Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 146766 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #475 on: July 12, 2022, 03:23:40 AM »
Bhanky getting jowls

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #476 on: July 12, 2022, 03:31:15 AM »
Bhanky getting jowls

I didn't shave under the neck it makes the jawline look rounder again simple illusion the face also doesn't look the same when not flexing

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: July 12, 2022, 03:32:59 AM »
Yeah, I don't understand how such a super-bloated and fat face -- one which literally looks like it belongs on an obese person -- connects to the lean body.

It reminds me of Derek Anthony.  And I believe it's always indicative of extremely poor health and/or drug abuse.

My face is not fat and my health is great however I am pulling the chin back and flexing. I also didnt shave under the neck. If I were to relax and shave and push chin forward like a model does to accentuate the chin and jaw it would look very different.

Same face just now still have a neck beard but chin is forward notice the difference jaw and chin and much more pronounced again simple difference between chin forward vs back and flexing. The idiots arguing about my neck size also don't seem to understand how such a simple positional adjustment changes the look of the face and neck

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #478 on: July 12, 2022, 03:52:13 AM »
My face is not fat and my health is great however I am pulling the chin back and flexing. I also didnt shave under the neck. If I were to relax and shave and push chin forward like a model does to accentuate the chin and jaw it would look very different.

Same face just now still have a neck beard but chin is forward notice the difference jaw and chin and much more pronounced again simple difference between chin forward vs back and flexing. The idiots arguing about my neck size also don't seem to understand how such a simple positional adjustment changes the look of the face and neck
Don´t you realise they´re just winding you up? you bite all the time.  :D 

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #479 on: July 12, 2022, 04:48:33 AM »
bhanks, you look much better with short hair than with the wild bird's nest.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: July 12, 2022, 05:57:19 AM »
Yeah, I don't understand how such a super-bloated and fat face -- one which literally looks like it belongs on an obese person -- connects to the lean body.

It reminds me of Derek Anthony.  And I believe it's always indicative of extremely poor health and/or drug abuse.

early signs of renal failure.

Bhanky, refuses to lower the dose or get his creatinine levels checked. In fact, he has actually upped the dose and added anadrol.

Similar, stages of denial like Derrick Anthony.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #481 on: July 12, 2022, 06:21:26 AM »
Leave Bhanky alone. He knows what he’s doing

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: July 12, 2022, 06:23:24 AM »

and there we have the 15/16 collar

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: July 12, 2022, 06:25:07 AM »
early signs of renal failure.

Bhanky, refuses to lower the dose or get his creatinine levels checked. In fact, he has actually upped the dose and added anadrol.

Similar, stages of denial like Derrick Anthony.

On my last bloodwork my creatinine level was 1 mg/dl and it says the normal range is .6-1.35 mg/dl. It was 1.18 on the one before that so really don't think I have any creatinine issues. Not sure why Getbig is so eager to diagnose a health issue that does not exist. It's weird my digestion has been great. My appetite is great.  My energy has been great. I feel better than ever. Not even any acid reflux poop is normal no diarrhea, no night time pooping, no throwing up, no pain when drinking coffee so no current ulcer nothing weight is also very stable was 227 before bed and 225 waking up. Still have a minor sore throat at night from last weeks cold and some minor discomfort in the back of the left knee from doing some sissy squats machine work a few days and a little swelling in the left ankle from wearing a left side knee brace yesterday but other than that everything is great. No fluid in either knee. Blood pressure is also in a normal range and strength has been going up.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #484 on: July 12, 2022, 06:27:13 AM »
On my last bloodwork my creatinine level was 1 mg/dl and it says the normal range is .6-1.35 mg/dl so really don't think I have any creatinine issues. Not sure why Getbig is so eager to diagnose a health issue that does not exist. It's weird my digestion has been great. My appetite is great.  My energy has been great. I feel better than ever. Not even any acid reflux poop is normal no diarrhea, no night time pooping, no throwing up, no pain when drinking coffee so no current ulcer nothing weight is also very stable. Still have a minor sore throat at night from last weeks cold and some minor discomfort in the back of the left knee from doing some sissy squats machine work a few days and a little swelling in the left ankle from wearing a left side knee brace yesterday but other than that everything is great. No fluid in either knee. Blood pressure is also in a normal range and strength has been going up.

you are currently in the eye of the storm....

