Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 146096 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #550 on: July 23, 2022, 02:38:11 AM »

And that will be gone once your cycle stops (especially the way you eat.....or don't eat). Then what? Bye, bye daily compliments.

I hope you're not around any shiny pointy objects or strange pills at that point.

You DID want to gain 30 lbs. You said you wanted to hit 215; you weighed 185 at the time you said that. That's approximately 30 lbs, the last time I checked. And since you once weighed 215, you're basically regaining lost size with a little extra to boot.

It's utterly infuriating to read some of the phaggotry you post.

Absolute and complete wholesale phaggotry. Not to be confused with faggotry. Phaggotry with a Ph means something different. It means annoying - irritating.

Your posts reek of phaggotry, MCWAY.

LOL @ your garbage about training with "intensity", and using the "time under tension" principle, or the "Weider Instinctual Training Principle" [also known as COMMON SENSE, OR TRAIN THE MUSCLE GROUP THAT FEELS MOST RECOVERED ON ANY GIVEN DAY].

LOL...you post utter nonsense.

"Natural bodybuilding", lmao! Oh brother...

And then you tell me I'd improve under your system. HAHAHAHA, because I've never had any experience doing what you recommend, right MCWAY?

Because I'm not in the top 1% of results of regular gym goers? Like I've never done everything you said.

^ Look - something that loser Walter Sobchak can't do! LOL @ that weak phaggot trashing my lifts, when I out-lift him on every lift, and could out-lift him even if he outweighed me by 100-lb.

Do you want me to post a video of me doing that for 30 reps, MCWAY?

Watch the video below - do you seriously think I don't train with intensity, using decent weight and good form? Are you insane?

^ CLEARLY, I HAVE PAID MY DUES IN TRAINING.

I KNOW what works and what doesn't. In fact, the ONLY surprise of this cycle is that I've gained more size and strength than I expected, even KNOWING bodybuilding is all drugs.

I could literally live in a lab, and do everything you say, naturally, and not get results anywhere CLOSE to this.

Frankly, I'm offended you say this stuff. It's misleading to people who don't realize bodybuilding is all drugs.

And that's why you refuse to post a picture! Because you're fat and look like shit, and you know it! That allows you to believe your delusion.

Posting your fat picture would prove MY point: that natural bodybuilding is useless.

Meanwhile, here I am - on 3x 25mg Anadrol tablets every four days, and have already gone from 183 to 200, to the point I STOPPED using gear for 10 days, because the weight gain was too quick.

That was WITHOUT changing my diet.

So don't you DARE tell me that bodybuilding is anything but drugs.

Genetics and nutrition matter too, but training is the LEAST important variable.

I could literally do PUSH-UPS only, and look better than I ever could naturally, and I'm barely using! So don't tell me that I could come close to this by training naturally.

As Lyle McDonald said, once you hit 500mg of gear weekly, your training DOESN'T MATTER. IFBB pro training is all over the map! Yet they all look the same.

I have NEVER looked this good naturally. And my nutrition hasn't improved.

Oh...and my biceps are over 16" cold and flexed now, and just about exactly 17", pumped and flexed.

That's over a full inch on my arms. It would take me MORE THAN A YEAR TO DO THAT NATURALLY.

Also, my waist is 32" now at 200-lb. My waist is generally 35" at 200-lb. My waist is 29" at 170-lb, and I gain one inch on my waist for every 5-lb in weight I gain.

Yet I've only gained an inch for every TEN POUNDS I have been gaining on this cycle.

AND the mass has been leaner.

So stop it with this bullshit about natural bodybuilding in being worthwhile!

You may be 5'11" and 220-lb, but you're 20-25% body fat. It's not just a matter of being a certain weight - I could be 200-lb naturally, but NOT while being this lean.

Even if I could be this size and condition naturally, it would take me over a year to get there. And I frankly have no interest in doing that.

Even IF I got to this size, I wouldn't be able to maintain my pump at 50% literally 24/7! My arms get pumped virtually just posting on Getbig! YOU CAN'T DO THAT NATURALLY, MCWAY. YOU DEPLORABLE PHAGGOT.

I'm also glad I went off for those ten days, since I now know how quickly I'll lose my mass post-cycle.

And I accept that. I'm fine with it.

I just accept that bodybuilding is all drugs, and since I don't want to use drugs year-round, I know I will get small again.

