checked and it looks as if Bhank's first post about his having COVID was on the 15th and said he had symptoms two days prior to that post, so he should be good to go now.

ssshhh
It would be better all around for his neighbours if he stayed home forever.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #774 on: July 27, 2022, 03:26:02 PM »
This one seems to show a clear positive outcome:

This one is just showing that my training /diet/gear has been working:

WTF going on with your feet?  You wear clown shoes or something?