Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 146059 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #875 on: July 29, 2022, 03:18:47 PM »
It's pointless to argue with him.

This

Gotta ask yourself who is the bigger dope, Matt or the person repeatedly engaging him when he's in potato mode?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #876 on: July 29, 2022, 04:14:36 PM »
It's pointless to argue with him.

He knows everything.

I've been around AAS for 20 years and tried to help him, but he's convinced this train wreck of a cycle is a good idea.

His point is to show how much easier it is to gain weight on steroids.

No shit, that's what they do.

All he's gained is water.

2-3 weeks after he stops the Anadrol he will go back to where he was and probably worse because his Test levels will be Zero. Crash and burn.

Anadrol is the worst when it comes to losing your gains. Unless there is a test base buffering the comedown it can be shocking lol, in 2 weeks everything is gone and more. It doesn't mean Anadrol is useless to run, it's just very temporary, all steroid gains are but Anadrol is the worst as the gains disappear so quickly.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #877 on: July 29, 2022, 04:22:31 PM »
That's why I kept trying to tell him that the modest gains he was seeking did NOT require anabolics to achieve. Nor would it have taken him 18 months to do so, as he kept erroneously claiming.

He just doesn't want to eat. And without steroids, he has NO CHANCE of making those kind of gains without a sound diet.

You are missing something. You don't understand that nothing gives "steroid gains" apart from steroids. It doesn't matter what the scale says or what a body composition analysis says, only steroids make you look like you are on steroids. This is apparently very hard for some to understand.

That is not so say he wouldn't benefit from eating more. OTOH there is something to be said for "instinctive eating," listening to what yout body is telling you, not force feeding. To a degree your body and appetite will tell you what it wants. Many a body was ruined by bulking or force feeding.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #878 on: July 29, 2022, 04:24:40 PM »
Anadrol is the worst when it comes to losing your gains. Unless there is a test base buffering the comedown it can be shocking lol, in 2 weeks everything is gone and more. It doesn't mean Anadrol is useless to run, it's just very temporary, all steroid gains are but Anadrol is the worst as the gains disappear so quickly.

He's gonna really come off the rails!    :D

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #879 on: July 29, 2022, 07:00:44 PM »
"In reality, I could have been 220+ all these years."

Getting over 220 and getting over 200 are not the same thing. Let's see the 220+ update first before making the claim
If he is 204 on 2000 cals, and minimal gear he could definately hit 220 on more cals alone, not even much more gear.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #880 on: July 29, 2022, 09:11:31 PM »
This thread couldn’t get much weirder and perplexing than this.

For a normal person if they just ignored Anadrol’s half life it could wreak havoc on the person emotionally. For someone who already has emotional challenges it could throw them into a loop of mania and depression as the drug dose fluctuates which could create a magnified affect on their specific condition.

Anadrol is nothing more than a boost and without test after you would think it would bring more complications upon cessation.

Test E of C at 250mg’s (Sust would prob work too) a week would provide a longer term solution with less psychological affects.

These drugs are serious and just freestyling how you feel like is a recipe for a letdown and disturbances within someone’s life.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #881 on: July 29, 2022, 09:24:38 PM »
Matt will be coming home soon boys! I beleive matt right now is lifting weights on the canadian border reading getbig on his monitor, fantasizing about the cannanites , the first well spoken race of humans
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #882 on: July 29, 2022, 11:48:50 PM »
This thread couldn’t get much weirder and perplexing than this.

For a normal person if they just ignored Anadrol’s half life it could wreak havoc on the person emotionally. For someone who already has emotional challenges it could throw them into a loop of mania and depression as the drug dose fluctuates which could create a magnified affect on their specific condition.

Anadrol is nothing more than a boost and without test after you would think it would bring more complications upon cessation.

Test E of C at 250mg’s (Sust would prob work too) a week would provide a longer term solution with less psychological affects.

These drugs are serious and just freestyling how you feel like is a recipe for a letdown and disturbances within someone’s life.

Another solid post....all your posts are good and make sense bro.....totally weird for this board.  LOL  ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #883 on: July 30, 2022, 01:35:24 AM »
The Ultimate Warrior would agree. When they started testing wrestlers he looked like he lost 50 pounds in a month.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #884 on: July 30, 2022, 01:54:23 AM »

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #885 on: July 30, 2022, 05:14:57 AM »
I guess it is not gay to send a masturbation video to Prime if you view prime as a sort of de facto penis expert who can look at a cock being beaten like a soccer judge can judge a soccer match.

That being said, I will not be sending any peenus videos or pics to papa prime.
Oh its gay haha! Cmon. He didn't just send a dick pic. He sent a jerk off video. It's gay

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #886 on: July 30, 2022, 05:23:51 AM »
Oh its gay haha! Cmon. He didn't just send a dick pic. He sent a jerk off video. It's gay

And cum shot.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #887 on: July 30, 2022, 06:17:47 AM »
And cum shot.
Ah yes. Solid point. JOed to completion. Uber gay

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #889 on: July 30, 2022, 10:28:04 AM »
No way he sent a video of himself jerking it and blowing a load, no fucking way.  I’m laughing pretty fucking hard right now. I’ve been reading about this for days and only today did it really sink in.

I’m also wondering if this seriously really happened or is just an element of Getbig Lore.

To be clear, I don’t want to actually see the video, just wondering if it was indeed really created and delivered.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #890 on: July 30, 2022, 10:30:01 AM »
I’m also wondering if this seriously really happened or is just an element of Getbig Lore.

To be clear, I don’t want to actually see the video, just wondering if it was indeed really created and delivered.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #891 on: July 30, 2022, 11:03:06 AM »

Matt C sent the video to Primemuscle on Facebook.

Confirmed by both.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #892 on: July 30, 2022, 11:08:30 AM »
Why in the great name of Mike Katz's stolen t-shirt would you send dick pics to another man, Matt?!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #893 on: July 30, 2022, 11:11:05 AM »
Matt, all the sudden, curiously missing from the thread.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #894 on: July 30, 2022, 11:51:54 AM »
No way he sent a video of himself jerking it and blowing a load, no fucking way.  I’m laughing pretty fucking hard right now. I’ve been reading about this for days and only today did it really sink in.

WTF !!!

No Way - I'm just catching up with this on going Video Thing.

It Must Be a Wind Up.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #895 on: July 30, 2022, 11:55:42 AM »
 Matt’s Posts are SCARY 😟

There is so Much ANGER and HATE that I Fear that He is going to go Postal

😞 💔🙏🏽❤️

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #896 on: July 30, 2022, 11:58:28 AM »
Why in the great name of Mike Katz's stolen t-shirt would you send dick pics to another man, Matt?!
You're hung up on the dick pics? Not the jerk off video? The JO video where Matt was "furiously " jerking off

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #897 on: July 30, 2022, 12:33:03 PM »
Matt “Connoisseur of Cock” Canning, there is a group of people here in the U.S. have are about to take a keen interest in you exchanging jerkoff videos with Jay Milton Osborne III.

Luckily I can assist them by providing names, addresses and phone numbers for both of you.

They asked if you two shared a political affiliation. I had to make an educated guess for that answer.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #898 on: July 30, 2022, 01:37:14 PM »
Sounds like there are things :o

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #899 on: July 30, 2022, 01:48:06 PM »
Matt “Connoisseur of Cock” Canning, there is a group of people here in the U.S. have are about to take a keen interest in you exchanging jerkoff videos with Jay Milton Osborne III.

Luckily I can assist them by providing names, addresses and phone numbers for both of you.

They asked if you two shared a political affiliation. I had to make an educated guess for that answer.

Did you guess yes or no?