I'm ok with that. Sucks, but...the only alternative is to be fat like you.

I accept that their is temporary. I'm ok with that.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #551 on: July 23, 2022, 03:09:24 AM »
Thank you to all the Getbiggers who have supported me during this cycle, given tips, or even just been Meh about it.

I'm just a consenting adult using drugs, as consenting adults sometimes do.

MCWAY is treating this like I'm a 14-year-old doing a death cycle. LMAO at his bullshit about unhealthy this is. Haha, yeah, because 18mg of Anadrol daily for a couple of months is so bad.

If I were using 100mg daily, I would give a shit. I'm using so little, it barely matters.

Or if I was trying to hit 300-lb on this cycle, fine. I'd worry.

I'm literally 200.2 pounds right now, bare naked.

I'm not saying there is no risk in what I'm doing, but it's no different than if I spent the summer drinking every day. At the end of the day - who gives a fuck?

MCWAY literally thinks like some 1980's dumbass who just read "Death in the Locker Room".

This cycle just isn't a big deal. It's not.

That's why I'm purposely cutting back. I'd be at least 205-lb by now, if I was willing to push it a little. But to be completely honest, I'm perfectly fine with my current look. I do wish my chest was better, but that will be hard to change no matter WHAT I do.

Basically, I'm pleased with the size I'm carrying, and my look in a tank top. It has been bringing me a lot of attention, I suppose because delts are so prominent in a tank top.

There is no gear cycle that is going to give me a chest. I just wanted to be a particular size and condition. I got to roughly that size quickly, and I'm more or less just happy with this look. I know I'd look better with a tan, but I burn too easily.

I'd be willing to try a spray tan, if anyone knows a good one.

Does no one ever get to a point where they are pleased with how they look?

I'd even say I get a different sort of good attention than actual bodybuilders - because people are my physique as attainable [because it is], whereas with bodybuilders, people look because they are trying to process someone who doesn't look human, essentially.

Hence, getting bigger is not going to achieve more attention. I also don't want my face to get too far, and I don't want to be a bald loser, like Walter Sobchak, who is most likely bald.

I wish I had a better chest, as I said, and longer biceps muscle bellies...but again, those are immutable genetic characteristics.

Imagine what Walter Sobchak looks like - that fucking loser won't even post a photo because he knows he looks like shit, lol.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #552 on: July 23, 2022, 03:10:05 AM »
I have to agree.

In a short period of time you are going to have some issues Matt.

Your Test levels will be zero and you will feel like complete shit.

Add the Test and break up your Drol tabs to use daily.

You are overthinking this.

Really? 

;D

I hit that weight, and I haven't even started the Sustanon yet. I'm already up 17-lb on 18mg of Anadrol daily.

I didn't want to gain 30-lb. I'm 40, for fuck's sake. I literally just wanted to get to my current size - maybe - or a little over/under.

I get daily compliments now, and a lot of attention looking like this. I sort of got what I wanted out of this cycle.

Yes, you did

Attention.

;D

Yes, but Canadian winters are freezing, so I can remain covered up, and no one will know how much size I've lost.  ;D

I wish there was some way I could maintain this look naturally, but I don't think that's possible.

Basically - I wake up in the morning with a 50% pump.

-snip-

A Parsh! :D
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #553 on: July 23, 2022, 03:19:00 AM »
Fucking Taffy.  LOL  ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #554 on: July 23, 2022, 03:47:20 AM »
Really? 

;D

Yes, you did

Attention.

;D

A Parsh! :D

Yep!

And I'm starting to understand why...

My look is attainable, for one thing.

If Bobby Thompson or Dimitar Savatinov walked into the pool I go to, people would just think they are fat men.

If an IFBB pro walked in, they would get just as much attention and stares as me if not much more...but people would think they are looking at an alien.

It would be hard to process...you know?

With me at 200, I have enough size to be considerably bigger than most people, yet still look like a normal person. It's something like that.

I know a guy who is 5'11" and 250-lb. He's much bigger than me, and a bit stronger...but he does not have a look anyone would aspire to. His skin quality is bad, he is covered in acne...he's basically beet red from years in the sun + high blood pressure.

No one says "Damn, I want to look like him!"

Meanwhile, I'm 200-lb on a dainty ectomorph frame. My waist is thin, and I'm lean enough to not look like a perma-bulker. I don't have visible abs, but my stomach is nice and flat.

