Author Topic: More Trouble for Vinnie Mac  (Read 2238 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
More Trouble for Vinnie Mac
« on: July 08, 2022, 11:43:37 AM »

WSJ: WWE's Vince McMahon Paid Women over $12M to Hide Alleged Misconduct, Infidelity

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10041380-wsj-wwes-vince-mcmahon-paid-women-over-12m-to-hide-alleged-misconduct-infidelity

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Re: More Trouble for Vinnie Mac
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2022, 11:56:01 AM »
He raped that female ref back in the day, was it Rita Marie or something like that??

Vinnie Mac is definitely scum.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2022, 10:22:14 PM »
I remember he wrote in a storyline, the kiss ass club, something like that.  Actually would pull his draws down live on tv and wrestlers had to kiss his butt! Clearly living out his fantasies there just by being the boss! Poor fuckers wanna keep their high paid jobs so go along with it, weird shit.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2022, 10:37:34 PM »
If he raped anyone, that's awful.

But I don't think anyone should expect a billionaire who looked like he did in the photo below at age 62-63 would not be getting laid a lot.

Vince will be 77 next month. He's incredibly robust for that age.

Vince doing hack squats:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRavJqbpcLQ/

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2022, 10:50:41 PM »

But I don't think anyone should expect a billionaire who looked like he did in the photo below at age 62-63 would not be getting laid a lot.

Vince doing hack squats:

Hahaha, the look of superiority with flared lats on Vince's face.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2022, 11:20:53 PM »

Hahahaha.  ;D I can't say I blame him. I think he was 62 in that shot. Only very few men that age look like that.

He has since slimmed down. If you haven't watched the 2018 HBO documentary on Andre the Giant, I highly recommend it, Wiggs. It went into a lot of history not only about Andre, but how Vince built the WWE.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2022, 11:51:53 PM »
Hahahaha.  ;D I can't say I blame him. I think he was 62 in that shot. Only very few men that age look like that.

He has since slimmed down. If you haven't watched the 2018 HBO documentary on Andre the Giant, I highly recommend it, Wiggs. It went into a lot of history not only about Andre, but how Vince built the WWE.

Yeah I've seen it. I'm a big wrestling guy but these days not so much about what goes on in the ring buf behind the scenes the last 40+ years. Vince is one of a kind.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2022, 12:43:02 AM »
I remember he wrote in a storyline, the kiss ass club, something like that.  Actually would pull his draws down live on tv and wrestlers had to kiss his butt! Clearly living out his fantasies there just by being the boss! Poor fuckers wanna keep their high paid jobs so go along with it, weird shit.

All for the ratings.  If I remember, Vince stuck his face in the smelly ass of a fat Somian on a couple of occasions.  Obviously, the fanbase has a fetish for ass-palms and he gave them what they wanted or that's what the datum showed.  I'm sure he would have done toe-sucking if it would have sold.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2022, 12:57:05 AM »
From what I can tell so far, there’s nothing illegal here, just a rich guy paying off some bitches he fucked.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2022, 03:58:59 AM »

Vince is a strange guy, and I think it’s great

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2022, 02:08:15 PM »

Vince is a strange guy, and I think it’s great

I believe the wrestler in that thumbnail, became a paraplegic shortly after that documentary came out.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2022, 02:45:11 PM »
I believe the wrestler in that thumbnail, became a paraplegic shortly after that documentary came out.

Sure did. Droz was paralyzed by D-Lo Brown at a house show I believe. D-Lo wore a chest protector kinda like a catcher would wear, and I think it affected the move because Droz couldn’t hang on to it tight. I could be wrong, but I’m too lazy to look it up

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2022, 02:59:54 PM »
Sure did. Droz was paralyzed by D-Lo Brown at a house show I believe. D-Lo wore a chest protector kinda like a catcher would wear, and I think it affected the move because Droz couldn’t hang on to it tight. I could be wrong, but I’m too lazy to look it up

At first, it sounded like the other wrestler caused it, but this sounds like an equipment [shirt] failure?

I recall Owen Hart died accidentally, but that it was said certain checks weren't performed to ensure it was safe.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2022, 07:56:27 PM »
At first, it sounded like the other wrestler caused it, but this sounds like an equipment [shirt] failure?

I recall Owen Hart died accidentally, but that it was said certain checks weren't performed to ensure it was safe.

Vince ended up paying Owens wife I believe 30 million for his death

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2022, 08:11:57 PM »
Vince's powerwalk is hilarious!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2022, 08:14:13 PM »

Vince doing hack squats:

Yes very good for his age! 3 plates aside hack squat at over 70?! Not bad!!

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2022, 01:55:28 AM »
Vince has no muscle left, off the gas he's useless to us now, even at almost 80...  ;)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2022, 02:33:23 AM »
Vince has no muscle left, off the gas he's useless to us now, even at almost 80...  ;)

I watched a few classic Vince McMahon videos on YouTube today - it looks like Vince has been facing serious allegations about his company for decades now:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2022, 02:40:57 AM »
There were gay predators among the ranks of the WWF's WWE's brass going back to at least the early 1980's demanding to suck the dicks of the WWE male talent in order for them to be promoted in the ranks of pro wrestling?  ???

Have blowjobs been threatened on pro wrestlers for decades now, or is this claim balderdash?

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2022, 03:41:31 PM »

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2022, 04:25:54 PM »
There were gay predators among the ranks of the WWF's WWE's brass going back to at least the early 1980's demanding to suck the dicks of the WWE male talent in order for them to be promoted in the ranks of pro wrestling?  ???

Have blowjobs been threatened on pro wrestlers for decades now, or is this claim balderdash?

Probably true.

Just like "paying your dues" in bodybuilding.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2022, 03:29:30 PM »
Probably true.

Just like "paying your dues" in bodybuilding.

So it's just about sucking dick, huh? When I was a kid, I thought it was all about hard work.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2022, 09:22:38 PM »
So it's just about sucking dick, huh? When I was a kid, I thought it was all about hard work.

Don't do it Matt.  Remember what happened to Shizzo.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2022, 04:04:10 AM »

Cannot look more superior than Vince

Compare that look with Robert Burneika in the pool
Q

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2022, 03:33:31 PM »

You can only get so far in BBing until you get invited to a cheesy Motel room filled with a bunch of creepy old guys for a "posing" session.

Don't let it dissuade you Matt, only the "cream" of the "crop" get invited to these "events".