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #485 on: July 12, 2022, 06:28:29 AM »
you are currently in the eye of the storm....

I am currently past where you can go, and you know it which is why you are mad you won't be at my level come Sept and you know it

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: July 12, 2022, 06:36:40 AM »
I am currently past where you can go, and you know it which is why you are mad you won't be at my level come Sept and you know it

hahaha I look better than you now

And before you ask no...

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: July 12, 2022, 06:51:18 AM »
On my last bloodwork my creatinine level was 1 mg/dl and it says the normal range is .6-1.35 mg/dl. It was 1.18 on the one before that so really don't think I have any creatinine issues. Not sure why Getbig is so eager to diagnose a health issue that does not exist. It's weird my digestion has been great. My appetite is great.  My energy has been great. I feel better than ever. Not even any acid reflux poop is normal no diarrhea, no night time pooping, no throwing up, no pain when drinking coffee so no current ulcer nothing weight is also very stable was 227 before bed and 225 waking up. Still have a minor sore throat at night from last weeks cold and some minor discomfort in the back of the left knee from doing some sissy squats machine work a few days and a little swelling in the left ankle from wearing a left side knee brace yesterday but other than that everything is great. No fluid in either knee. Blood pressure is also in a normal range and strength has been going up.

what about sleep?

few 1000 posts ago you said you had to sleep sitting up or up right because of digestion issues.

has this been fixed?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: July 12, 2022, 06:53:05 AM »
what about sleep?

few 1000 posts ago you said you had to sleep sitting up or up right because of digestion issues.

has this been fixed?

Yes it has that is my point digestion is great I even had a large meal around 9:30pm and went to bed around 10:30 pm and had no issues sleeping laying down

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: July 12, 2022, 06:54:18 AM »
hahaha I look better than you now

And before you ask no...

You are not in better shape than me now nor will you be in Sept or December this year or next

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: July 12, 2022, 07:05:15 AM »
You are not in better shape than me now nor will you be in Sept or December this year or next

Prove it. Post some photos proving the shape you’re in.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: July 12, 2022, 07:18:14 AM »
I have told you, an untrained me would get more looks on the beach than a blown up bag of shit like you

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: July 12, 2022, 07:43:21 AM »
I have told you, an untrained me would get more looks on the beach than a blown up bag of shit like you

Well I am actually on the beach right now so I win

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #493 on: July 12, 2022, 07:46:25 AM »

You definitely should PM Muscle Matters and get some training, nutrition, and recuperation advice from a Professional bodybuilder.

Other than taking drugs, you have no clue what you’re doing.

180 lbs without the drugs….

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: July 12, 2022, 07:59:08 AM »
You definitely should PM Muscle Matters and get some training, nutrition, and recuperation advice from a Professional bodybuilder.

Other than taking drugs, you have no clue what you’re doing.

180 lbs without the drugs….

Yawn 227 before I left the house going to walk off some of it now keep hating too nice for me to be mad at you hipe you get better your anger and hate  isnt going to make you happy consider going for a walk

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: July 12, 2022, 08:07:18 AM »
Yawn 227 before I left the house going to walk off some of it now keep hating too nice for me to be mad at you hipe you get better your anger and hate  isnt going to make you happy consider going for a walk

Are the steroids hurting your reading comprehension or did you recently suffer a stroke?

Have fun at the beach!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #496 on: July 12, 2022, 08:28:46 AM »

All from dudes, but the point likely still stands.
Y

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #497 on: July 12, 2022, 08:45:20 AM »
All from dudes, put the point likely still stands.
joswift likes mens cocks?  :o

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #498 on: July 12, 2022, 08:50:22 AM »

Pocket hanky, you haven’t accomplished enough for me to put forth the effort to hate you. In the world of Getbig you’re insignificant, a blatant liar and a drug addict who beats up women.

Whether you are living on alimony or stimulus funds, your life is uneventful and full of failure…you’re basically Matt Canning without the full head of hair.

227 on three grams a week is pathetic. Maybe you will get your flat bench up to 250 lbs in the next month or two? Like a tiny teenage boy could without the drugs.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: July 12, 2022, 08:57:31 AM »
Its 85 degrees and sunny the Ocean is cool with a gentle onshore breeze. I walked to the pier and back watched some surfers and then went for a swim. Currenlty I am just soaking up some rays with my feet in the sand I may go back in the Ocean in a bjt. Uneventful suits me just fine