I just have an in-shape and attainable look, with prominent enough shoulders and arms to draw some attention.

So why the FUCK would I significantly change anything? Will my quality of life improve by 1%? Will my access to women and blowjobs go up by 1%? Will my health improve?

To all of those questions: most likely NO.

So I'm in no rush to improve much. Which is also why I stayed 170 for years. I was light, strong, fast...and basically got what I wanted out of lifting.

Although since I'm doing this now...I may as well strive for the best outcome.

I guess i just don't want to gain much more WEIGHT. And my preference is no side effects at all.

Which is why I may just maintain this for maybe another month, then quit. I'm just very cautious, health-wise. I'm not convinced that it's ever healthy to weigh over 200-lb, even naturally. Though as I said, I'm cautious.

I like that look of some lean mass popping out of a little frame. The guy I mentioned above who is 250 just doesn't have that look. He looks like a blob, and he has a massive waist, easily over 40". Meanwhile, I know a couple of guys who are under 200 who look like they have muscle billowing out of their frame.

Damn shame I can't look like this off gear. I still have a pump - and it's been over 30 hours since my last workout [shoulders]!

HOW CAN I DO THAT WITHOUT PEDS?

My pump is gone in 15-20 minutes naturally! I'd even say I MAYBE look like this at my MAXIMUM pump, naturally. Yet this is only a 50% pump, which I can essentially maintain perpetually, thanks to the Anadrol.

Fantastic parsh pump.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #555 on: July 23, 2022, 04:19:29 AM »
So, where do we stand here?

I'm confused.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #556 on: July 23, 2022, 05:05:38 AM »
Matt u know bodybuilding is not meant for humans its ok to admire your pump after doing pushups but then you naturally deflate smaller . Theres no carryover. You refuse to acknowlege people chasing after a temporary look have a mental disability , u got people like tim weasel lifting 50 years on injectables still hanging on to the photo in 1985 beleiving hes still inshape
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #557 on: July 23, 2022, 05:06:51 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: July 23, 2022, 05:12:39 AM »
Matt u know bodybuilding is not meant for humans its ok to admire your pump after doing pushups but then you naturally deflate smaller . Theres no carryover. You refuse to acknowlege people chasing after a temporary look have a mental disability , u got people like tim weasel lifting 50 years on injectables still hanging on to the photo in 1985 beleiving hes still inshape
I believe I`m in great shape because I am in great shape....far better than you are, and I`ve got at least 20 years on you, you kill me dude.....been fucking with me on tons of boards for 20 years now....get a life kid.........let go and let God.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #559 on: July 23, 2022, 07:03:38 AM »
So, where do we stand here?

I'm confused.

Well...

I went from 183 to 200 on a wee little bit of Anadrol.

I don't particularly want to get to 210-220.

I would do it just to shut up some of the dumb assholes on here who think my being 170 for years was due to my not being able to make gains, when that was 100% a conscious health decision on my part.

I was 170, benching 315x8, and couldn't gain more size.  ::)

Right...

No, I purposely maintained a low body weight, so that my health was good.

And I don't want to be 200+ for long.

I do need to bring up calories to get my TSH in range...but I'm thinking I'll end up at 185.

I'll probably be 203 on Monday. That's already +20 pounds for cycle. I sort of want to push to 210-215, just to see how it goes, but I'm not super excited about pushing my body like that.

So I am back on the Anadrol - but I'm only taking enough to maintain around 200-lb.

If that means 12.5mg daily, so be it.

MCWAY is 5'11" and 220, so maybe if I get to 210 at 5'9", I can show MCWAY how piss simple it is to get to his natural size, while on juice.

And when I'm done, I'll drop to 185, as I said.

Health comes first for me.

I realize a lot of people on here don't care, but being 50+ pounds overweight will probably take a decade off your life. Maybe most don't care - but I do.

This cycle is only temporary.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #560 on: July 23, 2022, 07:31:29 AM »
Ok, thanks Matt.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #561 on: July 23, 2022, 07:40:08 AM »
Matt, if you could freely choose 3 celebrities to lick in the pussy, who would you choose?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #562 on: July 23, 2022, 07:48:27 AM »
Matt, if you could freely choose 3 celebrities to lick in the pussy, who would you choose?
Parsh Alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111  :D

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #563 on: July 23, 2022, 07:50:45 AM »
:D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #564 on: July 23, 2022, 10:51:40 AM »

You say this literally one post from having a conversation about men's noses with prime.
Y

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #565 on: July 23, 2022, 11:15:15 AM »
You say this literally one post from having a conversation about men's noses with prime.

And I'm sending Prime a dick pic today, and cumshot video, to confirm my dick is big enough, and that I drop loads like Peter North! Once he gets back to me on Facebook, and OK's it.

The Mark Dugdale thread encouraged me to do it.

Mark packs twice what I have, flaccid in my drawers. Yet my cock grows to a perfectly sufficient size [and is actual above average in size].

It made me wonder if Mark has this issue too.

I don't think the term "grower" means that it grows to a horse cock...just that it's a lot bigger than you'd expect, given it's flaccid size. My dick is basically barely bigger than my thumb when soft, but is not small at all when hard.

It would annoy the fuck out of me if I was being said to have a small penis when that's not the case! Makes me wonder if Mark Dugdale has this issue too.

Also, why does flaccid size matter?

I once took a picture of my penis in the winter, where it was so small it turned into a vagina, basically. I showed the picture to a woman I was with after fucking her, and I laughed. She said "That's great that you have the confidence to laugh about that. Most men wouldn't."

I was thinking - "Didn't I just fuck you and get you off twice? Why would it matter what size my dick is when SOFT?"

Right?

Jade the Gladiator said "Final out-cum is all that matters."  ;D

Also, Grape Ape - we were talking about ketosis before.

Do you know what this ketone urine score means? I know I'm in ketosis, but do you know what the scale is?

I've since increased my calories, so I'm not sure if I'm still in ketosis.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #566 on: July 23, 2022, 11:26:03 AM »

Well...hopefully they'd all have a bush, and not excessively wash it. I don't mean like not wash it for a week...I just don't get why women need to wash it IMMEDIATELY prior to getting cunnilingus.

If they showered in the morning, and their pussies basked in a little pussy juice that day, what's the problem? I love when a woman's clit has that scent that I like to smell!

Just...natural. Doesn't need to be excessively clean. And again - some hair would be nice too.

So My Cunnilingus List:

[1] Amber Heard.
[2] Britney Spears.
[3] Jennifer Connelly [Circa 1990].

Amber and Britney at any age. Britney is 19 days older than me, and I've been attracted to every version of her.

Amber may be a wacko, but I can't deny being completely attracted to her, physically. And the question was what celebrities I'd lick in the pussy - not ask about her hopes and dreams over a candlelight dinner.  ;D

PS - I feel like I am getting MORE erections than usual now. It may be the same, but it is NOT lower. I heard Deca can cause temporary impotence. Do some PED's [Anadrol] do the opposite?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: July 23, 2022, 11:29:42 AM »

Mark packs twice what I have, flaccid in my drawers.

Suddenly your women hating incel behaviour makes sense micro penis matty

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #568 on: July 23, 2022, 11:48:55 AM »

Absolute and complete wholesale phaggotry. Not to be confused with faggotry. Phaggotry with a Ph means something different. It means annoying - irritating.

LOL @ your garbage about training with "intensity", and using the "time under tension" principle, or the "Weider Instinctual Training Principle" [also known as COMMON SENSE, OR TRAIN THE MUSCLE GROUP THAT FEELS MOST RECOVERED ON ANY GIVEN DAY].

Sure, just like n----a isn't racist but n----er is racist. ::)

Plus, everyone here knows you use "Ph" for that other word, to make sure your post doesn't get blocked.

And being perpetually stuck on stupid, you continue to FALSELY bring up mess about timer under tension, Weider Instinctive Training, and other item I NEVER MENTIONED NOR RECOMMENDED FOR YOU or anyone else.

And then you tell me I'd improve under your system. HAHAHAHA, because I've never had any experience doing what you recommend, right MCWAY?

Because I'm not in the top 1% of results of regular gym goers? Like I've never done everything you said.

The lion's share of the advice anyone (including myself) gave you REVOLVED AROUND YOUR DIET. Are you really this dumb, or this schtick simply for our amusement?

^ Look - something that loser Walter Sobchak can't do! LOL @ that weak phaggot trashing my lifts, when I out-lift him on every lift, and could out-lift him even if he outweighed me by 100-lb.

Watch the video below - do you seriously think I don't train with intensity, using decent weight and good form? Are you insane?

I KNOW what works and what doesn't. In fact, the ONLY surprise of this cycle is that I've gained more size and strength than I expected, even KNOWING bodybuilding is all drugs.

I could literally live in a lab, and do everything you say, naturally, and not get results anywhere CLOSE to this.

Frankly, I'm offended you say this stuff. It's misleading to people who don't realize bodybuilding is all drugs.

And that's why you refuse to post a picture! Because you're fat and look like shit, and you know it! That allows you to believe your delusion.

Posting your fat picture would prove MY point: that natural bodybuilding is useless.

Meanwhile, here I am - on 3x 25mg Anadrol tablets every four days, and have already gone from 183 to 200, to the point I STOPPED using gear for 10 days, because the weight gain was too quick.

You're flip-flopping again, because earlier you claimed it was about your diet. "My point is that natural training sucks. I think bodybuilding is mostly diet anyway."

Now, you're back to your pathetic, "all drugs" routine.

Bhank, who posts more pictures of himself than the law allows, has told you REPEATEDLY that your diet SUCKED. As have others here. So, your sniveling about my not posting my picture is quite moot.

I'm not the one crying like a female dog about my appearance, despite claiming that I'm supposedly bigger and stronger than "99%" of other people. That, my friend, falls on YOU.

Genetics and nutrition matter too, but training is the LEAST important variable.

I could literally do PUSH-UPS only, and look better than I ever could naturally, and I'm barely using! So don't tell me that I could come close to this by training naturally.

As Lyle McDonald said, once you hit 500mg of gear weekly, your training DOESN'T MATTER. IFBB pro training is all over the map! Yet they all look the same.

Oh...and my biceps are over 16" cold and flexed now, and just about exactly 17", pumped and flexed.

That's over a full inch on my arms. It would take me MORE THAN A YEAR TO DO THAT NATURALLY.

Also, my waist is 32" now at 200-lb. My waist is generally 35" at 200-lb. My waist is 29" at 170-lb, and I gain one inch on my waist for every 5-lb in weight I gain.

Yet I've only gained an inch for every TEN POUNDS I have been gaining on this cycle.

You may be 5'11" and 220-lb, but you're 20-25% body fat. It's not just a matter of being a certain weight - I could be 200-lb naturally, but NOT while being this lean.

Even if I could be this size and condition naturally, it would take me over a year to get there. And I frankly have no interest in doing that.

Even IF I got to this size, I wouldn't be able to maintain my pump at 50% literally 24/7! My arms get pumped virtually just posting on Getbig! YOU CAN'T DO THAT NATURALLY, MCWAY. YOU DEPLORABLE PHAGGOT.[

I'm also glad I went off for those ten days, since I now know how quickly I'll lose my mass post-cycle.

I just accept that bodybuilding is all drugs, and since I don't want to use drugs year-round, I know I will get small again.

No, you're not OK with it. Within six months of your cessation of the anabolics, you will revert into a state of depression, snivel and whine about it, and subject us to it nearly to the point of nausea.

My arms haven't been under 17" (cold) in at least 20 years. So, bragging about needing steroids to get a PUMPED 17" arm doesn't exactly help your case here.

Your brain is scattered from here to Nova Scotia. You claim you look better than almost everybody; yet, you're still not satisfied and want to temporariily look better than a handful of people. Is there some time bomb strapped to your chest? If you don't reach a certain size by a certain date......BLAM!!!!!

Less than two weeks ago, you claimed steroids were "pretty retarded". Now, you're back on the sauce. Enough said.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #569 on: July 23, 2022, 11:52:58 AM »
Please inform Matt there is no way I'm reading a post that might be about his dick.  Stopped after the first sentence.

But that first sentence confirmed Sobchak's theory.
Y

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #570 on: July 23, 2022, 11:57:06 AM »

Even IF I got to this size, I wouldn't be able to maintain my pump at 50% literally 24/7! My arms get pumped virtually just posting on Getbig! YOU CAN'T DO THAT NATURALLY, MCWAY. YOU DEPLORABLE PHAGGOT.

Christ you're full of yourself. You have good lifts. Thats it. Your build is shit. That arm is pathetic.  Where's the peak? It's like an empty toilet paper roll, just a straight tube

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #571 on: July 23, 2022, 12:09:21 PM »
And I'm sending Prime a dick pic today, and cumshot video, to confirm my dick is big enough, and that I drop loads like Peter North! Once he gets back to me on Facebook, and OK's it.

Primemuscle better ok this.

Full scientific review Prime, full scientific review. Glasses on and everything -

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #572 on: July 23, 2022, 12:12:21 PM »
Thank you to all the Getbiggers who have supported me during this cycle, given tips, or even just been Meh about it.

I'm just a consenting adult using drugs, as consenting adults sometimes do.

MCWAY is treating this like I'm a 14-year-old doing a death cycle. LMAO at his bullshit about unhealthy this is. Haha, yeah, because 18mg of Anadrol daily for a couple of months is so bad.

You were the one, sniveling about your health. That's why you stopped and proclaimed on July 10 that taking steroids was "pretty retarded".

If I were using 100mg daily, I would give a shit. I'm using so little, it barely matters.

Or if I was trying to hit 300-lb on this cycle, fine. I'd worry.

I'm literally 200.2 pounds right now, bare naked.

I'm not saying there is no risk in what I'm doing, but it's no different than if I spent the summer drinking every day. At the end of the day - who gives a fuck?

MCWAY literally thinks like some 1980's dumbass who just read "Death in the Locker Room".

This cycle just isn't a big deal. It's not.

Then why did you STOP and proclaim that it was "retarded" to take steroids, in the first place.

That's why I'm purposely cutting back. I'd be at least 205-lb by now, if I was willing to push it a little. But to be completely honest, I'm perfectly fine with my current look. I do wish my chest was better, but that will be hard to change no matter WHAT I do.

Basically, I'm pleased with the size I'm carrying, and my look in a tank top. It has been bringing me a lot of attention, I suppose because delts are so prominent in a tank top.

There is no gear cycle that is going to give me a chest. I just wanted to be a particular size and condition. I got to roughly that size quickly, and I'm more or less just happy with this look. I know I'd look better with a tan, but I burn too easily.

I'd be willing to try a spray tan, if anyone knows a good one.

Does no one ever get to a point where they are pleased with how they look?

I'd even say I get a different sort of good attention than actual bodybuilders - because people are my physique as attainable [because it is], whereas with bodybuilders, people look because they are trying to process someone who doesn't look human, essentially.

Hence, getting bigger is not going to achieve more attention. I also don't want my face to get too far, and I don't want to be a bald loser, like Walter Sobchak, who is most likely bald.

I wish I had a better chest, as I said, and longer biceps muscle bellies...but again, those are immutable genetic characteristics.

Imagine what Walter Sobchak looks like - that fucking loser won't even post a photo because he knows he looks like shit, lol.

You're not perfectly fine with anything. Sooner or later, that paranoia of yours will kick back into gear. You will either think you're not big enough and indulge in more of those "retarded" steroids. Or, you will quit and say it ain't worth it (out of health concerns), because without the sauce, the only way to keep your size is engage in that pesky EATING stuff.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: July 23, 2022, 12:15:51 PM »

The Mark Dugdale thread encouraged me to do it.

Mark packs twice what I have, flaccid in my drawers. Yet my cock grows to a perfectly sufficient size [and is actual above average in size].

It made me wonder if Mark has this issue too.

I don't think the term "grower" means that it grows to a horse cock...just that it's a lot bigger than you'd expect, given it's flaccid size. My dick is basically barely bigger than my thumb when soft, but is not small at all when hard.

It would annoy the fuck out of me if I was being said to have a small penis when that's not the case! Makes me wonder if Mark Dugdale has this issue too.

Also, why does flaccid size matter?

I once took a picture of my penis in the winter, where it was so small it turned into a vagina, basically. I showed the picture to a woman I was with after fucking her, and I laughed. She said "That's great that you have the confidence to laugh about that. Most men wouldn't."

I was thinking - "Didn't I just fuck you and get you off twice? Why would it matter what size my dick is when SOFT?"

Right?

Jade the Gladiator said "Final out-cum is all that matters."  ;D

Also, Grape Ape - we were talking about ketosis before.

Do you know what this ketone urine score means? I know I'm in ketosis, but do you know what the scale is?

I've since increased my calories, so I'm not sure if I'm still in ketosis.

Did OMR ever confirm that you were indeed 6.45 inches? Maybe you shrank like a bodybuilders height.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #574 on: July 23, 2022, 12:17:54 PM »
Matt, have you considered to use a penis pump and do jelqing to increase your penis size - like tbombz?